Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had unanimous support for my education bill.

During that time, Cassandra gave birth to Raquel and Dean Brown had a daughter named Lacey who she planned to raise to be a femdom just like her.

Other countries wanted my methods, too. It was hard to teach when I was flying around the world to give lectures. Everywhere had different ways of organizing things. My methods had to be tweaked, but they were popular. The world was changing little by little.

Sex slave auctions raised money for poor colleges to buy their girls' slutty outfits or to fund better facilities for poor countries in Africa, Asia, and South America. Things were changing for the better everywhere I went.

All that travel did have its perks. So much schoolgirl pussy to fuck. I must have left a thousand wombs bred across the globe. Before I knew it, five years had passed. The world was changing fast, and Helen surprised me with a baby.

My family was growing and the students I had mentored were heading out into the world, bringing a wave of changes that would only grow and grow as the older generations were supplanted by the new ones I shaped.

I couldn't be happier with the work I did as the Best Teacher. I was given this power, and I would make the world into a utopia. One day, we wouldn't even need governments. Borders. We would just be a species working together in harmony.

When my daughters came of age, they would be entering a new world.

I couldn't wait for the day that my oldest, the Foster girls, were eighteen.

To be continued...