Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mommy!" squealed Allie. She bucked on her back, her round tits jiggling. "Yes!"

"Oh, honey," Darcy moaned as I buried my cock into her asshole. "Oh, my baby girl, yes!"

My pet's asshole convulsed around my dick. I groaned as I drew back, savoring the heat. My wife smiled at me as she watched, Zelda's face buried in her twat. I winked at Helen as I buried into Darcy's asshole, the pressure in my nuts bursting.

I erupted.

My cum fired into my pet's asshole. I groaned, unloading blast after blast of jizz into her anal sheath. I loved it. I savored it. This heat swept through me. It was a rush as my pet's bowels milked my dick. Velvety flesh rippled around my dick, nursing at me. I reveled in that hot delight.

I grunted with each eruption. I spurted over and over into her asshole. I unloaded all my cum into her bowels. It was an amazing treat. Pleasure swept through me. Just an amazing bliss. I loved it so much.

"Yes!" I groaned as I fired the last of my cum into Darcy's asshole. The very cutie that had started this with that wonderful belt.

I looked around at my women. My wife, my sex slaves, my daughters. I was so happy. I had such an incredible life thanks to this belt. I had made a utopia of my world. A perfect place. I stroked Darcy's pregnant belly.

I would have a long, long life to enjoy my success. Wherever this belt came from, I was thankful. I was the luckiest guy in the world.

* * *

The figure smiled as it watched the world that the Best Teacher had created.

A fun diversion. That world had become spectacular. But there were other diversions. Other worlds. An infinity of them to meddle in. The figure was working on something new. Not belts or panties or rings, but something that would venture into areas the figure had meddled in just once.

The figure smiled. App development. That promised to be quite diverting.

It left Mr. Miller to his own pleasures. The world had become boring now to the figure. But it always had new ideas. New amusements to see how they would play out. That was the fun of interfering.

Nothing ever quite played out the same way.

The END