Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean Brown raised more money with her stable of buff, dumb studs and whipping those men who were into that. I did my part, too. I had quite the day of fucking mostly the mothers of my students who were all hearing such good things about my work. The school's concession stands ran out of almost everything. It was a huge success.

And in a week, the poor girls who qualified were walking around campus in sexy lingerie, short skirts, transparent tops. They were so happy to be able to flaunt their bodies as they were escorted around by their boyfriends.

By the end of that week, Mrs. Smythe had found the loft and we were able to start moving in and making more porn. The debut video was launched on our new website, selling digital VODs and DVDs of it. The money started coming in and soon, I was making videos with Mrs. Smythe, Veronica, Cassandra, and even Mrs. Foster. Ms. Teller and Darcy pitched in as camerawomen.

Three weeks after taking Mrs. Foster in, she presented me with a pregnancy test. "Well, you bred me, Master. No idea if it's a boy or girl."

"Well, what are you hoping for?" I asked her as I held the proof that I would be a father soon.

"A daughter," she said. "I do like raising naughty girls." She winked at me.

Then Darcy darted up and squealed, "Me, too, Mr. Miller! I'm pregnant, too! You got us both! You're such a stud!"

"Damn," I groaned as I stood in the living section of the loft.

"Doing good," Helen said, hugging me from behind. It was getting weird calling my girlfriend "Ms. Teller: all the time. She kissed at my shoulders. "My little sister is so disappointed she got her period."

I smiled, loving my growing harem of women. Debbie, her little sister, and my sex slaves: Darcy, Cassandra, Mrs. Foster, Mrs. Smythe, and Veronica. This was the life. I loved being the Best Teacher ever.

To be continued...