All Comments on 'Teacher's Pet'

by ProperlyTwisted

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
woodwardwoodwardover 3 years ago

Very well done story. I enjoyed the approach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Ten!

Wish I could give it 10 stars. Very moving and powerfully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

This ia a great story. It would have fit perfectly in the Summer Lovin' contest that will start soon.

ProperlyTwistedProperlyTwistedover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to all of the kind comments. As you can see from the dates of my submissions I'm new to the site and learning, so all feedback is appreciated. Lesson #1 has been preparation and effort yield results and #2 don't have a cuckhold aspect to your story unless you put it in the interracial section. :)

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistover 3 years ago

Great story, though I couldn't make it through some of the detailed love-making passages. but that was fine for me, I just skimmed over them

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely fantastic. Thoroughly enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What's on the thumb drive?

I hope you're not planning on leaving us in suspense!

I couldn't stop reading until the conclusion. Tremendous writing - sympathetic characters who are easy to care about and great story line. Landrie and Tyler belong together, maybe somewhere way down the long road of life, but in the meantime they at least need to keep their long distance connection.

This reader hopes to see more of their story.

ravishmentravishmentover 3 years ago
Captivating from start to finish~

I struggled to slow down and read this wonderful tale word by word. I was caught up in the passion and the story and found myself reading at a frantic pace. Lusting for the happy ending, only to be met with an incomplete grade. Please continue this story by all means~!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of if not the Best

Completely Optional. This wonderful love story finished perfectly. If you felt like taking it forward you could. However please don't unless your certain the next chapter can capture to emotion of what you have already written.

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirlyover 3 years ago
great so far!

I've only read the first couple pages so far, but wanted to comment now so I don't miss anything. As a teacher myself, you did an amazing job really describing how quality teachers are, what they are thinking, and even threw in a teaching method (socratic). Also as a girl, I do remember catching teachers looking at me in high school and even becoming a little more personal with them. Of course, other students and teachers become personal too, but as far as I know, never crossing the line. Often times, its usually with a coach or a teacher that works more with the students. Again, you really wrote about the teaching life and the student-teacher relationship really well. The build up so far has been amazing. I wish most stories did this more. Looking forward to reading the rest of this story and checking out your others. :)

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirlyover 3 years ago
great job!

Okay, so I thought I posted a comment earlier praising how you nailed down getting into a really good teacher's mind and how they think about their students, even the pretty ones. I also mentioned how you did a great job discussing how some teachers do get closer to some students, usually when it comes to extra curricular activities. I'm a teacher now and, of course, have been a student before, so I really understood how Tyler had to handle being attracted to students, but also know how Landrie has felt by being stared at by teachers.

Anyway, I gave it a five star!!!! I enjoyed the entire love story from start to finish and LOVED the build up of character development. I purposely started reading this when I saw your preface of "This is a rather lengthy piece..." I wish more authors got into story development instead of instantly writing about the sex.

So much positives to say, but i'll try and keep it short without going on a rant. Your writing style was fabulous with a lot of thoughtful detail, also great vocabulary in some parts. It was unique for me to see how they video taped back and forth to get each other off. I really can see how a student (Landrie) would do something along those lines. Having realism in stories is what really attracts me to them. My favorite part by far was the scene with Mr. Rogers, Gail and uncle Bill. You included non-content/reluctance and taboo into your Exhibitionist & Voyeur story, three of my favorite subjects. To be honest, I think your writing with the Rogers, Gail, and Bill scene was your best. I suspect you enjoy this type of thing over the love scene writing that Tyler and Landrie had? The final meeting of our two main characters and the love making scenes were great but I thought parts of the ending seemed rushed, e.g. when Landrie was topless for all the guys by the lake and when she went to the restaurant - both of which really could have been more detailed exhibitionism scenes. The last rougher sex scene though, when Tyler was going for anal and telling Landrie what all the guys by the lake would have done to her was a huge turn on for me. To reiterate, your writing is really good, I just think it shines in certain scenes that I think you prefer lol.

Anyway, It looks like this is a very highly rated story and getting very popular so I really do hope (and expect) you to continue it. The most natural progression would be what Laundrie is doing in college (a ton of content there) and how Tyler is coping without her. Maybe hes more open to seeing more students now but non would compare to Landrie? Also, I can see many spin-offs to this story too (which I hope you consider), like a story on the little sexual experience Landrie gained (I imagine it being with a football player at a party or in the locker room after a winning game), or how Landrie's uncle always checked her out at family parties, or even how Landrie was being sick and how she missed a year, maybe a doctor could be involved? There's a lot of potential with a Jordy spin-off too! Lots of places to go and just some food and feedback for thought!

Thank you! Phew. Done. <3

ecorcheecorcheover 3 years ago

Well done. Good characters and story. Landrie was tangible enough to touch.

StockholmblondieStockholmblondieover 3 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed this a lot, great work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

One of the best I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent !

Excellent! Best I’ve read on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ooooooooh, don't go...

...wow! This is one of those stories where you know it has to end, but when it does, you go,,,"...Oh no! Not yet! Just a little more..." I know I did, even though the ending was as satisfying as the rest of the story. I wish I could give it even more than 5*****^!!! Very sweet and genuine throughout!!!

YOMEYO

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Many thanks, Properly Twisted. I can relate as I had a similar situation

Hi. This was one of the best, well written and relatable stories I have read on Literotica. I was in a similar situation. I was 35. Except the little minx lied and told me she was 24 (she was only 18!) Very intelligent. Got her Phd later on. She was actually doing an internship between High School and University but we never spoke of it. Spent 3 wild,wild weekends with her over a 2 month period. That's when she told me she was going to attend a University in another country on scholarship. She wanted to continue/have a long-term relationship but I knew it wasn't right to hold her back. She had a "life" to live and I knew I couldn't hold her back.

Twenty five years later (she now 43 and still stunningly attractive) I met her again when we were both guest lecturers at an international conference. (No nothing happened) She was married, two children and very successful in her field. I had suffered a series of health problems and, at just on 60, was but a shell of my former self.

She thanked me for all I had taught her. (I was a real deviant back then. LOL) But I knew that I had made the correct decision. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent story telling. Realistic and erotic. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

One of the best I have read. A bit disappointed that it ended so soon

drseaknightdrseaknightover 3 years ago

Very well done, I enjoyed it and the sensitivity that the young lady shows is very encouraging. I would love to see a second installment. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved this story

This story seems realistic and has the perfect balance of heat and emotions. Read this in two sittings but wouldn't change the slow pace bc the character development is important to make the intimate scenes more enjoyable. Thoroughly enjoyed this story! Would love a part 2 but you could also leave it here.

bryell0402bryell0402over 3 years ago

amazing. the character development, the sex scenes, the tension! you should be so proud, this is incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Truly amazing

This might be the absolute best story I have read on this site as well as others. The character development, the scenes, the story line, the sex! I have zero complaints or issues. Absolutely amazing. I found myself actually rooting for certain things and believe that the ending was the absolute best. Honestly, I think you should consider writing an actual book. I can guarantee that you would have tons of sales... starting with me! 🥰🥰🥰🥰

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’ve never written a comment before. This is my first time writting a comment on this site. But I just had to do it. This story went so beyond just some random fantasy. It was a real world, with real characters, and a real connection. You could almost feel what they were feeling. You became the characters in the story and the story wasn’t just a story it was as real as the flesh and blood on my body. This is some powerful writing. The complexity of each character and each bond is just ugh *chefs kiss* WRITE A BOOK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a superlative story -- one of the finest I've read in almost a decade visiting this site. I really appreciate the stories that develop my interest in the characters as people, and have me rooting for *them*, not just for the climax scene. Thank you for a wonderful break after a hectic day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Still on page one. What does an occidental shaped eye look like?

SkinTicklerSkinTickleralmost 3 years ago

Love the story, but was hoping for a bit more in the way of epilogue,

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Excellent from beginning to end. Very sensual, loved the detail.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Well written story. One of the best ones here. Will there be a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah. That end killed me. I kind of wanted a little more of that's the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect, thanks for the diversion. Been reading literotica for many years and this is the first comment I have ever posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent development and progression. As someone who's experienced the taboo of being with a younger girl, although not that young, and I'm not a teacher either, so only some similarities... but regardless, I connected with the emotions and doubt and hesitation. Also, with the pleasure of knowing I would be one of the most memorable sexual experiences of their lives. I thoroughly enjoyed the story and hoped to find a part 2 in your lists of stories. Maybe one day!?

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years ago

Wonderfully done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Oh and BTW beware of the Phog. You reeled me in from the very beginning, I read the complete story word for word and could not stop reading until I finished it. Great job as I could visualize my days in college and before I was married at age 36, and all those wonderful experiences that we hold dear to us, and to never have regrets. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perhaps the best story I have ever read on LIterotica. Erotic is not a word that does this story justice. A "5" is not a high enough rating.

petewilson4321petewilson4321over 2 years ago

Wonderfully done. WOW! This isn't a story but a true love written down beautifully. The feelings described are of a true love, which I can relate to. I could re-live my days of my first and only true love and re-live all those wonderful experiences that are only we could understand. Thank you for this fantastic love story <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a female… 100% appreciate a story in which the female doesn’t have to have daddy-issues or be sexually repressed and lonely… confident, mindful, and successful females also want to be fucked- because it feels good-especially with a man who has standards for who he shares his body and this kind of energy with (holy shit the shower scene!?!🤯).

part 3 PLEEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow…? a story about a female fucking someone without being tricked or abandoning her instincts. Ground breaking.

ProperlyTwistedProperlyTwistedover 2 years agoAuthor

Wow. I really appreciate the wonderful compliments. They inspire me to want to write the next chapter. I have been blocked by the difficulty of conceiving the next chapter. Where should the relationship go, if at all? How does Landrie grow, sexually and otherwise? How does Tyler handle the separation? What other characters come into their lives? I tried the "vignette" path but frankly only one of three stories I wrote seemed even remotely up to par with the original and it wasn't nearly as well received as the original. These recent comments help reinforce why it wasn't. But I think I've finally conceived of a way to take the story forward and a decent method of telling it, but the ending still lacks direction and focus. Until I get it right conceptually, I'm not going to attempt to write it out because it will wander. Please have patience and hopefully one of these days soon it will be rewarded. Thanks again!

tgcondotgcondoover 2 years ago

A truly great story that has wonderful and memorable characters and that is written beautfiullly. It left me hoping to follow these two on new adventures. I very much hope that you can get your vision of the ongoing story "right conceptually" and that you will find a way to keep it going. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! Very believable in a fun fantasy kind of way. Caring yet totally hot. I’d address the drinking age issue if you redraft.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are you kidding me? That was about as hot a story as I've ever read!! Great mind fuck as well as sexually stimulating!! You definitely know what I like! I am off to see what other goodies you have in store for me. Keep doing as you do so well!! I look forward to at least a sequel!

Thanx Much

SexyCoupleAdventuresSexyCoupleAdventuresalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely stunning story. I've been reading stories on here for years and this is by far the best i've come across.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kind of awkward to read about a dirty story in a town near my hometown, but hot nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gorgeously written and sensitive piece. And really damn hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Summary: Creepy old lech writes a story in which he lives out his fantasy of being a somewhat younger and possibly still attractive teacher. He makes sure to mention the sex with the student is after the student turns 18, as though all is fine then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A proper balance of wit, charm, sentiment, and hot gushy fuck all moments. The best developed characters on Literotica who actually seem substantial beyond their sex scenes. Usually I get bored of all the filler scenes between the sex, but these were equally as purposeful as the spiciness of the story. Absolutely enthralling. An ending that fills the cavity instilled by the taboo relationship with hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FANTASTIC!!!!!

gingertopnbottomgingertopnbottomover 1 year ago

Clap Clap Clap. well done. Cheers Mate

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous. Great depth. Beautifully written. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Now to read the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Call me a romantic, but I was hoping for a Happily Ever After ending. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story was fine. However, if you’re going to write a tale about an educator, get a good proof reader so you don’t make multiple spelling errors. It just doesn’t fit.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Read this story 2 weeks ago, so well writen it still haunts me. Love the characters. Kept me grabbing my cock. 100 thumbs-up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story was so sexy, there were times I had to stop reading and rub myself.

MakeMeWetAFMakeMeWetAF19 days ago

OMFG...Properly Twisted! What a visual and well-paced gift ....Thankyou!!! Best literotica I've ever devoured. So f-cking good I'm still tingling and Wet AF...3 hours later. That's crazy!!!

About to read the sequel. Counting on Tyler to urge Landrie to explore her exhibitionist fantasies in real life at the lake. Spreading her legs wide open, liberating her c-ck hungry pussy outdoors for passersby to admire and participate in...discreetly from a distance...at first. You'll soon have ME seeking a spot by the lake in which to live out and satisfy my own sexual urges and fantasies if Tyler and Landrie's sequel is anything like the first installment...Will let you know...;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous