Teacher's Pet Ch. 09

Story Info
Emily's punishment comes to a climax... As does she.
910 words
4.38
11.8k
6

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all the on-going feedback from the previous stories in this series. Hope you enjoy this next chapter. 5s and positive feedback are always appreciated. I also like the feedback that helps me improve my writing. I like to think I've improved as the series has progressed. Thank you those that have helped in that regard.

Also... sorry it's been a while... 5 years is a while, right?

I pinned her arms behind her back and secured them with a soft bit of rope I'd purchased for just that purpose.

"No sir, please... Not my ass." Emily pleaded as I slowly started the first of several of the night's violations of her virginal orifice.

"You know what they say Miss Moore, don't do the crime if you can't do the time." I replied, grunting with the effort of trying to work my shaft between her cheeks.

Nikki and Miss Jones, not satisfied with idly watching Emily's suffering had to taken up residence at the top of the bed, Nikki having already made a start on satiating Miss Jones' needs, enthusiastically eating her out. Miss Jones was yet to take her eyes off Emily's feigned suffering but I had a feeling that wouldn't last from the way her fists were balled up. Nikki was apparently a fast learner when it came to oral. She'd learnt how to suck a good dick quick enough.

I now had about half length inside Emily and going remained slow. Emily was only making things worst by making constant deep throated moaning interspersed by blasphemous and swear-laden utterances, making my cock swell even more. I pulled back out and thrust a bit harder causing Emily to stifle a scream. I was now as deep as a I could go without doing her a mischief so I started slowly thrusting in and out, each downstroke causing Emily more difficulty to keep screaming to a low volume.

Now Emily was good and warmed up it was time for her next surprise. Without pulling out of her, I used my foot to pull a bag out from under the bed where I'd stashed it. I grabbed the 9 inch vibrator I'd stashed there and with a quick check to see how wet she was (I needn't have bothered -- she was soaking) turned it on at half power and slipped it into her pussy before quickly resuming my thrusting into her arse.

"What the fuck did you just put in my cu.... Oooooh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck meeeee" I grinned knowing that sentence would have had a big effect on Miss Jones' libido and looking up to the top of the bed I could see I was right. Her attempt to watch Emily's punishment was forgotten, her eyes closed, one hand on the back of Nikki's head trying to bury her face first in her crotch, the other pawing at her own tits, desperately trying to drive herself over the edge.

Emily's legs were now starting to shake, her voice now only making a high pitch keening sound.

"Would... you... like... to cum... Miss Moore?" I asked, inbetween thrusts.

"Yeesssssssssss... ple....pleass.....pleaassseeee....siirrrr" She replied, barely able to form the words between gasps of breath.

"Very well." I replied giving her permission and additional encouragement as I turned the vibrator up to full and grabbed her hips so I could piston into her with a little more force. The effect was nigh on instantaneous. She seemed to freeze mid scream, her body locked stiff, the only movement being the back and forth motion as I continued to drill her like a Texan looking for oil.

I reached down and turned the vibrator in her twat up to max. All Emily could utter at this point was a string of expletives as her orgasm took hold.

"Fuc... Fuc... Fuc... Fuc... Fuc... Fuc..." Followed by one last guttural "Fuck!" and her hit the bed spread. That was all it took to drive Miss Jones over careening over the edge into orgasmic oblivion, followed quickly by Nikki whose hand had found her own clit to ensure she wasn't left hanging. I would need to deal with the other two not asking for permission before cumming later. I'm sure Emily will happily lend a hand given she was ganged up on.

By this point Nikki had rolled away from Miss Jones' dripping honeypot onto her side were she lay coming down from the high. Miss Jones' head had fallen back into the pillows but I knew what she needed now was a good hard dick. I extracted myself from behind Emily and walked to the head of the bed. Her head rose slowly and her eyes met mine. I made a come hither gesture with my finger and she practically sprang from the bed. She closed the gap between us but just before she got to me I slid my palm round the bottom of her neck and her ear to my lips and described exactly what I was going to do to her in explicit detail, all the while gently stroking every non erroneous zone I could reach.

When I was done, I brought her face to mine and kissing her deeply, hungrily before releasing her and gently pushing her towards the en suite shower, my hand spanking her ass as she passed.

The poor woman isn't going to be able to stand by the time I'm finished.