Teacher's Pet

Story Info
A cruel teacher sets his sights on sweet naive student, Jon.
5k words
4.69
41.7k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a non-consensual gay erotic story, all characters are 18 or over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir?"

Alexander held back an agitated sigh at the sound of the voice behind him, the soft and tentative cadence all to familiar to him. He schooled his expression into one of indifference before he turned to face his student.

"I'm busy, Jon."

No matter how blunt he was with the boy, it never seemed to stave him off for long. It was like Jon was starved for attention, and any scrap of it Alexander threw his way was very quickly gobbled up.

"Oh, y-yes, I'm sorry, sir, I just wanted to give you this."

Jon reached out a slender hand, and Alexander couldn't help but notice how small his wrists were. The boy was usually dressed in clothes two sizes too big for him, so he never really noticed before.

Perhaps Jon was the youngest of a very large brood, with a closet filled with hand-me-downs. That was probably why the brat followed him around like a lost puppy any chance he got, or why he insisted on raising his hand at every bloody question Alexander posed to the class-- seemingly never deterred by his clear dislike of him.

Alexander was a university economics professor with an ever-growing vexation towards his students... but Jon was a special kind of aggravating-- the kind that lingered on long after the day was over.

It was hard to describe, really-- this abject irritation Jon brought him, with his obnoxiously oversized seeing-glasses and baggy clothes, the unkempt mop of chestnut curls that hung heavy over his eyes and shielded half of his face.

At least the hair helped to hide those hideous glasses.

"What is it?"

Alexander sighed, swallowing the scowl that threatened to twist his lips into something nasty.

Jon blinked, a tremor running through his outstretched arm as he opened his hand to show his teacher what was in it.

"Um, it's a 1916 Standing Liberty quarter."

Alexander's jaw dropped, instantly reaching forward and grasping the boy's wrist in a vice-like grip, not missing the wince Jon tried to hide before he then unleashed a nervous smile.

"What..."

Alexander started, but no other words came. He was dumbstruck, utterly and irrevocably dumbstruck. He released his hold on him.

A 1916 Standing Liberty? What the actual fuck.

Jon spoke again once it was evident that his teacher wasn't going to continue, the boy's nervous chatter filling the empty classroom in a way that was all too familiar. From the very day Jon had started his class.

"I knew you wanted it for your coin collection... and I, well, I found this one at a garage sale and thought of, um, y-you."

Alexander's lip twitched.

He shot his hand out suddenly, grasping Jon's outstretched wrist again, wrapping his fingers around it. When he tightened his grip, Jon winced and sucked in a pained gasp. Alexander yanked him forward and the boy fell into him with a whimper.

"I don't remember telling my students of that particular hobby of mine, Mr D'Boise."

After a long drawn-out moment, he let Jon go, watching him stumble back, face flushed a deep and satisfying scarlet. 

A strange flash of heat shot through Alexander's gut at the sight, his eyes taking in the boy's red face and glassy eyes. He wasn't crying yet, but he was close to it. It was a good look on him.

Interesting.

Alexander cleared his throat, crossing his arms over his chest before he stared down his trembling student.

"Nothing to say, D'Boise? That's unusual for you."

Jon's bottom lip started to wobble but he held his stance, the only movement he made was to raise his arm once again to present the coin, palm up in offering.

"Please t-take it, sir."

Alexander had to fight off a smirk. The boy was a nuisance, that still rang true... but there was something about him now-- all whimpering and red-faced, clearly distressed yet still so eager to please.

Very interesting.

He took the coin with a withering sigh, telling himself that it was because he wanted to shut the boy up and not, in fact, because he had been searching for that bloody coin for way too bloody long.

It was rare, but it wasn't exactly impossible to find. He could have bought the coin a long time ago, if he wanted to, but it was hideously expensive and it would have been a painful purchase on a teacher's salary.

"Off you go, D'Boise, you're late for your next class."

***

Alexander had developed a new game this week. A game that had turned out to be rather... entertaining.

Every time he asked the class a question, or requested any kind of participation at all-- Jon predictably raised his hand, as he always did-- but this time... Alexander chose him.

The words 'Yes, Jon?' had become an interesting addition to his vocabulary.

And what was so fun about this new game? Seeing Jon's look of shock at finally being chosen, and the subsequent blush that came with it. 

He would stammer and stutter through his answers, eyes wide and fast-blinking as he held Alexander's steady gaze.

Alexander should have done this months ago.

He was noticing Jon's demeanour change too; where before he was starving for the attention he so craved-- it was like now that he had gotten a good taste of it, he was ferociously ravenous for more. 

He devoured every morsel Alexander gifted him, and Alexander watched with a burgeoning interest as the boy began to hang onto his every word-- witnessing when Jon's eyes started to linger on him for longer than was appropriate, only for him to then hastily drop his gaze and flush whenever Alexander caught him.

He felt a familiar heat curl in his belly as he watched Jon now, the boy's shy smile tugging at his plush lips as he took down the notes written on the board, happy with himself for getting Alexander's latest question right once again.

He really was so easy to please. Like a puppy.

Just a shame about his appearance... but even that was growing on him a little.

The bell rang then, and his class quickly stuffed away their books in their bags and headed to the door.

"Mr D'Boise, a word, please."

Jon stopped short, almost wobbling on the spot as he was jostled from either side by students rushing to get to lunch.

When the classroom was finally empty, Alexander motioned the boy forward before he settled himself in his seat behind the large front desk, holding Jon's eyes with his steel gaze.

"You... y-you wanted to see me, sir?"

Alexander didn't say a word, just continued to stare him down until the boy was a wriggling bundle of nerves.

When he did finally speak, Jon jumped, as if the sound of his voice had startled him.

"You've impressed me this week, Jon."

The boy shivered, actually shivered, his eyes going wide behind the thick frames of his glasses. 

"Oh, thank you, sir, I-- thank you."

He breathed, clasping his hands together in front of him as his cheeks filled with blood.

"Your coin looks rather pretty among my collection."

Alexander mused, picking a stray piece of lint from his jacket. 

"That's... t-that's great."

Jon's blush only seemed to deepen, and Alexander couldn't ignore the growing heat in his belly this time. 

The words were out of his mouth before he could stop them.

"Perhaps you should come by and see it sometime."

***

As the days and weeks went by, things started to shift. To twist. 

--Alexander's game, to be exact. The rules had changed and he wasn't exactly sure how.

He still enjoyed teasing the boy, pulling just the right strings to watch him dance along to the tune Alexander played... but it was different now, somehow. The way Alexander felt about it was different.

It wasn't just amusement he felt every time he watched Jon preen and blush after being called upon.

There was something deeper. Darker. He wanted more.

Jon didn't seem to notice his teacher's growing desires, he just lapped it up, taking everything Alexander had to give him.

It began to be routine that Jon would come to Alexander's class at the end of the day while he marked papers or set up for the next morning. Jon would chatter excitedly as he helped tidy the class and wipe down the board for Alexander, usually nattering on about something meaningless that filled the void. 

Sometimes, Alexander would even give the boy a reward. 

At first, it was just an innocent hand on the shoulder that had made Jon jump, only for him to then suddenly lean into it when he realised what it was-- that... oh, that had made the flame inside of Alexander blaze into a fire.

Over time, small fleeting touches turned into lingering caresses. A ruffle of the hair, a cupping of the cheek-- Jon was greedily receptive of it all, and yet, he seemed to regard it as nothing more than the thing he most craved.

Attention.

He was oblivious to what such intimate touches could mean... and that made him all the more tempting.

"You did well on your paper, Jon, I'm impressed."

Jon smiled widely, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose a little more as he finished with the whiteboard and walked over to where Alexander was sitting.

"I did?"

"You did."

Alexander confirmed with a smirk, rolling his chair back and patting his knee.

"Sit down, I'll show you your weaker points."

Jon didn't even blink as he sat himself down on Alexander's knee. Alexander smiled, one hand on Jon's paper and the other settling on the small of his back.

Jon's waist was small, and his body was surprisingly slender-- at least as far as he could feel under the boy's ridiculously thick sweater.

Jon sucked in a breath when Alexander's hand dropped lower, fingers sliding under his sweater and grazing up over the hem of his pants.

"S-Sir, that tickles."

He whispered, wiggling a little on Alexander's knee, but not yet pulling away.

"Oh, does it?"

Alexander murmured back, feeling the skin beneath his fingers bloom with goosebumps.

He continued to point out the few mistakes Jon had made in his paper, all the while tracing circles over his back. The boy was a skinny little thing under all those clothes, but he was soft too, every part of him was full and plush under Alexander's hands.

"Can you see where you went wrong here?"

Alexander asked, his hand grazing just inside the top of Jon's trousers, his grin widening at the feel of the generous swell of flesh he felt there.

The boy had a great ass. 

"Ah, y-yes, I think so."

"Mm, I think you need to take a closer look."

He pushed Jon forward, until his forehead was pressed against the desk, pressed against his own paper.

"Sir?"

Alexander had never gone this far before, but he couldn't seem to stop himself. 

He could feel how hard he was, Jon must have felt it too because he was squirming atop of him, whimpering into the desk as Alexander ground against him and groaned.

"Um, s-sir--ow, my glasses."

Alexander didn't stop moving, but he released his hold on Jon's head so he could sit up a little.

When Jon turned his head to look at him, Alexander almost came right then and there-- mid-way through dry-humping his student over his desk.

Jon's oversized glasses had fallen off onto the table, and the boy looking back at him was... breathtaking.

What the fuck.

His face was angelic, which would almost seem fitting if it wasn't so damn surprising. High cheekbones and piercing green eyes with eyelashes so dark Alexander had to wonder how all of that could have been hidden behind a pair of chunky frames and a fringe of curly locks. In his glasses, his eyes had seemed smaller, his irises not as bright, lashes not as black.

What. The. Fuck.

"Mr D'Boise... I think it's time you come and take a look at my coin collection."

***

"Sir, I really c-can't see without my gla--"

Alexander cut him off with a sudden searing kiss, pushing him through the front door of his apartment and slamming it shut behind them. 

He was glad he had made Jon leave those bloody glasses in the car.

Jon cried out in surprise when Alexander shoved him up against the wall, claiming his lips with his teeth and tongue as if he was eating him alive. 

When he pulled back finally, they were both out of breath and panting, Jon half collapsing against the wall Alexander had pushed him against.

"Strip."

Alexander ordered, his own hands already dropping to undo his trousers, releasing his hard cock and squeezing the base in anticipation.

Jon looked confused, his whole body trembling as he tried to catch his breath.

"Sir, I don't understand--I..."

He sounded as confused as he looked, but only after a short beat did he start to follow the command, lifting his sweater over his head with shaking hands, pretty green eyes cast to the floor in a daze as he then moved to his jeans.

When he was finally naked, Alexander stepped forward, hard eyes tracing the soft lines of the boy's body, taking in every delectable inch before him.

To think this stunning creature had been hiding for so long behind all of that rubbish? What a find, indeed... Alexander would have almost missed it.

He moved against him, feeling Jon's breath quicken as he crowded him in. When he reached out a hand though and cupped the boy's cheek, he was pleased to find Jon nuzzle into it.

Just a puppy.

"Does this make you happy, Jon? Having all my attention on you?"

Alexander murmured, smirking when Jon whimpered into his hand.

"Turn around."

He did as he was told, and Alexander saw stars when he finally got a handful of Jon's plump ass, groaning into Jon's hair and pushing him hard against the wall.

"I can't... I c-can't see, sir."

"You don't need to see. Hold still."

Jon whined but complied, not fighting Alexander as his large hands dragged up and down his student's slender body, feeling every curve and dip, until he shifted one hand down and moved it around to Jon's limp cock. Well, not entirely limp, it seemed...

Alexander grinned when he felt Jon jolt at the first touch, gasping into the wall when Alexander squeezed lightly and gave him a few cursory pumps.

"Has anyone ever touched you here before, Jon?"

Jon shook his head quickly, gasping again before a long moan tore from his lips. He was almost fully hard now, just from a little fondling.

Oh, to be young.

"It feels good, doesn't it? Hm? Do you like me touching your pretty cock?"

There was a long pause before he answered, struggling to speak through his own laboured breaths.

"No--n--yes, yes-- I don't, I don't know, I--ah!"

Alexander sucked hard against his neck, teeth grazing over the tender flesh between the boy's throat and shoulder. He tasted sweet.

"You're feeling it, aren't you, Jon? Can you say it, hm? Go on, say; 'I like you touching my pretty cock', say it."

Jon panted into the wall, his hips jolting forward with every pump of Alexander's hand, lost to the pleasure forced upon him.

"Say it, Jon."

Alexander ordered softly in his ear, before he sucked on the boy's earlobe, making him shudder.

"I l-like you t--, like you t-touch... touching my... my--"

"You can't even say 'cock', can you? You're adorable."

Alexander chuckled, pressing hot kisses up Jon's neck and jaw, making him moan, making him cry.

"You know, as much as I hate to admit it, I suppose this has to make you my favourite student--"

Just as soon as the words came out of his mouth, Jon's entire body spasmed against him, a half-choked sound ripping from his mouth as he came almost violently against the wall and all over Alexander's hand.

Alexander paused, still feeling tremors running through the boy's body, gasping in each shaky breath as the last of his orgasm raged through him.

"Did you... did you just come from me calling you my 'favourite student'?"

Alexander asked, bewildered and so bloody turned on.

Jon didn't speak, but his breathing became shallower, until tiny whimpers accompanied every inhale.

"I d-don't... don't u-understand..."

He sobbed, twisting his body around in Alexander's arms until his face was pressed up against his teacher's hard chest. Alexander pulled the crying boy in against him and shushed him quietly until he calmed down, adorable little sniffles vibrated through Alexander's ribs.

"You really are quite an adorable little thing, aren't you?"

He murmured, pressing a kiss to the top of his head, enjoying how soft the boy's curls were against his lips.

"Show me that pretty face-- mm, there we go, that wasn't so hard now, was it? Let's wipe those tears-- hold still."

Jon closed his eyes as Alexander swiped his thumb over the boy's wet cheeks. When Jon leaned into it, Alexander's smile grew.

"On your knees, Jon."

Even as he sniffled, Jon didn't fight it as Alexander pushed him down, his hard cock twitching at the way the boy looked up at him all teary-eyed and innocent.

Alexander grabbed his hair, tight enough to make the boy wince, before he took his cock and rubbed it against Jon's plush lips.

"Open."

Jon looked confused, and a little scared, but he did as was asked, a whimper leaving his lips as he opened his mouth slowly.

Alexander squeezed the base of his cock, trying to stave off the surging pleasure rushing through his gut at the sight before him.

Jon on his knees for him.

He pressed forward, head tilting back and eyes closing as the tip of his cock slowly entered Jon's hot wet mouth. It felt fucking amazing, and the boy wasn't even sucking yet.

"Suck it, close your lips around it and suck, Jon."

Fuck, fuck, fuck. It was too good. Everything-- all of it. Jon sucked and licked him clumsily, trying to keep up with Alexander's thrusts. When one particularly hard thrust left Jon gagging, Alexander came hard and unexpectedly, the complete and utter shock of it just pushing him further over the edge into pure bliss.

Jon's eyes widened as Alexander's seed flooded his mouth, leaving him gurgling in an effort to cry out. Alexander's still twitching cock left deep in his mouth was making it impossible to spit any of it out. He swallowed.

Alexander showed him mercy and finally pulled out, leaning against the wall and puffing hard into his arm.

"Bed. Now."

Alexander pulled him up, clutching Jon's trembling body to his chest and carrying him to the bedroom. When he flung the boy to the bed, he wasted no time, crawling over the sheets and hovering above him, like a lion stalking a gazelle. Jon curled into himself, a shakey hand reaching out and clutching Alexander's arm tightly in barely concealed panic.

"Sir, I--I really c-can't see, everything's b-blurry."

He sniffled, lips and chin still shiny with spit and semen. It shouldn't have looked so hot. He looked absolutely wrecked. 

Alexander took him into a kiss then, satisfied when Jon melted into it. He could taste himself on his lips.

It was slow, and it was sensual, and Alexander used the reprieve to drag his hands all over Jon's pretty body, exploring every inch.

He didn't know how much time had passed, but the body below him was soft and receptive, and Alexander was in no rush to let any part of it go. 

Eventually though, it got to the point where Alexander was achingly hard again. He shifted both his hands down until he got to Jon's hips, slowly dragging lower until he was at his warm thighs, pushing them apart so Alexander could slot himself between them.

Jon didn't notice any change, too caught up in being touched, in being kissed. As long as Alexander's attention was solely on him, the boy was putty in his hands.

Alexander shifted a hand out as he ground his dick against Jon's own confused erection, rustling around blindly in the bedside table drawer until he found the bottle of lube.

When he pulled back from him, the boy whined and grabbed the air weakly, trying to pull him back down to continue their kissing.

12