Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned with each blast. The pleasure surged through me. Rapture hammered my mind as I sprayed more and more of my cum across their faces.

It was a rush. A thrill. I loved every second of it. It was an incredible delight to have her doing this to me. Just an amazing rush. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest. They both caught my cum on their tongues.

They squealed. Giggled. They loved it.

"Fuck," I breathed as I fired the last of my cum on their faces.

They turned and kissed each other, sharing my cum. It dripped over their features. I loved watching them lick up my spunk from each others' faces. I panted, hearing the warning bell ringing. Third period had started.

I had a class to teach.

I stared down at Darcy and smiled. I couldn't wait for the parent/teacher conference I would have with her mother and father. It would be amazing. She was the perfect teacher's pet. Just so enthusiastically kissing Cassandra and sharing my cum.

"Cassandra, get to your class," I said. "Darcy, come along, I will need your help with my next class."

They both shouted their agreement and submission to me. God, I loved being the best teacher in the world. It was a rush.

To be continued...