Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 17

Story Info
A new school year with new hotties to break in.
7.6k words
4.62
31.8k
27

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking in the New Schoolgirls

I smiled. It was Tuesday, Labor Day weekend was over and a new school year had come.

I strode through the halls of the college with a big smile on my lips, Helen on my arms. In my other hand, I held Darcy's leash, the very belt she gave me that started this. With my pet walked Mrs. Foster, and Cassandra in her maid's uniform, modified now that her stomach was swelling with her pregnancy. Naomi and Debbie, the sex slave I gained at the hospital and Helen's little sister respectively, were at home watching over my daughters.

The halls were full of students. It was such a sight to see the girls all dressed so sluttily. Skirts so short that they flashed butt-cheeks as they walked. Thigh-high stockings, high heels, transparent blouses molding to jiggling breasts. One girl wore a tie that dangled between her breasts as she walked on the arm of her boyfriend.

And more than a few of the girls had bellies round with new life.

I smiled as Lottie and Mary walked up to me, a pair of students I taught last year. Lottie was heavily pregnant in a pink nightie that fell open around her curving stomach, and a thong that molded to the lips of her pussy. She had a big smile on her lips, her hand rubbing at her belly. Mary wore a transparent bra and panties set, her stomach just curving with new life.

A nice baby bump.

"Hey, Mr. Miller and Ms. Teller," Lottie said as Mary said, "How are you two doing?"

"It's Mrs. Miller now," Helen said, thrusting out her hand to flash her gold wedding band welded to the diamond engagement ring. It had been a great ceremony over the summer with a wild honeymoon.

"Oh, my god!" Mary squealed, bouncing up and down. "That's so wonderful, Mrs. Miller! Ooh, ooh, I bet you were such a beautiful bride!"

"Yes, yes, yes," Lottie cooed. She didn't bounce like her friend, but it's hard to do that when you are nine months pregnant. "And you're not the only ones who got married over the summer!"

Both girls held up their left hands to show off their wedding rings, though the diamonds on theirs were not nearly as big as my Helen's. They looked so happy to be wedded to the boys that I had fixed them up with. It was so much simpler this way.

Everyone would be happy with my new system.

"That's so wonderful," Helen said. She quivered in her own low-cut blouse and miniskirt. "And don't worry, just because I'm Mrs. Miller now doesn't mean I won't fuck my girls with my strap-on. I have a few choice dildos to use on you this year."

"That's so good," Mary said, a big smile on her lips. "I love being fucked by both of you."

"It was great seeing you girls," I told them as I led my wife and sex slaves on.

The girls weren't the only ones that said hi. Guys and girls were all greeting me. It was such a thrill to see the couples I had set up together. Many were married. Girls were bred. A baby boom was in the works.

We passed fucking in the halls. Teachers had the right to fuck any girl (or guy if it was a female teacher) they wanted. Many of the male teachers took full advantage of all the coed cunt at their disposal. Two of my colleagues were pounding a pair of girls hard from behind in the middle of the hallway. It was a stirring sight, my cock thrusting hard before me.

Dean Brown marched through the hallway in a leather bra and skirt, thigh-high boots on. Her stomach curved with her pregnancy. I was right. If I declared I was breeding a woman, I did. The Best Teacher could never be wrong. She had two of her male slaves following after her, their muscled bodies oiled and leashes attached to their cock rings.

She was a very dominating woman.

"Mr. and Mrs. Miller," she said, nodding. She, of course, had been at the wedding with her sex slave husband and sons.

"Dean Brown," I nodded back. "Going to be a great year."

"Yes, it is," she purred. "The new students should be gathering in the auditorium. I'll be down shortly. I have two naughty boys to spank first."

"Of course," I said.

We rounded the corner and found Nurse Betty with two boys attached to her teats suckling away. A third fucked her pregnant pussy from behind. No one knew who the father was. It could be her husband or me or any of the male teachers or students. She always was being fucked as she provided her abundant breast milk to the boys to keep up their energy.

I loved my powers.

"Oh, the school is off to a great start," said Helen. My new wife had such a big smile on her face. "Mmm, I'm eager to see those fresh-faced freshmen." She giggled. "They're always so cute, boys and girls alike."

"I'll take your word on the boys," I said. "But the girls... So cute."

"Of course they are," said Cassandra. "Ooh, I hope we got some naughty sex slaves coming up. I know Mrs. Foster is as eager as I am to break them in. It'll be so much fun."

"Oh, yes, Master," Mrs. Foster cooed. I never had her divorce her husband, not that she saw him much. He was happy with the sex slave "daughter" I had given him. She was already pregnant. Maybe he'd have a new daughter to replace Darcy. "I can't wait to mold them into being such a fine crop of sex slaves. I want the college to make even more money at the auction at the end of the year."

"I have complete faith in you," I said. "How about you, Darcy?"

"My mom's going to rock, Mr. Miller," my pet cooed.

We reached the auditorium where the next crop of freshmen was sitting down in the seats. They chatted in groups or sat isolated. A nervous energy ran through the room. The girls were clearly a little embarrassed by the dress code, not yet used to showing off so much skin.

It was marvelous.

I enjoyed a pick-me-up from Darcy as we waited, savoring her lovely breast milk. She had nice, round breasts after having our daughter. I enjoyed suckling at her, drinking down the sweet warmth of her motherly delight. She squealed in delight, the nineteen-year-old girl stroking her hand through my hair.

Dean Brown and the other teachers began arriving. It was time to test the freshman. I moved up to the podium, gripping it. The freshmen all started hurrying to their seats. I stared out at them, a big smile on my lips.

"Good morning," I said, my voice booming through the microphone. "Good morning, freshmen. Welcome, welcome. You are going to spend the next four years learning at this fine institution. Right now, your future teachers are handing out an aptitude test. Your seats all have fold-out desks. You're going to fill them out. Take your time. This is the most important test of your life."

I could feel the silence in the auditorium as the new class of freshmen stared at me, taking this in. They shifted in their chairs. Their eyes were all locked on me. I could feel their rapt attention, the power of the belt in full swing.

"I'm Mr. Miller," I continued after a moment. "Maybe you've heard of me. Maybe not. But I have come up with an entirely new curriculum for our school. You are a model that we are going to export across not just the United States, but the world." I smiled. "Now, that really isn't anything you have to worry about. You just have to worry about the test. I created it, and it will test your aptitude and your scholastic potential. Please, focus on it. Don't look at the others. No cheating. This is an honest assessment. You have three hours to complete it. I recommend you use that time to its fullest."

I could feel the students' nervousness.

"Just give it your best," I said. "That's all that matters. Now... begin."

Paper rustled and pencils scratched. They were all so eager to please me. I enjoyed the sight as I moved back to the chair to wait for the results. It would be hours yet, but they had to be supervised. Not that they would cheat or anything. I just felt it was better if I was here.

That was the best thing to do about it.

It was an impressive sound. Hundreds of pencils scratching away. The focus of the students was intense. I could feel their tension thickening the air. I sat, my new wife beside me, my sex slaves ready to attend to me.

Dean Brown quickly had one of her studs eating her pregnant pussy. I was glad I had bred her. I had probably bred a lot of my female students, too. It was a privilege to guide these students. To mentor them. To slide my cock into their fertile twats and fuck them hard.

"Mmm, let me take some of the edge off," Helen cooed. My wife grabbed my dick and leaned over, her red hair spilling over my crotch.

"Thanks," I said, sliding my hand through her hair as her lips kissed at the tip of my dick. Then she swallowed it.

"Would you like some more breast milk, Mr. Miller?" Darcy proffered, squeezing her round tits. "From me or my mommy?"

"From you," I said. As much as I loved nursing from Mrs. Foster's big boobs, we were back at the college. It just felt so right as Helen kissed over the crown of my dick.

Her lips slid over my tip, caressing the spongy flesh, and sealed about my shaft. I groaned as she nursed on me. It was incredible having her suckle on me like that. She nursed with passion, her cheeks hollowing as she suckled at me.

I groaned, loving how she bobbed her head. She nursed with such passion on me. I felt her love as she suckled on me. Her tongue danced around my crown. Darcy leaned in, pushing her pink nipple towards my lips again.

I could never get enough of my sex slave's pink nipples.

I latched on and suckled from her nub. Her breast milk gushed into my mouth. I closed my eyes, nursing on her. The warmth splashed against the back of my throat. I nursed with everything I had on her nipple as Helen loved my cock.

She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick as I swallowed Darcy's motherly milk. The creamy delight filled my mouth with a warm, sweet treat. I gulped it down, groaning with how much I enjoyed these two delights.

It was such a wonderful moment to suckle from Darcy's breast as Helen blew me. I slid my right hand between Darcy's thighs and cupped her pussy. I rubbed at her folds, sliding through her wet flesh. The cutie gasped out in delight.

"Mr. Miller!" she moaned as I rubbed at her little clit. "Oh, Mr. Miller."

She slid her fingers through my hair as I rubbed at her hot flesh. I massaged her then thrust a pair of fingers into her snatch. She groaned as I did that. She threw back her head, her passionate moan echoing through the auditorium.

It was an incredible rush to have my wife's hot mouth nursing on me. Suckling on me. She bobbed her head, her lips sliding up and down me. I groaned, my toes curling with the force of her suction. I squeezed my eyes shut, loving the warmth of her mouth.

I groaned around Darcy's nipple.

I suckled hard, gulping down her breast milk as Helen loved my dick.

"Oh, Mrs. Miller, you're making Mr. Miller groan around my nipple," whimpered Darcy. "You're going to be drinking his cum. Lucky."

"Right?" Cassandra moaned. "Ooh, ooh, you're so lucky, Mistress."

"So lucky," purred Mrs. Foster. "Look at our Mistress love our Master. It makes my pussy so wet."

"Mine, too," Cassandra whimpered.

I loved this so much. My sex slaves watched as my wife blew me. The creamy, hot milk squirting into my mouth. I gulped it down, the warmth melting down my throat to my belly. It suffused my abdomen, reaching my balls growing tight with the need to cum.

The need to erupt built in me. It grew and grew with her every suckle. Helen nursed on me with such passion. She had such skill at it. I loved it. I groaned, savoring her hot mouth working on me with such force. She brought me closer and closer to erupting.

Closer and closer to flooding her mouth with my cum.

My nuts swelled with the pressure as I nursed from Darcy with passion. I reveled in her breast milk as my wife swirled her tongue around the crown of my dick. I groaned about the schoolgirl nipple in my mouth. I suckled hard, my mouth flooding with that sweet, creamy delight.

Helen suckled hard. She bobbed her head up and down my cock. I rose towards that bursting point. I couldn't take this much longer. I groaned and ripped my mouth from Darcy's nipple. I arched my back and grabbed a fistful of my wife's hair.

"Helen!" I groaned. "Yes!"

I erupted.

My cum fired into my wife's mouth. I flooded her again and again, firing so much jizz into her. It was an incredible rush to do this. My entire body trembled. I growled through the ecstasy, stars bursting across my vision.

It was incredible. Amazing. I loved every moment of this ecstasy. It was fantastic to pump my cum into my wife's mouth. To feel her love as she gulped it down. I stared out at the auditorium full of students working so hard on their tests.

"Yes," I groaned as I fired the last blast of cum into her mouth.

Helen rose and pulled Cassandra to her, kissing the Hispanic maid-slave and sharing my cum with her. I shuddered, watching out at the students. It wasn't long before my wife had the girl kneeling and eating out her cunt. I had Darcy ride me. Then I fucked Mrs. Foster in the ass while she licked her daughter's pussy clean. Cassandra sucked my dick clean with such hunger.

The hours passed as the students worked. Then, the first student came up with her test. Darcy darted to collect it, the belt dangling down her front. She took it and ran to a computer off to the side, typing in the girl's information and feeding in the pages of the multiple-choice test to be graded.

Then a guy showed up. Another. A trickle of students turned into a flood with Darcy putting in the information and Cassandra bringing her more tests. The students who had finished went back to their seats to await the results, the others working.

All the students finished before three hours was up, but the last few just barely. Now here was the exciting part. Figuring which students would become sex slaves. There was so much to do. Numbers had to be crunched.

"Okay," I said as I sat down at the computer, Dean Brown sitting beside me. The students were all waiting in silence.

Such good students wanting to please me.

"We have 133 girls and 127 boys," I said, looking at the results. "Let's sort the girls' numbers." I hit a button and they were all arranged with their scores.

"My, my, seven girls scored high enough for honor roll," said Dean Brown. "Mmm, good for them."

I smiled. Those girls would be allowed to pursue academic futures. They wouldn't become wives or sex slaves in college. Just because I felt most girls should be married and taking care of their families, working part-time jobs like secretaries or teachers, didn't mean that we should stifle any intelligent girls from contributing to society with new discoveries.

"And nine girls too dumb to be good for anything but being sex slaves," I said. "So one-hundred-and-thirty-three minus sixteen gives us... one-hundred-and-seventeen girls perfect to be housewives."

"Such a wonderful system," Dean Brown said, nodding her approval.

"This is the future," I said. "So with 117 girls approved to be housewives, we have ten boys who won't get any brides, so..."

"The ten worst scoring are mine," Dean Brown said, her hands kneading her breasts through her leather bra. "Wonderful."

"Enjoy," I said as I printed off the results. I headed to the podium once more. I reached it and the students who were all talking, quieted down. "Okay, your tests results are collated and I have them right here. So, first off, the following seven girls are honor roll students. You are the best of the best, and you will spend your time here focusing on your scholastic work and preparing for your undergrad studies. The teachers will help you figure out your future field. Maybe you'll be doctors or scientists or engineers. That choice is yours."

I read out those seven girls' names.

"Okay," I said. "Now, you next nine girls will be going with Mrs. Foster and her assistant, the lovely Cassandra."

Cassandra slapped her riding crop into her bare hand.

"You will live a life of service as sex slaves," I said. "You will be trained for the next four years and auctioned off to your new owner on graduation day. You are all so lucky. You won't ever have to think. Ever have to make decisions. They will be made for you. You just have to serve and please, and I know you'll all do your best. You won't let me down."

A quiver ran through the students as I listed off the nine girls. They all rose one by one and headed to Mrs. Foster. Once she had her charges, she led them off, Cassandra flicking their rumps with her riding crop. It was a beautiful day.

"Now, boys, you're not exempt. Ten of you didn't score well enough to continue academically. But that's okay, Dean Brown is going to train you to be slaves, too. You'll be pleasing her, fucking her, and learning to control yourselves. You'll be working out. Getting strong. Powerful. You'll have a future doing the hard work that keeps America going strong. Be proud." I grinned as I named them off.

They rose, big smiles on their lips. There were some beefy guys in there, some future athletes, but not all of them were so brawny. A skinny, short kid, too. But Dean Brown knew her stuff. She would have him transformed into one of her beefcakes in no time.

"Okay," I said, grinning out at the others. "Now then, girls, you're about to meet the man of your dreams. The guy that you're going to marry. Your job from now on is to love and support your new boyfriend through school. Help him get good grades so he can get a great job to support you and your family. You'll love him, be affectionate with him. In fact, tonight, you'll take him to your house, introduce him to your parents, and take him to your bed to do whatever naughty things you two want."

A giggle ran through the girls.

"And boys, you're going to pick your future wives," I said. "Whichever girl you choose, you'll love her. You'll be a good husband to her. A good father to your children. You'll work hard, excel, and get a good job. Now... we'll go in order of test results to pick your girl. When I call your name, choose a girl, kiss her, and you two will be in love. So starting with the best, we have..."

I named off ten names. The boys rose, most with glasses. They were the sort of guys that never had a chance with the hot girls, but now they were making a beeline for the sexiest girls they could find, and kissing them.

Just like that, true love was born. It was so easy. Letting people have free will was the biggest mistake ever. Plato wrote about it in his book on Utopia: to have a utopia, you couldn't have free will. Not even with the wisest of rulers.

But this system I was setting up, if I could get it to work around the world, would do it. They would all follow the teachings of the Best Teacher. No one would ever contradict it. I would bring about peace and stability. Happy families. The men who really succeeded would buy sex slaves for their families. Women would be housewives, teachers, nurses, and secretaries save those lucky few.

It was perfection.

I named off the boys in groups of ten, giving them a minute or so to grab the girls. They were getting harder to find as more and more were claimed, but there was a girl in here for every boy. That was the beauty of the system.

Sadly, some guys would lose their wives, and some girls their husbands, but that was life. I'd figure out something for them. Pair them up with other widows and widowers, maybe. Maybe they'd buy sex slaves. Who knew.

It was all so simple.

Sexuality didn't matter when you loved someone.

More and more young couples were kissing, hugging, holding each other. It was such a beautiful thing as I called out the last seven boys to grab their girls. They found the last ones, hugging and kissing them.

"Good, good," I said. "Now, girls, just remember, any teacher, male or female, can fuck you when they want. This isn't cheating on your boyfriend. Boys, don't get jealous if a teacher fucks your girl before you. That's just a perk of being a teacher. And boys, the female teachers can ride your cocks if they want. And the school nurse is available for any boy to nurse from and fuck. But... girls, let's get to blowing your new guys."