Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the windows had an air conditioner in it, which Ms. DeWitt turned off. "The noise gives me a headache," she said, "but let me know if you get too hot." With a swift motion she pulled her tank top over her head and turned so that she was facing Georgia. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"Oh my god," Georgia said. "I think I'm too hot."

Ms. DeWitt laughed. "You're not disappointed?"

"They're beautiful," Georgia said reverently, staring at them. "You're beautiful."

"Describe them to me, and once you've pleased me with your description you can touch them." Ms. DeWitt sat on her bed, posing.

Georgia licked her lips. "They're big, and round, and they don't sag," she said. Ms. DeWitt rolled her eyes in displeasure. "They're like the mangos in the grocery store." Ms. DeWitt shook her head and reached for her tank top. "No, I mean, because the perfect mango isn't too hard, because then it's not ripe, and it's not too soft, because then it's rotten, and even though I'm sure your boobs - your breasts - are soft, they're perfect for what they are. They're just right." Ms. DeWitt put her tank top down. "And your nipples - I love how they're just a shade darker than the skin around them, like a work of art. And they're the perfect size, like -- like M&Ms, only pointy."

"Okay," Ms. DeWitt said with a laugh. "I'm giving you credit for effort. Come to me." Georgia didn't have to be told twice. "Now ask me nicely."

"Ms. DeWitt, may I please touch your beautiful breasts?" Georgia asked.

"You may."

Georgia reached out her hand tentatively and felt the side of Ms. DeWitt's breast, closest to her underarm. She had never touched another woman before, not like this. With her other hand she reached for Ms. DeWitt's other breast. She closed her eyes so she could focus on the sensation. Slowly, reverently, she moved her fingers in small circles, inching towards the center. Finally her fingers were on Ms. DeWitt's nipples.

She opened her eyes. Ms. DeWitt nodded, and Georgia pinched her nipples, rolling them between her fingers. Ms. DeWitt made a little noise, nowhere near a moan, just a soft gasp. It was enough to make Georgia's clit spring to life.

Georgia pushed Ms. DeWitt back so she was laying on the bed, her knees bent over its edge. Georgia lay next to her. With one hand she continue to stroke and squeeze Ms. DeWitt's right breast, while she put her mouth on her left breast, kissing it and then sucking on her nipple.

Georgia's hand wandered down to Ms. DeWitt's midsection. She put her fingers under the stretch waistband of her skirt.

Ms. DeWitt pushed her hand off and rolled out from under her. "That's enough," she said sharply. "I didn't give you permission."

"I'm sorry, Ms. DeWitt," Georgia said.

"Stand up and put your hands behind your back," Ms. DeWitt said. "I need to know that you're behaving." Georgia obeyed. "Now, tell me how you're feeling. And be specific."

"I'm sorry that I went too far," Georgia said. "I know I should have asked."

"I forgive you," Ms. DeWitt said, "but that's not what I meant. Tell me how your body feels."

"I can see my spit on your nipple," Georgia said, "and it makes my mouth water. My fingertips are tingling where they touched you. My breasts ache because I want you to touch them. And -" Georgia hesitated.

"Go on," Ms. DeWitt ordered.

"And my pussy feels alive for the first time in I can't remember how long. It aches for you. It wants - I want - you to touch it, to allow me to touch yours."

"Very good," Ms. DeWitt said "I appreciate your honesty. Of course, that will not happen tonight." Georgia's face fell. "We still have the matter of your punishment for your rudeness at the beginning of the evening." Georgia flushed. The ache in her pussy was stronger than ever. "Tell me your safe word."

Glancing at the window, Georgia said the first word that came to her mind. "Sunset."

"All right," Ms. DeWitt said. "We're going to practice. Hold your arms straight out to your side, with your palms facing up." Georgia complied. Ms. DeWitt took two hardcover books from her bookshelves and put one in each of Georgia's hands. "Don't drop the books or I will be disappointed in you," she said. "When you're ready to stop, use your safeword." Georgia's arms were already trembling. DeWitt stepped in front of her and kissed her. At first it was soft and gentle as a whisper, but then Ms. DeWitt used her tongue to part Georgia's lips. It was divine. Ms. DeWitt put her hands on the sides of Georgia's head and deepened the kiss. Georgia's arms were shaking. She never wanted the kiss to end. But she knew it had to. She would drop the books any second. She pulled back. "Sunset," she whispered.

Ms. DeWitt took the books from Georgia and threw them onto the bed. Georgia lowered her arms, feeling the ache in her shoulders. "Was that my punishment?" she asked.

Ms. DeWitt laughed. "I told you, that was practice. You did good. Never hesitate to use your safe word, okay?" She looked genuinely concerned.

"I promise, Ms. DeWitt," Georgia said.

"Good," Ms. DeWitt said. "Because your punishment is going to be an over-the-knee spanking."

Georgia thought she might come then and there.

"Have you ever been spanked before?" Ms. DeWitt asked her.

Georgia shook her head. "Not really. Quentin tried it, but he got bored -" She shook her head. She didn't want to talk about Quentin. "I've never been spanked in any way worth mentioning." She blushed at the look full of compassion and pity Ms. DeWitt gave her. She said, her voice louder than before, "You'll be the first."

Ms. DeWitt seemed to understand that the thought of Quentin threatened to ruin Georgia's mood. She walked briskly over to the armless chair and sat on it. "Come along, bad girl," she said. "Over my knees immediately."

"Yes, Ms. DeWitt," Georgia said. She laid herself over Ms. DeWitt's lap.

Ms. DeWitt pulled Georgia's stretchy dress up to her waist, and pulled her underwear down. "Your panties are soaked," she said mockingly.

"I bet yours are too, Ms. DeWitt," Georgia said.

Smack.

Georgia was shocked into silence.

"Do you want to use your safe word?"

Georgia shook her head frantically. "No, Ms. DeWitt."

Smack.

"Now?"

"No, Ms. DeWitt."

Smack.

"What is your safeword? I don't remember it."

"Yes, you do, Ms. DeWitt."

Smack.

"Are you calling me a liar?"

"Yes, Ms. DeWitt."

Smack. Smack. Smack.

"I'm going to touch your pussy now and see how you like your punishment."

"Yes, Ms. DeWitt."

"You're even wetter than before. You really do like this."

"Yes, Ms. DeWitt."

Ms. DeWitt spanked Georgia methodically, moving from one buttock to the other, and from the top of her rump down to her upper thighs. She was not gentle. Georgia started grunting a little with each strike. It hurt, and it burned, and it made a warmth that spread from her butt to her crotch to her clit to her entire body. She was lost in it. She did not know how long Ms. DeWitt had been spanking her, or how long it had been since she had stopped spanking her. But she had stopped. No! "Sunset," she cried. "Sunset!"

"It's all over, sweetie," Ms. DeWitt said. "Your punishment is done."

"No!" Georgia cried. "Please don't stop! Sunset! Sunset!"

Ms. DeWitt put her hand on Georgia's bottom, and Georgia thought she would start again. Her touch hurt and made her burn and she wanted it so much.

"You've had enough," Ms. DeWitt said. "And I won't tolerate you topping from the bottom."

"Please, Ms. DeWitt," Georgia begged. "This might be the only time in my life I'll have a proper spanking. Please don't stop."

Ms. DeWitt moved so that Georgia slid off her knees and landed in a kneeling position. "Go sit on the bed," Ms. DeWitt ordered. She sounded angry. Georgia stood up and pulled up her panties as her skirt fell over her ass. She winced when she sat on the bed.

"Is this just a one-night stand to you?" Ms. DeWitt asked.

Georgia didn't know what to think. "You want to see me again?" she asked.

"Of course I do."

"But... why? You're young and vivacious and brilliant and beautiful."

Ms. DeWitt sounded annoyed. "Because I like you."

Georgia took this in. "You know I don't have much time in my schedule."

"I'm not asking you to move in me with me, sweetie. I'm asking if you want to go out with me again, say next Saturday. Maybe we'll reverse it and start off here so I can spank you first and watch how uncomfortable you are for the rest of the day. The free Shakespeare show is opening in the park. We'll go and you'll sit on a blanket on the hard ground and we'll both know that Juliet is never had it so good."

Georgia's eyes lit up for a moment, but then her face fell. "I can't," she said flatly. "I'm with my kids next Saturday."

"Georgia, your kids don't need to be with you 24-7."

Georgia's entire face changed. She stood up. "You think I hang out and do crafts all day? Even after I told you about my job? My career?" She smoothed out her skirt with an angry motion. "Next week my kids get on the bus to camp at 7:30 in the morning and I pick them up at 6 at night. They'll be so tired at the end of the day that they'll barely stay awake at dinner and won't have the energy for anything but TV or YouTube after that. So Saturday, the day that I have put aside for my kids for years, is a family day. And I don't need parenting advice from you, thank you very much."

Trish held up her hands. "I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know about your family day. I wouldn't want to interfere with that. I'm not working this summer, so you tell me what's good with your schedule."

Georgia sharply exhaled and held herself still for a second. She said, "I can get a babysitter for next Sunday, but not for the whole day. I need to be back in time to make dinner."

"Okay," Trish said. "Can you do 10 to 4? Or how about 5 and you get takeout?"

"I'll be going over my budget just to get a babysitter, Trish. I can't afford takeout on top of that." Georgia looked bleak as she said those words.

"Okay," Trish said again. She grabbed her tank top from the bed and put it on. "Listen, you shouldn't leave while you're upset. Do you want me to make you some tea or something?"

"I'm sorry," Georgia said. "It's just, it's a lot, you know?"

"Oh, honey," Trish said. "This is on me. You need more aftercare. Go lay on the bed and I'll rub your back."

"The babysitter's expecting me."

"She can wait a little while longer."

Georgia thought about it before she obeyed. Trish lay down next to her, leaning on one elbow. She put her hand on the middle of Georgia's back and moved it in a gentle circle. After a few minutes Georgia's body relaxed. Trish lay down flat so that she and Georgia were facing each other. She kissed her on the lips, still rubbing her back. "Next Sunday, when I spank you, I'm going to make you come," she said softly. "And afterwards, I'm not going to let you wash up before we go out, and everyone will smell the sex on you."

"And will you let me make you come, Ms. DeWitt?" Georgia asked sleepily.

"I may order you to use your tongue on me. We'll see if you put me in the right mood." Georgia smiled. "And now it's time for you to go. Will you be okay getting home?" She touched Georgia's butt lightly, just enough to remind her of how much the seat of her car would hurt her.

"Yes, Ms. DeWitt, thank you."

They both stood up. Ms. DeWitt kissed Georgia softly again. "One more thing, Georgia."

"Yes, Ms. DeWitt?"

"Don't touch yourself until you see me again."

"Yes, Ms. DeWitt."

Note from the author: Thanks to Annabelle for the suggestions, inspiration, and feedback.

12