Teacher's Pet Becomes a Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about an hour of giving several men private dances, Candy needed a break and came to the bar to get a drink. The bartender knew what she liked and immediately brought it to her. That's when she looked up and her eyes met Mr. Goodman's. She was shocked and just a touch embarrassed. She didn't know what to do or say but he raised his glass in a toast like manner and they both took a sip of their drinks as she approached him.

"Hello, Mr. Goodman. I didn't expect to see you here."

"Well Molly, er Candy, I didn't expect to see you here either."

"I'm just doing what I need to do to make some money so I can support myself in college next fall. My tuition might be paid for but I still have to pay for a dorm room, meals, books and other things."

"I'm just surprised you went this far to make some money, that's all."

"A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do Mr. Goodman. I'm making more money here than I would in a year at another job. I don't plan on doing this forever anyway."

"I hope not Mol, uh Candy."

Molly could see Mr. Goodman's eyes scanning her young, firm body even if he was a little disappointed in her and boldly asked, "So do you want a private dance?"

The moment of truth had come for Mark. He didn't respond right away and quickly weighed his options. Would the practical side of him win out or would he listen to the reckless, horny man that deeply wanted to touch and fondle her young body? Without saying a word, he got up from his stool with his beer in his hands and nodded his head towards the back room.

She gave him a sly, wicked grin and asked, "Private dance or VIP room?"

"I think we better just go with the private dance for now."

"Okay, Mr. Goodman. Follow me"

Mark had his eyes fixed on Candy's twitching ass and legs as she led him into the back room. She was waiting for the song to end before starting her lap dance so they had time to chat a bit.

"So, how long have you been working here?"

"It's been a few days a week for a little over a month, mostly weekends and one day during the week."

As the song ended, Molly got up and began to dance in front of her math teacher. Part of him still felt guilty for letting her do this for him but that guilt quickly went away when she slipped off her top and he got a close up view of her perfect tits that jiggled just a bit as she danced close to him. She leaned in close to him and rubbed her tits against his chest then brought them to within an inch of his face. She smiled as he rearranged his dick in his pants so his erection could fully extend. He swallowed hard when she took off her skirt and thong, standing before him naked. She climbed up onto his lap to straddle him and dry humped him while shaking her tits in front of him. Molly then boldly took his hands and placed them on her breasts giving him tacit approval to touch and fondle her. Her luscious mounds of flesh felt so good in his hands, even better than he imagined. Mark couldn't resist when she offered her right tit up to his mouth. He instinctively began to suck on her nipple then moved to the other. She tasted so good.

Molly then climbed off his lap and placed one foot on the seat beside him offering him a close up view of her shaven teenage pussy. She watched as he stared at her cunt. Molly knew she had him within her womanly powers. She enjoyed teasing the teacher that she also not so secretly desired. She really wanted to do more with him and was relieved her secret was out. For more than a year, she teased him in school and wanted to tempt him even more with her young body if ever given the chance. She was taking full advantage of this opportunity.

When the song ended, Candy asked if he wanted to stay for another song and Mark quickly agreed. She then sat in his lap and gyrated her ass against his dick. She could feel his erection pressing against the supple flesh of her ass cheeks while he grasped her breasts firmly and played with her nipples. She could feel him pressing back against her. He moved his hands from her breasts to fondle her ass, something he had been wanting to do for more than a year. He sank his fingers into the soft flesh of her ass cheeks.

Molly offered to move to the VIP room but Mark wasn't ready to go that far with his exotic dancing student just yet but he did stay for one more song. Molly moved in a variety of positions letting her teacher suck on her tits and fondle her ass while she humped him through his clothing. He started to breath heavier and surmised he might be close to an orgasm so she turned to grind her ass into him again. He quickly grabbed her by the hips and began rubbing his erection between her ass cheeks while she wiggled in his lap. His breathing got much heavier and just before the song ended he came in his pants. It was a huge load, the result of years of desiring to see and touch his beautiful, now naked student and finally getting the opportunity to make part of his fantasy come true.

Mark was embarrassed by having such a mess in his pants but it gave Molly a sense of control and power over her crush. He was always so stiff and formal around her, she finally broke through his formal demeanor. When he gathered his composure, he paid Molly for the three song lap dance and gave her a substantial tip which was customary when a dancer brings a customer to orgasm.

She gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "Thank you Mr. Goodman. I'll see you on Monday."

He mumbled something in return as he quickly left the back room. He went to the men's room to clean up before he left the club. On the drive home, he was kicking himself for giving into his sexual desires for one of his students. While he didn't think he could get fired for his actions, it certainly wouldn't help his career if anyone found out. On the other hand, he really, really enjoyed finally seeing Molly naked and being able to touch her succulent, young body. He made a promise to himself that even though he had a great time, this would be a one time occurrence. He had to maintain his professionalism around his students. His promise didn't stop him from jerking off again before he went to sleep that night, reliving seeing Molly up on stage while a roomful of men cheered her on, watching her take man after man into the back rooms and imagining what she was doing with them. He would never forget the lap dance she gave him either.

On Monday morning, Mark could barely look Molly in the eye. She did notice that he was looking at her in a different manner. He was undressing her with his eyes. While he had done that dozens of times in the past, he now had a real vision of what she looked like underneath her clothing. She could tell he was slightly embarrassed and decided to have a little fun with him.

After homeroom, she approached Mark in front of a couple of other students and inquired, "So what did you do this weekend Mr. Goodman? Did you do anything fun?"

Molly smiled when she noticed she made her teacher blush. He knew exactly what she was doing and didn't find it funny.

He replied, "Uh, didn't do too much. I'm a boring guy."

"Oh, I bet you have more fun than you are letting on."

He simply smiled and watched as she walked away with a little more wiggle in her ass. She coyly turned to look at him over her shoulder to catch him looking back at her and gave him a knowing smile, then walked away. Mark had no idea how much longer he could resist the young vixen's cock teasing. Molly came back to see Mark after school and waited patiently while he talked to a couple of other students. Inside Mark was hoping the other students wouldn't leave because he was afraid to be alone with Molly, afraid of what might happen.

They made some small talk before Molly told her teacher, "I know you enjoyed what happened the other night. I just wanted to let you know I enjoyed it too."

"Yeah, Molly. It was incredible but I'm still your teacher. I have to be careful or I'll lose my job."

"I understand Mr. Goodman, but, you know, if you ever want to, um, you know, get together again, all you have to do is say so. You know where to find me if you change your mind."

"Thanks Molly. I'll keep that in mind."

Mark, once again that day, watched his young student walk away from him with her ass twitching. He was kicking himself for turning down an obvious offer of sex but he knew it was wrong and had to resist. That didn't stop him from jerking off later than night like he had so many other times thinking of Molly. His fantasy was only enhanced by the visions of remembering seeing and fondling her naked teenage body.

All that week, Molly sat in the front row of his class teasing him mercilessly with views up her skirt and down her blouse. He wasn't sure he could hold out much longer but he knew he had to try. He was tempted to go back to the strip club that weekend but was successful in resisting his urges to see Molly naked again. He held out for a few weeks but he told himself if he could go back to the club and check it out but that didn't mean he would let Molly give him another lap dance. At least that's what he told himself.

When he got to the club, he took up a seat at the end of the bar again and scanned the club looking for Molly. He didn't immediately see her and had some mixed feelings of partial relief that he wouldn't be tempted by a student and disappointment that he wouldn't see her naked again. After about twenty minutes, Mark saw her coming out of the VIP room with an older gentleman. She was immediately approached by another man and went into the back room with him. Mark was jealous but there was nothing he could do about it. He looked at his watch when they went back there and again when they came out 30 minutes later.

Before he got a chance to let her know he was there, the DJ announced she was next up to do her set. She went through her strip routine during the first two songs. When Molly was completely naked during her third song, Mark approached the stage to give her a tip and to let her know he was there. When she turned his way after taking another tip, her eyes widened in surprise and they exchanged smiles. She was thrilled he was back and crawled over to where he was standing then laid back and spread her legs for him giving him a full view of the front of her naked body. He had the urge to dive into her pussy and lick and tongue fuck her but knew the bouncers would kick the shit out of him before throwing him out of the bar. It's not like he would have done it anyway. She then bent over for him exposing her tight butt cheeks and asshole, then took his tip money from him.

When Molly was done with her set she freshened herself up, changed outfits, and came out looking for her math teacher. She found him at the bar and turned down several requests for private dances while she talked with Mark. She knew he was there to see her and made sure he got a good look at her in her see thru top and g-string.

Molly saw the look of lust in Mark's eyes then asked, "So Mr. Goodman, do you want a private dance."

It's like she was reading his mind and he replied, "Well, maybe one song would be okay."

She smiled and took him by the hand and led him into the back room. She immediately got naked for him rather than doing a slower teasing dance and making him wait. She wanted to display herself and please him. She knew he wanted her and she wanted him. Molly was staring into Mark's eyes the entire time she was dancing and grinding against him. This wasn't just another lap dance, there was a sensual passion being expressed by both of them.

Mark's hands were all over Molly's body and when he started to play with her pussy she told him, "We have to go into the VIP room where there's more privacy if you want to touch me there."

He quickly agreed and she led him over to the more private booths where they continued to more explicitly play with each other. Mark began to finger Molly and rub her clit with his thumb until she came to an orgasm. By this time, he was rock hard and horny as hell. He never objected when Molly unzipped him and released his dick from the confines of his pants. She looked into his eyes as she stroked him, then leaned forward to take his dick into her mouth. He knew he was crossing the line by letting his favorite student suck his dick in the back room of a strip club but his passion for Molly was out of his control. Her head bobbed in his lap as her tongue swirled around his dick. He knew she was sexually experienced but this was one darn good blow job he was getting. He played with her tits while she sucked his dick. Her blow job was made even better by the fact that it was so wrong to be doing this with her and in the backroom of a strip club besides.

He flooded her mouth with his cum and she sucked down every drop and licked him clean. She looked so beautiful when she lifted her head; she wanted to know that she pleased him. Mark sensed her need for his approval and told her that was the best blow job he ever had. That made her smile and gave her a feeling of acceptance from the most important man in her life.

After he came, Mark was overwhelmed with a sense that what he had just done, while extremely pleasurable, it was still morally wrong. He let a student of his suck his dick and he knew he should have been stronger and fought his desires for a sexy, much younger woman. The forbidden fruit of their encounter was still the most risky sexual experience of his life. He quickly zipped up his pants and left the bar. After Molly got dressed, she went out looking for Mark and was disappointed he was nowhere to be found. She felt a sense of rejection after thinking she had pleased Mark. The last thing she wanted to do was to drive him away.

For the rest of the weekend, Mark went from chastising himself for being so stupid for letting Molly blow him to jerking off thinking of the pure sensuality of what had happened between them. He called in sick that Monday morning, afraid to face her. When Mark first saw Molly in homeroom on Tuesday he greeted her good morning but she totally ignored him. He got the same treatment at the beginning of math class. As she was leaving class, he ordered her to stay behind.

When all of the other students had left, Mark told her, "Molly, we have to talk. Can you come by after school? Please, we need to talk."

She gave him a look of disgust and shrugged her shoulders without saying a word. She was giving him the silent treatment, obviously still mad by his sudden exit the other night. She reluctantly showed up in his classroom after school to hear what he had to say.

He started off by telling her, "I'm sorry I left so soon the other night, but I got scared after, you know, what happened between us. You're still my student and I never should have let it happen. Things got out of control."

Molly replied, "Well, I'm not sorry about what happened. I thought that's what you wanted. No one forced you to, you know, let me suck your dick."

"Ssshhhh. Quiet Molly, no one can find out about that. I could lose my job. You're still my student, at least for another month."

"So, what happens between us after I graduate?"

"I don't know Molly, it's complicated."

She replied, "Yeah, I know but it's not that complicated. You're just like the rest of the guys. I'm nothing more than a quick blow job to you."

Molly stormed off mad and hurt. Mark tried to stop her but Molly wouldn't listen. Things were cool between Mark and Molly going forward. Maybe cool isn't the right word; their relationship turned to what it should have been all along between a teacher and his student.

Things got a little weird when Mark chaperoned the prom and saw Molly with her date. She looked absolutely fabulous in her little black dress and she knew she caught Mark's eye. It was very short and low cut and it made her look older too, being all dressed up. Every time she saw him looking her way, she made sure to get a little closer to her date or to kiss him while slow dancing. After she would finish her kiss, she would look over at Mark. He knew she was trying to make him jealous but the biggest problem was that it was working. Deep inside, Mark wanted to be the one holding her in his arms, slow dancing and kissing Molly. He knew that later on that evening they would find someplace to have sex and he would be going home alone to jerk off again.

When Mark got home, he didn't get much sleep. His mind kept wondering what Molly was doing with her prom date. Maybe they were just friends and she was just toying with his emotions or the more likely scenario was that they were at some after prom party drinking and having sex in one of the bedrooms. It bothered him that she was probably fucking someone else that evening, it bothered him that she was working at a strip club getting naked for a roomful of strangers several times per week; it bothered him that she was giving naked lap dances and giving guys handjobs and blow jobs just to pay for college. For all that was bothering Mark, it didn't stop him from jerking off reliving the experience of seeing her completely naked or of her giving him lap dances. The blow job she gave him was incredible. With all the guilt he felt for getting that emotionally and physically involved with a student, he couldn't wait to do it again. All he had to do is hold out until after graduation which was still a few weeks away but after their relationship, if that's what you could call it, cooled, Mark wasn't even sure if Molly wanted anything to do with him anymore.

The next few weeks seemed to drag on for Molly. She was anxious to finally be done with high school, then move on with the rest of her life that included going away to college and getting away from the drama of living with an alcoholic and dysfunctional mother. For the first time in her life she would be free and be able to live her life as she wanted.

Mark and Molly barely spoke during the last few weeks of school. As graduation day approached, Mark began to wonder if he would ever see Molly again. He could always see her at the strip club but that wasn't the ideal situation he had in mind. He didn't know exactly what kind of relationship he wanted with her either. He was confused.

Molly didn't know what to expect from Mark either. He was a mentor to her, the only man in her life that actually cared for her and she would miss him if graduation and college meant not being with him anymore. She had too many disappointments in life to count and she thought not seeing him again would just be added to the list. A couple of days before her last class as a high senior, Molly approached Mark after class.

"I just wanted to thank you Mr. Goodman for all the tutoring you've given me and helping get into college. I couldn't have done it without you."

"You're welcome, Molly. It's been my pleasure."

As she walked away, she turned her head and said, "You know, Mr. Goodman, in a couple of days, I won't be your student anymore."

She had a devilish smile on her face as she walked out the door. Mark watched her shake her tight ass as she walked away. He had to contemplate what he would do with Molly's obvious offer to have sex with him. He desperately desired to be with her, especially after seeing her naked, touching her and receiving an incredible blow job in the VIP room at the club.

As one of the teachers of seniors at J.F.K. High, Mark attended the graduation ceremony to assist with the most important day of the year. He always had a good feeling about this day because he was seeing teenagers becoming young adults and moving on to bigger and better things. It was especially bittersweet because he didn't know if he would ever see Molly again, unless it was at the strip club, of course. He noticed that Molly was at the ceremony by herself, her mother didn't even care enough to celebrate this day with her. She was probably too drunk or hungover to care. He understood why she wanted to get as far away from her mom as she could. The quickest way for Molly to escape from her mom was to make as much money as fast as she could at the strip club. It was unfortunate but that was the road she chose at 19 years of age. Only time would tell if it was the right decision or not.