All Comments on 'Teachers Pet Ch. 01'

by TheBigVP

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More!

Extremely intrigued! Great story and want to see as much of it as possible!

ForgottenCodeForgottenCodeabout 5 years ago

That was a good start. Interested to see where it goes from here.

bimmusa02138bimmusa02138about 5 years ago
Oh wow

Both Rachel and her roommate at the same school?

The possibilities are endless. not only will Rachel and Luke hook-up again.

I can see Luke and Tina and possibly all three of them hooking up.

Great first story and keep up the work.

5 Stars.

imsearching2009imsearching2009about 5 years ago
Awesome start

VERY good start.

Please see about getting an editor, as you has some grammar mistakes.

I'm looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1664609

Seems the author is not the only one with grammar problems!

jtrae21jtrae21about 5 years ago
Great first chapter

One of the better stories I’ve read on here recently. I hope you choose to continue writing it. It has a lot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Next?

Anxiously awaiting Chapter 2 and the rest of the story.

Hope Luke and Rachel turn out to have a long term relationship, but wouldn't mind seeing a threesome between them and Tina too.

pop54pop54about 5 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Looking forward to reading more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good but ...

People who walk around with a chip on their shoulders will usually find someone to knock it off. Luke's got an unwise mouth on him that sounds a lot like the football jocks he disparages. Makes him a less sympathetic character. Was that your intention? Hero vs. anit-hero?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You need an editor, or better proofreading skills.

Despite the troubles I have noted above, the story has promise.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 5 years ago
Ah, Literotica....

Where all the cocks are huge, all the pussies squirt and everyone always cums simultaneously!

Aside from these trite tropes, the story shows promise. Just stay away from those incredibly boring jock/cheerleader/nerd stereotypes. Endeavor to improve the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chapter 2 Please

looking forward to the impending awkwardness of english class

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Thanks

Your opening statement really helped, with nothing. No idea who your identities are, so having characters look like them is no help. In future give an indication who you are talking about. Silly starts turn off readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well....

The trope was familiar. The rhythm and flow was good. Not too rushed. The set up was better than most and the payoff was cute. But I will be expecting more and better from you. You show great promise. Looking for a 4.8 from you!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Good story, fairly good writing, good characters even if cliched. But where would writers be without cliches.

Looking forward to the fireworks.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
I concur with the consensus already expressed

Please stay away from the jocks-not-jocks rivalry and angst, make it really worth!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Where is the next chapter

Let's see where this goes....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Is he gonna have a harem? Guess we'll wait and see

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More... please

Will there be more?

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusabout 5 years ago

i dearly hope we get more chapters of this story soon.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 5 years ago
Keep this going!

Can’t wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please tell me there's more....

Love the story, really hot, great characters....but are you going to continue? The people want more! lol

YesterdayOnceMoreYesterdayOnceMorealmost 5 years ago
Keep this story going!

Good start, well written, nice cliffhanger. Do hope you will continue and let us know how Luke gets out of this jam and into Rachel's bed again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
are you going to finish this before I die?

????

maxx308maxx308almost 5 years ago
I concur

You have to keep this one going. Very Hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

I think a lot of folks would like to hear the next chapter, I'm definitely one. Good story. Please do continue it!

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

Oh BigV, what an open slate you have to play with, a writers dream.... Does it go to blackmail or hidden love(s) or special tutoring or total back off due to the teacher-student no-no of society? Plus you could have alternate endings to each segment. BigV you got your hands full with this well developed story line as Part 1.

Will be most interesting to read how you continue develop it, and I hope you don't just go into detailed bump & grind crap. Remember often "less is more", keep your readers imagination active that the detailed minutia of the sex kills.

BTW, I do write under but under a different pen-name. Hooyah, salute, 6*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So good!

This needs a part 2! But it has been a year since publishing, so it probably won't get one. But still!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

please please write a part 2!

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A very yummy start to this story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You need to not write any more until you get a teacher!

I stopped after "...the our yard", but then continued, & continued to find mistakes!!!

WheelsintheJICWheelsintheJIC3 months ago

HOLY SHIT. This is both FANTASTIC masturbation material AND a FANTASTIC story. You really are a fantastic writer. Please write more on Literotica!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheBigVP@TheBigVP
I'm a Midwest high school vice principal who wanted to be a writer once upon a time. Stumbled onto erotica some time ago and finally decided to try my hand at writing some. Go Badgers! I've submitted chapter one of my Teachers Pet story on 2/25 and hoping I can keep it going....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES