Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 04

Story Info
The naughty schoolgirls are getting one cream-filled lesson!
7.4k words
4.75
47.8k
68

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Schoolgirl's Cream-Filled Lesson

This belt was amazing. I bet even the strict disciplinarian, Principal Brown, would fall under the control of it if she saw what I was doing. It was insane. It was corrupting. I was quickly losing control and indulging in repressed desires.

Sexual urges that I really didn't even know I had. Ones that society said were wrong, but since I was the "Best Teacher," indulging in them was just part of my amazing and novel technique to educate my college students.

I watched as Sakura, the exchange student from Japan, kissed Latosha who dripped in my cum. The Black girl had my pearly spunk painted over her dark features. It was such a hot thing to witness. My dick twitched with the sight.

Ms. Teller, the new teacher and my crush, sat perched on my desk, legs crossed. Blonde Tonya stood nearby watching on. I knew what I wanted to teach next as I watched Sakura licking up more cum from Latosha's face.

The sight of that cute girl's pink tongue flicking out and gathering up the spunk made my dick throb. I swallowed, the heat swelling in my veins. It burned through me as I stared down at the Japanese girl lapping up my jizz.

Then she kissed Latosha again. Their mouths melted together. They looked so sexy like that. I groaned, my dick throbbing as it thrust out before me. Their tongues met. Danced. They swirled about each other in a magical play. It was stunning to watch.

Just a treat to witness. I loved the sight of them kissing.

"Strip naked, Ms. Teller," I said, my dick aching to see her join the fun.

"Gladly, Mr. Miller," she purred, her voice a throaty delight.

I turned and watched the sexy redhead slip off my desk. She had a great pair of legs. She unbuttoned her blouse. I grinned at how eager she was to join the fun. She popped the buttons through the eyelets. In moments, she was opening it and revealing her round breasts held in her cute bra. She slipped off her blouse and deftly undid the clasp.

Those lovely tits of hers appeared. She was young, mid-twenties, and just so deliciously beautiful. Her breasts had a wonderful quiver to them as she worked off her skirt next. They were as firm as the students. Nearly as youthful. A treat for me to witness.

She stepped out of her skirt then peeled off her panties, revealing that landing strip of fiery hair leading to her shaved pussy lips. She dripped with her excitement, adding her perfume to the mix already brimming around me.

I breathed it in and sighed. It was a heavenly melange of hot cunts filling my classroom.

"Mmm, what's next, Mr. Miller?" she asked as she set her panties on my desk.

"We're going to teach these girls how to eat pussy," I said. "I'll demonstrate on you, then they'll sixty-nine."

"Oh, that's perfect," groaned Ms. Teller. She sat back on the desk and spread her legs wide. Her pussy lips parted, showing off her folds.

"Ooh, that sounds hot, Mr. Miller," moaned Latosha. She rose, her face mostly licked clean.

Sakura darted to her desk and grabbed her notebook. She rushed back, pencil and pad of paper in hand. She was ready to learn, her dark and almond-shaped eyes brimming with the need to absorb my knowledge. I smiled at her as the other girls in the class gathered around. Tonya stood by Charlie, April by Sally, Olive by Hannah. Already pairing up.

Perfect.

My dick throbbed with my excitement at teaching this lesson. It was all thanks to that belt--as impossible as it seemed--that cute Darcy had given me at the end of my first class. Tomorrow, I had to thank her by popping her cherry.

"Okay, okay," I said as I knelt before Ms. Teller. "A woman's pussy is made up of several parts."

"Mmm, there's her labia majora," purred Ms. Teller, just in line with my thoughts. She stroked her finger down the sides of her slit. "Your outer pussy lips. They can get puffy. Then your labia minora." She stroked her inner folds, sliding up to her clitoris. "Then this is your clitoral hood that your clitoris peeks out of."

"Clitoral... hood... that... your... clitoris... peeks... out... of." Sakura spoke to herself as she took her notes. She was so cute doing that.

"And, of course, your clitoris is a very sensitive organ," continued Ms. Teller. She shuddered as she rubbed it.

"Very... sensitive... organ..."

"Last is your vagina." Ms. Teller slid her fingers to her hole and shoved in a pair of fingers. "Mmm, this is your vagina. The other parts are the vulva. Many women get that mixed up, but only your naughty hole is your vagina or vaginal canal."

"Naughty... hole... is... your... vagina... or... vaginal... canal..." whispered Sakura, her pencil scratching across her notebook's page.

"Now," Ms. Teller purred, "when eating pussy, you want to start with licking the labia majora and labia minora. Get the girl excited by that. Then you want to thrust your tongue into her vagina and swirl it around. That will get her juices flowing. Her cervical cream, if you will." She blanched. "There's a more accurate term, but it's gross. Cervical cream is much nicer. Or pussy juices, if you will."

Sakura wrote fast, her pencils scratching away. "Pussy... juices... nicer... word..."

"Now, once you have her moaning and gasping and shuddering, you want to play with her clit. Don't be afraid of adding fingers, either. She'll like that. Pump them in and out of her vaginal canal. Use those pussy juices to their best use. Suck on her clit. Flick your tongue against it. Or you can use your fingers to rub her clit. In circles or back and forth. Be creative. Now, Mr. Miller, if you'd care to demonstrate."

"I'd love to," I groaned and bent my head down.

The girls leaned in to watch me as I pressed my face into Ms. Teller's sweet pussy. Her scent filled my nose as I kissed at her shaved pussy lips. I felt all of them watching. Sakura's pencil whisked across her paper as I nibbled on those labia minora.

I felt the pressure to perform as I stroked those pussy lips. But I was the best teacher. I wouldn't mess this up. I would make Ms. Teller squeal her head off. I licked up her slit, drinking in her juices.

Ms. Teller moaned. She arched her back, her round tits jiggling above me. The girls murmured behind me as they watched me feasting on Ms. Teller's delicious cunt. She had such a yummy one. My tongue flicked across her folds, teasing her. Loving her.

She groaned as I did that. I gathered her sweet cream, lapping around her slit. I avoided her clit, but sometimes I brushed it. I could feel all those eyes on me. All those cute girls wanting to learn how to eat cunt. They quivered.

"Mmm, he's just licking my labia majora and minora," moaned the sexy redhead. She stared down at me with her green eyes. "Doing just such a good job licking me. Teasing me. Ooh, he's definitely getting my juices flowing."

"That's important," I said.

The girls panted. They seemed to have this breathless anticipation of their own pussy licking. They wanted to learn what I had to teach them. My dick was so hard as I licked at Ms. Teller's yummy cunt. I stroked up her slit and brushed her clit.

She gasped and whimpered. I fluttered my tongue up and down rapidly. Then I thrust my tongue deep into her cunt. Her moans echoed through the classroom. I swirled around in her, licking and lapping in her cunt.

"God, this is hot," one of the guys groaned in the back of the class.

"Right," another said. "Ms. Teller has great tits. And the girls are all going to sixty-nine?"

"Best math lesson ever," a third said, his voice throaty with passion.

"Fuck, Mr. Miller is amazing. Why can't all our classes be this interesting?"

"Right?"

I swirled my tongue around inside of Ms. Teller's pussy. I stroked her silky walls. She groaned, squeezing her thighs about my head. Those lovely tits of hers jiggled as she shuddered. Her tongue flicked over her lips.

"Mr. Miller has his tongue inside my vagina," she moaned. "Just stirring around in my vaginal canal and getting my cervical cream all stirred up to a forth. Mmm, how do I taste."

"Sweet," I groaned. "Pussy juices are so delicious, girls. You're going to love the taste."

"Love... the... taste..." Sakura whispered.

I jammed my tongue in and out of Ms. Teller's pussy. I stirred her up, teasing her. She groaned, her cunt clenching down on my tongue. Her silky walls massaged my probing appendage while my lips rubbed on her labia. Her moans grew louder and louder.

I stirred her up, soaking in her sweet juices. She had such a yummy pussy. Just a delight to lick and lap at. I could feast on her all day long. Just enjoy the flavor of her cunt cream. She was such a hottie. But I also wanted to make her cum.

I flicked my tongue up to her clit as I shoved my right hand to her pussy. She gasped as I brushed her bud with my tongue. I stroked over her pearl, polishing her. As I did that, I shoved a pair of my digits into her cunt.

"Mr. Miller!" she groaned, her cunt clamping down on my fingers. "Ooh, he's sucking on my clitoris and fingering my vaginal canal. That is sure to bring me to an orgasm. Oh, yes, yes, I will cum hard from this."

I fingered her pussy. I fucked my digits in and out of her cunt as I suckled on her clit.

"That's what you want to do, girls," moaned Ms. Teller, her round boobs jiggling above my head. "You want to make your partner cum hard."

"Cum... hard..." whispered Sakura.

"This is so hot," groaned Olivia.

"We're going to eat each other's pussies, April," moaned Sally. "Oh, wow."

"Yeah," April panted. "Look at Ms. Teller. She's in heaven."

"I am," the sexy teacher moaned as I nibbled on her clit. I suckled on her bud with such hunger. "Oh, yes, yes, I am."

I loved it. I nursed on her clit hard while thrusting my fingers in and out of her cunt. I churned her up as I massaged her bud with my tongue and lips. I licked and lapped at her pearl. I fluttered the tip of my tongue against it, drumming against her.

She moaned louder and louder. Her cunt clamped down on my digits. She held my fingers tight in her silky grip as I pumped away at her snatch. I thrust my fingers to the hilt in her as I fluttered my tongue around her clit.

"Oh, my god," she moaned. "Oh, my fucking god, that's it, Mr. Miller. You're such a stud. Yes!"

"She's cumming," I groaned to my students.

The watching schoolgirls sighed in envy.

Her pussy convulsed around my digits. Her hot flesh suckled at me while her juices gushed out and bathed my hand. I ripped my fingers out of her cunt and sealed my lips over her hole. I drank down the wondrous flood of her juices that spilled out.

I loved them so much. I gulped them down with such hunger. She whimpered as I did that. I savored the flavor of pussy cream spilling into my mouth. It was such a treat to drink down her cunt juices as she shuddered through her orgasm.

"Mr. Miller!" she moaned, her body trembling, boobs jiggling. "Oh, yes, yes, girls, that's how you eat out pussy. And boys, too. I hope you all paid attention. Mmm, Mr. Miller just made me cum so hard. He's such a stud."

"Such... a... stud..." Sakura murmured, her pencil scratching."

I rose and watched as the girls stripped naked. They were ripping off their clothes to sixty-nine. They were all so eager for it. Latosha ripped the notebook from Sakura's hands and threw it to the floor. Then she kissed her on the lips.

It was hot watching the Black girl and the Japanese girl make out, dark and light flesh pressed tight. They sank to the floor and fell into their sixty-nine, Sakura on top. She planted her black-furred muff right on Latosha's face.

"Start with licking the labia majora," Sakura whispered as she lowered her head to Latosha's pussy to start her first feast.

The other girls were getting naked. Tonya and Charlie were dropping into their sixty-nine, as was April and Sally. Then Olivia and Heather were joining the fun. The guys were watching, Mark's big ears red at the tips.

The other boys were craning their necks, trying to get a good look at the fun that was breaking out on the floor. It was hot seeing the girls loving each other. Olivia settled on heather. April on Sally. Charlie squirmed atop Tonya.

Ms. Teller grabbed my cock and stroked it. "Mmm, and while they are practicing, what are you going to be doing?"

"Me," I said, smiling at her. "Why, fucking you up the ass."

Ms. Teller shuddered in delight. She turned around and bent over my desk, thrusting her ass and shaved cunt out at me. She had such a juicy pussy. I grinned at the sight of her. I glanced down at my girls sixty-nining. They moaned as they licked each other's cunts.

"Doing good, girls," I said and pressed my cock into Ms. Teller's pussy. I slammed into her juicy snatch. She gasped, squeezing her twat down around me. "Doing very good."

"Yes," Ms. Teller moaned. "Keep eating each other. I want you all to make each other cum. Follow what Mr. Miller taught you."

The girls moaned as they feasted on their partner's cunt.

I groaned, my dick soaking in Ms. Teller's pussy. I ripped out of her cunt and slid my cock up to her asshole. I pushed against her anal ring. She groaned as I drilled against her sphincter. Her naughty backdoor widened for my pussy-lubed tip. She stretched open for me until...

I popped into her anal sheath. Her velvety bowels engulfed my dick in the heaven of her asshole. I panted as I sank into her flesh. I savored that delight. Her asshole swallowed inch after inch of my dick. It was an incredible delight to have her gobbling up my cock. Just an amazing passion to feel her swallowing my dick.

"Mr. Miller!" she groaned, her asshole devouring my dick.

"Mmm, I know," I groaned, sliding my hands around her sides and up to cup her round breasts.

Kneading her tits, I loved every second of sliding deeper into her anal sheath. She devoured my cock. In moments, I had bottomed out in her. She squeezed her asshole around my dick, holding me in that velvety delight.

The sixty-nining schoolgirls moaning around us, I drew back my hips. Ms. Teller moaned, her bowels clenching about my cock. The pleasure shot down my shaft and soaked my balls. I groaned with delight, squeezing her boobs.

The boys watched on, their desks creaking as they shifted.

"Fuck," I grunted as I drew back my cock, sliding out of her sheath.

"Ooh, that's good, Mr. Miller," she moaned, my fingers kneading her tits. "You're such a good teacher. Just the best. I am so honored to learn from you."

I thrust back into her bowels and groaned, "And the pleasure is all mine."

"Don't be too sure about that," she moaned as I thrust back into her asshole. "Ooh, trust me, there's plenty of pleasure for me."

I grinned as I fucked her asshole. I pounded her bowels, her pussy juices lubing the way. I drilled into her tight and velvety asshole over and over again. She moaned, gripping me. Her butt-cheeks jiggled as I slammed into her backdoor, my crotch slapping her rump.

She shuddered, her red hair swaying over her shoulders and down her back. She whimpered with my every thrust into her velvety depths. Her hot grip clenched about my cock, bringing me closer and closer to erupting into her bowels.

My heavy balls slapped into her taint as I fucked her with passion. The girls moaned around us, feasting on each other's cunt. They were licking and lapping at each other with such ferocity. I could hear them devouring each other.

"That's it, girls," I moaned, fucking Ms. Teller's asshole hard. "Eat that pussy. Make your partner cum with your naughty licking and lapping."

"So yummy," Olivia moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, Heather, you're so yummy."

"Right?" groaned Heather. "Ooh, I like that. I like that a lot! That swirly thing!"

"Swirly thing?" gasped Alice. "Like this."

"Ooh, ooh, yes!" Sally moaned. "That might be it. That's incredible. I love it. I love it so much!"

I shuddered at the sounds they made as I fucked Ms. Teller's asshole hard and fast. I squeezed her boobs and groaned with the massaging pleasure of her anal sheath. She gripped me with such force. She held me tight, moaning with me.

I slammed into her bowels, my fingers sliding up her tits. I kneaded her boobs on the way to find her nipples. I grabbed those hard nubs and pinched them. She groaned, her asshole clamping down on my dick.

She held me tight with that amazing anal sheath. The pressure swelled at the tip of my dick as I drilled into her bowels. I fucked her with all my might, my nuts slapping into her taint. The pressure in them swelled and swelled.

"God, I am going to cum on your dick, Mr. Miller!" the hot teacher purred. "Just explode."

I twisted her nipples. "Good!"

The girls were moaning louder and louder as I fucked Ms. Teller's asshole hard. My balls slapped into her taint as the pressure in my nuts swelled. The need to cum built and built at the tip of my cock. I would fire so much spunk into Ms. Teller's asshole.

Her bowels clamped down with such force on me. She held me tight. I loved it so much. I savored that hard thrust into her anal sheath. I reveled in it. Her hot, velvety grip massaged the aching crown of my cock.

"Fuck," I groaned, my nuts about to boil over.

"Yes, yes, just keep fucking me," she moaned, her anal sheath squeezing about me.

"I'm going to cum, Sakura," Latosha moaned. "Oh, god, you took such good notes."

"Mmm, now I suckle on the clitoris," Sakura purred. I heard her sucking.

Latosha squealed in delight. It sounded like she was cumming. That was so hot. I listened to her passion as I fucked Ms. Teller hard in the asshole. I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath. I fucked her with such passion.

"Oh, my fucking god, yes!" she squealed. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to explode!"

"Good," I groaned as the other girls were gasping behind us.

"Olivia!" Heather moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's it!"

"You're flooding my mouth, April!" gasped Sally. "I... I... Yes!"

"Sakura!" Latosha moaned. "You naughty dyke! Yes, yes, drink my cream and... Yummy!"

"Iku! Iku!" Sakura squealed in such a cute way as I drilled into Ms. Teller's asshole.

I buried to the hilt in her asshole. She threw back her head, her red hair dancing. Her asshole convulsed around my dick. That wonderful sheath spasmed and suckled at me. I groaned, plowing back into her hard.

I buried to the hilt in her bowels. I loved the way she held me. How she gripped my dick with her tight asshole. It was fantastic to enjoy her flesh sucking at me. I pinched her nipples hard and drove my dick to the hilt in her asshole.

"Fuck!" I groaned as my nuts tightened.

"Cum in me!" moaned Ms. Teller. "Flood me, Mr. Miller! Flood my asshole!"

"Flood her, sir!" Mark shouted.

I grunted and erupted.

My cum fired into the teacher's asshole. The redhead moaned, her bowels milking my spurting dick. She writhed around my cock, massaging me. The pleasure shot through my body with each blast of jizz that shot into her anal sheath.

Her hot bowels suckled at me. The delight was incredible. I loved how she nursed at me. How she worked out every drop of spunk that I had in me. She nursed at me. She loved me. It was incredible feeling her asshole ripple around me.

Her bowels suckled at me with such force. She nursed at me with passion.

"Goddamn, yes!" I moaned, savoring the way her flesh nursed at me. I fired one last blast of cum into her asshole. "Ms. Teller."

"Mmm, Mr. Miller," she moaned, her voice throaty with her pleasure. "Oh, that was incredible. Mmm, you know how to bugger a girl."

"I am the best teacher," I said. "Of course I do."

She laughed, squeezing her bowels around my dick. She felt amazing doing that to me. I savored it as I pulled out of her asshole. She whimpered as her anal sheath gripped me. A last surge of pleasure shot down my cock. I popped out and turned around.