Teacher's Pet Becomes a Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the graduation ceremony was over, everyone gathered inside and outside of the school, taking pictures with their families, making summer plans with their friends and saying goodbye to their teachers. Molly sought out her favorite teacher and approached him with a big smile when she finally found him. She gave him a big hug and peck on the cheek, but that wasn't anything unusual on graduation day. Molly once again thanked Mark for all of his help over the past two years to help understand math and helping her on her college entrance exams.

She then ended the conversation by saying, "I'm working at the club tomorrow night. You should stop by. I'll be there until around midnight."

"Okay. I'll think about it Molly."

She then ran off to be with her friends leaving Mark to contemplate his next move. Technically, she was no longer one of his students but if he started a sexual relationship with an ex-student so soon after graduation people would still wonder if he did anything while school was still in session. He did cross that line by letting her suck his dick in the VIP room at the club and the lap dances he received but he didn't plan on seeing her there the first time he went. It would be kind of wrong and raise questions, but his manly desires also wanted to have sex with his voluptuous ex-student who also wanted to have sex with him. It's not like she was some innocent student; she was stripping in a bar, giving lap dances and doing sexual favors in the back room.

The entire next day, Mark debated what he would do. The practical side of him told him to play it safe and stay as far away from Molly as he could. School was over, she'd be away at college in a couple of months and there was no way she'd want anything to do with a man twice her age on a long-term basis. On the other hand, he wasn't getting any younger, he spent most of his time alone and he may never get the chance to be with a 19 year old, sexy, girl again. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and he decided to have a little fun while he was still young enough to enjoy himself.

Needless to say, Mark decided to meet up with Molly at the strip club. Seeing the club was out near the airport, he decided to rent a hotel room so he could have a few more drinks without worrying about driving home and if things worked out with Molly, it was more convenient too. It also gave him some privacy from the watchful eyes of the neighbors. He didn't want to draw attention to the fact that he might be entertaining a very young lady. The last thing he wanted was to have the neighbors gossiping about him.

When Molly got to the club, she was hoping to see Mark but was temporarily disappointed when she didn't see him. She was quickly distracted by working the floor for potential private dances and waiting for her turn to go up on stage. Mark didn't get there until after 9 PM just as Molly was taking someone into the VIP room. She had no personal obligations to him but that didn't stop him from feeling a twinge of jealousy over what she might be doing back there with her customer. Was she giving him a hand job? Was she blowing him? He may not have liked how she was earning money for college but she didn't need his approval either. Whatever she was doing in the VIP room also turned Mark on. It added to the intrigue of their teacher/student/stripper relationship. In a way, it made her more desirable because if anyone ever found out about their relationship, they couldn't claim he corrupted her. In addition, every time he saw her in school he would imagine her naked and he knew exactly what she looked like without clothing so he naturally wanted to see her again.

Mark took a seat at the bar as usual and when Molly came out of the backroom with her customer she immediately looked that way to see if he was there. She got a big grin on her face when they locked eyes. She was wearing a white lace bra with a matching thong and Mark marveled in watching her as she got closer to him, her tits bouncing under the lace bra, totally ignoring potential customers for private dances. She greeted her now former teacher with a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm glad you could make it Mr. Goodman. I wasn't sure you'd come."

"You can call me Mark now. I couldn't resist your invitation now that school is over."

His eyes were checking her out, looking at her bare, exposed legs and thighs, her taut stomach and gazing at her nipples through the lace of her top. My goodness, she was gorgeous. He could only hope the night would end as he hoped. He had played out several scenarios in his mind over the past year and he was now nervous as the potential to live out those fantasies was closer to becoming reality. He bought Molly a drink even though she was underage but the bartenders weren't going to deny one of the strippers their choice of alcohol, besides, they provided her with a fake ID to protect themselves.

As they conversed, Molly told Mark, "We could go into the VIP room but I'm due up on stage after the next girl."

"Actually Molly, I was hoping we could meet up when you got off of work. I even got room at the hotel across the street."

"Oh really," she said as a big smile came across her face. "I'd like that. I'd like that a lot."

She had to leave to get ready for her next set. Mark's eyes were fixated on watching her naked ass swaying back and forth as she walked away. She always accentuated her hip movement while in the club to drum up more customers for private dances and it seemed to work as more than one head turned to watch her too.

On stage, Molly had the audience, figuratively, in the palm of her hands, and later, she would literally have some of them in the palm of her hands too. It was like she had them hypnotized as she danced around the stage flaunting her teenage sexuality and young, firm body. At the end of the first song, she slipped off her top to the hoots and howls of the crowd and guys lined up to give her tips. Her breasts were so full and firm, Mark could hardly believe he would have this young vixen all to himself later that night. Men were showering her with money as she continued her routine on the pole and stage, strutting around completely naked for everyone to drink in her beauty.

After she was done with her set, she changed outfits and returned to work the floor. Approaching tables full of men seeing if anyone wanted a private dance. Sometimes she would sit with what appeared to be men with more money or had tipped her in large amounts rather than those who just tipped her in dollar bills. She was becoming a veteran of working the crowd and increasing her payday. She would then lead someone into the back room. Most men stayed for several songs in the VIP room.

While Mark was sexually attracted to Molly, his feelings for her went much deeper. He worked closely with her for two years on improving her grades, knew of her personal struggles in dealing with her mother's substance abuse issues and now turned to a temporary life as a stripper to finance her escape from her troubled home life. He helped steer her onto a path to improve her life in the long term and found her to be a sweet, caring student that developed from being a young girl and was now a beautiful young woman. It bothered him that Molly had to resort to stripping and doing other things in the VIP room in order to survive. He felt twinges of jealousy each time she took a customer into the back room. He also felt himself getting hard thinking a strange man had his hands and mouth on her naked body or that she might be giving them a hand job or a blow job. He couldn't wait for her shift to be over because he had his own plans for her when she was done working. During the course of the night, Mark lost count of how many sets Molly had done on stage and how many men she took for lap and VIP dances.

As it got closer to midnight, Molly could tell Mark was growing anxious; she came up to him and said, "I have to do one more set, then I'm done for the night. Then I'm all yours."

Mark patiently watched Molly do her three song set, marveling at her lovely naked body as she shamelessly shook her breasts for the crowd, took their tips and posed in a variety of positions to show them her ass and pussy. Several of the men, emboldened by alcohol and hormones, tried to sneak a feel of her succulent teenage body but she would have none of that, at least on stage.

When her set was over, she gathered up her costume and tip money and stepped off the stage. Her eyes met Mark's and she gave him a sign that she'd be ready in a minute while turning down requests for private dances. A short while later, she came out of the dressing room in her jeans and t-shirt. Mark took her by the hand and led her out the door. Finally, he no longer had to share Molly with the bar patrons, he had her all to himself.

By now, they were both horny. Molly would get excited from performing naked all evening and having scores of men worshipping her young body in public and in private. She helped some of them get off but she hardly ever came herself. Mark never knew that she would either go home and get herself off or she would go somewhere for a quick fuck with one of her lucky customers. She never knew how often Mark had masturbated thinking of her and what he would like to do to her if ever given the chance. He was about to find out.

The hotel room he rented was a suite with a small living room and fully stocked minibar. Molly was hungry and they ordered room service. She wanted to shower as she always did after work. When she was done showering, she came prancing out of the bathroom drying off her hair only to discover the room service waiter was there with their food. The waiter's mouth hung open and his eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw Molly stark naked. She never blinked an eye, afterall, she was used to being seen naked and casually walked over to sample the food. The waiter gave Mark a knowing smile, thanked him for the big tip and took a few more glances at Molly before he left. Mark made a couple of drinks and they began their light midnight snack.

They had a casual conversation on how she got started at the strip club and told Mark a friend of her mother's got her involved. Her mother's friend used to strip and told Molly she could make a small fortune in the business and set her up to work at the club she was at because it was a higher end club near the airport. When a guy is out of town, they are looking for some fun and are more generous than most locals. She told him that on a good night she can make over $1,000. Some nights were better than others. There was a lull in the conversation after they were done eating and on their third drink. Mark was staring at Molly.

Molly then asked, "Why do you keep looking at me like that? Is something wrong?"

"No Molly there's nothing wrong. I can't believe how beautiful you are and how long I've waited to be alone with you."

"I've had a crush on you for a long time too Mr. Goodman, er, Mark. I mean a long time, even before I was in your class."

He replied, "I noticed you from the first day of your junior year. You are stunning. I tried not to stare at you but you were just too beautiful."

"Gee Mark, I thought you didn't like me at all. I kept letting you look up my skirt and down my blouse but you didn't do anything."

"Trust me Molly, you were driving me crazy, teasing me like that. I wanted you so badly. I had to wait until after you graduated so I didn't get in trouble that's all."

"Well, Mr. Goodman, you don't have to wait any longer."

They were staring deeply into each other's eyes for a moment that seemed like minutes and then leaned in for a short kiss that turned into a longer, deeper kiss as they explored each other's mouths with their tongues. His hand found her voluptuous breasts. They felt even better in the privacy of the hotel room. She belonged to him and no one else, at least for that night. Molly moved over to the bed as Mark undressed before joining her. There, they had more room to fully explore each other's bodies with their hands and mouths. He was fondling and groping her firm ass cheeks then began to finger her sopping wet, young pussy. Molly was slowly stroking his cock and gently fondling his balls.

When Mark propped a pillow under Molly's ass, she thought he was going to fuck her but instead he spread her legs wide and began to ever so slowly kiss and lick his way up her legs from her toes to her thighs. He wanted to savor every last second of this night alone with Molly and had no intention of rushing his seduction of her.

Before he started to lick her pussy he told her, "You have no idea how long I've waited to taste you. Every time you flashed your panties or pussy at me, I wanted to dive between your legs and eat your pussy."

He lapped around her outer lips before doing the same to her inner lips, occasionally lightly brushing his tongue over her clit. He then stuck his tongue as deep into her pussy as he could and began to tongue fuck her as she squirmed. He continued eating her pussy for a several minutes before concentrating on her clit, first flicking the tip of his tongue of it, then giving it wide licks as she pressed herself against it. When she was about to cum, he began to lick and suck on her clit until she had a wild, hip bucking orgasm. No one ever paid that much attention to her needs before. Mark's maturity and experience gave her the most intense orgasm she's ever had.

Molly thought he would stop but he continued eating her pussy until she came again. Sometimes she never came at all with her previous lovers who were mostly young men or customers and had never cum twice. For Mark, there was nothing sweeter than young, teen pussy and he savored the taste of the juices that flowed into his mouth.

It was then Molly's turn to orally please Mark. He had already received one of her expert blow jobs before but he was enjoying this one in the more private atmosphere of the hotel room. Molly also took her time, in contrast to the hurried blow jobs she gave in the club. She found that she liked sucking a dick at a slower pace with someone she cared for and enjoyed pleasuring Mark in the same manner he did with her. He loved seeing her sweet lip wrapped around his erection, feeling her tongue swirl around the head and shaft and her head bobbing in his lap. While Mark enjoyed having Molly suck his dick, he really had been dreaming about fucking her for two years. It was a subject of too many of his masturbation fantasies than he could count. He had waited long enough and he wanted some of that pussy now.

He reluctantly stopped her and Molly, knowing what he wanted, laid back and spread her legs as a silent invitation to fuck her hot, young, wet,tight pussy. Mark didn't rush between her legs, choosing to run his hands up and down her smooth thighs while drinking in the beauty of the naked teenager on his bed. He could hardly believe he was about to fuck his former teacher's pet student. He rubbed his dick up and down against her slick pussy. He looked directly into Molly's eyes as he slowly penetrated her, taking his time so he could enjoy every split second of this encounter. Mark began to slowly make love to Molly. He wanted this to be more than a quick fuck. He wanted to show her how a true lover made love. They kissed as they continued their intimate sex.

Mark would break from their kissing to suck on Molly's tits while thrusting into her. Her hips began to move to match his thrusts. Mark couldn't remember fucking a pussy as tight as Molly's. She was so tight, it was like her cunt had a grip on his cock. She was young but he could tell she was experienced at sex by the way she sucked his dick and fucked him. It didn't matter to him though, he was living out one of his sexual fantasies and it was as good, if not better than he imagined. The intensity of his thrusts increased the longer he was fucking her except for the times he would slow down to keep from cumming too soon.

Molly then told Mark, "Let me get on top; I want to fuck you."

They reversed positions with Molly now straddling her ex-teacher. Her tits jiggled in rhythm to her bouncing on top of Mark's dick, riding him fast and hard. She was a horny teenager who obviously liked having a dick in her pussy. She dreamed of fucking her teacher for a long time too and was enjoying having sex with him after a long wait to fulfill her desires. Her bouncing tits were too much for Mark to resist and he began to play with them as Molly fucked him. Each time she let him look down her blouse, Mark felt the urge to touch, lick and suck on them, now he was getting his chance to play with them at will. She then leaned forward and alternately fed him her breasts so he could suck on her nipples while she rode his dick.

When Mark was close to cumming, she had Molly get on all fours so he could fuck her from behind. Molly quickly got into position and Mark feasted on the sight before him. Molly's round firm ass cheeks looked so lovely, her puckered asshole in full view as well as her young, juicy pussy. He didn't waste any time entering her and fucked her hard. This was the best pussy he's had in a long, long time. He wasn't making love to her anymore, he was fucking her. Their skin was slapping together, Molly's tits were flopping back and forth and they were both moaning and grunting. Molly was rocking her hips upwards as Mark thrust into her.

Mark grunted loudly, grasped Molly's hips tightly and pushed himself deep into her pussy, unleashing a huge load of cum that had built up in his balls all night as he watched her dance naked for a roomful of men while anticipating what he'd be doing with her later. Each time he plunged himself into Molly's pussy, Mark released more cum until his balls were drained.

He withdrew from Molly and laid back on the bed to catch his breath, telling her, "Damn Molly, that was great. It was worth the wait."

"I enjoyed it too, Mark. Too bad we had to wait so long but there's nothing stopping us now."

They fucked once more that night and again the next morning before they left the hotel.

After breakfast, Mark asked Molly, "When can I see you again?"

"I'm working again tonight. How about afterwards?"

"Can you skip work?"

"No, I can't stiff them on a Saturday night. I've got a good gig going there and I don't want to ruin it."

Mark understood but he didn't like the fact she was working as a stripper and realized there was nothing he could do about it. He agreed to meet her again that night. For the rest of the day, he was questioning his judgement about getting involved with such a young woman. He was more than twice her age and a former student who just graduated a couple of days earlier. Even if there was nothing illegal about what he was doing with Molly, it would probably put a black mark on his stellar reputation if or when people found out.

He had a habit of overthinking things and this situation was no exception. His heart told him he wanted a relationship with Molly but he didn't know what she wanted from him. Was he just a frivolous affair? Was this a summer fling? Was it just wishful thinking that she would want anything long-term with him? All he knew is that he hadn't felt like this about another woman since his wife died. After all the contemplating he did, he knew darn well he was going to meet her at the club again that night. His final decision was to just let this scenario play itself out and see what happens. If nothing else, he had the best sex of his life the previous night and he wanted more.