Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deandre rose to his knees. He grasped the nun's legs and laid them on his shoulders. He smiled as her gasps of pleasure increased as he rammed deeper into her.

"Sister, say fuck me!"

Deandre knew he needed to establish control, to make her his Sub. Having her use filthy language would be the start.

"I can't," the nun said, haltingly. "please don't make me!"

"You like me fucking you, don't you?"

"YES! I love it!"

"Then say it! Say I love you fucking me!" He was moving like a jackhammer in her, pounding her into the bed.

"Please...please fuck me," the nun whimpered, surrendering.

The room blurred as Sister Angelica had repeated orgasms. The exquisite feel was almost continuous. Her love hole flexed and relaxed as she thrust her hips up to meet his downward thrust. She felt like her heart had stopped. Like she was dying.

"That's right, Sister! Move your ass! Pump up to meet me, pumping down."

Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open. Saliva drooled from the corners of her mouth. The thrusting of his cock created feelings she had never felt.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Please don't stop!"

Deandre pulled her legs from his shoulder. He leaned over her, grabbed her hands, and pinned them above her head.

The nun accepted his dominance. For the first time in her life, someone else was in control. The weight of his body pinned her to the bed. His strong hands restrained her arms above her head. Her perceived helplessness enhanced the feeling of his cock sliding rapidly in and out of her hole.

As he fucked the submissive nun, Deandre undid her habit. She helped him pull it over her head. It felt strange to be naked with a man fucking her. She gasped when he pulled out of her. Her eyes popped open.

"Wha...?"

"on your knees, Sister!"

"On my knees? I don't understand!"

Even as she spoke, she obeyed, turning on her knees. She screamed when Deandre entered her from behind, burying his tool deep in her spasming love hole, the head of his cock pressing against her cervix. She rocked back to meet his thrust.

Sister Angelica's primordial instincts took over. It was all animal instinct, ingrained by millennia of breeding. Her body knew what to do, and her pussy responded.

"Oh my god, you're so deep!"

Deandre smacked her ass, causing the nun to squeal and thrust back. He grasped her hips and began pulling her hips back to meet his pumping. Foam built on his cock and her hairy honey hole.

"Oh, my God! My god!"

Sister Angelica felt no shame now, no reluctance. There was just the incredibly full feeling of his hard cock filling her pussy. When he smacked her as it accentuated the sensations.

The nun's head dropped between her shoulders as the pain/pleasure of his repeated slapping of her ass raced through her body.

"You like fucking, Sister?"

Deandre smacked her ass even harder when she nodded her head.

"Say it, Sister!"

She tried to speak, but an unintelligible croak was all that came out. Deandre smacked her ass again.

"Say it, Sister. Say I love you fucking me!"

"I love you fucking me!" And she meant it!

Her orgasms were continuous, building and breaking one after the other like waves on the ocean.

Deandre felt that tickle in his balls that signal his orgasm. He redoubled his efforts, using short hard strokes, yanking her hips back to meet his pounding. The squelching sound of hard cock in wet pussy and flesh slapping flesh resounded in the tight confines of the dorm room.

Sister Angelica screamed when he swelled in her pussy and then released a torrent of cum, flooding her cunt and causing it to squirt from the sides of her hole.

Sister Angelica collapsed on her belly, gasping for air, her body drenched in sweat, her pussy leaking a torrent of cum. She barely noticed when Deandre rose to his knees and stood.

He stepped back and stood over her. The nun's wetness matted her unruly greying black thatch to her crotch. Her swollen pussy lips gleamed wetly as his seed flowed from her cunt onto the sheet. Her plump thighs were wet with her sweat and her juices. He saw uncharacteristic fear in her eyes.

In a moment of prescience, he realized that Sister Angelica was at her mental and physical limit. She had succumbed to a lust she had suppressed for years. She was a woman who had just gotten fucked, and she loved it!.

"Come on, Sister. Let me help you up."

She let Deandre pull her to a sitting position, naked for the first time in front of a man.

"I need to get back to my room."

Deandre helped her dress but kept her panties and bra. When she looked at him questioningly, he told her it was a souvenir.

"And from now on, no panties!"

Sister Angelica stared into the dark eyes of her new master and nodded.

The nun turned, opened the door, and left the room. She stumbled blindly down the hall. Instead of waiting for the elevator, she ran down the steps and through the hall to her room.

She closed the door and fell against it. She had done the unthinkable. However, mixed with the guilt was an aching need. It started between her legs and permeated her body. She did not know it then but she had sampled the forbidden fruit. There was no going back.

Chapter 6

The nun lay in the twin bed staring at the off-white tiles on her ceiling. She wore only her one-piece surplus. It was designed to be worn under her habit and stopped just above her knees. One hand lay on her belly; the other was curled behind her head. Her breathing was shallow as she contemplated her sexual encounter with her student.

She was not sure why she took the day off. Physically she was fine. However, mentally she was a wreck.

She returned to her cell and showered after leaving Deandre's room. She had to cleanse herself of his scent. It brought back memories she needed to forget, Memories of him between her thighs, licking her private parts. Memories of the excruciating pain she felt as his tool sank into her pussy. She knew the pain was caused by his size and her tight unused pussy.

As she lay in bed, her hand drifted to her pubic mound. Unconsciously she rubbed herself as she recalled Deandre's tongue in her. So filthy! So degenerate! So incredibly intimate and arousing!

I'm losing my mind, she thought. I'm daydreaming about fucking a student.

A soft rap on her door roused her from her reverie. She glanced at the door, trying to decide whether to answer it. She needed time to reorder her life, to get herself back on track. The last thing she needed was a misguided attempt to treat her illness.

"Sister Angelica! It's Deandre Cambridge."

The nun stared at the door. Her first instinct was to send him away. She was not sure if she wanted to see him. Their intimacy last night left her frightened and needy.

"Yes, Mr. Cambridge?"

"I...uh...brought back your book."

She sat up; her surplice rose around her thighs as she stared at the door. "Just leave it outside my door."

"Yes, Sister."

She heard the thump of the book as he set it on the floor and the hesitant footsteps moving away from the door. They paused, then returned.

"Sister, I'm sorry. I...uh...I am withdrawing from school. I wanted you to know first. Thank you for teaching me about art and the great painters. I'll carry that with me for the rest of my life."

She leaped to her feet, moved quickly to the door, and snatched it open.

"Mr. Cambridge!"

He wore his running shorts, jockstrap, and t-shirt. The shirt and shorts bore the logo of the college.

Deandre turned around. He saw Sister Angelica standing in the doorway in her short surplice. The light shone through the single window of her cell and backlit her so that he could see the outline of her body.

"Yes, Sister?"

"Why are you withdrawing from school?"

A flood of conflicting emotions washed over the nun's body. There was concern that this young student who showed so much promise had decided to withdraw. There was guilt. She rightly suspected that she and what she let him do last night were the cause of his decision. Finally, subconsciously, their was his aroma.

Though faint now, it uniquely identified him. The nun instinctively knew she could find him in a crowd just by his smell. Her nose twitched. She felt a warmness, an almost motherly emotion, as she stood at the door.

"I...um...I figured...uh...once you reported me, I would be expelled. Withdrawing keeps my record clean."

Sister Angelica stepped into the short hall leading from her cell to the main corridor. She took a few steps to where Deandre stood. She grasped his hand.

"Come with me."

She led him into her room. She hesitated a moment with her hand on the door. Teachers, particularly nuns, were prohibited from having students in their quarters. Closing the door would violate campus rules. It would also signal acceptance of her increasingly inappropriate behavior with her young Black student. She closed the door.

"What happened last night was not your fault. I was the one who let you do it."

Standing with his back to her door, Deandre saw the outline of her body through the backlight coming in the lone window. Her body was full and lucious, with large breasts protruding outside the frame of her body. He could see the pronounced outline of her nipples denting the thin cotton of her surplice.

He tried to speak. His stammer was so bad he was unintelligible. Sister Angelica stepped past him. She took his hand and led him to her bed. She hoped that simulating the casualness of their classroom conversations set up would relax him. She did not count on her vulnerability

His hand trembled slightly when she took it in hers. She covered it with her other hand and slowly stroked it, trying to comfort him.

"You can't leave school because of...of what happened between us. It was more my fault than yours. I'm the adult; I should have been the responsible one. Promise me you'll stay in school."

"Sister, I want to stay. But I'm scared."

Deandre's thigh muscles tensed when Sister Angelica's hand dropped to his bare thigh.

"Let's make a deal. What I let happen was inappropriate. I promise I won't let it happen again if you promise to stay in school."

Deandre turned to face the nun as they sat on the bed, looking at her steel-grey hair plaited in a long braid draped across her shoulder. He studied her oval face with its wide-set eyes, thin aquiline nose, and full luscious lips. He could see the crow's feet around her eyes and mouth, the light pattern of age lines on her face. Despite that, she was beautiful to him.

Deandre surprised Sister Angelica when he leaned forward and lightly kissed her. Sister Angelica froze. His lips felt moist, warm against hers. She brought her hand up, intending to push him away. As her hand touched his chest, the tip of his tongue lightly traced the outline of her lips.

"Mr. Cambridge...," Her voice quivered. His hand cupped her breast through her surplice. The hand on his chest grasped his.

"Yes, Sister?" He murmured, his lips still touching hers.

Deandre squeezed her breast at the base. He applied even pressure as it slipped up the conical flesh to the hard rigid nipple. He pulled lightly on her nipple.

"You...we...must stop!"

Sister Angelica gasped at the pain/pleasure she felt as he tweaked her nipple. His tongue slid into her open mouth, dueling with the tip of her tongue. His free hand touched her thigh. Deandre pulled back slightly.

Sister Angelica felt his breath on her lips. Her head spun when she tasted his saliva in her mouth.

"I...can't! I want you too much! You have to make me stop!"

"Please! We mustn't!"

Sister Angelica's body belied her protestations. His hand slid up her thigh. Though she was older, he was more experienced. She was like a virgin, frightened by the new emotions flooding her body. His hand slipped further up her thigh--his other hand kneading her breast.

Succumbing to the pressure of his body pressing against her, Sister Angelica straddled him, her head whipping from side to side.

"Take off my shorts," he murmured between kisses.

His head left her lips and moved down. He leaned back briefly, taking in her large breasts. He leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth.

"We mustn't do this! Please! Don't make me!"

Even as she pleaded with her young lover, she grabbed the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down.

"Straddle me and put my dick in you."

"Please, Deandre, Please don't!"

The nun rose on her knees, straddling her student, and took his cock in her hand, stroking it as he continued mauling her breasts. She knew she was lost. There was no going back. Like Eve in the Garden of Eden, she had tasted the forbidden fruit. She wanted more, lots more!

She guided his tool to her hole, sighing as she lowered herself on it. There was no pain this time, just that incredible full feeling as she sank, taking him fully into her.

Her hips rose and fell as she took his head in her hands, looking deep into his eyes.

"Fuck me, Deandre! Fuck your bitch!"

"Does that feel good, Sister?"

"Oh, god, yes! Yes!"

He took her nipple back into his mouth, hungrily suckling as she bounced on his man meat. Deandre slipped his hand between them, massaging her clit as they fucked.

Her plump hips pumped up, trying to get his cock in her. It was all instinct. Her knowledge of sex was limited and thirty years distant. Her body knew. The animal need to couple knew.

There was an incredible fullness as his length slipped slowly into her. She stared at him, holding his eyes as he invaded her sheath. Her hands balanced on his chestt. She felt the wetness of his sweat, the heaving of his chest as he gasped for air.

Deandre stopped, gripping her waist. His hips began a slow thrusting, pulling out until only the head of his cock was covered by her swollen quivering pussy lips. Then he would pump back in, reveling in how her pussy welcomed him, caressing his cock.

"Oh, fuck! FUCK! PULLLEEEEZE!" Her head whipped from side to side.

"Fuck me," she hissed, "fuck me hard!"

Deandre's back undulated as he thrust up and drove into her, causing her outsized tits to swing and sway. The sound of their hips slamming together echoed in the tight confines of the cinder block room. The acrid aroma of their arousal filled the room.

"Your pussy is incredible, Sister! I love how tight it is, how it flexes and grasps my cock."

"Harder, baby, harder, please! Make me cum again! I need to cum!"

Sister Angelica bounced wantonly on her student's cock, lost in her need.

Deandra redoubled his efforts, raising her up and pulling down hard. As he felt that tingle deep in his balls, he felt her cunt clench. The spasm was so intense she was pushing him out. His butt clenched as he thrust into her. He felt the tingle move from his balls. It fired up his length.

Sister Angelica made animal sounds deep in her throat as she came. Then, almost impossibly, she felt Deandre's cock swell in her. She felt a molten torrent of his sperm flood her hole as she came. Their bodies thrust and gyrated as they came together. The room blurred for the nun. Her body felt boneless. It seemed to float and flow around them.

They came down slowly, kissing, the tips of their tongues playing outside their mouths. Their body slowed until they finally lay coupled with Sister Angelica lying on his chest, breathing hard.

. As Deandre's sperm dripped from her pussy, one thought ran through her mind: What have I done?

Chapter 7

Sister Angelica sat on the bleachers watching her young lover lead the team to victory in the championship game. She cheered with the rest of the fans when he sank the shot that won the game.

After the game and the celebration in the gym, the crowd dispersed to the quad for further celebrations. Sister Angelica hung back as Deandre had asked her. They were to meet in the locker room shower for their private celebration. It was a significant risk; however, they took many chances in the weeks of their affair.

Chancellor Allen, elated at winning the state championship, readily agreed to her taking a sabbatical next summer. He didn't know that Sister Angelica would spend that summer with Deandre in his hometown. He promised to introduce her to his friends, and she could hardly wait!

###