Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 06

Story Info
The teacher gives his colleague's little sister a lesson.
7.5k words
4.74
37.2k
51
0

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot Lesson with Teacher's Little Sister

I reached Ms. Teller's apartment for our date. I knocked on the door, eager for this. Despite enjoying the barely legal students at my college, there was something enticing about the new teacher. Young and sexy, and her playful delight in joining in the debauchery was intriguing.

The door opened to reveal Ms. Teller looking gorgeous in a sleeveless, cream-hued blouse and short, black skirt that showed off the dark nylons she wore were thigh-high stockings. Her glasses gave her this almost wholesome vibe that was at odds with her naughty outfit. Her red hair fell in glossy waves down to her shoulders, the bright hue vibrant against her outfit.

"Mr. Miller," she purred and kissed me. Her lips melted on mine. She felt so delicious against me. I groaned, my cock hard and eager for tonight.

On the couch in her living room was a smiling girl. She was maybe eighteen or nineteen with strawberry-blonde hair and wearing shorts and a tank top. She licked her lips, her green eyes the same sort of hue as Ms. Teller.

I broke the kiss and said, "Your sister? You're too young to have a daughter that age."

Ms. Teller smiled. "My little sister Debbie. She's staying with me while our parents our overseas. This way my sister can still go to her college."

"Overseas?" I asked, curious.

"Yeah, our dad works for the State Department. He's stationed at an embassy."

"Ah," I said. "Does Debbie go to our college."

"No, no," said Ms. Teller. "Sadly for her, she doesn't have the best teacher to help her out. But she's a good girl." My date took my arm. "Shall we?"

I smiled at her and escorted her down the stairs of her apartment complex to my car. I opened the door for her, and she slid into my Tesla. I moved around and popped into the driver's side. The engine was already on, hardly making a sound.

"You have no idea how exciting this is," said Ms. Teller. "I was starting to fear you never would ask me out."

I backed out of the parking spot and said, "Really? You were interested in me before today?"

"I wouldn't be out on a date with you," she said, rolling her eyes. "I thought I was being so obvious. I kept coming up to say hi. Why do you think I walked in on you teaching Veronica. I was hoping to flirt with you. Kept hoping you would realize the signals I was putting out. You might be a great teacher, but you're a little oblivious about other things."

I chuckled. "I was a little worried about Dean Brown's sexual harassment policies. But it worked out. That's what matters."

"Mmm, yes," Ms. Teller purred, crossing her legs. She had such gorgeous legs. Her thighs were toned and looking gorgeous in those black nylons. Her calves were shapely. Her flowery perfume filled my nose with the sweetness. "I'm glad it did. I learned so much today."

I winked at her.

So had I. That belt had changed everything. It seemed like if it was in the name of teaching, I could do whatever I wanted. I could make anything happen. It was such an interesting ability. It had corrupted me so fast.

They were right. Absolute power...

I had used it to fuck those girls. To make one of them my live-in sex slave. I would give Cassandra Ruiz an education that she would never forget. It made my dick so hard just thinking of what I would do to my students tomorrow.

The next day.

I could knock them up. Get them to produce amateur porn. There was no limits to what I could do. It was so insane. Where had this belt come from? I had so many questions for Darcy. My mind burst with them.

She needed to let me know about so much.

I pulled into the restaurant, Sakura. It was a delicious sushi restaurant. I climbed out and helped Ms. Teller out of the car. I escorted the gorgeous redhead inside. We were soon seated at our table, menus of various sushi and sashimi before us.

"I had this idea about how to apply your technique to my class," said Ms. Teller. "I've been thinking about it all day. It's got me quite wet."

"Oh?" I asked. "What?"

"Well, the girl who gets the worst score on a test gets fucked by the boy, or boys, with the best," she said. "I think that's a good reward for them."

"I like it. If she's doing bad, she's not going to be that good for much more than a whore," I said. "Get her used to it as soon as possible."

"Exactly!" Ms. Teller exclaimed. She had this bright smile on her lips. It dazzled. "But I don't know what to do for the girl who does the best. Maybe I could eat her pussy?"

"And fuck her with a strap-on," I suggested to her. "You know, really ram that fake dick into her and pound her pussy. Let her know that her teacher rewards her."

"That's so perfect," said Ms. Teller. "I have to get a strap-on."

"I know a place you can," I said, remembering being there just a few hours ago with Cassandra.

"Oh, you are just such a treasure trove, Mr. Miller," she said. "Mmm, and how did your meeting go with the dean?"

I told Ms. Teller about how eager the dean was to punish the students, especially the boys. "I think she'll want every problem boy sent to her office so she can spank them then give them her encouragement."

"Older women do love their young men," said Ms. Teller, rolling her eyes. "Though if her husband was half the man you are." She winked at me.

I grinned back at her.

Our food came. She fumbled with the chopsticks that sushi came with in this cute way, struggling to get them to her mouth until I just had to come to her rescue. I picked up her roll and held it out for her. She snagged it and groaned.

The sushi was amazing. I was always glad to come here, and sharing it with a beautiful woman was perfect. I loved that so much. She licked her lips when she finished and stared at me with these hungry eyes.

"What are you thinking?" I asked her.

"Well," she said, "I was thinking I need some pro instruction on giving blowjobs. Maybe you could help teach me."

"Right here?" I asked, my heart beating.

"Well, yes." She smiled. "I mean, it's a lesson. Who's going to care if it's for that reason."

"You little exhibitionist vixen," I said. "Sure, sure, I'll give you some pointers. Just crawl beneath."

This was so hot. This was the sort of thing that I had only imagined in my wildest fantasies, and yet here was the sexy Ms. Teller sliding beneath the table. My cock throbbed in my slacks. Her hands grabbed my thighs. She pushed my legs apart then slid her hands up my thighs.

The heat shot through me. It was an incredible feeling her reaching for my fly. She rubbed at me through my slacks. I groaned as she did that. Pleasure shot down my cock. It soaked my balls. It swelled through me. I loved it so much.

She pulled down the zipper and reached into my crotch. She found the fly of my boxers and drew me out of both. I groaned as she stroked me. She pumped her hand up and down my cock, massaging me. Pleasure shot down me.

"Damn," I groaned. "Just got to do some licking before the sucking."

"I already knew that," she said and licked the tip of my cock.

My eyes closed as the pleasure rushed through my body. Her tongue bathed across the tip of my cock. It was amazing to have that tongue dancing around my cock. She swirled about me. Pleasure throbbed down my shaft.

She fluttered her tongue back and forth across my cock. She licked and lapped at me. Then she slid her lips over my crown. I groaned at the warmth of her mouth engulfing me. She sealed about my shaft and nursed on me.

I groaned as she did that. She suckled with passion on me. Her cheeks hollowed as she loved me. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock again. She suckled with such force. She nursed with such passion on me.

"Fuck," I groaned, my hand banging down on the table. "Not sure... how many points I can give you... You're amazing, Ms. Teller. Grade A technique."

She moaned around my cock. Her passion hummed about the crown. The pleasure shot down my shaft to my nuts. She suckled hard. The pressure was incredible. My chair creaked beneath me. Others were eating around me as I enjoyed this excellent blowjob.

The waitress, wearing a flowery kimono, came up. She had a smile on her face as she started clearing the plates. Then she heard the sucking. The nursing sound. Her eyes widened as she stared at me groaning in delight.

"Giving her some pointers on her blowjob technique," I groaned. "I'm a teacher."

"Oh, that's nice," the waitress said. The mind-controlling effect of that belt working on her.

She smiled with acceptance and continued clearing the plates. I shuddered at that hot mouth bobbing up and down my cock. She suckled with such passion. She nursed on me with hunger. It was incredible feeling her plump lips working up and down my cock.

The suction was incredible. The pressure amazing. The sloppy sounds rose from beneath the table as I came closer and closer to cumming. Closer and closer to bursting with pleasure. My face contorted with the pleasure of this moment.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned. "Ms. Teller, you are amazing. Just fantastic. Keep sucking like that. Keep nursing on me with that hunger. I fucking need it."

She groaned around my cock, sending bliss shooting down to my nuts. I moaned, the pressure rising in my balls. She suckled with such passion on my dick. Her tongue danced around the tip. I was rising towards that burst of pleasure.

My fist banged on the table again. I threw my head back. I couldn't take much more of her sucking. She was incredible. The ache itched at the tip of my dick. Her tongue danced around it between her suckles.

"Fuck, Ms. Teller!" I groaned. "You're a master at this! Fuck!"

I erupted.

My cum fired into Ms. Teller's mouth. I spurted over and over into my fellow teacher's mouth. I basted her with my jizz. The pleasure shot through me. Stars exploded across my vision as she gulped down my cum.

My chair creaked as my body bucked. My cum erupted over and over. I heard her gulping it down, swallowing my seed. I closed my eyes, reveling in this bliss firing through me. I pumped over and over into her mouth.

"Goddamn, fuck, that was good," I moaned. "Oh, Ms. Teller, you are such a delight. Thank you for that. You did amazing. You are a pro, Ms. Teller. You have all the skill to teach your girls how to give the best head possible."

Her mouth popped off my cock. She crawled out from beneath the table, her lipstick smeared. She licked her chops. "You're so kind. I really was putting my all into it. I wanted to impress you."

"The best blowjob I've had," I told her. "You know your stuff."

She blushed and smiled all at the same time. She pushed up her glasses and winked at me.

We had a delicious sherbet for dessert, a palate cleanser, and then we were heading off. She clung to my arm as we headed to a show. I had tickets to a club that had a cabaret show. It was an enthralling time. She loved the risqué dances.

"So, you still want to get that strap-on?" I asked her as we drove in my Tesla.

"Oh, yes," she said. "I almost forgot. You think anyplace is still open."

"I bet it is," I said and drove towards Naughty Delights in that trashy strip mall by the real mall. Like I thought, it was open until 2 AM, and it was nowhere near that late.

I felt that we were a bit overdressed when we came in. There was a different clerk running the place, an old guy who looked like he wanted to pass out with a bottle. He just glanced at us and went back to staring off into space in his mind-numbing stupor.

"Oh, my," said Ms. Teller, moving towards the sex toys. "I've never been in a place like this before. Wow, there are so many."

"I supposed you ordered yours off Amazon or something."

"Or something," she said, a wicked grin on her lips. She turned to the strap-ons. "That's definitely too big." She pointed to a massive cock that must have been over a foot long. It was crazy that any woman would use that on another.

She browsed and settled on a hot-pink dildo adorned with bumps that attached to a black harness. She was so happy as she clutched it and marched proudly up to the old man to ring it up. He glanced at it then at me.

"Whatever floats your boat," he said.

I frowned then realized what he thought it was for. "No, no, it's so she can reward her female students by fucking them. We're teachers."

"Oh, that makes sense," the old man said. "Got to reach out to the kids in anyway you can, am I right?"

"You are," said my date. She had a big smile on her lips. "I can't wait to use this on them. There are some bright girls that need to have huge orgasms. I would make them explode on this."

"Amazing," said the old man. "To be an educator these days. The way the girls dress." He whistled. "You're a lucky pair."

"Yes, we are," I said and paid for the strap-on. After all, we were still on the date.

As we headed back to the car, I said, "We should practice with this on your sister. Make sure you know how to use it."

"That's a great idea," she groaned. "Ooh, I love it. I love it so much. You have just the perfect ideas. That makes me so hot. My pussy is just on fire."

I chuckled and opened the door for her. I hurried around the other side. I drove my Tesla fast to get us to her apartment as soon as possible. I parked in a different spot father from her apartment. We hurried to her front door, her heels clicking on the cement walkways and steps. She pulled out her key and thrust it through the door.

We found her sister in the living room playing video games. She had one of those PlayStation controllers. I didn't know what number they were up to. Last time I played one it was a 2. She looked up at us and grinned.

"How'd the date go?" she asked, this wicked grin on her face. "Do you need me to clear out so you two can make out?"

"Actually, we need your help," Ms. Teller told her little sister. "I need to practice using my strap-on dildo on a girl, and you're just perfect for it. It's for my teaching. Can I use it on you?"

"Yeah, this is very important that she practices all the time on you to make sure she keeps her technique up," I added. "Teaching is a profession you have to keep honing your skills."

Debbie's face lit up. "Of course I'll help. What do you need?"

"Well," purred Ms. Teller. "Stand up so I can strip you naked. First, I have to eat your pussy out before I can fuck you with the strap-on."

"That makes perfect sense," her sister said. "You're going to have some lucky students, sis."

Ms. Teller smiled and grabbed the pink, flannel top that her little sister wore. She pulled it up the cutie's body. She exposed a flat stomach then small breasts topped by pink nipples. They were such cute nubs. My cock was so hard.

"Mmm, look at these cute boobies," Ms. Teller moaned. She kneaded her little sister's small tits, rubbing those barely budding mounds with her fingers. Then she ducked her head down and suckled on one of the nipples.

Debbie gasped as her big sister suckled on that nub. Ms. Teller's skirt-clad rump thrust out at me as she did that. She wiggled back and forth in this enticing fashion as she nursed on her little sister's nipple. The sounds she made were amazing.

I watched those red lips nibble and play with that little nub. Lipstick smeared on Debbie's areola. Then Ms. Teller darted for her sister's other nipple. She licked at the nub and danced her tongue around it. Debbie groaned.

"Ooh, yes, yes, sis," she moaned. "That's so good. Mmm, just play with my nipple. You're going to make your students feel amazing. Oh, wow. She's good, Mr. Miller."

"Yes, she is," I said, my cock throbbing. I slipped out of the blazer I wore as I watched the sight of Ms. Teller engulfing her little sister's nub and suckling hard.

The sounds filled the living room. Debbie moaned, her cute, young face twisting in delight. It was such a hot sight to witness. I was so glad to see the sisterly incest before me. Debbie whimpered, her eyes fluttering as Ms. Teller suckled harder.

I smiled at the sight of Ms. Teller's hands sliding down her sister's sides to her pajama bottoms. Still suckling on her sister's nipple, she shoved those flannel pants off. They slid over her sister's hips then down her cute thighs, leaving her in a pair of white panties.

Ms. Teller pops her mouth off her sister's nipple and cups her face. "Are you ready to get your reward for being such a good student."

"Yes, Helen," moaned Debbie.

"Ms. Teller," she corrected. "I'm your teacher right now. Show some respect."

"Sorry, sorry," moaned Debbie. "Yes, Ms. Teller. I'm ready to have my pussy eaten out then fucked by your strap-on. I'm so eager for it, Ms. Teller."

The teacher kissed her little sister. I loved the incestuous sight. The way that Ms. Teller thrust her tongue into her sister's mouth. Their lips moved. They kissed with passion. Debbie grabbed her sister's hips, holding her tight.

I bet this was Debbie's first time being kissed like this. It was so hot to watch. I squeezed my cock through my jeans at the sisterly passion. Ms. Teller gripped her sister's hips, her fingers dipping into the waistband of her sister's panties.

Ms. Teller broke the kiss. "Mmm, you are eager for your reward, Debbie."

"Yes, Ms. Teller. I'm so wet for it. Just so eager for it."

Ms. Teller smiled and sank to the floor, shoving off her sister's panties in the process. Debbie's trimmed, strawberry-blonde bush appeared. A light down that did little to hide her tight, virginal slit. Juices dewed the curls, looking like liquid diamonds.

Ms. Teller breathed in, smelling her sister's passion. It was just such a hot sight to see. Her sister stepped out of her panties then sank onto the couch, legs spread wide. Ms. Teller leaned over, thrusting her ass out at me. Her skirt rose up to almost show off her ass.

Before burying her face into her sister's thighs, she looked back at me. "Mr. Miller, I'm not wearing any panties."

"Sis!" gasped Debbie. "You went commando on your date. Wow?"

"It's Ms. Teller right now," moaned the sexy teacher. Then she darted her head forward and buried her face into her sister's twat.

Debbie gasped as her sister licked. Her head tossed from side to side, red hair dancing as she shuddered there getting tongued by Ms. Teller. I groaned, my eyes locked on the teacher's ass. I moved to her, fell to my knees, and grabbed her skirt. I threw it up and exposed a naked ass and shaved pussy lips dripping with her juices. The sweet aroma of her cunt filled my nose.

I breathed it in, reveling in the aroma. Debbie groaned and squirmed on the couch as Ms. Teller devoured that barely legal cunt. I undid my belt and opened my fly. I shoved my pants and boxers off. My cock flopped out hard and eager.

Debbie gasped, staring at my dick. She licked her lips, clearly seeing a cock in person for the first time. Her eyes were so wide as she stared at me. I winked at her and pressed my cock into her sister's pussy. Ms. Teller moaned as I rubbed my dick up and down her shaved twat.

"Oh, wow, Ms. Teller, he's really going to fuck you with that big dick?" whimpered Debbie.

"Oh, Mr. Miller is going to pound me hard," moaned Ms. Teller. "It's quite the treat."

I winked at Debbie and thrust into her pussy. I buried to the hilt in her cunt. It was amazing to bury into her snatch. It was fantastic to feel her twat engulfing about my cock. It was wonderful to feel her wrapped around me.

I savored being in her as she ate her virgin sister's cunt. Ms. Teller moaned into Debbie's twat as my snatch squeezed about her. I drew back, loving how she held me. It was wonderful to feel her about me as I slammed back into her.

Her butt-cheeks jiggled as I plowed into her again and again. I fucked into her hard and fast. Her silky snatch squeezed about me. She gripped me with that juicy twat. My balls slapped into her shaved flesh as I pumped away at her.