Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 18

Story Info
The teacher has two virginal daughters to love!
7.5k words
4.67
34.6k
31

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teacher's Two Virgin Daughters

As the years passed, the world became more peaceful thanks to me and my mind-controlling belt.

The Best Teacher spoke, and people listened, enthralled by the power of the belt. How did it work? I never could figure that out. Magic, as hard as that was to admit, was the only explanation. The supernatural had interfered in this world, and I had no idea why.

I had long learned not to care. It would drive anyone mad trying to figure it out. Luckily, I had my diversions. I was helping change the world, after all. Those shaped by my college's policies were slowly taking over from the older generations.

Nearly nineteen years, and wars and conflicts were all but unheard of. Terrorism, crime, and violence were all evaporating away thanks to my teaching methods. Everyone wanted to please the best teacher by doing their hardest to help society. It was a utopia, only there was no philosopher king to rule it.

Society was figuring out how to just rule themselves.

Manual labor was performed by the dumbest males. Whole crews of slaves worked happily by day on new buildings, remodels, public works, or whatever. By night, they were rented out by rich widows to enjoy some passion in their lives or by porn companies to fuck their sex slave performers.

There were entire industries full of female sex slaves. There wasn't a Hollywood starlet who wasn't owned by one of the studios. Their talent agents scoured colleges and universities to find new "stars." And there was an abundance of them thanks to poor countries. Many came from Africa, Latin America, Asia, and Eastern Europe needed as much as fifty percent of their young men to be slaves for manual labor, so an equal number of women were raised as sex slaves and bought up by rich nations. Airlines bought them as stewardesses, hospitals as nurses who provided special services, businesses as secretaries to keep up morale, and restaurants as waitresses who made sure you left with a smile. Massage parlor brothels, strip clubs where you got more than just a lap dance, and even retail stores that offered something for husbands to do while their wives shopped.

It was a world in transition. As the older generation of women slowly retired, it left more and more men in the workplace running things with their happy wives back home. Many a housewife, as her children grew up, ran their own home businesses or took on part-time jobs. "Cottage industries" like how it was back in old times. Women opened their own hair salons in garages or nail parlors. They would make crafts: everything from high-end candles to perfumes. Or they taught elementary school, leaving men to the higher grades and higher education.

The very cream of the crop of women, at least intellectually, were working in the fields of research. Contributing to humanity. Some of them had accomplished great things, but I always felt bad for them in a way. They never would find a husband. Not with the way things were going.

But they would have their research and rented studs. They might even buy their own male slaves to give them pleasure and companionship.

The world had changed so much. I was proud of what I had done. I had made lasting changes that, I hoped, would continue after my death. Not that I was going out anytime soon. I was still in great shape. After all, fucking your wife and sex slaves kept men young and virile, just like being bred by me did.

It was amazing how far my powers could stretch.

It was a busy day in our mansion today. We had moved out of the loft. The money my side porn company made gave me quite the life. I still taught, of course. I could never give up being there to enjoy those fresh-faced freshmen girls. But the side business, run by Mrs. Smythe, had grown into quite the porn empire.

I don't even remember how many sex slave porn stars we own.

But since I taught that pirating anything was wrong, and that healthy marriages were founded on watching porn together, we did very well.

But the reason it was busy today in the mansion had nothing to do with the business. It was the eighteenth birthday of my two oldest daughters. They had reached the age that they would start college. Zelda and Allie were born within an hour to each other by my sex slaves Mrs. Foster and Darcy my Teacher's Pet.

I had a lot of daughters from my wives and personal sex slaves. The ones that were a part of my life, that I loved like my wife, Helen. Mrs. Foster had so far given me four daughters: Zelda, Ann, Gale, and Tonya. Her daughter Darcy had also given me four: Allie, Betty, Carla, and Delilah. I had two from my wife Helen, Heather and Barbara; and three from Helen's little sister Debbie: Jeanette, Keily, and Britney. Veronica, the first student I had fucked and one of the most famous porn stars in the world, had given me Shannon and Vanessa while her mother, Mrs. Smythe, had given me Lisa, Taylor, and Peggy. My naughty maid Cassandra had also given me three gorgeous girls, Raquel, Pita, and Rosalita. Naomi, my last personal sex slave, had delivered Nancy, Jasmine, and Alanna.

I had more daughters out there, and probably some sons. I fucked so many students, I was certain I had bread hundreds of them. I had bred Dr. Chandra three times now and the new gynecologist twice. Dean Brown only had one of my daughters.

But the ones that I had with my little harem were the ones that I knew. That I loved.

So just having a house full of that many daughters made it a noisy affair. They were all excited about Zelda and Allie's birthday. They knew it was the special one, and that they would all be taken off while I had special times with the birthday girls.

The house was boisterous. Presents were given. Cake was eaten. Games were played. But, finally, it was time for me to retire with my daughters, their mothers, my wife, and Cassandra. I left the others to watch over our daughters.

Allie and Zelda looked so much like sisters, which they were, but they were also aunt and niece. They both had blonde hair, though not as light as their mothers. Their breasts were round and quivering, their eyes blue and bright. Allie had a rounder face and Zelda was three inches taller.

They held hands as they walked before me towards my bedroom, a room with several beds for me, my wife, and our harem of sex slaves to sleep in. I liked having them all close. They rotated beds, sleeping with me and each other.

Allie and Zelda both glanced back at me. They had such eager smiles on their lips. "Daddy!" they cooed together. "We're so happy."

"Me, too," I said, my dick so hard. These were special girls. I had deflowered a lot of virgins, including my pet, but this was something more. This was my first time enjoying my own flesh and blood. I had been with mothers and daughters, even twin sisters. I had shared in others crossing that taboo line. Now, today, it was my turn.

Allie and Zelda threw open the door of the bedroom and spun around in their party dresses. They both wore pink prom gowns. The necklines plunged to show off their breasts. The skirts rustled about their thighs, barely long enough to cover their asses.

"Daddy," they both breathed as the door closed behind us. "Oh, Daddy!"

They flew to me. I scooped them up in my arms, Zelda and Allie's faces filling up my vision. They both had such kissable lips. I groaned and kissed Zelda first. She was my oldest by an hour. I slid my hands down their backs and squeezed both their asses.

Allie nuzzled her lips into my cheek, kissing towards where her sister and my mouths met. Then it was a three-way kiss with my two daughters. I groaned, squeezing their asses. I loved the feel of their mouths against mine. This was such a rush. Just such an amazing time.

I turned and kissed Allie now, leaving Zelda purring in delight. My dick was so hard in my pants. I groaned and broke the kiss with my daughter. I stared into both their blue eyes. They were both so eager for this. So wet.

"Strip naked for Daddy," I purred.

They both grinned and pulled away from me. My dick throbbed at the sight of them as they were all so gorgeous. They looked just great. I wanted to devour them. To feast on them with everything that I had. That would be an incredible rush.

My cock twitched and throbbed as I stared at them. I was so ready to just fuck them both hard. They started undressing. They unzipped their own dresses then grinned at me. Together, as if they had practiced, they ripped off their dresses.

They unveiled their gorgeous bodies to me.

"Oh, god," I groaned at the sight of their naked bodies. My dick lurched. "You're both so beautiful."

"Daddy," they squealed together, blushing to their roots.

And they were with their smooth legs leading up to their shaved pussies. Both had virginal-tight slits with puffy vulvas dripping with their juices. Their hips curved in just a delicious way. Their breasts jiggled, Allie's a little rounder than her sister's. Both had hard nipples, Zelda's a little fatter.

"You two are amazing," I groaned. "Mmm, right, ladies."

"Oh, yes, Mr. Miller," my delightful pet said. Darcy still looked young. Not eighteen, but in her early twenties though she was older. Her large breasts jiggled. She had developed tits as big as her mother's. No longer my sweet and innocent schoolgirl, she still was my teacher's pet.

Still wore the belt that draped down between her tits and over her round belly. She was six months pregnant with our fifth daughter.

"Oh, Master, they're scrumptious," Mrs. Foster said. She still looked gorgeous, hardly aging at all. Like her daughter Darcy, she was six months pregnant. The two always insisted on being bred on the same day.

I had no problem seeing mother and daughter growing rounder and rounder with their pregnancies together.

"Mmm, just scrumptious," I said. "Girls, slide onto the bed so your mothers can lick your virgin pussies to an orgasm and get you all nice and ready."

"Yes, Daddy," Zelda and Allie said together, holding hands. They were so close, they were practically twins.

They grinned and hurried to the bed. They slid on it, their round tits jiggling. The two eighteen-year-old girls settled down and spread their legs apart, still holding hands. Their pregnant mothers sauntered forward, rubbing at their swelling stomachs. I watched as Darcy and Mrs. Foster slid onto the bed, their asses pointed at me.

Along with their pussies, Darcy's shaved but Mrs. Foster's thick and golden.

"Let's get you naked, Master," Cassandra said, moving up before me. She still wore her sexy French maid's uniform, her golden-brown tits nearly overflowing it. Her pregnancies had given her such big boobs. She also still looked to be in her early twenties, a bright smile on her lips. "This is a special day for them all."

"It is, Daddy," Allie called then gasped, "Mommy!"

Darcy buried her face into our daughter's virgin pussy and licked at her. Zelda trembled as Mrs. Foster did the same. My two daughters moaned and squirmed, such awe on their faces as they experienced having their virgin pussies licked for the first time.

"Mmm, yes, this is such a special day," my wife said. She wore a dress of green that went so well with her red hair, her glasses perched on her nose. She was just starting to show with our next daughter.

Cassandra pulled off my jacket and hung it up as I watched my little girls squirm in delight. My tie was whisked off next, then my gray shirt, my white undershirt, then she knelt to pull off my loafers and socks. Cassandra purred in delight as she attacked my belt. My fly. She ripped my pants and boxers off, my cock popping out.

She kissed the tip for a moment. "Mmm, Master, you're so ready to fuck your daughters. I can't wait for Raquel to be old enough."

"Me, too," I said as my wife pulled Cassandra to her feet.

"Mmm, don't try to distract him, you naughty slut," Helen said. "You want to play, start eating my snatch."

"Yes, Mistress," Cassandra purred. "Second best thing in the world is pleasuring you."

My wife cupped Cassandra's face and kissed her. I loved it. I headed to the bed, staring at Darcy and Mrs. Foster's quivering rumps and hot cunts. My dick ached. My daughters moaned, enjoying their first time receiving cunnilingus.

Lesbian, incestuous cunnilingus.

I slid onto the bed, my dick so hard. Both my daughters' blue eyes stared at me, glossy with delight. Zelda bit her ruby lip and moaned. Allie squeezed her boob with her free hand, the other holding tight to her sister's. I moved in behind Mrs. Foster. Her husband had three daughters with the sex slave I had given him.

He was happy with the trade. I just had to keep his wife. She and Darcy were so delicious together.

I tried not to be that selfish, though. Breed a man's wife, but not take her from him. I was weak with Mrs. Foster. I broke my word, but we all do things we regret. I didn't regret keeping her, but rather the fact I had betrayed her husband. Well, I had made amends. Everyone was happy.

I pressed my dick into Mrs. Foster's juicy bush. Her curls slid over the crown of my dick in such an exciting way. I groaned at the feel of her pregnant pussy lips. She moaned as my dick thrust into her cunt. She stretched to take me.

"Master," she moaned into our daughter Zelda's pussy lips.

"Daddy!" Zelda moaned, her back arching. "Oh, Daddy, Mommy is eating my cunt. She's just licking and lapping at me."

"Good," I groaned, savoring Mrs. Foster's cunt wrapped around my dick. It was a thrill to have all that cunt around me. Just a wonderful treat. I savored it as I drew back my hips. "That's fucking perfect, honey. Cum all over her face."

"I will cum all over Mommy's face, Daddy!" Zelda squealed.

"Good," purred Darcy. "Mmm, she's so yummy, Mr. Miller. Our daughter is delicious."

I rested a hand on Darcy's firm ass. I squeezed my pet's rump as I drew back my cock, her mother's tight cunt squeezing about my dick. I loved that heat massaging me. I groaned and thrust back into that wonderful twat. I fucked to the hilt in her.

She groaned as I did that. Her hot twat gripped my dick. She held me with such passion. It was an incredible rush to have her pussy massaging me. I fucked into her hard. Fast. I buried over and over into her cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good."

"So good," Mrs. Foster moaned, squeezing her snatch down on my dick.

I groaned, savoring every thrust into my MILF's hot cunt. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her as hard as I could. She moaned into our daughter's cunt. Mrs. Foster wiggled her hips, stirring her cunt around my cock.

The pressure grew and grew at the tip of my dick. I loved how she squeezed about me. How she held me with that delicious snatch while our daughter writhed. Zelda whimpered, her face contorting with delight. So did Allie's.

I squeezed Darcy's rump, loving that my pet devoured our daughter's cunt. I fucked Mrs. Foster's pregnant pussy hard, slamming my dick into her juicy twat. The MILF gripped me, squeezing down and swelling the pressure in my nuts.

I would flood her twat with cum.

"Shit," I groaned, my right hand rubbing over her pregnant belly. "You're going to get all my jizz, Mrs. Foster!"

"Wonderful, Master!" moaned the MILF. She suckled.

Zelda gasped, her eyes widening. She trembled, her head tossing and round boobs jiggling. She squeezed her sister's hand. Allie whimpered, too. Her legs squeezed about Darcy's head. Both my daughters were swelling towards their orgasms.

I could tell they were about to burst. Just explode with rapture. That was so hot. I slammed deep and hard into Mrs. Foster's cunt, so eager for my daughters to cum. I churned up the MILF's pussy as she moaned, suckling hard on our little girl's clit.

"Mommy!" Zelda squealed. "Daddy!"

"Yes, yes, yes, Mommy!" Allie moaned.

Both my daughters gasped out in rapture. They bucked on their backs, flooding their mothers' mouths with pussy cream. The incestuous sight of my daughters cumming hard on their mothers' lips swept through me as I slammed into my sex slave's cunt.

My MILF-slave moaned, her twat gripping my dick I buried into her. She groaned into her daughter's cunt as her pregnant pussy went wild. I shuddered at the feel of Mrs. Foster's snatch climaxing around my dick. I drew back, her flesh massaging me.

"Master!" my MILF-slave moaned with such passion.

I buried into her and erupted.

My cum fired into her snatch. I pumped her full of spunk. I loved the way I erupted over and over into her twat. I pumped her pussy full of my cum. Her twat writhed around me. She suckled at me, her flesh rippling around my dick.

"Mommy!" Zelda moaned, humping her pussy against her mother's face. "Oh, Daddy, I love this!"

"Yes, yes, yes," squealed Allie as she trembled through her own orgasm. "Mommy! I love you!"

I groaned, spurting over and over into my sex slave's pussy. She milked me, working out all that cum. I loved the feel of her cunt suckling at me. She nursed with such passion. It was an incredible delight to enjoy. I loved every second of it. I groaned, spurting again and again. I unloaded in her twat. I pumped her snatch full of my cum. It was an incredible moment.

"Yes, that's so good," I groaned, erupting again and again. "Fuck!"

I pumped so much cum into her snatch. I basted her pussy with my seed. I groaned, savoring that delight. My pleasure hit its peak, Mrs. Foster's cunt rippling around my dick. I savored that heat firing out of me. It was such a rush.

"Damn," I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. "Damn, that was amazing, Mrs. Foster."

"Mmm, and now it's time for my little girl to lose her cherry," my sex slave purred, her pussy squeezing around my dick.

I pulled out of her and smiled. "Yep. And Zelda, I'm going to take your cherry as you're eating out your pregnant mother's pussy. How does that sound?"

"Oh, so good, Daddy," Zelda purred.

Beside us, Darcy crawled up and over her daughter. My teacher's pet rubbed her swollen belly against Allie as she kissed our darling daughter with her lips covered in Allie's virgin juices. Their lips melted together.

As they kissed, Mrs. Foster rolled over onto her back, her round belly and big boobs quivering. She licked her lips coated in our daughter's pussy juices. Zelda sat up and scrambled around with the energy of a young woman. Her blonde hair flew and blue eyes sparkled. My dick throbbed as she settled down between her mother's thighs.

"Mmm, fuck her hard," my wife said.

I glanced back to see her stepping into her strap-on, Cassandra kneeling before her and holding it. "I will. You fucking our maid?"

"She loves it," Helen said, her green eyes sparkling behind her glasses. She still appeared to be in her mid-twenties, her round breasts firm and gorgeous.

I turned to my virgin daughter. She wiggled her rump at me, her tight slit just begging for a man's dick to ram into her. How could I not give my little girl what she craved? I had to fuck her hard. I had to ram my dick into her and make her squeal her pretty little head off. She deserved that. She was such a cutie. My dick twitched and throbbed with excitement.

I pushed my cock into her vulva. Her juicy flesh parted for me. I found her hymen. My daughter moaned, licking out my cum from her pregnant mother's pussy. Mrs. Foster rubbed her hands over her belly, watching with hungry eyes.

"I love you both," I groaned as I pushed on my daughter's hymen.

"Daddy!" squealed Zelda while her mother just beamed at me.

Zelda's virginity stretched and stretched before my cock in this exciting way. I loved it. I savored what was happening as I pushed against her hymen harder. She moaned into her mother's bred snatch. It was so hot to watch. Then my daughter's maidenhead surrendered.