Weathering the Storm

Story Info
An FTM artist's home & body are invaded by greedy robbers.
4.7k words
4.66
22.2k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been 84 years...

No but seriously I have like 6 different short stories in the works so you can look forward to more transmasc porn...eventually.

Fun Fact: In my head I referred to this as 'Honey, You've Got a Big Storm Coming'.

------------------------------------------------------

It wouldn't be a quiet night, Gabe could tell that much.

From behind his sliding glass door, the young man watched the dark clouds drawing near his little town. He faintly remembered an earlier weather report crowing something about the 'storm of the summer', but Gabriel had been too busy with completing commissions for the last week to give anything else much extra attention. Given the rumbles of thunder he'd heard not too long ago, it would be much too late to stock up his apartment with extra batteries or non-perishables. He sighed at the inconvenience. Maybe he could light some candles and read a book. He wouldn't be getting any more pieces finished tonight, anyway.

Gabe lit candles around his living room and prepared for a slow evening. He was two shelves deep into his book collection and still undecided when he heard a knock - no, a crack at the door. At the same time the power cut out, every appliance in the man's apartment whirring down into a ringing silence. A second crack rang out at the front door, only for it to bang open. It swung wide and slammed into the wall. The artist tensed and gaped at what he saw in his doorway: five intruders, each clad in black, nondescript clothing. Their identities were concealed with cloth masks; some wore balaclavas while others simply covered their features with scarves. Both sides stared at each other. For very different reasons, neither group had expected to see the other in this apartment tonight. The shortest of the five turned to one of his companions.

"M, you fuck, you said this one was supposed to be empty."

"That's what our guy said!" he hissed back. "No one would be home at Suite 223-"

"This - this isn't 223. It's 233...Sorry, who the hell are you?"

At Gabe's response, the men stopped and turned as one. The first one who'd spoken unfroze first, realizing the mistake.

"Shit."

A moment of charged silence. Then, four of the five men lunged for Gabriel. He scrambled back and booked it for the bedroom, heart racing. What was going on? Were all those men criminals? Why were they at his complex in the first place? His phone would be on his bed, and then he could call the cops or at least one of his neighbors if the lines were still connected-

Two muscled hands grabbed Gabriel around the waist and threw him to the ground. His breath flew painfully from his lungs in a painful whoosh of air. He tried to fight off the black-clad criminal only for another one to appear and hold his limbs back. The shortest man - the leader, Gabriel realized - remained in the shadows as the other two brushed past to further restrain the frightened artist.

"Sorry to do this, but we can't have you telling people that we tried to hit up this area. We still have a job to complete here." Gabriel didn't think he sounded very sorry at all.

He struggled more wildly, even as his shoulders reamined pinned to the carpet. "I didn't even see anything! I - what the hell would I say? I don't know who you are or what - you can just leave and it'll be like this never - never even happened, I swear-"

"Yeah, no, that's not how this works-"

All at once the leader stilled, narrowing his eyes. The men had all but finished controlling Gabe's unsuccessful haymakers and had laid him out on his stomach.

"Wait a minute... hold on. D, turn him over."

For a moment the chaos unfolding ground to a halt. Three of the four men slid back into the shadows. The brutal fingers digging bruises into the artist's calves repositioned, flipping him into his back. Whatever adrenaline rush Gabe had been experiencing ran itself off a cliff, leaving the young man shaking and bewildered on the carpet. Why had they stopped?

The 'why' became embarrassingly clear when Gabriel glanced down at himself. In the scuffle, his sleep shorts had been yanked partially off, leaving him exposed ass down to the five intruders. The leader stepped closer in the low light. The man's mask only covered from the bridge of his nose upwards, letting Gabe see the slow smirk aimed between his legs.

"Well, well, well. How about that? You boys might wanna get a closer look."

The man sat between his legs, 'D', let out a long, low whistle.

"That's a damn pretty pussy if I ever saw one, Captain."

For personal reasons, Gabriel had never found 'bottom' surgery appealing. Now that these five men were drinking in the sight of his spread thighs, he was slightly rethinking that stance. His pubic hair was neat enough to give his audience a perfect view of his plush lower lips. By the sound of that first whistle to the muttering he could hear from every other occupant in the room, it was a greatly appreciated one. Gabe's stomach curdled in cold humiliation. At the word pussy he bloomed tomato red and lashed out, not wanting to give the creepy bastards a peek. In a belated attempt at modesty the young artist finally threw his hands down to his crotch and cupped his mound.

...Why didn't I just use my hands to try and get free? Do I really care that much if they see me naked?

"Now why would you want to hide a thing like that?"

The masked lookout behind him had drawn closer when Gabriel wasn't paying attention, just in time to wrench his biceps behind his head. His cunt was exposed and admired all over again. A burly man with a scarf around the lower half of his face caught his eye and grinned. The young man squeezed his eyes shut and wished he were anywhere else.

Okay, yes, I care. I care a lot.

With one hand Gabe's wrists were restrained, and with the other an extra ski mask was stuffed between his lips. Gabe continued wiggling, unable to stop the eyes watching him squirm half-naked. He fixated helplessly as the 'Captain' stepped forward and rucked his sleep shirt to his collarbones. The reveal of his long, strong torso and the slight buds of his chest set off another round of perverted whistles. The Captain set a large hand on his stomach and slowly traced upwards, teasing a nipple between his fingers. Gabe tried to catch the man's gaze to glare at him, but the latter was intensely focused on fondling his team's new captive. At their leader's back the four others laughed and enjoyed the pleasant turn of events.

"Aw, you don't have anything to hide, buddy - that's a Grade-A snatch if I say so myself!"

"How cute...he even shaved for us!"

"You should let us spread him open, Cap, get an even closer look."

Gabe choked around the fabric, unable to speak. The one holding his thighs laughed and gave his cunt an exaggerated leer.

"Probably 'runs' Grade-A too, ya think, M? I'd give it a test drive. At least get something out of this fucking botched job."

Gabe felt every part of him clench down in pure disgust at the idea of these perverts touching him further. He'd never felt such an invasion of his home - of his body - before tonight. And with the power grid unstable and no one to hear him yell over crashes of thunder, he had a curdling feeling that his personal hell was only beginning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the last article of clothing had been ripped from his body, Gabriel knew he wasn't getting out of this. No barricading in the closet or slipping out a window. Even if he could break free from just one of the criminals that stormed his home, he'd have to evade the other three - and their Captain - just to escape and get help. It was simply smarter to let the men take what they wanted so they'd leave sooner. Unfortunately, what they wanted was to test out their curiosity on Gabe's body. In every sense of the phrase.

The suggestion of 'spreading him open' had been met with enthusiasm all around. When Gabe's opinion had seemed significantly less so, The Captain wordlessly slipped a gun from his waistband. The harried artist quickly changed his mind. Now the man seemed content to just sit back - literally, in Gabe's armchair - and watch his boys work.

Spread uncomfortably over the back of his own couch, Gabriel was having what had to be the worst day of his life so far. 'C' - as the other men called him - had a strong grip on each cheek, spreading him open shamelessly. The captive man cried out indignantly against the fingers stroking and prodding where he was naturally soft and wet. His arms were of course stretched out in front of him.

"Hm-hm!"

"Huh...your legs are hairy but you're pretty smooth back here, aren't you?"

'T', who'd insisted on giving him a 'test drive', had pulled himself out and was jerking it in the open. His eyes were glued to where C was still stroking Gabriel's pussy. "As long as he can still take a fucking, I don't care. 'Been too fucking long since I got my dick wet."

Suddenly, Gabe yelped at the feeling of a warm tongue gently stroking up his slit. The sound was horribly mangled by the damp fabric in his mouth. The curious tongue slid past his lower lips, dipping into and around the entrance before pulling back. A shockwave of tingles erupted from his cunt, leaving Gabe unsure what the resultant shaking was from - anger or reluctant pleasure.

"Well, he tastes good, that's for damn sure. Think you can handle a dick or two up front?" C finally looked over their captive's shoulder with a smirk, absently running a thumb over his clit. He clearly expected an answer. But Gabe was struggling enough trying not to whine at the feeling of his clit filling out, trying to stand at attention. D, still on restraining duty, yanked the gag out of Gabe's mouth. His voice croaked out shaky and slightly too loud:

"Fuck. You."

D reached out and caught him by the jaw, clamping his teeth together and shaking like a disobedient pet. 'M', the lookout, laughed darkly. "Bad choice of words. Didn't expect the mouth on him though."

"Well maybe he can use it to suck my dick - if we can get this thing started. You finished documenting him yet, National Geographic?"

The burglar scurried aside, letting T take his place. "Yeah, man, he's all yours."

D and M lifted Gabriel with ease and threw him to the rug. He lifted himself to his hands and knees, trying to ignore the onset of carpet burn, only for T's hand to knot in his curls and slam him chest-first back to the ground. The intruder hauled Gabe's hips up into an obscene pose, spreading his legs wide enough to expose his holes to the room once more. Gabe held the carpet threads in his grip and felt his heart try to fly out his throat. He turned his head and got distracted by the sight outside. They'd placed him right in front of his screen door, and now the young man could see the predicted storm raging through the sky above his house. Rain fell in gray sheets and thunder shook the ground intermittently. It was almost enough to make him forget where he was and what was happening - until he felt the head of a hard cock bob against his ass cheek.

With little warning and even less fanfare, the man notched his cock against Gabriel's hole and thrust himself inside.

Gabriel wasn't unfamiliar with sexual pleasure - he'd used toys before - but only in his ass. With how sensitive his cunt was, he'd never done more than rub at it to get himself off. If he really thought about it, he'd probably try to wait for someone he really wanted to have sex with to try getting penetrated that way. Not that he cared about the concept of virginity, but he'd rather his first time in the front be with someone he actually chose to have sex with.

And now some greasy stranger had taken it with a push and swivel of his hips, splitting him open with such nonchalance that it burned. Gabe quivered in a swirl of emotion as T pushed even deeper, his cock stroking parts of the smaller man that had never been touched before. T rocked in and out as if testing the grip of a sex toy. Gabriel's cunt greedily accepted the intrusion, clinging to the other man's length like a magnet. The artist's eyes clenched shut and his mouth fell open, letting out an unwanted moan.

"Ohhh, he clenched up real tight just then. I think he likes this!"

T hunched himself over Gabriel's twitching back and got to work. For what felt like an endless stream of time, T raped him thoroughly. The criminal pounded his length through Gabe's soft folds, uncaring when he cried out in pleasure or pain. The artist's cheek dragged across the floor. He clutched desperately at the carpet below him, only for the burglar's violent thrusting to tear the threads from his grasp each time. The rapid clap of hips against the young man's cheeks had his cunt dripping, the wet, filthy sounds of both loud to his ears. The other intruders and the rest of the room briefly fell away- everything except for the 'storm of the summer'. Gabriel mentally cursed its raging outside, because even that wasn't loud enough to drown out the cries being punched out of his body.

"N-nah, ah, ah-nn-ah-anh-"

T was clearly a tactile person - either that or he was just as curious as C was. Every few thrusts he seemed to move his grip to another part of Gabriel's naked body. a bruising grip on Gabe's waist, then a hand spreading his cheeks, then a groping palm over his hardened nipples. Within minutes it felt like every inch of himself had been stroked or prodded by the burglar. Gabe felt like a horrified stranger in his own body as it heated up without his permission. The thick length plundering his hole seemed to have awoken something deep inside of him. His pussy was wetter than it had ever been, tingles spreading up and down the length of his legs.

"Ah-anh-ah! Fu-uh-uck-ah-"

"Yeah, now I see what that cunt was for, huh? Looks like you were made" -he cruelly sheathed his length and held it there- "for taking cock!"

Gabe frantically shook his head, but the effect was lost when his eyelids were fluttering every other thrust.

T leered, clenching his victim's waist with both hands. "I hope you're feeling every single inch of me, boy, because I'm sure as hell givin' it!"

He could, he could, that was the problem. The beleaguered artist had no control whatsoever of the way the warmth of his core sucked the intruding cock in over and over. His asshole pulsed in time with the raping of its neighbor, making the issue hilariously worse. Oh, did he say hilariously? What he meant was dangerously: because his growth was poked completely out, it was throbbing,, and he knew the ensuing waves of sensation would soon crest over him.

With no resistance left, the burglar slammed Gabriel to the ground, fucking him prone. His hair was snatched and yanked in the man's grip. Gabe sang like a broken slide whistle. Red-cheeked and open-mouth, his whole body was forcefully dominated. He realized distantly that the clapping sound of their colliding bodies was growing louder and more frantic. From above, a grumble of thunder shook the apartment.

"I'm - fuck - I'm gonna give ya a big load, just to - to remember me by. Whaddya think, boys?"

Whatever 'they boys' thought, Gabe had no clue because his heart had gone into overdrive. He hadn't wanted to be penetrated at all, but he especially didn't want something as intimate as this! Knowing that this strange man was going to force his load inside him - with his four acquaintances as an eager audience - sent a chill down his back. Worse, his stomach was still generating a fireball of pure heat, ready to overtake him at any moment. There was no way this was happening!

"Hm! Hm! Ah fuck, I'm cumming!"

No, no, no -!

And with a last, meaty clap of his hips, the burglar found his climax, erupting shots of warm release deep in Gabriel's cunt. T roared at the pleasure in emptying his balls. At the last moment, the man pulled out, flinging the last of his load across his victim's spread cheeks. Gabe cried out in dismay, eyes clamped shut. Come splattered across his ass and settled in a gooey mess over his used hole.

"Yeah, shit...ah, yeah, take that load. Get it all in there..." The man used his dick to scoop up the last drips of come and smeared it into Gabe's cunt, brushing his erect clit with the dripping head.

And that was the unfortunate moment that Gabriel came. With an explosion of shudders he released all his remaining tension and slumped to the carpet. His ears were still filled with the sound of his frantic heartbeats. For a few moments, Gabe felt himself relax. He thought the worst was over.

He was dead wrong.

Now that T had shot his load, his companions were impatient for their turn. M used his heftier girth to shove his way to the front. He hoisted Gabe's hips up with bear-like paws and groped the flesh there. With a pleased grunt he smacked the boy's already stinging ass, perking Gabe up with a choke. He whipped around, balanced on his heels. "Hey, don't fucking-"

M saw the opportunity for what it was, taking a hasty step forward and shoving his cock past Gabe's lips. Before the young man could even process the intrusion, M was sawing back and forth in his slick mouth.

"Shut up, cunt."

Gabe had no choice but to gag in shock as the broader man's hips repeatedly rammed his face. M kept a firm hand on his scalp, yanking him back and forth in sync with his own grunts. Desperate to stay upright, the younger man clenched his hands around the other's thighs and clung for dear life. Sounds Gabe had never heard himself make before - lewd and harsh and so wet - flew loudly out of his throat. In no time the artist's lips were bright red with abuse and covered in drool. C whistled at the sight, fondling his shaft.

"Damn, M, he gargles cock like a slut. How's that throat feel?"

"Goddamn amazing, he's sucking me back in every time... But I think he could take it a little harder."

Gabe groaned indignantly around his mouthful at the round of agreement that followed that sentence. The momentary relief he felt at the cock leaving his mouth was shattered at the massive paw grabbing him by the throat. With heavy steps M dragged him to the lengthy ottoman across the room. The rest of the men followed, their leader silent and smug as ever. T and C threw their captive backward over its surface, leaving his head ringing and flopped over the lip of the furniture. With an incredibly delayed sense of foreboding, Gabe cut his gaze to the side. He found M's pants pulled just below his ass, leaving his dick and heavy ball sack swinging free.

Deliberately slow, M stepped wide-legged over Gabe's head and braced his hands on the ottoman. At the sight of cock and balls swaying inches above his face, the young man struggled even more desperately. But it was futile.

"Stay still, buddy. He won't take long," T laughed as he and C secured his limbs.

"Fuck off." M squatted over Gabe until the head of his thick cock kissed the other man's lips. Looking down, he reached back and squeezed Gabe's lips apart into an awkward pout. From there he popped the head of his shaft in and humped down in one smooth motion, sheathing his member in an unwilling throat.

"Hmm! Mm-mm!"

The intruder's sack swung down and squished itself against Gabe's nostrils. Teary and wide-eyed he shook his head, but couldn't fight against the musty scent now suffocating his senses. He watched fearfully when M's thighs clenched like a warning. The man pulled back only to slam his cock back down Gabe's throat. With chuffs like a beast, he started plundering the young man's throat and tea-bagging his heavy balls on his face. Gabriel's every sense was overwhelmed with the taste, smell, and feel of the man's heavy package.

12