Teacher's Pet

Story Info
Teacher punishes trans student for not paying attention.
3.4k words
4.45
22.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie was hyper-aware of the steely gaze of his teacher staring holes into him as he tried to focus on his makeup test. The whole point of taking the test privately after school was to allow him a better chance to focus--after all, he'd told Mr. Taylor that he'd been too easily distracted during the test to properly focus, explaining the abysmal grade. But that hadn't been the whole story. Yes, Charlie had been quite distracted, but it hadn't been any of the other students. Risking a glance up, he saw the attractive teacher's piercing green eyes looking right at him. He shifted in his chair, the motion causing pressure against his throbbing dick, and it took all the boy's self-control to keep from moaning, or worse rubbing at his crotch for relief.

Mr. Taylor was sitting against the front edge of his desk, tests in one hand, red pen in the other, in the midst of grading the work of Charlie's fellow students. His jacket lay abandoned over the desk chair behind him, blue tie loosened and dress shirt sleeves rolled up to his elbow. Slacks that perfectly matched his jacket fit his frame perfectly, hugging his figure while not being obscenely tight. Black leather dress shoes caught the fluorescent lighting in a well-polished sheen. Everything about him spoke of a fashionable man relaxing at the end of the day. Even his golden-brown hair was perfectly styled to look just the right level of messy and unkempt that Charlie could just imagine him smiling as he swore he'd just woken up like this. The dark stubble accenting his jawline and cheeks only added to the appeal.

Charlie would be lying if he said he'd never brought himself to climax imagining himself in all sorts of compromising situations with Mr. Taylor. He'd spent most of his nights this year bringing himself to shuddering climaxes with exploring fingers and even a few toys he'd bought once he'd turned 18. He'd imagine all sorts of situations--punishment for misbehaving; begging to do anything for extra credit; being fucked in front of the entire class as an example--as he laid face down in his bed, grinding his hips to a desperate climax, his teacher's name tripping from his lips in a breathless moan. Even now, as the afternoon sunlight filtered through the blinds to wash the classroom in a hazy glow, Charlie couldn't stop his mind from wandering, imagining getting on his knees before the unbearably attractive man before him. He'd look up through his long lashes, slide his hands up the older man's thighs. And while his fingers worked on unfastening the belt and trousers, he would press his face to his teacher's groin, his open mouth searching through the fabric for the bulge that indicated Mr. Taylor's growing arousal. He'd eagerly fish the growing cock from its confines, never breaking eye contact as he slid his tongue along the shaft. He'd take his time, teasing and exploring, savoring every inch of this dream come true. Then, with his cock aching and leaking with his need, Mr. Taylor would grip his student by the thick brown hair covering his head, forcing the younger man to take his cock all the way down his throat as he growled...

"I see you're still having trouble paying attention, Mr. Simmons."

The sharpness of his teacher's voice jerked Charlie out of his fantasy as he blinked in confusion at his teacher. Mr. Taylor had put his papers down and was standing directly in front of Charlie's desk, arms folded over his chest as he glared down at him. As he looked up, he couldn't help realizing he was nearly at eye level with his teacher's groin.

"S-sir?" He asked hesitantly, biting his lip.

"I've seen the way your gaze wanders during class. I thought perhaps your fellow classmates were being distracting. But now I realize just how hard a time you're having keeping your mind from wandering. It seems more drastic measures are going to have to be taken for you to learn your lesson. Up. Now."

Charlie scrambled to his feet, heart hammering in his chest under the layers of cloth that kept him in place. A firm hand gripped the back of his neck, and Charlie froze on instinct, allowing Mr. Taylor to guide him with the slightest pressure until his hips were pressed against the side of the teacher's desk. His hands moved to the surface of the desk, holding himself slightly bent over the desk. The hand on the back of his neck lifted, but Charlie didn't dare move, waiting anxiously as he heard Mr. Taylor move about the room. The footsteps came back and he could feel the teacher's presence by his side, catching sight of his shiny black shoes. After a brief pause, Charlie heard a whistle that was followed shortly by a smack against his clothed ass.

"Hmm..." came the contemplative hum, followed by a few more smacks in quick succession. Charlie let out a low groan, his hips twitching slightly with each strike of the belt. There was a faint sting beginning to grow, but Charlie was glad his clothes were at least providing some padding. As if reading his thoughts, however, Mr. Taylor barked another order at him. "Take off your trousers. And don't you dare just drop them on the floor. I expect you to fold them up and put them on your desk."

Before he'd even finished speaking, Charlie was already pushing his loafers off while his fingers fumbled with first the belt buckle and then the buttons on his trousers. He made a point of nudging the shoes off to the side, keeping them together, before pushing the trousers down his legs and exposing his grey boxer briefs. His face and the back of his neck heated up from a flush as he folded his trousers, laying them on top of the desk he'd just vacated.

With only a gesture from his teacher, Charlie went back to his position at the end of the desk, bent over slightly with his hands supporting his weight. He glanced down at his black and grey argyle socks, letting them slide a bit on the tile floor so his legs spread slightly. Even this slightest of gestures earned him a smart slap on his behind from the belt. Now that his uniform trousers were out of the way, he could feel the sting more acutely, earning a soft whimper of pain. The first strike was followed by four more, eliciting further whimpers and moans. After the fifth strike, Mr. Taylor pulled the belt back, and Charlie braced for another impact. Instead, the belt was replaced with a firm but gentle hand, and rather than hitting his ass, Mr. Taylor was now rubbing over his boxer briefs, as if trying to soothe the tender flesh beneath. He rubbed firmly and squeezed, and Charlie couldn't help moaning as he felt his arousal heighten.

"This still doesn't seem to be effective, Mr. Simmons," came the teacher's low voice in his ear, his body pressed against his backside.

"S-sir?" Charlie gasped when the hand shifted to cup firmly between his legs.

"You're still quite distracted. I'll need to try a much more direct approach." As the teacher growled in Charlie's ear, the hand between his legs applied pressure against the obviously wet fabric. Then the hand was gone as Mr. Taylor pulled back. "Underwear, too, Mr. Simmons."

Hands trembling with arousal, Charlie hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his boxers and pushed them down his legs. But before he could fold them as he had his trousers, Mr. Taylor snatched them from his hand and pressed his nose into the fabric, breathing deeply. The sight made Charlie's mouth run dry and his cock ache.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you were enjoying this, Mr. Simmons," the teacher snarled, folding the damp underwear up to place on top of the trousers.

"N-no, Sir," Charlie protested, interrupted by a yelp as his teacher's hand connected to his bare ass with a sharp slap.

"Don't lie to me." The order was followed by firm spanking that Charlie lost count of and left his ass hot and bright red. Then, just as before, the hand eased soothingly along his bottom, skin against skin, gripping and squeezing the globes of flesh. He couldn't help moaning at the attention, the sound only growing louder when Mr. Taylor slipped his hand between his legs again. "You little slut. You're soaking wet." His hand pushed forward, fingers finding the boy's dick, lengthened by a few inches from years of testosterone injections and now engorged and throbbing with arousal. Mr. Taylor began to stroke Charlie with his fingers, much as he'd do to a full-size dick. "Soaking wet and hard for me. Have you fantasized about this? Have you touched yourself imagining my cock pushing into you, filling your needy little boy cunt with my seed?"

"Yes," Charlie moaned, the confession pulled from his throat. Mr. Taylor tugged at the boy's dick, making his hips jerk.

"Yes, what? Tell me, Charlie. Tell me exactly what filthy fantasies you've had." Charlie's head swam as he fought to collect his thoughts, but apparently, he took too long for Mr. Peter's liking, as the teacher tugged sharply on his dick. "Well?"

"I-I've...oh god...I've imagined you...bending me over and just...fucking me senseless...or pushing me to my knees and shoving your cock down my throat. Making me choke on you."

Mr. Taylor groaned, gripping Charlie's hips and pressing forward to grind against the younger man's bare ass. His student's eyes went wide as he felt the bulge through the trousers; he could just imagine how big his teacher's cock was.

"Mmm, good boy. Now, stay right there," he murmured before pulling away. Obeying the last command given, Charlie waited anxiously for what would come next. He grew anxious, worried that something had gone wrong, or that Mr. Taylor had changed his mind. But more pressing than the anxiety was the unanswered arousal, the longing for any kind of friction to ease the ache that had built between his legs, soaking his cunt and making his dick throb with need. Finally, Charlie couldn't take it anymore, and he reached between his legs, moaning loudly as he began stroking himself.

The relief was cut short by the sharp thwack of a leather belt making contact with his ass, resulting in a surprised yelp of pain.

"I didn't say you could touch yourself, did I?" Mr. Taylor growled from behind Charlie before bringing the belt back down in several quick, successive strikes. He was too stunned to move, earning a displeased clicking of his teacher's tongue. "I see I'm going to have to restrain you." The young man looked up to see his teacher, shirt untucked, place the belt on the desk before reaching up to unfasten his tie. With the silk fabric hanging loose from his neck, Mr. Taylor moved around the desk, yanking Charlie's arms behind his back and binding them tightly so he could no longer move them. "There we go. That should be enough to restrain even a desperate slut like you," the teacher commented with a slap to his student's red and tender ass.

Footsteps moved around the side of the desk and Mr. Taylor stepped into Charlie's view, observing his bound and half-naked student with a critical eye, the same look he has on his face as he reviewed essays. As his eyes roved over the younger man's body, his hands moved to the waistband of his trousers, thumbs sliding over the fastenings contemplatively. "Now then..." he cooed, deftly unbuttoning his pants and toying with the zipper. "You've created quite a problem, Mr. Simmons. For myself and for you. That mouth of yours has gotten you into trouble." His long, thin fingers eased the zipper down, creating an opening for his hand to reach through. "I think your mouth is going to have to get you out of trouble." As he finished speaking, his hand withdrew from his pants, pulling his cock out with it.

Charlie's mouth watered as he finally laid eyes on what he'd been fantasizing about for months. The semi-hard member rested in his teacher's hand, already larger than any toy he'd taken. Before he could ask any questions or even think to say anything, his teacher was gripping his thick brown hair, guiding his head until the tip pushed against his lips. But Charlie needed no further prompting, his mouth opening. His eagerness earned a self-satisfied smirk from Mr. Taylor, as both hands now gripped his hair, holding him in place as he began rocking his hips. Charlie could feel the organ swelling and hardening as he sucked, running his tongue along the shaft the best he could. But ultimately, he could not move and was helpless to the whims of the older man, pulling Charlie down until his nose was buried in his pelvis, the hardening cock pushing down his throat.

"Yes, that's it," he cooed as Charlie instinctively tried to swallow, his throat tightening and making him gag. "That's a good little cocksucker. Just lie there and choke while I fuck your throat." Charlie couldn't help letting out a muffled moan around the intrusion, his teacher's praise and degradation sending a thrill straight to his own cock and making him throb. Keeping one hand gripping his hair, Mr. Taylor moved his other hand to grip and squeeze the younger man's throat, smirking when he choked. "Good boy. I wonder if your other holes are just as tight." His hips bucked hard against his student's face, and Charlie wondered if his teacher was going to cum down his throat. Then, Mr. Taylor pulled back, keeping his grip on Charlie's hair but letting go of the boy's throat, allowing him to cough and gasp for air.

"W-what...?" Charlie stammered, looking up at his teacher, who moved his free hand to stroke his cheek with his thumb.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm not done with you yet. I'd just rather cum in a different hole."

He kissed his student's forehead and stood up, hands moving to finish undressing. Charlie watched, mesmerized by his teacher's bare body coming slowly into view. Mr. Taylor wasn't a scrawny man, nor was he overly buff or fat. He was lean, trim, and toned, with the faintest hint of definition to his abs and arms. Light hairs dusted his pecs before trailing in a line down his stomach, turning coarse and dark as they curled around the base of the magnificent cock Charlie had just had buried in his throat and that he was was now eager to have filling his aching and soaked cunt. But even as Charlie squirmed in anticipation, Mr. Taylor took his time, tracing his hands along his student's bound arms. The touch was tantalizing, making Charlie squirm in anticipation and earning a chuckle from the teacher. But he didn't change his pace, letting his hand drift slowly down Charlie's body. When the student finally felt his teacher's hand against his bare ass once more, he let out a deep sigh of relief. The sigh swiftly turned into moans of pleasure as Mr. Taylor moved his hand between Charlie's legs. Patient, practiced fingers stroked along his student's folds, slick with arousal that he spread around the entrance before pushing one inside.

"Mmm...you're so hot and wet for me. I can tell you want this. Don't you?" He growled, adding a second finger.

"Fuck!" Charlie cried out as Mr. Taylor's fingers found a spot inside him that made him throb with need. He could hear the teacher chuckling behind him as he continued his attentions.

"What a foul-mouthed whore you are. I'm going to have to do something about that." His fingers slid from Charlie's cunt, and he reached around, pushing them into the student's mouth. Charlie moaned, and without needing to be told, began sucking greedily, cleaning his teacher's fingers of his arousal. "Good boy," Mr. Taylor cooed, the fingers of his free hand combing through Charlie's shaggy brown hair before giving a firm tug.

"Oh, gods...please..." the boy gasped, his body trembling with tension like a bowstring pulled taut.

"Please what? Use your words, slut." The order was punctuated by a sharp slap to the ass, making Charlie cry out.

"Fuck me," he managed to gasp. "Please, Sir. Please fuck me."

Rather than respond verbally, Mr. Taylor let go of his hold, allowing his whimpering, trembling student to fall forward against the desk where he waited in anticipation. He did not have to wait long, however, as he soon felt the swollen head of his teacher's cock slide along his soaked folds. Charlie closed his eyes, moaning softly as with each pass the mushroom head pressed against his own throbbing dick. The pace was slow, the teasing agonizing, each pass of the swollen member heightening Charlie's arousal until he felt sure he would burst.

"Please!" He finally gasped breathlessly.

"Good boy," Mr. Taylor growled before rocking his hips, pushing his cock inside of his student's eagerly awaiting pussy. "You feel so good," he moaned, easing himself inch by agonizing inch into the wet warmth that throbbed around his length. Finally, after what seemed like hours, his hips pressed against his students' thick ass, his cock buried to the hilt.

Charlie had never felt so full. Even his largest dildo at home wasn't comparable to Mr. Taylor's long, thick cock sheathed inside of his soaking cunt. He throbbed around the shaft and tightened his muscles around the invading member, eliciting a groan from his teacher. It was followed swiftly by Mr. Taylor pulling back his hips, his cock sliding nearly completely out before he thrust back in hard. The motion rocked Charlie against the desk. He repeated the motion, his slapping repeatedly against Charlie's ass

"Filthy little whore," Mr. Taylor growled in his ear. "I can feel your tight little cunt squeezing around my cock. You want me to cum inside of you, don't you?"

"Yes!" Charlie gasped, clenching fists desperate to hold onto something.

"You want me to fill your cunt with my seed."

"Yes!"

The teacher slammed his hips brutally into his student, the impact rocking the desk.

"Beg for it, slut."

"Please!" Charlie gasped, each thrust pushing him into the desk and knocking the breath out of him. He couldn't focus on anything but the arousal coiling in his gut, tighter and tighter until he couldn't hold back anymore; he couldn't have stopped the orgasm that tore through him even if he'd wanted to. He screamed as his body shook. His throbbing pussy tightened around the intruding cock, eliciting a groan from the older man behind him, whose pace didn't slow.

"Fuck, yes..." Mr. Taylor groaned, slamming his hips into Charlie a few more times, before giving one last forceful push to bury his cock fully into his student's cunt. He held himself still and moaned, fingertips digging into Charlie's thick hips to keep himself in place as he came. Charlie trembled as he felt the thick cock he'd been fantasizing about all year paint his inner walls with his teacher's cum. After several bursts, the thrusts finally slowed, and Mr. Taylor leaned against his student, breathing heavily as cum leaked slowly out around his softening cock. He laid against Charlie for several moments, catching his breath before straightening up and easing his cock out, both of them groaning. Charlie laid on the desk, feeling cum slipping down his thighs. He suddenly felt tissues wiping between his legs, and he realized his teacher was cleaning him up. After a pause, he felt his teacher's fingers against his hands, working at untying the knots that had held his arms in place this long. When they were freed, Charlie let out a low groan as his aching arms fell to his sides, and he slowly stood up, finding his clothes sitting on the desk and waiting for him.

"You should get dressed and head home, Mr. Simmons."

When Charlie looked up, Mr. Taylor had already righted his own clothes, except for his tie, now draped loosely around his neck. He didn't look up as Charlie pushed himself off of the desk, the trembling in his arms and legs making it difficult to dress. Once he'd made himself somewhat presentable, he grabbed his bag, and was almost to the door, when Mr. Taylor's voice once again caught his attention.

"I'll need you to return tomorrow, Mr. Simmons. Those grades of yours aren't going to improve overnight."