All Comments on 'Teacher's Pet Ch. 02'

by abbeynormal

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nicely done

Enjoyed it thoroughly. Do correct the quote attribution, though - "theirs not to reason why" was from Tennyson's "Charge of the Light Brigade".

abbeynormalabbeynormalover 18 years agoAuthor
Mis-Quote

Apologies to all the readers who have mentioned the error in the quote. I was confusing two different lectures from my English Lit instructor about misquotes in popular poetry and ended up making a misquote of my own.

GruffaloGruffaloover 13 years ago
Excellent!

This was so good. These are real people, sensuous and loving. The story has all the excitement of BDSM and none of the nastiness. I am more into F/M than M/F, but I thought both variations were fantastic here. It's so rare to come across porn that's literate, intelligent and interesting. You can replace 'porn' by erotica if you prefer. Good work, Abbey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GREAT build up, highly erotic & exciting but what just happened??

I was hoping they'd kiss finally, it seemed like a vital piece. I also didn't understand the need for her to fall asleep immediately, it didn't make much sense. Here Ron was worried earlier for good reason that she may regret it after. And you showed us she had the capacity to actually regret showing herself openly. You also showed there may be something more relationship love based in the upcoming future, so having them kiss, hold each other & whisper intentions and value what had just happened was really vital - you had painted the way for that but suddenly that went out the window. ??

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 8 years ago
Chapter 1 was good, but...

...chapter 2 was even better! Great story, five stars, twice!

JS_PhotoJS_Photoover 5 years ago
Amazing story

This is an amazing story! The buildup just keeps going, increasing the sensuality ever more until the final climax. Great plot and character development. One of the best, so far as I'm concerned.

InerpantsInerpantsover 4 years ago
Well written

Enjoyed the story....actually wondered about the writer bent over the couch😉😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous