Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Now, let's get started."

She opened the book containing pictures of various artworks. The first portrait was called 'Ermit and the Sleeping Angelica' It was a portrait of a voluptuous naked woman asleep while an elderly man looked at her.

Sister Angelica blushed deeply and tried to quickly turn the page. Deandre reached over to stop her. His large hand covered hers--a shock, like static electricity, passed between them.

The nun froze, staring at the large ebony hand covering her peach-colored liver-spotted skin. The contrast, the touch of his strong hand, and the aroma of his pheromones were more than she could take. Her heart palpitated, and she began to sweat. The object of her masturbatory fantasies was holding her hand! She felt weak, confused, and vulnerable.

"Sister, are you okay?" Deandre noted the nun's confusion as he held her damp trembling hand.

"I'm fine,...fine," she said, her voice shaky.

Deandre's hand holding hers continued to send shocks through her body. Her stomach convulsed, and her pussy flowed.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

Though only 18 years old, growing up in the inner city taught him to be acutely aware of the effect he had on others. There it was a survival skill. The police were intimidated by young Black men, and encounters with them could be deadly.

Here that survival instinct told him that the nun was reacting sexually to his presence. He leaned in close, invading her personal space, his free hand dropping to her knee and squeezing.

"Yes! Yes, I need a moment!"

Sister Angelica was aware of the inappropriateness of his hand squeezing her knee. She knew she should make him stop; propriety and school rules forbade such behavior between students and teachers. She wanted to stop him but couldn't.

"The woman in the portrait has the same name as you," Deandre said softly, pressing his advantage.

He didn't know he was the object of Sister Angelica's sexual fantasies. He pushed the advantage his street smarts told him he had, stroking the back of her hand and the hand on her knee flexing.

"Yes! Yes, she does!"

She wanted him to stop, but she didn't have the strength to make him. The warmth of his hand on her knee sent waves of heat through her thighs, increasing her arousal.

"Is that how you look," Deandre asked, nodding at the portrait of the naked woman while feeling the heat wafting from between her thighs.

"I...uh...!"

The room spun slowly as Sister Angelica succumbed to her student's advances. His gentleness was like in her dreams. She hissed when his hand slid up her thigh.

"You shouldn't be doing that, touching me that way!" The nun's protest was weak and perfunctory.

"I think your breasts are bigger than the model, don't you?" Deandre's hand slid up her arm and cupped her breast.

Sister Angelica's breathing was labored, coming in short hard gasps. One hand rose, covering his hand on her breast; the other grasped his wrist, stopping the invasion up her skirt.

"Mr. Cambridge, you mustn't!"

She tried to summon the voice of authority that had chilled students for 30 years, but couldn't. Having been celibate for 30 years, she had no defenses against a seduction.

The nun didn't resist when he removed her hand from his and pushed aside the gusset of her panties. His index finger traced her swollen cleft

"You're very wet, Sister! Did I cause that?"

"Please! Please stop!" Her hips pumped against his finger teasing her hole, trying to force it deeper.

Deandre undressed the nun, gasping when he removed her blouse and bra and saw her tits size. He dropped to his knees and took her nipple in his mouth, suckling. Deandre pushed her blouse off her shoulder and her bra up, exposing her large breasts. He alternated kissing each of her nipples while pumping his finger slowly in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, my God!"

Sister Angelica grasped his head while her hips pumped rhythmically against his finger. She intended to push him away. Instead, she pressed his head tighter to her bosom while her hips thrust forward, burying his finger in her hole.

"Please! Please stop! I'm..., I'm scared!"

Reality intruded into the nun's fantasy world. How many nights had she dreamed of this, imagining that he would take charge and make her do sinful, horrible, nasty things! Things she only dreamed of doing.

Sister Angelica groaned when his finger slipped from her hole as he stood. Her eyes popped open at the sound of his zipper.

He slowly stroked his cock, smiling as the nun stared in wide-eyed wonder. His cock, the first she had seen in 30 years, was veiny and massive, pulsing as he stroked it. Still kneading her breast, he stepped forward until his cockhead was inches from her mouth.

"Please! Please don't make me do this! Please!"

Like a snake charmed by a fakir's flute, her head swayed as he stroked his cock. He was bigger than in her fantasy. And much darker. She had nothing to compare his size to since this was only the second cock she had seen in her 50 years.

"Touch it, Sister!"

Lost, her will now subject to his control; she took his cock in her hand. It felt warm, pulsing under her touch. His precum on her hand felt hot.

"Stroke it!"

Sister Angelica obeyed. Her mind reeled, trying to separate her fantasy world from this real life. She was holding a cock in her hand! In her one other encounter, she had not touched the rugby player's cock.

"Kiss it, Sister!"

"No! No, I mustn't."

He grasped the back of her head.

"Please! No!"

The head of his cock touched her lips. He pressed. Her mouth opened, and for the first time, a cock slipped into her mouth.

"Watch your teeth, Sister!"

Deandre held the back of her head, his hips pumping slowly while he pulled hard on her nipple.

The sensations that started when he touched her hand increased as she sucked his cock. The musky smell and taste increased her arousal; she lost herself in sucking her first cock. When he pulled on her nipple, the pain set off an explosion. Her stomach convulsed, her pussy clamped down, and she came hard, the room blurring around her.

Simultaneously Deandre came in her mouth, filling it with seeming quarts of hot sticky cum. Reflexively, Sister Angelica swallowed, gulping down the torrents of steaming hot seed. The rich musky taste set off a cascade of emotions, intensifying her orgasm. The room swam around her, and she passed out.

Sister Angelica awoke, sprawled in the chair. She was naked from the waist up; Her skirt was around her waist, and her panties were pushed to the side. Deandre was washing her face with a cold towel.

"Whuh...!" She cleared her throat and smacked her lips at the delicious aftertaste of his cum.

"Take it easy, Sister Angelica! You passed out.

She took stock of herself. Her skirt was around her waist, exposing her panties. They felt sticky and warm on her still throbbing pussy. Her blouse was open, and her bra was pushed up over her breasts. Her scapula covered the tops of her exposed jugs.

"Oh my god! Oh, my God!"

Sister Angelica bolted to her feet. When Deandre reached out to help her, she shrank away.

"NO! Don't touch me!"

She hurriedly straightened her clothes and fled the room in a panic.

Chapter 5

That evening in her room, she tried to reconcile her behavior with the tenets of her nunnery. She realized that the hormones and her sexual inexperience caused her to lose control.

She could still feel Deandre's hands clutching at her breasts. She licked her lips and imagined she could still taste his cum. Sucking a cock and having a man cum in her mouth was a life-altering experience. She touched her belly, imagining his swimmers in her abdomen.

The nun recalled the terrified look on Deandre's face as she ran from the room. She rationalized that she needed to console Deandre to explain that what happened was a failing on her part, not his.

In truth, like Eve, she had tasted the forbidden fruit; she wanted more.

Later that evening, Sister Angelica moved purposefully down the first year students dormitory hall, doing her nightly bed check duties. Tucked under her arm was a book on baroque painters. She intended to give the book to Deandre and apologize for her behavior. She was keenly aware she had to regain and hold his confidence. He faced expulsion, and she faced reputational ruin if the terrible things they did came out.

She rapped hard twice at each dormitory door, paused momentarily, then pushed the door open. She scanned the beds, making sure her charges were in their beds. She closed the door and moved to the next room, repeating the ritual. The last place she needed to check was Deandre's room.

An unholy mix of apprehension and lust caused her to pause outside his room. Under one arm was the book; the other hand raised to knock on the door. She hesitated, took a deep breath, rapped sharply twice, paused, then opened the door.

Deandre lay on his side, asleep, his body covered by a sheet, his breathing steady and even. She suppressed the moment of disappointment she felt. She stepped into the room and uncharacteristically closed the dorm room door behind her.

Deandre stirred, awakened by the nun's presence. He sat up in bed, the sheet falling to his waist, exposing his chiseled hairless chest. He ran one hand over his eyes, trying to wipe the sleep from them. When his eyes focused, he saw the nun standing just inside the door.

"Sister," he asked sleepily, "is everything okay?"

The nun saw his significant bulge tenting the sheet in the moonlight streaming through his window. She moistened her lips, recalling his cock in her mouth and the ache at the corners of her mouth. She reflexively swallowed, remembering his delicious sperm filling her mouth and sliding down her throat.

His male aroma filled the tight confines of the room, overwhelming her senses. Sister Angelica swayed slightly.

"I...uh...I...brought...the...uh,... a book... about baroque artists."

She was ashamed of herself for being tongue-tied. For the first time in more than 30 years, she was alone in a bedroom with a male. It was at once a frightening and arousing situation.

Deandre was shy but not inexperienced. In his inner-city neighborhood, the sexual mores were less strict than in this upscale boarding school. He had several sexual experiences.

He needed to be careful. The school was his ticket out of poverty. He suspected the nun wanted more, and he would give it to her. He sat up in bed, letting the sheet drop further.

"Thank you, Sister!"

He reached out for the book, knowing that would cause her to move closer to him.

The nun gasped as the sheet slid down, exposing the top of his wiry black pubic thatch. The tent formed by his cock held the sheet away from his body.

She moved stiffly, like an automaton, toward the bed, the book extended in front of her like an offering. Her eyes were wide and luminous, fixed on Deandre's exposed pubic hair and the substantial tent his cock formed in the sheet.

Sister Angelica repeatedly moistened her dry lips. Her pussy, on the other hand, was dripping. It soaked the gusset of her cotton panties, causing them to uncomfortably cling to her nether regions. She was surprised when her knees struck the edge of the bed.

"The...um...the book...uh...the one on...uh...Rubens."

Deandre's mouth was also dry. His experience with White people was generally negative; his contact with White women was nonexistent. Sex with Sister Angelica would be incredibly dangerous to him and his future. The fear of being wrong slowed him. This school represented an opportunity he could not lose.

He took the book from her trembling hands and set it on his thighs just below his erection. The weight of the book pulled the sheet further down, exposing more of his pubic hair.

"Thank you, Sister," he stammered, "I'll be able to read about Rubens and his choice of models."

Sister Angelica took a tentative step back. She was too close to him. The acrid odor of his increasing arousal was affecting her. The room seemed hazy, indistinct.

"I'd better go."

Sister Angelica's body hummed like a tuning fork. She was experiencing sexual feelings she had never felt and was ill-equipped to handle.

Deandre grasped her warm and clammy hand, feeling a faint tremor.

"Could you show me the chapter on Rubens, particularly the portrait with your name?"

Their hands touching triggered memories of that afternoon, causing warmth to permeate the nun's body. She opened the book and stepped closer to show him the chapter on Rubens. Later she was never sure of her intent.

Sister Angelica froze when Deandre cupped her breast and squeezed. Her pupils dilated, and her mouth gaped open. She did not move as he caressed her breast. His sheet fell away, and his cock sprang up and slapped against his belly, wet, pulsing, and black. Precum oozed from his slit and dribbled down his shaft.

Sister Angelica only had two sexual experiences in her 50 years. One made her a laughing stock in her high school; the other was sucking Deandre's cock. That cock was in front of her now, thick, long, and black.

She could not move as his hand kneaded her breast. She jumped when the other hand slid under her skirt and up her calf. Sister Angelica spontaneously came, her body trembling, when Deandre cupped her pussy. The cloying odor of their arousal filled the room.

"No! Please don't," the nun moaned, eying his thick black phallus, bobbing as though it were alive.

Her voice was weak and wavering, carrying no conviction. Deandre's cockhead gleamed as copious amounts of pre-cum oozed from the slit. It ran down his veiny cock, making it shine like obsidium.

"Please! I shouldn't be here. I need to leave."

Deandre set the book on the bed. He turned and sat on the side of the bed.

"Why don't you stay for a moment? Sit next to me."

The formidable nun, used to giving orders, sat meekly beside her naked student. She did not resist when he took her hand and placed it on his man meat. She stared at it and her hand wrapped around it, her fingers just meeting around its circumference.

It was warm and sticky in her hand, pulsed with the beating of his heart. The clear fluid of his pre-cum flowed warmly over her hand. Involuntarily, her fingers flexed.

Deandre groaned as the nun's hand tightened on his cock. Emboldened by his success, he pushed her skirt around her waist, exposing her cotton panties. Their wetness made them so transparent he could see the forest of pussy hair through them.

He stroked slowly up her trembling thighs. When he reached the vee between her pink chubby legs, he cupped her pussy and rubbed, his index finger sliding through her engorged crevice.

Sister Angelica quaked as a man touched her intimately for the second time in her 50 years. Each finger stroke sent a shiver through her body.

When his finger pushed aside the gusset of her panties and slid over her engorged cunt lips, she fell back on the bed as a mini orgasm shook her body.

"You mustn't...! Her tremulous voice lacked conviction.

Deandre slid to his knees and gently pushed her legs apart. He kissed his way up her thigh, nibbling at the soft inner flesh. He licked up her thighs, doing figure eights with his tongue. When he reached the prize between her legs, he pushed her panties aside and French kissed her pussy, driving his tongue deep in her creaming cunt and wiggling it.

The effect on Sister Angelica was explosive. Her thighs slammed shut, trapping his head in a vice-like grip. Her hands grasped his head, trying to push him away. Simultaneously, her hips pumped against his tongue. The nun whimpered as her pussy was tongue fucked for the first time in her 50 years.

She felt an intense pressure in her nether regions as though she had to pee. Before she could react, an earthquake wracked her body, causing it to quake and shake. She cried out as she squirted for the first time in her life, ejaculating over Deandre's face and into his mouth.

Her body convulsed under the pressure of her orgasm. She lost control of her limbs. Her thighs clamped shut, trapping Deandre. Her torso writhed on the bed while her arms thrashed about.

Deandre forcibly pushed her thighs apart, emerging, coughing, and gagging on her flood of juices. He wiped her juices from his face with his open hands.

Sister Angelica came for several moments, soaking her skirt and the bed. She climaxed long enough for Deandre to recover and wipe his face on the sheet.

The nun's body uncontrollably quaked as though she were having a seizure. Her legs and arms thrashed about. She whimpered and mewled. Finally, the tsunami receded. She lay on her back in her ruined habit, desperately gulping air into her tortured lungs.

Sister Angelica felt rather than saw Deandre kneel on the edge of the bed. Before she fully recovered her senses, she felt the weight of his body on hers and the pressure of his cock on her labia. Her eyes popped open when she realized what was happening.

"No, Deandre, no! We mustn't! Stop!"

Her sheath though dripping with wetness, was tight. Deandre entered her slowly, allowing her to get accustomed to his length and girth, the head of his tool was barely covered by the meaty lips of her pussy. He pressed forward, and his cockhead slid further into her pussy. Even sloppy with her ejaculate, it was a tight fit.

"Sister! You're so tight!"

Despite the pain, Sister Angelica's hips thrust up, driving more of his tool into her.Unlike her first time, the pain was bearable.

"It hurts, Deandre! It hurts."

Deandre was only halfway in. He stopped, levering his body up from hers, looking down at the wide-eyed, perspiring nun. She did not look like the formidable art teacher now. Her veil had come off, revealing her steel-grey hair plaited in a long braid. The buttons on the front of her habit had opened, exposing her white bra and heaving chest.

"You do it, Sister! You push up to get me in if you want me to fuck you!"

She looked up at him with his cock pulsing in her hole. For a brief moment, she imagined she was in her bed, masturbating. However, the pain /pleasure she felt in her pussy belied that.

For only the second time in 50 years, a cock was in her. She felt the pressure of it stretching her sheath. She could feel it pulsing in her. It was a thing alive. Slowly, almost involuntarily, she flexed her hips up, taking Deandre's cock deeper in her. There was less pain; those same nerve endings were sending another message.

"Oh, dear god! You feel so good in me!"

Deandre clenched his ass cheeks, driving his cock deeper into her.

"Do you like that, Sister?"

Sister Angelica gasped as Deandre slid deeper into her. She looked up at his sweating black face. This was not the fantasy she entertained in her room. This was real. She was fucking!

"Be gentle, Deandre! Please be gentle! This is all new to me! But yes! Yes, I like it!"

She groaned as he slowly withdrew until her engorged cunt lips just covered the head of his cock. While the feeling was indescribable, the nun felt an emptiness in her pussy when he pulled back. She felt complete again when he slowly slid back in. She looked into his questioning eyes. Almost imperceptibly, she nodded.

"Don't stop," she gasped.

"You are an amazing woman! You're so tight. It's like you're a virgin."

"I...I...only...did this...once before! It didn't feel like this."

Sister Angelica was embarrassed to admit her inexperience to her student. For thirty years, she was the teacher. Now she was the student, lying on her back, her habit pulled up around her waist with his cock buried in her cunt.

"Does it still hurt?"

Deandre stroked slowly in and out of the nun's near-virgin pussy, feeling it flex around his tool.

"No! No, it doesn't! I feel... I don't know how to describe it!"