All Comments on 'Teachers Pet Ch. 02'

by TheBigVP

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
An amazing surprise!

What a blast from the past! I loved the initial story when it came out and can’t believe you just popped up and dropped this in. cannot wait to see more updates and home to get them faster going forward.

I hope there’s a way for the trio to work out while allowing Luke some type of actual normal high school friendship development in the interim. It seems like an impossible situation, but that clearly is the fun in it, so let it ride!

mouthful22mouthful22about 3 years ago

I'd say keep it as the three

mouthful22mouthful22about 3 years ago

I'd say keep it as the three. You've set it up for plenty of character and plot development so don't add or take away anyone from the mix. Tina and Rachel were already sort of an item between themselves and though Luke's a bit of excitement, it does sound like when Rachel saw him as her Knight in shining armor she was hopeful for something. So don't make this an orgy or harem fest, where everyone just wants to fuck anything in reach. Make it a polyamory story since you've already started setting the pieces to make a very good one

Wintermist41Wintermist41about 3 years ago

Great story and I agree keep it at 3 people.

PerveratheartPerveratheartabout 3 years ago

Amazing story now you need to hurry up and add more to it please.

TalonDCTalonDCabout 3 years ago

Really enjoyed the sequel. I think a story about the three of them finding a way to enjoy each other and grow together would be fun. You need to decide whether the issue of control becomes a lifestyle or just a playful element. You didn't really set up the mom until the end of part 2 and I'd leave her out. The redheaded cheerleader seems like a more obvious addition, but again I'd rather see the threesome strengthen before any more variables are added. Welcome back and I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Definitely keep it the three at least at first. Lots of potential there. I’d even love maybe a threesome where Tina and Luke DP Rachael. That would be hot!!

G5902G5902about 3 years ago

Great story line and nicely written. Personally, I would prefer the story to continue without high school teenager like theatrics. I could see mom being introduced to the teachers and her having some fun and maybe Luke looks over and sees mom and one of the teachers but no direct contact with mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. There has to be a threesome.

Also, the two women can’t expect to monopolize Luke’s time and keep everything secret. That leaves an opening for Luke and Ariel. I wouldn’t turn it into a harem story, but he should get a chance with at least her.

jhentaijhentaiabout 3 years ago

cool story! thanks!

Icetiger1227Icetiger1227about 3 years ago
How to progress

If the cheerleader gets to graduate if she is a senior, mom meeting the teachers after getting the principals letter of permission, Tina taking a liking to mom, after all she seems like the aggressor, if reading memory sinks in did not the story suggest that Tina seduced Rachel in the beginning Letting Luke and Ariel becoming friends in high school with a little Rachel on the side, and the big graduation party than can be an all out adventure for everyone, with no incest necessary, some true teen age experimentation, and some real three way action between neighbors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story begs for more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don't listen to anybody telling you what yo do. Do your own thing

Lawrence8675309Lawrence8675309about 3 years ago

Really good story, though not descriptive enough. I preferred the first part of the series, though the same criticism could be made of that one as well.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 3 years ago

This is a very good story, and easy five stars for me. (Surprisingly unlike your aggregate score for chapter 2.) You have an excellent command of the language and an easy style.

That being said, I would much rather have you develop the vice principal story. Why? Well, this story entails a very overused “hot teacher”trope, and while you are doing it well, there are very few places for the story to go. Most importantly, there is no inherent danger for the protagonist. If they all get caught he is merely the victim and walks away clean.

On the other hand, the vice principal story has so many more angles. Each new girl is a new story, and as the vice principal gets more and more entangled in those relationships the danger of his being discovered grows. While he seems to not care much for his job, as educators both you and I know that what he does, even with 18-year-old students. is criminal in all 50 states. Even college professors are going to jail for using their power over students, let alone HS students.

And, I must say the Vice principal story was more elegantly written with far fewer typos, grammatical errors, and tense errors. Just look at the opening score of the first chapter. This is a story that more readers will enjoy.

If you need help in editing, I have been a professional editor and don’t offer my services lightly. I’d love to help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story and lots of fun options going forward but all the unforced errors really detracted. Needs more proof reading! I deducted one star.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Impressive Storytelling

I think that this series is excellent, lots of fantasies from my youth running through my mind. I think anyone whose read this wants more and I for one would love for mom to get involved but that's just me. I think you definitely have to get someone to proof read your work as the errors did take away from the flow of reading it. Can't wait for the next part.

lori2781lori2781about 3 years ago

definately get mom involved, but in the next episode, not the one coming up. and keep it the 3 of you for a bit then add another hot teacher or hot nurse friend. also have rachel and tina go pantiless at school and service one of both of them in thier classrooms and/or under the desk while they are teaching. yes, i agree w/previous comments and please clean the grammar and punctuations.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 3 years ago
Excellent

Chapter 1 was great but Chapter 2 was even better. I can't wait to read more. Please continue.

cmkmccmkmcabout 3 years ago

great more please

YesterdayOnceMoreYesterdayOnceMoreabout 3 years ago

Great storyline and glad to see you pick it up again.

I’m with those who say explore the threesome, leave it at that for a while.

Mom should stay out of the bed; use her instead as the comic foil to break up the singular line. It also gives you a chance to make Luke a more 3-D character. As you have him, so perfect in bed right from the start, you’re at risk of him becoming a Marty Stu (Google it). Having him deal with mom not finding out let’s you show another aspect of your main character.

Ariel also gives an opportunity to keep Luke interesting by showing more facets of him. Does he have the balls to steal Danny’s GF? With scheming from R and T? Or on his own? I’d definitely play that line out. I’d be careful if you go the route of bringing her into a foursome. Could become a cliched plot line. It may stand better as a second (or third) story line — (Luke fumbling around to keep his liaisons with T and R as the second).

Good story, very well written. Keep it up.

justhorny2justhorny2about 3 years ago

Loved the story and the characters. Keep mom out of it sexually for now. Possibly have her experiment with both Tina and Rachael either together or singley. But please get someone to proof read it first. Can't wait to read more. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is great, Hope to read the next chapter very soon, It kept me fixated on every single part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic series! I hope you continue this story arc.

SkarletMSkarletMalmost 3 years ago

Please continue, this is really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a good story.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really wish that you would post another story. Please add the mom too. Him her and the teachers. A couple of girl students as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any updates on Ch. 3?

TheBigVPTheBigVPover 2 years agoAuthor

So I know there have been lots of questions and comments, but to share a glimmer of the real world, working in the education field with young people these last two years... it's tough. I AM still working on the next chapter and other ideas, but the work-life-writing balance has been tricky. I apologize for the extensive break and hope to have a chapter drafted in the next few months. But who knows. Any and all support is always appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are over due for part 3

geek_writergeek_writerabout 2 years ago

I love the way you write, please continue?!!

Def bring Mom in, maybe get her started with the girls and they show her some pics of him w/o her knowing it's him and let it go from there

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any closer to Chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It has now been two years, so I'm guessing that the next one should come soon.

dasgoodshitdasgoodshit12 months ago

Come on dude, please post chapter 3

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Blueline10 months ago

I love this nascent series and hope you get some time and energy to add a chapter. You need an editor or at least a proofreader to find where words are dropped out of sentences and other bits and pieces like "I instantly recognized Rachel's hair splayed out across Rachel's stomach." where it should be "...across Tina's stomach." I do the same screwups but I know your story is generating the desired arousal in your readers regardless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheBigVP@TheBigVP
I'm a Midwest high school vice principal who wanted to be a writer once upon a time. Stumbled onto erotica some time ago and finally decided to try my hand at writing some. Go Badgers! I've submitted chapter one of my Teachers Pet story on 2/25 and hoping I can keep it going....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Teachers Pet Series Info