Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 08

Story Info
Things are changing at the college thanks to the teacher!
7.4k words
4.75
29.1k
39
0

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teacher's New Naughty Rules

I lead Darcy, my new teacher's bet, out of the classroom up to the assembly by my belt that she gave me. The eighteen-year-old blonde followed behind me naked and smiling. She loved her new role being my teacher's pet. She would be such a good one.

Other students saw her as they headed to the auditorium for the 9 am assembly.

I was naked, too, my dick so hard as I led my teacher's pet. I owned this college. It was freeing having the ability to have anyone do what I want or accept my behavior if I coached it in terms of teaching. Since I was the best teacher, they just assumed that it must be something worth doing.

That there was some merit in it.

They believed me. Trusted me. Happily would do things they never would have before.

No way Darcy would be smiling like this being lead naked through the hallways without it. She wouldn't be beaming at them all, proud of being my pet. That was what made this belt so amazing. I loved this so much. And I wanted to spread my message.

That was what this assembly was all about.

We reached the auditorium. The students were filing into the main entrance while I led my pet down the side towards the backstage entrance. There, Cassandra awaited me. My maid looked so fetching in her sexy French maid's uniform. She had a big smile on her lips, her golden-brown skin so fetching. It was amazing to see her like that.

"Master," she purred and curtsied, lifting her skirt and flashing her shaved pussy, her clit piercing gleaming wet. It was just a second, but it was a breathtaking sight.

"Cassandra, this is Darcy," I said. "She's my teacher's pet. You two are going to be working and living together. So, please, kiss her and welcome her."

"Yes, Master," Cassandra moaned. She sauntered to Darcy and cupped the younger blonde's face with brown fingers. The Hispanic maid seized Darcy's lips.

I groaned, watching them kiss. It was so hot. Cassandra put her all into it. Darcy quivered, her cute butt-cheeks clenching and relaxing. Their tongues danced together. I loved how they quivered. It was such a delight to witness.

Then Cassandra broke the kiss, a line of saliva connecting their lips for a moment before it snapped. I smiled at how my pet swayed and shivered. Her butt-cheeks squeezed tight for a moment then relaxed. She panted.

"That's a good girl," Cassandra said and petted Darcy on the top of the head.

Darcy blushed and smiled.

"Come on," I said and led them backstage through the door. We moved down a hallway and reached the stage from the side. We climbed up, Dean Brown already waiting for us.

The MILF had her blonde hair pinned up in a tight bun, her glasses perched on her nose. She wore a low-cut, tight-fitting blouse and a skirt that hugged her curvy rump and left much of her legs exposed. She wore thigh-high stockings, the tops peeking out.

"Damn," I muttered at the sight of the married woman.

"Mr. Miller," she said, turning to face me from the podium. Her eyes went to my two women with me. A smile played on her lips.

Darcy whimpered. Dean Brown intimidated the students, at least the freshman ones. The good girls like my teacher's pet.

"I took your advice," the dean said. "I spanked my sons last night. Disciplined them like I always wanted to. Then I fucked them." She trembled. "And my husband. I told them it was all this new method that you taught me. It was glorious. Four men and boys all taking me over and over again."

I smiled. "You like to be gangbanged?"

"When I'm the one running it," she said, her tongue flicking out. "It's something a MILF like me should be doing. One who's in charge. Dominant. Not like those submissive sluts that are parading behind you."

"Order M-Mr. Miller around?" gasped my pet.

"He's my Master," Cassandra said with some heat in her voice. "That would be so wrong."

"You truly are the best," said Dean Brown in admiration. "You've turned Cassandra around so fast. I can't believe that she's the same girl that was sent to my office so many times for being disobedient and disrespectful. Now there she is, a model maid and sex slave."

"I just do what I can," I said, shrugging. "Nothing more, nothing less."

She laughed. "Well, well, come on, I can hear the students getting restless out there."

A loud buzz of conversation echoed through the curtains, getting louder and louder as more of the student body filed in. I sank onto a row of chairs set up for guest speakers. Cassandra took the one beside me while Darcy knelt on the floor like a good teacher's pet. Didn't even have to be asked.

I petted her and she trembled with delight. If she had a tail like a dog, it would be thumping on the polished and waxed wooden flooring. Dean Brown gripped the podium. Her ass looked just so amazing in her tight skirt.

After another minute, she pushed a button on the side. The curtains rose. More light spilled down to illuminate the stage. At the same time, the lights in the auditorium dimmed. Shadows fell on the students in their seats.

I took in a deep breath. This would be where I really started changing the college. I hoped I didn't mess this up. I had so many ideas. So many plans. My cock throbbed as it thrust out before me. A hush fell on the student body.

"Good morning, good morning, boys and girls," purred Dean Brown, her hands gripping the podium tight. "We have some changes coming to our college. A radical new approach that is being spearheaded by Mr. Miller."

Applause thundered through the room. I was shocked by the enthusiasm the student body had for me. Cassandra beamed and Darcy was applauding for me, clapping her hands together so gleefully. I smiled, so happy by that. It was an amazing thing to see them doing that. This was a wonderful moment.

"Our resident math teacher has recently been chosen as the world's best teacher," continued Dean Brown. "And with that comes some radical ideas that are already affecting his students. Ideas that we are going to implement here at our college. We'll be a shining beacon on how a college should be ran in the United States and the world!"

More applause and even cheers. This was so amazing. I could just float away with all the support I was getting before I even told them my plans. I knew they would all accept them, and yet that dread that they wouldn't still lurk in me.

For a moment, I couldn't believe that this was real. That I had these powers. I half-expected that whatever had given them to me would take it back and say, "Sorry, this was a mistake to give you all this power."

I didn't understand why someone would.

Unless they just wanted to see what would happen?

Who could be so careless with power this advanced?

"Let's all listen respectfully and attentively to Mr. Miller," said Dean Brown, "and give him a warm welcome as he explains how things are going to change here." She moved from the podium, applauding as the students erupted into thunderous cheers.

I stood, my heart racing and moved to the podium. Cassandra and Darcy flanked me. The students were cheering. Whistling. Shouting. I looked out at them and saw fist pumps out in the crowd. Girls were squealing. I shivered at the passion that flowed from them. The excitement they had for me.

I was beloved. Me.

I reached the podium and handed Darcy the end of the belt. She took her own leash and smiled at me, her petite body on display. She wasn't ashamed. I was so proud of her as I grabbed the podium and looked out at the student body.

"Good morning, good morning," I said. "Let's calm down."

The shouts petered out. The applause died. Six hundred sets of eyes stared at me with rapt attention. I could feel the weight of their gazes. This wasn't like other assemblies where they were bored and eager for it to be over so they could go back to their classes.

"There will be a lot of changes coming to this college, and first thing we have to talk about is the girls' dress code." I stared out at them. "It's been far, far too conservative. From now on, girls have to wear very short skirts. If it reaches your mid-thigh, you will be sent home starting tomorrow to put on something more appropriate."

The guys all groaned with their approval.

"The only sort of pants allowed are leggings, and they better be thin and form-fitting, worn with no panties at all beneath."

More groans of lust from the boys.

"And speaking of panties, you can wear them, but they have to be sexy. Thongs, risque cuts. No plain, boring panties from a bargain pack at Walmart. If you don't have sexy panties, don't wear them at all." I stared at them. "I mean it. You girls can be randomly inspected by any teacher, and if you have panties that are not sexy enough, you will be forced to go bottomless that day, your panties destroyed. Repeat offenders will have longer periods of having to go bare."

I could feel the guys salivating. They wanted the girls to go bottomless. Their lusts brimmed through the room. My dick ached with the prospects.

"Now, for tops," I said. "Bras are optional, but they must be sexy. Tops should be tight. Tube tops and belly shirts are encouraged. We want you to show off your lovely bodies." I paused. "Oh, and stockings are allowed. Pantyhose, too, but those must be worn with no panties. Heels are fine, girls. No tennis shoes. No sneakers. You're here to be feminine and sexy."

The guys were really applauding, but so were many of the girls.

I smiled at that, loving it.

"Makeup should be worn," I said. "Hair cut and groomed in feminine styles. Dyeing, of course, is permitted. But nothing butch. If you have a butch haircut, you must start growing it out this day. For PE, you have to wear tight bloomers and sports bras. Plus any necessary protective equipment. Cheerleaders, we'll be getting you even sluttier uniforms."

I could feel them all salivating. My dick was so hard. It was so wonderful to shape their minds and their bodies. This college would be a paradise of short skirts and tight tops. Of sexy girls. No more of trying to make girls dress like boys and vice versa.

Our genders were different for a reason, and that should be celebrated and not denigrated.

"But it's not just the dress code," I said. "Girls, you are in the prime years of your life to find a partner. In a few more years, around twenty-four, you will peak with your beauty. You want to lock in a good man to be your husband. So, for those of your girls who aren't at the top of the classes, this is your chance to latch onto a partner. A boyfriend. Encourage him and help him with his studies. Learn to please him in the bedroom. To learn what he wants out of a wife.

"And boys, this is your chance to mold your future wife into what you need. You are about to enter the adult world and take on adult responsibilities, so start seeing your girlfriend not as a way to get off, but as a partner to share your life with."

The girls were the ones clapping loud now. The boys looked stunned by the rules.

"The more time you spend with your partner," I told them all, "the closer you'll be. The more you'll love each other and form something important. Something that will last. We're going to remake the world. You'll both be happier for it."

The girls were squealing with joy.

"Now, not every girl is going to be a shining star of academic achievement that should be allowed to pursue her education into graduate school, nor are they right for getting a 'Missus Degree' like the bulk of you. Those on the very bottom academically will be entered into a special sex slave program to be auctioned on graduation day to raise money for our college."

My dick lurched at this idea. Gasps ran through the girls.

"Now, some of you guys might want to enroll your girlfriends in the program for a semester just so they can learn some submissive skills," I said, "and that's okay, but for those girls who are chosen because of poor academic achievement and disciplinary problems, you'll end up like my darling Cassandra here."

I motioned her to step forward.

Cassandra did, looking so sexy in her French maid's uniform. She preened in the spotlight in her gorgeous uniform. She turned around to let them drink it all in. The little slut was getting off on it. She was looking so eager to be seen by them all.

"Cassandra Ruiz was a disciplinarian problem," I continued. "I am sure that many of you had classes with her and seen how she acted. How the teachers had trouble getting her to obey. How she was just a failure at her lessons. Now..."

I smiled at Cassandra.

"Flash your pussy at the students, Cassandra," I ordered.

"Yes, Master," she cooed.

The boys groaned even before she lifted her skirt and exposed her pussy. She stood there, her cunt dripping with her excitement. I licked my lips, loving the sight of her trembling there, showing off the cunt that I owned to the students.

"Cassandra is the model for you girls chosen for this program," I said. "She will help you all become sex slaves for your own Masters. And if you're chosen, you will be happy with the man, or woman, that purchases you. You will be a contributing member of society."

The guys were still drooling.

"So, girls, if you're not getting a 3.9 GPA or higher," I continued, "find your future husband. Work on that Missus Degree. Learn skills to help with your future household and help your man excel. Encourage him to study. Be his reason to work hard. Reward him with all the sex he can handle."

The guys whooped again.

I surveyed them. "Now, we are moving on to discipline. Sometimes, students misbehave in class. You get rambunctious. You're young. Still immature. And while I don't want you to do it on purpose, we understand that sometimes mistakes happen. From now on, teachers are allowed to spank girls who are bad before the entire classroom."

I smiled, seeing some of the male teachers perking up.

"A teacher can spank you for any reason that they believe is a problem," I said. "They can use bare hand or a ruler and it will be administered bare bottom for all the class to see and learn from. Teachers, you can bruise but not leave any permanent damage on the girl's asses. Now, you might be wondering about the boys."

I glanced at Dean Brown.

"They will be sent to her office to be spanked by Dean Brown personally," I said.

She smiled.

"Now, I am going to demonstrate with Cassandra on how a spanking should be properly administered," I said, glancing at my sex slave. "Bend over, ass facing the students."

"Yes, Master," she moaned and turned to them. Then she bent over. The short skirt of her maid's uniform slid up and over her ass, exposing her gorgeous rump.

And she had a gorgeous one.

Golden brown and plump.

Her shaved pussy gleamed between her thighs, her clit piercing looking so gorgeous in the spotlights of the stage. It sparkled nestled in the folds of her cuntlips. My dick throbbed hard as she grabbed her knees through her white stockings.

I pushed her skirt up to fully expose her rump and ran my hand over her ass. "It's important the girl knows why she's being spanked. Cassandra, you are being spanked because I own you and can spank you at will. Teachers, you have to have a reason better than that with your students."

A chuckle ran from the teachers.

"Then you draw back your hand and spank her firmly."

CRACK!

Cassandra gasped and trembled. Her butt-cheek trembled from the spank. Her skirt rustled in such a delicious way. Every student sucked in a breath. I could see the girls in the front rows squirming. Was it in envy?

"You want to make sure you strike with a firm pressure," I said. "You heard that stinging sound. You want to hear something like that so you know she felt it and can learn from it."

The teachers were all nodding.

"Boys," I said drawing back my hand. "In your personal life, you might have cause to spank your girlfriends and wives if they are bad. So pay attention, too."

CRACK!

Cassandra gasped again, her butt-cheeks clenching. She whimpered and wiggled her butt-cheeks back and forth.

"You should talk to them," I said.

CRACK!

"Remind them why that you have to discipline them!"

CRACK!

"Make sure they understand what they did wrong so they can become better students, or wives."

CRACK!

"This spanking is to help them out."

CRACK!

"Not to hurt them."

CRACK!

"You want to correct them!"

CRACK!

"And when you're done with them, you are free to fuck them, of course. It's an arousing thing to spank your student's ass. Or your girlfriend's or wife's. So don't hesitate to enjoy her pussy. It should be wet and ripe. Every girl secretly enjoys being dominated and spanked. It makes them feel that they are in strong hands."

I swiped my finger up Cassandra's pussy lips. She drenched me in her cream. "Look at how wet my sex slave is." I held out my fingers, hoping they could see the drops falling from my fingertips. "That's a wet cunt that needs to be filled. And, of course, spanking a girl's ass turns on men and women."

I turned Cassandra so she was bent over but now viewed from the side. I glanced out at the watching students and smiled as I pressed my cock into my Cassandra's pussy. I savored the juiciness of her cunt. How wet she was. I found the entrance to my slut's cunt.

I thrust into her.

The boys groaned in envy and the girls moaned in lust. I shuddered at the feel of her hot and wet pussy sliding down my cock. I savored that delight. I embraced it. My dick sank to the hilt in her pussy. I loved how my cock bottomed out in her twat.

Cassandra moaned. She quivered and moaned. I loved how she squeezed her pussy down around my cock and wiggled her hips. It was incredible being in her barely legal pussy before my students. It sent such a hot thrill through me.

I loved it. My cock throbbed in her cunt. This wild heat washed through me. I groaned, loving this pleasure. I gripped her hips and drew back my cock. I loved how her pussy held me. She gripped me with that wonderful pussy.

I fucked her hard. I pounded her with force. I thrust my cock into her cunt. I loved how I buried into her snatch. Her pussy held me tight. I groaned, loving every hard stroke into her snatch. Every wonderful plunge into her cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes, Master!" she moaned for everyone to hear. "My pussy is so wet from being spanked by your strong hand. I need your cock in me after being spanked. Yes, yes yes, I need this dick, Master!"

I loved her enthusiasm. It made fucking her so sweet. Everyone was watching me pound her. My pet was standing nearby as I pounded this hot snatch. I rammed my cock into her with force. I plowed into her with everything that I had.

Dean Brown watched on with hunger on her lips. She looked on with envy. She wanted to spank someone. A boy. She was eager for it so she could ravish him. I shuddered, thrusting my dick hard into Cassandra's cunt.

My nuts slapped into her pierced clit. Her spanked rump jiggled. She whimpered as I thrust into her hard and fast. She gripped my dick with her wet pussy. She held me tight as I pounded her with everything that I had.

"Shit," I groaned. "Oh, shit, shit, that's so good. You are such a good fuck, Cassandra!"

"Thank you, Master!" she moaned. "I love being your naughty slut, Master. I love being fucked by you hard and fast. Just pound me. Fuck me. Make me explode!"

I thrust into her with force, loving that. I savored burying into her again and again. Her hot pussy squeezed about me, building and building that ache. It was so hot fucking her before the student body. So arousing to have them all staring at me.

They whispered. Girls were shifting. Boys were groaning. They all wanted to be in my place. Cassandra's head tossed, her bleached-blonde hair whipping about her face. I glanced out at the students as I plowed into her snatch.