Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There would be an assembly during the second hour that I would have to speak at. I should figure out what I was going to stay. I dressed and left Ms. Teller stroking her little sister's hair as the eighteen-year-old girl slept. It was adorable.

Ms. Teller would make a great mother.

I drove back to my apartment. I walked in to find it smelling of cleaners and looking tidier than it ever had. Cassandra was asleep on the couch in her sexy maid's uniform. She had cleaned the entire apartment. Everything gleamed. The kitchen was spotless.

I picked her up. She mewled but didn't wake up. I carried her to my bedroom. Her bedroom now, too. I stripped her out of her maid's uniform. She was so cute with those round, golden-brown tits and lustrous hair.

She must have worked hard to be so exhausted. I pulled the covers over her and stripped down to my boxers. I did some work on my speech before I felt the late hour. I shoved off my boxers and crawled into bed with my sex slave.

She had my collar tight about her throat.

Just where it belonged.

My first day in this strange, new world was over. As I drifted into sleep, I imagined how I would thank young Darcy for that wonderful gift that she gave me. It was quite the pleasant surprise. I would have to make it memorable for her.

I fell into naughty dreams.

To be continued...