Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found the girls spilling out of their sixty-nines, panting. Lips smeared in pussy cream. They had drenched each other. I smiled down at the sight. They were all so gorgeous. A bevy of nineteen-year-old schoolgirls who had such a wild time with each other.

"Mr. Miller," April gasped, sitting up. She licked her lips wet with Sally's pussy cream. "May I practice sucking your dick clean of a girl's ass?"

"Ooh, me, too, Mr. Miller?" Tonya asked, the blonde grinning at me. She licked her lips soaked in Charlie's pussy cream.

"Of course you two may," I said. "Practice makes perfect."

April crawled to me, her brown hair swaying behind her. Tonya joined her a moment later. The two pressed their cheeks together as they moved into my cock. They kissed the tip, nibbling on either side of my cock.

"When you're sharing a dick," I said, the two girls smooching around my crown, "you have to share. Take turns sucking and kissing and licking. And, of course, a facial is the only way to end a double blowjob. That way you both get the man's cum sprayed over your features. Other wise, one of you won't get to enjoy it both together."

The girls nodded as they watched Tonya and April licking at my dick now.

The two girls were lapping at the crown of my cock, swirling over the tip. Pleasure shot down my shaft to my nuts. It felt so incredible. Sakura grabbed her notebook and started writing down what I had said, her lips dripping with Latosha's pussy cream.

"And make sure you lick at the shaft, too, girls," purred Ms. Teller. "You want to enjoy the full delight of licking up that dirty flavor of a girl's asshole."

"Yes, Ms. Teller," Tonya and April cooed together.

The two naughty schoolgirls licked at my dick. Their barely legal tongues slid over my cock in such an exciting fashion. I groaned, loving every second of them lapping at me like that. It was incredible having their wet tongues bathe the sides of my shaft.

They licked up me to my tip. I groaned as they brushed the crown and caressed over the sensitive flesh. Sparks burst from it. I groaned at that. My face contorted with the delight of what they just did to me. I groaned, my heart pounding such a wild beat.

Their tongue licked and lapped at my dick. They bathed me in their saliva as they polished off Ms. Teller's sour musk. It felt incredible to have them licking up to the tip of my dick. They reached the top and slid their tongues over my cock.

"Fuck," I groaned as they bathed the crown together, their lips brushing.

Almost like they were kissing.

I had two barely legal students sucking at my dick. I was the best teacher in the world. This was amazing. Then, to my utter delight, April swallowed my cock. That naughty girl engulfed my dick, sealed her lips around my cock, and nursed on me.

I threw back my head and groaned out how great that felt. I loved how she nursed on me. Suckled on me with passion. It was incredible to have April buffing my dick clean of Ms. Teller's asshole. I shuddered, my face contorting with delight.

"Wow, she's really sucking," groaned Sally.

"Yeah," I panted. "She needs to use her tongue to buff off the sour musk."

"And share with me," moaned Tonya.

"You can lick at the shaft and clean my ass off his dick from there," purred Ms. Teller. "But April shouldn't stay sucking him too long. Not more than thirty seconds."

April slid her mouth off my dick with a wet plop. Drool spilled down her chin. Tonya greedily sucked my dick into her mouth. She nursed on me with hunger. She suckled with passion while April licked at the side of my dick.

She buffed my shaft clean with her pink tongue. She slid over my shaft as Tonya nursed on me. The girl suckled hard, her cheeks hollowing. I loved what the blonde schoolgirl did to my dick as April lapped at the side.

"Fuck, that's how you do it," I moaned. "Pay attention to these two, girls. They are giving such a great double blowjob."

Tonya popped her mouth off my cock to moan, "I'm so glad that we're doing well, Mr. Teller!"

As she spoke, April engulfed my cock and resumed sucking on me. She bobbed her head, brown hair swaying. She worked her mouth up and down my dick in such a wicked way. I groaned, my face contorting with the delight of that.

She knew what she was doing. She suckled with passion as Tonya licked at the other side of my cock. She cleaned my shaft, moaning as she did. I groaned, putting my hands on the backs of the two schoolgirls' heads.

"That's it," I panted, April's tongue swirling about my crown. "Mmm, you two are doing fantastic. You've learned your lessons so well."

"Wonderful," Ms. Teller moaned, her hands clapping together. "Just keep sucking his dick, girls."

"Ms. Teller, the flavor of your asshole is almost all gone," moaned Tonya. "What do I do know?"

"Why, suck on his balls," purred the teacher. "He'll love that."

"Yes!" I groaned.

"Suck... on... his... balls..." Sakura wrote, her small tits quivering, her eyes studious.

April popped her mouth off my dick and moaned, "On it! Going to suck your balls, Mr. Miller!"

She ducked her head down as Tonya went for my dick. She suckled my aching tip into her mouth. April nuzzled into my hair balls. She suckled on one, nibbling on it. That felt amazing. She suckled on me, massaging me.

The pressure in my nuts swelled. And not just from April's suckling. Tonya nursed with passion on my cock. I loved her mouth sliding up and down my dick all her hunger. The ache swelled at the tip. I rose towards that big burst of pleasure.

I would just explode into the naughty girl's mouth, but...

I had to cum on their faces.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned as they loved me.

April suckled from nut to nut, loving each of them with her gentle lips. They were so soft as they nibbled on me. Tonya's tongue danced around the crown of my cock as she bobbed up and down me. The Two schoolgirls brought me closer and closer to cumming.

The pressure in my balls swelled, massaged by April's delicious mouth. Tonya slid her mouth up and down my cock, sucking with passion. The blonde's cheeks hollowed as she loved my dick. She stared up at me, her eyes begging for it.

"I'm going to cum!" I groaned. "Get ready, girls!"

"Faces together before his cock," Ms. Teller purred. "Hands stroking him. And beg for his jizz to fire all over you. Guys love that, especially our amazing teacher here!"

April slid her lips off my nuts, and Tonya popped her mouth off my dick. They pressed their cheeks tight and moaned together, "Cum on our faces, Mr. Miller!"

They fisted my dick, working up and down my cock. I groaned as the pressure swelled at the tip massaged by the schoolgirls. They stroked my shaft with hunger, their eyes staring up at me with such delight in their barely legal depths.

"Jizz all over us, Mr. Miller," begged Tonya.

"Please, please, spurt all your seed on our faces," April whimpered.

"Do it," groaned Latosha. "It was hot when you cum on my face."

"Fuck," I groaned, the pressure rising. All the girls were watching on close up, the guys at their desks. The pressure hit the peak in my nuts.

I threw back my head and groaned.

My cum erupted from my nuts. It fired out and showered their faces. The pleasure shot through me. It was intense. Amazing. I groaned, my face contorting with the passion of spurting my jizz across their features.

"Goddamn," I groaned as I spurted over and over again.

I basted their features with my cum. They both squealed in delight, tongues thrust out to catch the cum. It splashed on their pink lips. Sprayed across their foreheads. My pearly seed ran down their cheeks. They fisted my erupting cock.

I groaned, my nuts unloading on their sweet features. The pleasure slammed through my body. I moaned, throwing back my head and grunting out my rapture. I fired my spunk again and again. I coated them in my cum.

"Yes!" I panted as I fired the last blast of my jizz. "Goddamn, that was great."

"It was, Mr. Miller," whimpered Tonya.

"Now lick it up," Sakura said. "That's what you do next."

"Why don't you all lick them clean," I groaned and stepped back.

The girls all squealed and rushed in. Sally, Olivia, and Heather licked at April's face while Sakura, Charlie, and Latosha lapped at Tonya's. It was so hot to witness. The guys all groaned at the sight of the schoolgirls slicking up my cum and sharing it.

They traded jizz-filled kisses. They licked up spunk from the girl's cheeks. My dick throbbed with aching passion. This was the most amazing day of my life seeing them enjoying my cum. They were all such delicious sluts.

"And you know what," I said, "Ms. Teller has something naughty in her asshole that needs to be cleaned up. I need a--"

"Me, me, me!" squealed Charlie. She burst out from the others, her black hair swaying about her face. "I'll do it. What do you need me to do?"

"Rim her asshole and lick out my cum from her bowels," I said. "And while you're doing that, I'm going to fuck that barely legal cunt. Just ram in hard."

"Yes, yes, yes," Charlie said. "I'll do it, Mr. Miller. I'll do anything for you! Anything! You're just the best teacher in the world!"

I grinned at that, my dick throbbing. "Ms. Teller."

"Mmm, yes," the teacher purred and bent over my desk once more. Then she reached back and parted her asscheeks. She revealed my cum smeared on her asshole and the insides of her crevice. "Just lick and lap at my asshole and get out all that cum, Charlie."

"I will!" Charlie moaned.

"Now you want to lick up my cum from the outside," I said. "Get that all up, then thrust your tongue into her bowels. Swirl around in her. Scoop it out. Just savor that sour flavor and my salty cum. When you can't find any more, then nurse on her to draw out the rest."

"Mmm, and finger my pussy," added Ms. Teller.

"Right," I said. "You want to finger the girl's or woman's pussy while doing this. Make her cum."

"I will, Mr. Miller," Charlie said with such playful seriousness. The contradiction was cute and adorable.

She spun around and bent over, thrusting out her cute rump at me. She had slender hips and a heart-shaped rump. Her black bush dripped with juices from the earlier fun. Behind me, the other girls were licking each other clean.

"Mr. Miller," groaned Mark. "Uh, this is getting very uncomfortable for us."

"If you need to whip it out and jerk off, fill free," I said. "Girls, if you want to practice your cock sucking on the boys, feel free to."

"Ooh, yes, yes," Latosha moaned. "Come on, Sakura, let's work on our dick-sucking skills."

"We must be ready for any tests," said Sakura.

"Best fucking math class ever," Mark groaned. The other guys voiced their opinion.

Charlie licked at Ms. Teller's butt-crack as I moved into place. The redheaded teacher moaned her delight at the wicked rimming. I smiled and pressed my cock into my student's bush. I loved the way the curls spilled over my cock.

I nuzzled through those silky curls and found the slit to her pussy. I nuzzled up and down her, loving how she felt on me. She groaned as I did that. Her hips wiggled and cute tush clenched. I found the entrance to her pussy, her vaginal canal, and pushed.

I hit her hymen.

I groaned at finding her virginal barrier. It was incredible to have another maiden to deflower. I pushed against her hymen. Her cherry stretched before me. She moaned into Ms. Teller's butt-crack. Maybe into her asshole itself.

"Ooh, that's it," the teacher moaned. "Rim my asshole. Lick up all that cum."

"Yes, Ms. Teller," moaned Charlie. "And Mr. Miller, take my cherry. Fuck through my hymen!"

"Do it, sir!" Mark moaned. His voice sounded throaty.

I thrust hard against that barrier. Charlie's hymen stretched and stretched. She gasped as her cherry popped. I buried deep into her cunt. Her silky, untouched flesh spread over my cock. I groaned at how delicious she felt.

I sank deeper and deeper into her pussy. She moaned as I sank to the hilt in her cunt. Her tush clenched. Her cunt gripped my dick. I loved the feeling of her around me. I savored the way she held me tight. It was amazing.

"Oh, damn, that's good," I groaned and drew back my hips. "Oh, damn, that's amazing, Charlie."

"Mmm, you have such an amazing dick, Mr. Miller!" she moaned as her pussy clung to me.

"Oh, yes, he does," purred Ms. Teller. "Now get that tongue in my asshole. And finger my cunt!"

"Yes, Ms. Teller!" Charlie moaned as I thrust back into her cunt.

She moved her hand into position and fingered the teacher's cunt while I fucked that delicious, barely legal twat. I fucked Charlie's schoolgirl pussy with force. I gripped her hips and fucked into her cunt again and again, savoring her silky flesh squeezing about me.

She held me tight with that hot cunt. I groaned, savoring plowing into her snatch. I fucked into her again and again. It was a treat to bury into her cunt. Her hot flesh squeezed about me. She held me in a passionate grip.

I loved the feel of her twat massaging about my dick as she rimmed Ms. Teller's asshole and fingered the woman's cunt. The teacher moaned, her butt-cheeks squeezing about Charlie's face. She held the girl in that tight embrace.

"You licking all my cum out of her asshole?" I groaned, burying into that juicy snatch.

"Yes, Mr. Miller," she moaned, holding me tight with her delicious snatch. "I'm jamming my tongue in just like this!"

"Yes!" gasped Ms. Teller. "Ooh, Mr. Miller, your student has her tongue deep in my bowels. She's wiggling around in my asshole searching out every drop of cum she can find."

"Yummy cum," moaned the naughty girl, her twat squeezing about my dick. "And a tasty asshole!"

I thrust into her hard and fast. I gripped the schoolgirl's hips and drilled into her deflowered pussy again and again. She held me tight. She gripped me with that delicious snatch. She held me tight I loved every second of drilling into her cunt.

I fucked her fast. I pounded her hard. I thrust into her again and again. I fucked with such passion into her snatch. It was incredible to feel her squeezing about me. She gripped my dick with such silky delight as I drew back.

She brought me closer and closer to cumming with every thrust into her cunt. I would baste her schoolgirl pussy with such passion. She licked and lapped at her teacher's asshole. Then I heard her sucking.

"Yes!" moaned Ms. Teller. "Oh, that's it. Suck that cum out of my bowels, you naughty girl!"

"Yes, yes, yes," I grunted. "Nurse my cum out of her asshole. You dirty girl. Love it!"

Charlie kept sucking, that obscene sound filling my classroom. Her pussy clamped down around my cock. She held me tight as I pumped away at her twat. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her juicy cunt. I plunged deep and hard, my nuts slapping into her bush.

She moaned between her suckles. Then she whimpered, her twat squeezing down hard. She lifted her head and threw a look over her shoulder, her dark eyes wild with passion. "There's no more left, Mr. Miller. I got all the cum out of her asshole!"

"Then lick her twat!" I groaned, slamming into the little slut's tight cunt.

"Yes, Mr. Miller!" she gasped and ducked her head down, her fingers sliding out of the teacher's cunt. She grabbed Ms. Teller's butt-cheeks with both hands, the digits of her right wet with pussy cream. The naughty schoolgirl massaged her teacher's rump as I fucked that juicy snatch.

I pumped away at her, the sounds of sloppy blowjobs rising behind me. The girls were sucking off the boys. They were nursing on their dicks, taking care of their cocks. It was such an inspiring sound to hear as I fucked Charlie's tight cunt.

She moaned, squeezing her twat down on my dick. She held me tight. She gripped me with that amazing snatch. The pressure rose and rose in my nuts. I hurtled towards that explosive release in her deflowered pussy.

I would hose her down. Just fire all that cum into her snatch. She would gasp and moan and cry out in rapture. I fucked her with such force. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. I slammed into her with all that I had.

"Mr. Miller," she moaned. "Oh, Mr. Miller... I'm going to cum!"

"Cum!" I panted. "A good schoolgirl cums on her teacher's dick!"

"Yes, Mr. Miller!" she gasped and squealed.

Her hot pussy went wild around my dick. Her cunt suckled at my cock as I buried into her. She rubbed her face into Ms. Teller's pussy. The naughty girl's twat writhed around my dick as I drew back and slammed into her. My balls swelled with the pressure.

"Oh, Charlie, yes!" Ms. Teller gasped. "That's it. That's fucking amazing!"

The teacher bucked on my desk, cumming. She must be showering Charlie's face in pussy cream. I loved it. I slammed into the girl's cunt. I fucked into her hard and fast, her snatch writhing around me. Sucking at me. She drank her teacher's juices.

"Cum in me, Mr. Miller!" gasped Charlie.

"Beg him to breed your schoolgirl pussy!" moaned Ms. Teller, her head tossing.

"Breed my schoolgirl pussy with your cum, Mr. Miller!" the naughty girl squealed.

I buried into her pussy and erupted.

My cum fired into her hot snatch. She convulsed around me, suckling at me. I groaned as she nursed at my dick. I loved the feel of her doing that. I savored it so much. I shuddered, pumping blast after blast of cum into her snatch.

I felt dizzy from the rapture bursting out of me. I swayed there, sucking in breaths as she milked my cock. She worked out all the cum I had in my balls. The pleasure slammed into my mind. It was incredible to feel that delight nursing at me.

"Fuck!" Mark groaned in the background. "Drink my cum!"

"Goddamn," grunted another guy. "Sally! That mouth!"

"Fuck, Sakura! Fuck! Drink all that cum! Just gulp it down."

"You have such a hot mouth, Latosha. Such a fucking hot mouth."

I shuddered as I came down from my high, savoring that pleasure rushing through me. I left Charlie full of my cum. I panted and pulled out of her. I stared out at my math class. Girls were gulping down cum from the boys' dicks.

It was quite a sight to see. They were sucking down all that cum. It was quite the wicked sight to witness. I glanced at Charlie, smiling at my pearly cum leaking out of her cunt and matting her black bush. Proof that she had been deflowered.

"That was a great class," I told them. "For your homework, I want the problems on page..." I paused. "Page 117 done for tomorrow. We'll discuss them. The girl who gets the most questions right will be bred by me."

All the girls squealed in delight as they ripped their mouths off the boys' dicks.

"And for the boy who gets the most questions right, he can fuck that girl in the ass once I'm done with her," I added.

The boys cheered, their faces flushed.

"We still have a few minutes of class, so find your clothes." I smiled. "And remember all you learned today. Making a woman cum is an important thing, as is sharing a cock with a friend, licking cum off another girl's face or out of her asshole."

"And out of her pussy?" moaned Charlie.

"I can take care of that," Ms. Teller purred, falling to her knees before Charlie. In moments, the redheaded teacher had her face buried into Charlie's black bush. Ms. Teller, the naughty teacher, was just licking and lapping at that pussy.

I smiled. It was the end of the school day. I went over and grabbed that belt as my students dressed. Charlie moaned in delight, getting her pussy licked out by the esteemed Ms. Teller. I knew for a fact, that the redheaded teacher was a dedicated pussy licker.

Charlie was in good hands getting her cunt devoured by that sexy woman.

The bell rang announcing the end of the day. I sat on my desk, panting. The other students were filing out, the girls all staring at my hard cock with eager gleams in their eyes. The boys all flashed me thumbs up, looking so satiated.