Teacher's Pet

Story Info
Her mother's boyfriend is not what he seems.
3.6k words
4.25
33.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikitten8
ikitten8
103 Followers

Constructive criticism is always welcome :)

Something about the way Mr. Ferguson leered at me in the school hallways set my teeth on edge. It might have had something to do with the hungry look in his eyes or the obvious bulge in his pants. I wanted to tell someone, anyone, but being the new kid transferring in the middle of her second attempt at senior year, I didn't want to upset anybody. Besides, I only had a few more months of high school before graduation.

My grades were ok, barring the disastrous year before when my GPA was too low to graduate with the the rest of my class. My mom ended up having to move again, and this time, she promised this was the last time. I wanted to believe her, so I allowed myself to settle. Part of settling meant not making any waves and reporting the beloved teacher, pervert or not, would make some pretty big waves.

I shoved my notebook into my book bag and pointedly ignored the teacher as I passed him, leaving his public speaking class. I'd resorted to wearing long skirts and turtlenecks. Nothing helped. He still looked at me as if he had X-ray vision and could see my naked body beneath my layers and layers of clothes.

I walked the block or so to our apartment building in a rundown part of town and after changing into an oversized t shirt and sweatpants, I fixed myself a bowl of cereal and sat down to work on my presentation for my next class.

My mom came clattering in a few minutes after six. We looked alike, same round face, strawberry blonde hair and large blue eyes, same lithe athletic body from our daily 5k runs.

"I know I promised to cook tonight..." She began, sounding apologetic. "But I picked up some take out. There's something I want to talk to you about." By then my presentation was long done, so I trailed my way to the kitchen table while she gathered plates and forks.

"I had some cereal so I'm not that hungry." I told her even though the smell of the sweet and sour pork was making my mouth water. She handed me a fork and some chopsticks.

"Sit. Eat." I did as I was told, and she sat down opposite me. We began to eat. Clearing my throat, I decided to broach the subject of my school troubles to the one person I knew I could trust.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"I have a little issue at school..."

"Well, I know just the person who can help." I frowned. "James?" She called and the front door opened. All too aware of my fucked-up luck, I squeezed my eyes shut. I knew exactly who was walking into the kitchen. "Sammy, you remember James? Or you probably know him as Mr. Ferguson." I looked up into his dark brown eyes.

"Hi Mr. Ferguson."

"Please, when I'm on my own time I'm just James."

"This was part of what I wanted to talk to you about, Sammy." My mom, ever the romantic, had stars in her eyes. "We bumped into each other at your orientation and it's been kismet." I grit my teeth. "He says you've been doing so well at school."

"Oh, good." I swallowed thickly. I had no doubt that Mr. Ferguson had ulterior motives for befriending my mother. I wanted to scream but instead, I chased a piece of pork around my plate. James and my mother continued chattering but I couldn't bear to listen.

"Sammy was just telling me about an issue she was having at school."

"No." I said immediately. "It will solve itself, mom. Don't worry about it." My mom placed her hand on top of mine and gave me one of her patented 'concerned parent' looks.

"Are you sure?" She wanted to know. "James will be able to help."

"I'm sure."

We wrapped up dinner quickly. Mom seemed to realize that I wasn't the best company. I sat down on the sofa and listened to them talk. When James excused himself to go to the bathroom, I saw my opportunity.

"Mom..." I began. I walked towards her and sat opposite her. She looked up from her cellphone. "I don't think James is the best person." I grit my teeth when she narrowed her eyes. "I mean, I don't think he's with you for the right reasons..."

"What does that mean?" Her voice was brittle, but I was hopeful I could make her see what I was talking about. I kept one ear trained on the bathroom door, but I couldn't hear anything.

"I just mean I see the way he looks at me at school." My mom's eyes widened. "I think he might be using you to get to me." She scoffed and I felt all my hope dash away.

"Samantha..." I wanted to groan. Using my full name was never a good sign. "Why on earth do you think a grown man, a teacher at that, would be trying to get with a 19 year old student?" She looked genuinely questioning. "Do you hear how insane that sounds?"

"I know it sounds crazy, but you should see the way he looks at me!"

"How?"

"Like he wants to eat me!" I felt the blush creeping up my face. "He has this hungry look in his eyes, I can't explain it."

"Maybe you can't explain it because you're completely misreading the situation." She pointed out blithely. "James has been talking about how anxious he was to meet you in this capacity. Could you be mistaking that anxiety for whatever it is you think you're seeing?" I deflated completely and laid my head on the table. She was never going to believe me. I had to resort to extreme measures. She placed a gentle hand on my arm and I glanced back up at her. "I want this thing with James to lead to some stability in your life Sammy, give him a chance."

The bathroom door opened, and James walked out, smiling at mom and then me.

"Everything ok?" He wanted to know, and my mom glanced at me and grinned. I silently willed her not to do what I knew she was considering. I held back a groan when she said it anyway.

"Sammy here seems to think you have a little crush on her." James seemed stunned and my mother seemed to think that was hilarious. "If you ask me, it might be the other way around..." She spoke in a deliberate stage whisper and I put my head in my hands.

"I'm flattered, Samantha." James shrugged. "Maybe if you were a few years older and not the daughter of the woman I was falling in love with..." Mom seemed to melt. "I might consider it."

They laughed and laughed as though I was the biggest joke, and the rest of the night flew by. I finished my homework, stubbornly refused to take a shower with that man under the same roof as me and, in a fit of divine inspiration, set up my laptop's webcam to have an unobstructed view of my entire bedroom. I listened to music and painted my toenails, waiting. I wasn't entirely sure what for, but I felt like something was going to happen.

Closer to midnight, after I was sure my mother had either left the house or gone to bed, there was a knock at my door. I hurriedly shed my t shirt, threw it into the laundry basket and ruffled my hair so it looked a little like bedhead.

"Come in..." My voice was gravelly. The door opened and just as I suspected, James stepped into my bedroom looking sheepish. "Mr. Ferguson," My voice was deliberately low, bordering on seductive. I wanted to tempt him into revealing his true intentions.

"Samantha. Did I wake you?"

"Not at all." I sat up, revealing my breasts, barely contained in a black lace bra. James flushed and I smiled inwardly. I would have him putty in my hands soon enough and then my mother would see that he was nothing more than a perverted disgusting man. "What can I do for you?"

"Well, I just wanted to clear the air between us." He walked deeper into my room and sat down at the very edge of my bed. I saw his gaze flick up to my laptop and I held my breath, hoping he wouldn't see the little recording light on the webcam. "I don't know what I did to give you the impression that I was interested in you." He smiled sheepishly. "I've just been so worried you'd hate me for taking your mom away from you." I gave a short laugh, making sure my breasts shook. I had to give him credit, he didn't even glance down.

"I don't hate you." Pushing the covers away, I began to crawl towards him, swaying my ass from side to side. He licked his lips and frowned. "Hug?" He nodded and opened his arms. I fell into him, pressing my body against his in my piece de resistance. He wrapped an arm around my waist and patted my back. Before I could count to five he pulled away looking positively flushed. I briefly wondered if I had genuinely misjudged him, but he looked me up and down with that same salacious look in his eyes. He wanted me. I was sure of it.

"Thank you, Samantha." Standing, James Ferguson strolled out of my bedroom, closing the door behind him. I fell back into bed, mind reeling. I would get him tomorrow for sure. I would wear that too small v necked tee I had shoved at the back of my closet and some shorts that left very little to the imagination. I would corner him in the kitchen and finally my mom would see that I was right.

I got up early the next morning, ready to set my plan into motion. I took a long, luxurious shower, lotioned from head to toe, and hunted through the recesses of my closet for the clothes I'd discarded for being too small or too short. I found the t-shirt. It with hot pink and my breasts spilled out of it. I teased my nipples, so they were obviously noticeable and dumped the shorts in favor of a pair of striped cotton panties.

Tiptoeing through the house, I set my phone up, videoing the entire kitchen. By the time I'd scrambled two eggs, I heard him come clattering down the stairs.

"Samantha what on earth are you wearing?!"

"Mom!" I froze. It was Saturday. She normally left the house well before five am for her Yoga with her Sunrise class. "What are you doing here?" I glanced behind her. "Where's James?" I immediately regretted asking because my mother's look of genuine curiosity turned to horror.

"Are you prancing around in that outfit hoping James sees you, Samantha?" She demanded. "Because I cannot begin to explain to you how messed up that is."

"No... I..." There was no way to explain this without seeming like a crazy person. "I thought I was home alone." She gave me a dubious look and shook her head, a disappointed look in her eyes.

"I picked up an extra shift." She explained and I wanted to smack myself in the face. "It is not an exaggeration to say that I want that shirt burned by the end of those twelve hours." She shrugged her coat on, grabbed her keys and left the house. I stood in stunned silence for a few minutes and then ate my eggs over the stove. After taking down my phone and deleting the video, I set it on the charger and made my way back to my room. James must have left last night. My plan was a bust.

But, I reasoned, he seemed plenty genuine when he spoke to me last night. It was possible that I was misunderstanding those strange looks I was getting. I let out a sigh and pushed open my bedroom door.

"Good." I jumped nearly a foot in the air and glared in shock at James Ferguson casually lying across my bed like he owned the place. "I was hoping I'd get to see that outfit your mother was so up in arms about." I smirked. Got him. I glanced up and it was like ice water was running down my back when I realized my laptop wasn't there. "If you're looking for your computer..." He produced a thumb drive from the pocket of his robe with a grin. "That video is long deleted." He licked his lips. "But I managed to save a copy. Looking back, it really seems like you were trying to throw yourself at me, Samantha." My gasp was caught in my throat and came out as more of a hiccup. "You take off your shirt before opening the door..." He whistled. "I haven't seen that kind of brazenness since my college days."

"What are you going to do with it?"

"Nothing at all." He sat up. "Do you realize how devastated your mother will be?" My heart sank. "The very night she introduces you to her new boyfriend, you try to get him into bed?" I shook my head.

"No..."

"That's certainly how it looks, Samantha." He huffed. "Plus, this little spectacle this morning. What on earth is she going to think?" Dimly, I realized he was right. What the hell had I been thinking? How could I have been so stupid? "Now, I might be convinced to forget this whole thing ever happened..." I looked up and saw that that hungry look was back in his eyes.

"What do you want?"

"You..." He smiled a slow, predatory smile. "If you really think about it, you're already dressed for it." I looked down at myself. "You don't have to do a single thing." Hopping up, he came to stand in front of me. I swallowed. He towered over me by at least two feet and did he always have those massive muscles? He could toss me around like a rag doll with little to no effort and that thought had me clenching my thighs together. I shook my head defiantly. I wouldn't debase myself like this.

"Tell my mother. I don't care." I swallowed again, chancing a look up at him. Instead of anger or annoyance on his face, he was smiling. He laughed a low rumbling laugh.

"You're absolutely crazy if you thought I was asking, Samantha." He opened his robe to reveal that he was naked beneath it. My eyes fell to his massive, veiny dick and widened. "I have spent the past three weeks fantasizing about ripping your hot little body to shreds." He scoffed. "You really think I'll let something as inconsequential as reluctance stop me?" He laughed again and my heart was beating so fast it threatened to burst right out of my chest.

"You wouldn't..."

"Oh, I would." He grabbed me by the shoulders. "In fact, I want you to struggle. It's been a while since I've had to really work for it." I shrieked as he threw me on my bed and I scrambled up to the headboard, curling up into a ball.

"Please don't--" I didn't get to finish my sentence. James held both my hands in one of his and pinned them above my head. He yanked up my shirt and hissed through his teeth at my breasts.

"Sensational, Sammy." He used his other hand to squeeze and knead. I squirmed beneath him. "I don't suppose you're a virgin..." He asked hopefully but seemed to shrug. "I didn't think so, but a guy can dream." He dipped his head and captured one of my nipples in his mouth. I shrieked again but couldn't take a deep enough breath to let out a proper scream. He tightened his hold on my hands and fixed me with a stern, teacher like, stare. "Samantha, this apartment is a dump on the wrong side of town. Scream as loud as you want. No one is coming." He pushed my shirt all the way up and managed to wound it around my hands, then he jammed it into one of the vertical bars that made up my headboard. He let out a satisfied sound when I tried unsuccessfully to shake myself free.

"James..." I began, trying to stop my voice from shaking. "You don't want to do this." He slid his way down my body pushing my legs up onto my chest. "My mother will be home any second..." I tried but he tutted.

"Mommy's at work." He told me in a smug sounding voice. He ran his nose against my panty covered pussy and inhaled deeply. "In fact, she asked me to take good care of you this morning." I bucked, trying to push him off me but he laughed again. "I made her a promise, Samantha." He had a smile in his voice. He laved his tongue over my covered pussy, soaking my panties. "You smell so good." He complimented. "I can tell this is getting you off... you don't have to lie to me." I shook my head frantically even as I was going dizzy with want. "We'll see about that." He glanced up at me. "I sure hope you aren't attached to these, Sammy." He tore a hole right through the middle and I squeezed my eyes shut in embarrassment. Just as he'd said, my pussy was disgustingly wet, pulsing with arousal. He let out a loud laugh.

"It's not what you think..."

"I think it is." He said firmly. "You're enjoying this you fucking slut." I shook my head again. "God, a man is forcing himself on you in your own bed and you're practically begging him to." Horrified, I felt tears welling up in my eyes. "I bet you taste just as good as you smell." He licked my inner thigh and then planted his face right there in my pussy. He kept my legs up in the air as he assaulted me, and I felt my entire body shake with wave after wave of humiliating pleasure. He flicked my clit and sucked deeply, sticking three fingers inside my sopping wet cunt. I wanted to bury myself with shame, knowing I had brought this on myself. I shouldn't have taunted him. I should have left it alone.

Before I knew it, I felt my orgasm building. I tried to stop it, but James let out a satisfied grunt as I came all over his face and hands. I turned away, tears running down my face.

"You fucking whore." He laughed, licking his lips. Making his way back up my body, He yanked my face towards him. "Look at me!" He commanded. I opened my eyes. His entire beard was dripping with my juices. "I cannot believe you were pretending you didn't want this." He scoffed and lowered himself onto my mouth, kissing me deeply. I could taste myself on his lips. If I could have died right then, I would have. I gave up struggling and surrendered myself to the kiss. Maybe if I cooperated he would stop.

He slowly untangled me from my shirt and let my arms loose but before I could even think of getting away, he flipped me around and held both my hands at my back. He used his knee to spread my legs, so I fell forward against the headboard.

"I would say try not to cum, but I already know you will." I said nothing, closing my eyes in shame. He guided his massive cock to my hole and slid his way in. I wanted to scream or cry but when I opened my mouth all that came out was a desperate sounding moan. I could feel James' satisfaction. "That's right, Sammy. Just let it happen." I was so wet he didn't even have to force his way into me. He slid in with ease, letting out a hiss and groan of his own. "Fuck you're tight." When he was buried to the hilt, he brought a hand to my clit and teased me. I fell forward again, letting out another treacherous moan. He opened my legs wider, shoved my face harder into the headboard and began fucking me in a slow, steady rhythm.

I could feel myself letting go and grit my teeth as I began meeting him thrust for thrust. My shame had turned to desperation as he made torturous circles around my swollen clit, all the while fucking me slowly.

Just when I thought I would have to resort to asking him to go faster, he quickened his pace. I squeezed my eyes shut as he lifted one of my legs onto the headboard allowing him better access and continued fucking the life out of me. I was dimly aware of him pulling out and letting loose a stream of warm sticky cum all over my ass and back.

When I opened my eyes, James had a satisfied smile on his face. He tossed me down onto the bed and pulled the robe back on, patting the pocket to make sure the thumb drive was still there.

"God, Sammy. I knew you'd be a phenomenal fuck." He chuckled to himself. I couldn't even string two words together to answer him. "I think I'll hold on to this." His smile was wicked. "After all, when I ask your mother to marry me, I want to make sure I have your full support."

ikitten8
ikitten8
103 Followers