Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 13

Story Info
For charity, a pair of twin coeds pay to enjoy the teacher.
7.7k words
4.73
23k
37

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twins Charitable and Incestuous Passion

Saturday had arrived. I was eager for the fundraiser. We had to help those girls who couldn't afford to purchase sexy clothes to tease with their bodies. The poor things were forced to go naked. They didn't have to. An alluring skirt that just covered their asses and a blouse that was so thin their nipples poked through were enough.

I left my apartment with my three sex slaves. Cassandra wore her maid's uniform. While she was in the sex slave's class, she wasn't for sale today. She was my personal slave and more of a teacher's assistant than a student now. Mrs. Foster was with her, wearing an equally slutty maid's uniform. The married woman's big boobs bounced. I had put her in charge of teaching the sex slaves while she was staying with me.

I really hoped I didn't put a daughter in her belly. If she just kept having son, I would just have to keep her forever. Of course, maybe I would break my deal with her husband and keep her and our daughter anyway. I might have this power to do anything, but I wasn't comfortable with breaking my word.

You should do what you say, but...

Last was Mrs. Foster's Daughter, Darcy. My teacher's pet. I led her by her makeshift leash and collar. She wore the very belt that had given me this power. That had elevated me to Best Teacher. I liked to keep that around her neck since she gave me the belt. Unwittingly, she had helped to create this new world.

And she deserved her reward.

Mrs. Foster pulled her phone out of her skirt pocket and said, "Oh, my husband says he will be there, Master."

That made my dick throb harder as I headed to my car. I was getting used to going naked everywhere. It was a power move. I was so damned powerful, I could just walk around naked and fuck any woman that caught my eye. Once people learned I was the Best Teacher, they would believe everything I did was the right thing to do.

Decades of media propaganda that teachers were somehow these noble and selfless individuals for teaching kids like our jobs were any harder than others. There were some great teachers out there who cared, but most just failed their way into the profession.

It had low standards of admittance.

But it helped all those teacher's unions out. They kept getting more and more money from gullible taxpayers who thought that an increase in budget would help their children and not just go to bloat the staffing and gather more union dues.

But that was beside the point.

"So your husband's going to be there, huh?" I smiled. "Maybe we should show him some proof that you're actively being bred by me. Cassandra, can you drive?"

"Yep!" my Hispanic maid said. The twenty-year-old cutie had this wicked grin on her face. "I'm a great driver."

"You shouldn't say that like that," Darcy said. "It makes it sound like you're lying."

"I don't lie to Mr. Miller," gasped Cassandra. "I just think it's cool that I can drive his car. I won't wreck it or anything. I promise." She moved to the driver's door and held out my phone, waving it before her.

"You just have to get the phone close," I said as my Tesla unlocked. The side-view mirrors, folded into the body of the bar, rotated out. "And just slide in. She's on."

"So creepy how you don't hear it turning on," said Darcy as she opened the back door and slid in behind Cassandra.

"Yep," I said and slid into the passenger seat. I quickly opened up the menu on the large screen on the dashboard that showed the GPS map, the sensor images, and the speedometer, the odometer, and the milometer. I created a new profile and had Cassandra adjust her seat and mirrors. "There. When you drive, the car will reset itself."

"Neat," the Hispanic girl said.

I pushed my seat all the way back, my cock hard. I glanced at Mrs. Foster. The blonde MILF had this wicked gleam in her blue eyes as she stared at my hard dick twitching there. I smiled at her and wiggled it.

She slid into the car, her maid's uniform rustling. The layers of lacy petticoats beneath the short skirt made it poofy. They rustled as she straddled me and grabbed my cock. Her big boobs jiggled in her bodice before me. She lowered herself as I pulled the door closed.

Her thick bush brushed my cock. Her curls spilled around my dick, and then her cunt kissed my tip. I loved the feel of her hot, married pussy lips spreading over the crown of dick. I groaned as she sank down my shaft. All that juicy snatch swallowed me.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Mmm, that's so good, Master," Mrs. Foster moaned as she sat impaled on me. "Mmm, please, please, put a big load of cum into my pussy to show my husband how diligent we're being. Just fire all that spunk into me."

"God, yes," I groaned, grabbing her ass beneath her layers of silky petticoats. I squeezed her plump ass, kneading her rump. I loved the feel of her. "Just work that pussy up and down my cock, Mrs. Foster!"

"Gladly," she moaned, her pussy clenching about me. She slid her cunt up my cock.

I groaned at that hot and juicy snatch gripping my dick. Cassandra backed my Tesla out of my apartment's parking lot. I loved the way her cunt gripped my cock. She massaged me with that hot twat. It felt spectacular to have her pussy gripping my dick like that.

She slammed back down my cock, her uniform rustling around her. I shuddered, my fingers digging into her plump rump. I held her as she rode my dick. The pressure swelled in my nuts as she slammed her cunt down my cock.

She worked her pussy back up me. It was fantastic having her wiggle her hips back and forth. She impaled her twat down my dick again and again. She gasped, her big boobs bouncing right before my eyes in her uniform.

"Mmm, let me do this, Master," Mrs. Foster moaned. She pushed down the front of her dress.

Her big boobs popped out. I loved the way they appeared. How they bounced before my eyes. They were just such a delight to witness jiggling before me. She shuddered, her pussy gripping my dick. She massaged me with such hunger.

She worked her twat up and down my cock as I suckled on her nipple. I latched onto her rubbery nub and nursed on the MILF. She gasped, her pussy gripping my cock as she rose up my shaft. Her moans filled the car.

"This is so neat to drive," said Cassandra, the car slowing down. "I let off the gas and it starts breaking. That's wild."

"Uh-huh," I groaned around Mrs. Foster's nipple.

"Mmm, just don't crash Master's car," Mrs. Foster groaned, her pussy slamming down my cock.

"I won't," Cassandra huffed. "I'm not a bad driver."

I moaned around Mrs. Foster's nipple. The MILF-slave's hot cunt massaged my dick. Especially the tip. The pressure swelled and swelled at the tip. I rose towards that bursting point. I would have such a big burst of pleasure. It would be incredible.

My fingers kneaded her rump as that hot and delicious snatch worked up and down my cock. I loved every second of it. Every last moment of that naughty twat riding me. I groaned, hurtling towards my orgasm.

I would flood her pussy with cum. Breed her. I ached to breed her. To put my daughter in her womb. A daughter that would be raised to serve me. I groaned, my cock twitching and throbbing in her cunt. I shuddered, the ache building and building in me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I gasped. "That's so good. That's amazing. Just keep working that cunt up and down my dick like that. Shit, yes!"

"I know," she groaned, her pussy gripping my dick. "Oh, god, I know. This is amazing. Just a rush. Oh, Master, I love your dick in me. Oh, let's show my husband that you fucked me. Came in me! I want that so much, Master! Cum in me! Breed me!"

Her hot cunt gripped me as she rose up me. She squeezed so hard. The pleasure was amazing. I loved it, groaning as she slammed back down me. She plunged her snatch all the way down my dick. I grunted at how amazing that felt. I suckled hard on her nipple. Nibbled on it.

I moaned around her nub, loving the way her cunt gripped me. She massaged me with that hot twat. She worked her cunt up and down my dick. That amazing snatch gripped me. Held me. The pleasure swelled in my nuts. It was an awesome delight.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned around her nipple, the pressure about to explode out of me. I suckled hard on her nub.

"Master!" she gasped, her pussy impaling down my cock. "Yes! Breed me, Master! Breed my married cunt!"

Her pussy went wild around my dick.

I loved the feel of her hot cunt rippling and writhing around my dick. She suckled at me with that hungry snatch. The pleasure surged through me. It was an incredible rush. An amazing burst of pleasure that surged through my body.

My head threw back. I erupted into her twat again and again. I flooded her with all the spunk that I had in my nuts. It was an incredible rush. I spurted again and again, pumping my seed into her fertile womb. The married sex slave bucked on me.

"You're flooding me, Master!" she moaned. "You're breeding me!"

"Yes, yes, breed my mommy, Mr. Miller," Darcy whimpered in the back.

I grunted and fired more and more of my cum into Mrs. Foster's writhing cunt. Her pussy suckled at me as I unloaded into her twat. I shuddered, moaning around her nipple. I nibbled on her fat nub as her pussy wrung me dry. I fired the last of my jizz into her twat.

"Oh, that was so good," Mrs. Foster moaned.

"Just in time, Master," Cassandra said. "We're here."

Panting, I looked out my window to see the college. The courtyard was set up with tents for the sixty-odd girls in the sex slave program. Each girl had a tent. She had a cot to be fucked on to raise money. It would be a wild day.

The student council had been hard at work. They had organized banners made by the students advertising, "Fuck a Schoolgirl Slut Charity Drive!" written in glittery paint. The cheerleaders were out in force in their skimpy uniforms, waving signs that read: "Schoolgirl Blowjob $15," "Coed Pussy $50," "Barely Legal Pussy $50," and "Schoolgirl Ass $65."

Already, the main parking lot was choked with men wanting to fuck the sex slaves. I could tell this would be an amazing day. Cassandra headed to the staff parking lot and my parking spot, the best that the school had. Dean Brown had given it to me a few days ago.

"Oh, there's my husband," Mrs. Foster said. He was standing on the sidewalk. She smiled at the love of her life, her pussy squeezing down on my dick. "It's great to see him."

I smiled as she opened the door and climbed off my dick. A shudder ran through me from the hot glide of her pussy rising off my cock. With a wet plop, she was free and stepping out of the car. She hurried over to her husband, her puffy skirt flashing the bottom cheeks of her ass.

I climbed out of the car as she hugged her husband and kissed him. He smiled at his blonde wife. She stepped back and lifted her skirt to show off her blonde bush dripping with the cum that leaked out of her pussy.

"He's working hard every day to breed me," said Mrs. Foster.

"Good, good," said Mr. Foster. "The house has been so empty without you and Darcy around."

"I'm glad you're here," said Mrs. Foster, taking her husband's arm. "I helped put this together. I'm the sex slave teacher now. I train these girls to please men and be submissive. Mmm, let's go meet some. Get you some young pussy. How does that sound."

"Great," Mr. Foster said, grinning as his wife led him off.

"Aw, that's sweet," said Darcy as she handed me the end of her makeshift leash. "I hope Daddy gets a lot of pussy today."

"Oh, I'm sure your mother will see to it," I said. Mrs. Foster wouldn't fuck her husband, not until she was no longer my sex slave. "Maybe your father should buy a sex slave. It could be a while before your mother has my daughter. I mean, what if she has sons."

"Mmm, do you want her to have only sons?" asked Darcy. "Because I do. I like that she's with us."

"Me, too," I said, my dick hard.

"I'm going to make sure the girls are doing their jobs," said Cassandra. "If that's okay, Master." She pulled a riding crop out of the trunk and smacked it against her left palm.

"Make sure they're up to snuff," I said. "Our school's reputation is on the line. Can't have any girls not giving the best fuck ever."

"That's right, Master," Cassandra said and marched off with a swish to her skirt. She took her job so seriously.

"You've really turned her around, Mr. Miller," said a woman.

I glanced over to find Dean Brown striding up dressed like a dominatrix. She wore thigh-high leather boots and fishnet pantyhose that left her blonde bush spilling out around the diamond pattern. A corset that lifted her breasts into a pair of quivering mounds, her nipples hard. A man her age and two boys followed her wearing leather collars and cock cages.

"Cassandra," Dean Brown continued. "She was such a delinquent, and now she's so eager to make this college better."

"Just had to motivate her," I said. "Your husband and sons?"

"Yep," said Dean Brown. "They're such good slaves now. Right, honey."

"Yes, Dear," said her husband in a fawning fashion.

"Enjoy the day, Mr. Miller," she said. "I'm having my own special event. If any man wants to be spanked by a real dominatrix, well, I might make a few bucks for the school. And I have some of my strapping bad boys for any of the wives that showed up if they want a good, hard fuck while their husbands are enjoying some of our fine, fine schoolgirl pussy."

"Great idea," I said, shaking my head. She was a kinky one. I had no idea I was unleashing a femdom on the school.

Darcy and I headed into the festival to see the sights. There were more than just the sex slaves getting fucked. The student council had set up a concession stand. They sold drinks, including energy drinks, as well as some purported aphrodisiacs to give men more stamina.

Nurse Betty Foster had her booth up. I wondered if she was related to Darcy. Well, if Nurse Betty's husband was, anyways. Or maybe it was a coincidence. It wasn't an uncommon last name. She was nursing anyone that needed a pick-me-up.

My girlfriend smiled as she was volunteering to collect money for some of the sex slaves. Ms. Teller waved to me holding a fistful of money. She gave me a thumb's up. She wore a cute nightie that covered her, but barely.

"No, no," she said to a guy. "I'm not for sale. I'm a teacher, not a dumb slut. I'm dating Mr. Miller. Best Teacher."

The man who had accosted her gasped, "Oh, sorry, I didn't know. I hear he's an amazing teacher. My daughter is so happy with the boyfriend he chose for her."

"Of course she is," Ms. Teller said, glancing at me again. She smiled. "My boyfriend's amazing."

"You love her," Darcy cooed behind me. "You're going to marry Ms. Teller. Make her into Mrs. Miller."

"Yep," I said. "Which means, you'll be her teacher's pet one day, too."

"Of course," she said. "She's your wife. You have to share."

I laughed as we moved through the tents. They were open. The sex slaves were on their hands and knees or on their backs. They were sucking dicks, riding guys, or getting fucked in the ass. Being a bunch of sluts, they were squealing in delight, just loving that they were getting fucked.

"This is amazing," said Darcy as she stayed close by me as we moved through the crowd. "We really have to do this every year."

"Mmm, and it will be even bigger next year," I said. "Yeah, this has to be a tradition."

"I love how you're changing the school, Mr. Miller," Darcy said. "I'm glad that you're doing all of this. I had such a big crush on you, but I was so scared to say anything. That's why I bought you the belt, and now... Now I get to make love to you. I get to stand naked around you. You're going to breed me. I'm going to have your baby, Mr. Miller!"

"Yes, you are," I said to her. "And you want her to be a girl, don't you? A future teacher's pet to raise, to serve me."

"I do," she groaned, her blue eyes so wet. "Oh, Mr. Miller, that sounds so wonderful. She'll be such a good pet. I promise you."

"I know," I said, smiling at her. "Now, let's--"

"Mr. Miller!" two girls squealed.

I turned around and found two girls rushing up to me. They were twin sisters, both with brown hair. I had seen them around campus, I believed, but I didn't know them personally. Neither had gone through my classroom. They were wearing tight, stretchy tube tops that hugged their bouncing breasts. They quivered as they stopped before me, smiles on their identical faces. Their nipples poked out hard against the material of their tight tops, and their short skirts swirled about their thighs.

"Mr. Miller," they said together. "Ooh, we want to fuck you!"

"I'm Sam," the right one said while the left said, "I'm Pam!"

Then together, they said, "And we want to help raise money for the school by paying to have sex with the best teacher." The two girls whipped out some twenties, each holding them in their hands. "Can we pay to fuck you, Mr. Miller?"

God, I would have fucked them for free, but this was a fundraiser. "Of course. Run over to Ms. Teller there, give her your money, and then we'll find a place to enjoy ourselves."

The two girls squealed in delight and darted over to Ms. Teller, their short skirts almost flashing their asses. My cock was so hard as I watched them go. Twin sisters. Barely legal twin sisters. That was so hot.

Ms. Teller smiled with an amused look at me. The girls danced back over, their brown hair flying behind them. They reached me, both so eager to be fucked and bred by me. That was exciting. I was so eager for this, too.

I held out my arms to the girls. They took one each and I headed towards the rear tents. I believed we had set up one or two too many. And I was pleased to find a tent that was unoccupied. It had a pair of cots. I led the twin sisters in, so eager to enjoy them.

"Okay," I said to them. "On your knees. Let's start with a blowjob first. A double blowjob. I've always wanted a pair of twins to blow me."

"Yes, Mr. Miller!" Pam and Sam said together. Then they popped off their tops. They freed their young, firm titties to my view. Those hot boobs bounced and jiggled before my eyes. They were so delicious to see. After that, they shoved off their skirts.

They had no panties beneath. But nice, thick bushes of brown curls dripping in pussy juices.

They dropped to their knees, Pam to the right, Sam to the left. They pressed their identical faces together and grabbed my cock. They both looked hesitant like they didn't know what to do. I glanced at Darcy.

"Mmm, you want to both lick the tip of his cock," my teacher's pet said as she sank down on the cot to my left. She spread her legs apart, her blonde bush dripping with juices. She rubbed at her cunt. "You want to bathe his crown then take turns sucking on him until he's ready to cum on your faces."

"Just as Darcy said." I smiled. "She knows what she's talking about."

"Thank you, Mr. Miller," Darcy said, beaming at me.

Pam and Sam both leaned in and licked at me. They lapped their tongues up and down the crown of my dick. They fluttered their tongues up and down my crown. It sent this wonderful pleasure rushing through me.

They swirled their tongues around the crown of my cock. They bathed me with their hot tongues. I stared down at the twin sisters staring up at me. They both worshiped my cock with such passion. It was an amazing delight to have them doing this.

"Fucking twins," I groaned as they swirled their tongues around my dick. They caressed me, their lips and tongues brushing.

They were almost kissing each other as they worshiped my cock. It was so hot watching their pink tongues brushing. My balls tightened as I watched this hot sight. Pam's lips pushed against my cock. She swallowed my dick.

"Fuck," I groaned, savoring that wonderful mouth sliding down my dick. My hands balled into fists. "Shit."