Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Patience."

He chuckled, opening the bottle with a sharp click and squirting a generous glob in his palm. 

It was cold, so he warmed it up best he could in his hands, coating his fingers liberally before he settled over Jon again.

"Spread those pretty legs."

He murmured, but he was already pushing the boy's thighs further apart regardless, one hand resting on Jon's hip as the other moved to between his cheeks.

He paused, then smirked.

"Jon-- are you listening, Jon? I want you to reach down here and pull yourself apart for me, understood? That's right, hand either side--"

Jon's hands were shaking, and the confusion in his eyes was already taking root. 

"A little more-- that's it, that's perfect."

Jon's face was beet red and his eyes were screwed tightly shut. It was a beautiful sight-- seeing this beautiful boy trembling and whimpering naked on his bed, hands reached down and spreading his ass wide so that his hole would be ready for the taking.

Alexander wasn't one to turn down a good meal. 

He pressed biting kisses all over Jon's plump ass, leaving little red marks across his olive skin. The first finger that pushed inside had Jon gasping and trying to scoot back away from it, but one warning hand on Jon's thigh had him halting instantly.

"Stay still."

Alexander ordered, before he made Jon spread his cheeks wide again, his hole already pinkening from that little intrusion.

He pressed in again, urged on by Jon's panicked squeal, enjoying the way his little hole tightened around him, as if trying to push him out.

"Fuck, you're so warm inside, so tight."

Jon hadn't opened his eyes yet, and with gritted teeth he took it all, panting and sniffling as Alexander opened him up for his cock.

It took much longer than Alexander anticipated, but after a long battle he finally he had three fingers knuckle deep. Jon was ready. 

Jon made the most delightful sound when he yanked his fingers out.

Alexander commanded him to hook his arms under each knee and spread his legs as wide as he could while Alexander got more lube.

He nearly used half the bottle too, coating his cock before he squirted a ton of it all over the boy's balls and hole. It was going to leave such a mess in his sheets but Alexander didn't care one bit. He was going to enjoy every second of what was to come.

He usually liked a lot less lube, liked a bit more friction... but it was obviously Jon's first time, and as much as Alexander wanted to slam inside of him balls deep right now, he wasn't going to be a dick about it.

Plus, if he made the experience too painful for him, he wouldn't want to do it again... or, well, maybe, he would. The boy was absolutely lost right now by the evident glaze in his eyes, and Alexander had an inkling that all it would take was a few soft touches and kind words and Jon would probably let him do whatever he wanted to him.

"Deep breaths, Jon."

He instructed, crawling between his spread legs and taking him into a languid kiss. Jon melted.

The first thrust had the boy crying out and clutching at him, his whole body jolting as if he had just been punched in the gut, wide-eyed and winded.

"Good boy."

Jon moaned at that, an involuntary sound that ripped out of him as Alexander thrust again, sinking himself all the way inside of him until he was fully seated in his overwhelming heat.

So. Fucking. Good.

Alexander gripped the boy tight, burying his face into the crook of his neck and sucking an ugly hickey into his pretty skin. Jon was crying out with every heavy thrust, slender body rocking back and forth with the force of it. He was holding Alexander too, arms wrapped desperately around him like he was his own personal teddy bear.

Why was that so bloody hot?

He seemed to be trying to speak but all his words came out jolted and unrecognisable. 

Alexander didn't want this to ever end, and he knew in that moment that he wasn't letting this boy go. Not until he got tired of him, at least. But... feeling the lithe body against him so open and so damn soft in his arms, tight little hole squeezing his cock almost painfully with each thrust... it was hard to imagine when that would be. 

Alexander pulled him up, twisting them both around while his cock was still buried inside so that Alexander was laying down and Jon was upright on top of him.

"Ride me, Jon."

Jon tried to collapse on top of him but Alexander wouldn't let him, holding him up with a warning squeeze on his hip.

"No, no-- you're going to ride me or I'm not letting you off my cock."

Jon's eyes widened and he whimpered, his hands grasping Alexander's shoulder.

"I don't... I d-don't know what that means."

Alexander smiled and pressed a kiss to Jon's wrist.

"It's easy, up and down, that's all there is to it. You can do it."

Jon screwed up his eyes and sucked in a deep breath. When he didn't move though, Alexander had had enough. He grabbed Jon's waist, lifted him up-- then slammed him back down whilst simultaneously thrusting up.

Jon screeched, eyes shooting open as his hands rushed to his belly in horror.

"I can feel it! G-God-- no, it, it's in my s-stomach."

He cried in panic, chest raising fast with each rushing breath.

Alexander's lips stretched into a wide grin, quickly pressing a hand over Jon's and pushing hard against them until the boy was crying out again, his back arching suddenly as a small spurt of come dribbled from his dick.

"Did you-- was that an orgasm?"

Alexander asked incredulously, watching Jon shudder atop him. Jon shook his head, eyes still screwed shut and bottom lip trembling.

"No, I-- I don't know!"

Alexander frowned, moving his hands to push against that spot again, only for Jon to gasp when more of his seed dribbled from the slit of his twitching cock.

"Holy fuck."

Alexander groaned, grasping Jon's hips quickly and cruelly repeating what he had done before-- slamming the boy down on his cock and watching him scream. He did it again, and again, swearing at the bliss of the tight hole swallowing him so greedily.

And then he saw it-- saw the slight bulge of his own cock inside the boy's taut belly.

Jon's eyes rolled back and he sobbed, his entire body convulsing as he gurgled out a scream, a sudden jet of come shooting out and spraying over Alexander's chest and sheets. 

"Oh, f-fuck!"

Alexander shouted, the sight of Jon losing it suddenly pushing him over the edge as well. He grasped Jon's swaying body, clutching him hard to his chest as he jutted into him fast and came hard, until finally, finally, they were still.

In that moment they were just two bodies panting together, sweaty and worn out.

"Once I get my breath back we are definitely doing that again."

Jon whined weakly in reply but otherwise didn't protest. Alexander let his fingers brush through Jon's soft curls, his other hand grasping a handful of the boy's gorgeous ass, enjoying his little whimper when he squeezed a little too hard. He was still inside of him, but he could feel his seed start to leak from the boy's abused hole around his cock.

"When do you have to be home by, Jon?"

Alexander asked, pressing a kiss to his forehead. Jon raised his head for a beat before dropping it back on Alexander's chest with a soft groan.

"Anytime."

Jon breathed, his voice a little horse.

"Won't your parents worry if you're not home by dark?"

Alexander asked with a frown, hands moving to trace circles across his back. Jon shivered at the touch but shrugged at the question.

"No, it's just me and my dad and he's away a lot for work."

Jon murmured tiredly, nuzzling into Alexander's neck.

A creeping smile slowly took over Alexander's face, until he was grinning to himself wickedly. He pressed another kiss to Jon's forehead, his arms wrapping tight around the boy's body and pulling him close.

"That must be hard, Jon."

He murmured softly, lacing his words with sympathy, the smile on his face growing a little more.

It all made sense. Jon wasn't the runt of an overcrowded litter-- but an effectively parentless boy, left to his own devices for god knows how long now. It was perfect.

Jon shrugged again.

"It doesn't really... bother me anymore."

Lie.

"Well..."

Alexander started, one hand moving to cup the boy's cheek, thumb brushing lightly over his skin. Jon melted into it.

So fucking perfect.

"...you can always stay the night, if you like."

Jon's head shot up, large eyes wide with barely concealed hope.

"Really? I can?"

Alexander smiled adoringly at him, pulling him in for a long and gentle kiss.

"Of course. Besides, how can I say no to my favourite student?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this story, please feel free to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all. Also feel free to leave any ideas/requests for future works, I can't promise I'll be able to write it but if I feel inspired I just might. Thanks :)

12