Teacher's Pet - Mamma's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are such a stud Scott, you have no idea how hot this is for me to watch. I have never had a guy willing to stand and do that just for me, or have I even seen a penis that big. It is starting to become torture, and a little too risky. The custodians have keys to all the rooms, and it is just a crap-shoot if this one is scheduled for any additional cleaning. I am guessing you don't want it to end and would like to see me in the same state as you.

She removed her skirt completely and joined me nude. I did not want to mention her pussy yet, so I complimented her on her breasts. I told her they were the largest, and firmest ones I ever saw.

I laid it on even thicker saying, "I have never felt this good masturbating, you are the first woman I ever dared to do it for. I don't want this to end."

"I don't want it to end either, but it has to. What would speed things up, and still be good for you Scott?"

"Well, I am enjoying the fact that for the first time, I am seeing exposed breasts, and have at least a partial view of a bald pussy as I jerk off, a fabulous one at that. I am not going to mince words, I know you are enjoying seeing 100 percent of this 18-year-old's fit body as he works his very visible hard cock. To make things even and speed things up, you could spread your legs enough to show me a little pink, you know, some of your entrance?"

"Wow, you are mature for a high school boy, you are one smooth-talking man as well. I can't believe in this short amount of time you have not only got naked for me but have me that way as well. But Keep in mind that I am older, I know I am not as hot nude as a girl your age would be."

With that said, she spread her legs wide, I already saw her pussy, but not to this extent. I wanted to see all of her nude, meaning her ass too, but I did not want to ask her to turn for me. Looking at her gave me a total frontal with her tiny waist just as sexy as her sexual parts. She was a little flushed, if it was an embarrassment from showing her pussy, or her sign of being turned on, it did not matter, to me, it made her even hotter. I now had a hand under my sack holding my balls and getting a little more active with my knob. I past that point of having an extremely premature ejaculation. But still wanted to stretch it out. This was the biggest sexual event in my young life, I still did not want it to end. She could not help touching herself, and inserted fingers in her pussy, now I was seeing her slide them in and out. She could not help but stroke herself.

After a few more minutes that seemed longer, I am sure, she was getting more flushed. Her nipples were hard, and the red marks left at her waist from the tight belt that she had removed were fading. This was just unbelievable to me, I felt like it could not get better, but it did. My hopes of losing my virginity were now growing. I went for it and asked if I could see her from behind.

She slid off the table again, turned around, and leaned over it. Her ass had to be firm for her age, so I let go of myself to squeeze her butt cheeks. I loved seeing her pussy and cute little butt hole. Then I went for it and wrapped my hands around to feel her breasts, which put my cock between her legs and up against her pussy. I was ready to fuck, but she wasn't.

I got to her though and could hear it in her voice, "No Scott, I can't let you in, I am so far past acceptable teacher-student behavior, let's save something for the future. You know, another time, another place. If you back up though, I will help you in some way."

I let loose to back off as slow as I could, I ran my hands slowly off her breasts but followed her body with them back down to her ass before letting go. Since she could not see me, I lifted my cock up as I backed away to make my knob have contact with her opening. It felt good for both of us, she let out a short moan as I did. Her wet pussy gave me even more lube to jerk with and got back to it as I backed up to my desk again.

Teach looked me right in the eyes as she made the couple of steps it took to reach me. She pushed up to me from the side, reached down, and replaced my hand with hers underneath my sack, her other hand was now behind me and holding my bare ass cheek as she spoke.

"You are such a smooth operator for a male of any age. Don't think I did not know what you were doing with your cock when you let it go between my legs. I have rejected a few cocks from my opening in my day, but yours was the hardest to turn away. I can't allow you in me, but I can give you a hand or two, to help you with your endeavor."

It felt so awesome having her hands on my balls and ass as I stroked, and she smelled so good as well. The next thing I knew we were kissing. I had very little experience with even girls my age with that.

Now I was kissing a teacher who was not just nude with me, but engaging my balls with her hand. Yes, she was holding my testes and ass, as I jerked my hard shaft. All while we swapped tongues.

Like any man, well likely woman as well, I wanted more. I still wanted to fuck her, I came close, so I felt sure she wanted that too. The problem was I did not have the courage yet to push things past a no. The sexual play we had had already gone too far. It was after that thought that her hand moved from my sack up to my cock, but we were still kissing.

We had to reposition ourselves, I had two free hands, so I made one more attempt to go for it. I put a hand on each ass cheek lifting her, and slid my cock deep into her slit again.

"Please Don't, it is not that I don't want to. Stop by my place this summer after graduation."

I sat her on the table and gave her room, she slid off, and we then ended up back at the front of my desk yet again. I then had one hand on her pussy, and two of its fingers in it. She was in control of my cock, and doing all the stroking for me as I was fingering her. We each had a hand on the other's ass. Kissing was no longer possible but was not missed by me. We both were into what we were doing to each other. I was at least inside her with my fingers and got what I was going to take as a promise of a future fuck.

There was no question, the work I had been doing to my cock was not nearly as pleasurable as what this hot older woman was doing to me. I was getting close to cumming, and I was uncomfortable in the most awesome way. I could not hold still, and although she was doing most of the work, I could not help but breathe heavily as I was getting close. I do that when I jerk myself off and am ready to blow, so I did not have a choice but to let nature take its course.

She was still jerking me when my first shot of cum shot out like a bullet from a pistol and made it to the table, and I swear that first one made a splat sound even if it was only in my head. Each one after that, and there were many, stopped short and landed on the floor. I had made a large puddle of cum, and I was proud. She had some on her hand, and I even still had a rope hanging from my knob. She rubbed that one in, and with her cum lubed hand handled my sensitive knob while I came down from the high I was on.

I had to kiss her again, and she did not fight me. We moved away from the puddle, and I wrapped my arms around her. We embraced and kissed each other deeply. Our nude bodies reminded us of what we just did. I realized that she got me off, and got little in return, girls get that all the time, but is it fair?

So I lifted her and held her there, and let my still partly stiff cock press against her pussy again. She still was not going to let this happen, but told me I could sit her on the table. So I moved down from the puddle and sat her there. First I kissed her nipples, then started kissing her down to her pussy. She knew what I was going for and leaned back. I at the same time lifted her legs, and I went into unfamiliar territory with my mouth. I knew about how the act was done, but little about the destination, just what a guy learns from porn. So I started by just tongue fucking her. Then I explored with my tongue to see if I could find that pleasure point they call a clit. Something they could have taught us in health class. They separated boys from girls and taught us very little about the penis and testicles. I am guessing the girls heard very little about their vaginas and nothing about penises. Both sexes need to know about the sex parts of each other.

I did my best, most of my joy came from just the contact, especially feeling her smooth legs holding my head there. I got at least some degree of an orgasm from her, or maybe just some pleasure of feeling my tongue, but she was done.

She slid down and into my arms again, we had what I thought was going to be a final and goodbye kiss, but my penis did not agree. I was as hard as I was when this all started. My cock was in her crack again, and I was pushing it even harder to try to enter. Teach was breathing heavily, so I thought she might give in. She and I were holding each other so tight as we sucked on each other's tongues. I got as far as getting my knob inside her opening. Oh, did it feel good in there, but that was as far as she was going to let me go, probably further than she planned. She shoved me and I was back out again.

"I guess we can't blame your cock for knowing what it wants. My pussy wants it to, or you would not have been so persistent, and could not have gotten this far. But now it is a time thing, we have to wrap this up now. I am not going to leave you like this, but not going to fuck you either, so get up on the table it is your turn for some better stimulation than our hands."

I did what I was told, and my cock was sticking straight up. She was much smaller than me, but she was mighty. She lifted my legs until my ass was accessible to her. As my teacher, she had seemed to be in a hurry to get this event over and done, as a nude turned-on woman, not so much. She held my cock up and with her tongue, she started at the base of my sack and ran it up slowly to my knob. It gave me chills. I guess I never had a good blow job before, and that came next. Then I was looking down her eyes as she took this student's hard cock in her mouth. My knob did not feel as good in there as in her pussy, but when she started working it, I was happy. I was getting my first real blow job from someone who had been around long enough to know what she was doing.

She had this fantastic ability to use her lips and mouth on my shaft, as she used her tongue on my knob. She was mature enough to know that a blow job was not necessarily limited to sucking cock. I hoped she was out of control and would change her mind and let me fuck her, I wanted to prove to her that I am a man. That was not in the cards, but her taking some time to rim my ass, and sucking my balls were. I loved it and hoped that it would last at least as long as the hand job. I am not sure if it was longer though, she was just so good I lost track of time.

She went on to swallow my cock, I never even tried to imagine what a woman's throat would feel like to my cock. It felt so good, it caused the end of the joy as well. I started to cum right as my cock was coming out of her throat. I could not warn her, but she handled it. She just locked her lips around my knob and took it all, it was one less puddle to have to clean up.

We did a quick clean-up of the puddle, but both of us saved dressing for last, she must have enjoyed the nudity as much as I did. I went home still a virgin to intercourse, but I finally felt like a grown man. I did not lose my cherry, but it was a better experience than just jumping a girl, fucking her, and the whole thing lasting only minutes I'm sure.

I was a man, but also still my mama's boy. I never lost the desire to show her at least as much of my body as Mom shows me of hers. Yes, she was a single mother a good one, but even though she had never seen me nude as an adult, she was becoming less modest around the house.

She did not go around nude, but she started laying out at our pool that way sometimes. I could not get too close of view, she would cover her bottom half if I or anyone else got close. As time went by she would increase her walks through the house topless as well. It was usually after washing or coloring her hair, and would just have on sexy panties, and a towel wrapped around her head. But it seemed like she was using every excuse she could to show me her breasts. It was never discussed, I liked it, especially when mom's sexy panties treated me to a camel-toe, and never wanted her to stop it. I sometimes felt like why was that OK for her, and not for me. Who made up the rule that a mom and son could not be nude in front of each other as adults?

I guess it was fair, but it was not my fault that especially as the adult I was, a penis uncovered in front of my mom most people considered wrong. I just felt different after my teacher and I were nude together and had oral sex. If I was old enough to show myself to her, why not my mom? I felt that I would be even more proud to show it to her and that she might enjoy the view like my teacher did. I just wanted the freedom she had.

Graduation was near, and I had not had any more contact physically with my teacher. But on one of the last days she pulled me aside after class. "Soon I won't be your teacher, I will miss you as a student. You are welcome to come by my place as a friend of mine, or more, just to talk if nothing else. It still won't look right to some people. So if you are interested in some extra money for college, I could use some help around the yard, mowing, etc. It won't be a big financial boost, but it might have some other benefits."

I was in, just like cleaning the lab tables I would do it for nothing. I needed someone to help me get rid of some of the frustrations I was having at home, maybe even cut down on some of my erections there. I was on it, on the job, and my former teacher. She tested my stamina and wasted no time doing it. My first time there I did not even have time to mow the lawn, neither one of us wanted to put off fucking any longer. It was good having a more mature woman take my cherry, She made sure we followed some of the same protocols that we did in the classroom. I was much better at eating her pussy this time, I had been studying that act on the internet. She was getting better at swallowing my cock, she swore mine was the biggest she had tried to swallow and after a while, she did not gag as much.

Once I felt what it was like to have my cock surrounded by a warm pussy, I wanted to do it again and again. So that first visit it was dark before we were done, and I had to go back the next day. She made me mow first as it needed it, then I showered and fucked her.

That was the routine, mow the lawn, pull weeds, then shower, then fuck the teacher, sometimes we showered and fucked at the same time. She was understanding, she would take charge when I was visibly tired. Her riding me was just another of the many positions that I learned from her. Well, I have to be honest, everything I knew about fucking at that point came from my experienced teacher and employer.

A bonus was that when I was inside the house, she wanted me nude, I did not even have to ask to be that way. She admitted it was because seeing my fit teen body in the raw made her feel younger. I did not care if I was being used, I was being used in a good way.

I was having a great summer so far, I decided that before I left for school I was going to display my grown-up body to my mom. I just had to figure out how to break the ice.

Since I had this new freedom of walking nude, and often hard around my teacher's place, I decided to try to go for it at home too. Mom showed her tits, most of her ass sometimes in a bikini, or panties that could not have been comfortable for day-to-day wear. I had to deal with the arousal I should not have been having. I wore boxers just to make the short walk from the shower to my bedroom.

We live modestly with no support from my dad and have only one bathroom. I usually take some clean boxers or workout shorts with me. I had claimed my manhood with my teacher when I showed my young body to her nude. That led to more, and I don't expect that with Mom, but I wanted to at least show myself. I took it in steps, I wanted to see if she would react negatively to any of them. I tried just wearing a towel on some trips and each time I allowed it to get lower on my hips. I found the smallest one available, and let the slight overlap line up close to my package. I did not look down when she was around, but I could feel some air on my shaft when I walked, so there was some exposure, but she did not say a thing.

Then on one trip, I let my towel drop one day like it was an accident. The result was a quick flash, a thrill, but not as big of a thrill as I wanted, as there was still no verbal response from my mom to my exposed flaccid penis.

One day she was off work, and in her bedroom when I took my shower. I pulled off the flash, so I was determined to step things up, and deliberately did not take a clean dry towel or boxers with me for the trip back to my room. The bath door is almost right across from her bedroom door which was often open. I planned to make a noise with the bathroom door, and at the very least walk slowly by her door hoping she was looking, maybe even getting up to see what the noise was. It was not a good execution of the plan, as she had music on, and the slam I gave the door was not loud enough. A do-over would have been obvious, so I did not expect much of a reaction if any.

I was not going to be denied though, and was forced to get bold. I walked out nude and was standing in her doorway as she sat in only some sexy panties putting on some makeup. I was so excited that I was finally showing Mom my grown-up cock, I could tell it was growing some. The noise did not get her attention, so I just said, "Mom."

She turned toward the door and looked me up and down causing me to almost panic, but I didn't. I just said, "Sorry, I thought you were in the kitchen Mom, and thought I could make it to my room this way. I forgot clean boxers and did not want to use another clean one as a traveling towel. You are looking a bit surprised, and I guess I am a little frozen in my tracks standing here like this. But I did want to ask you a question regarding our nudity in the house. But I can go to my room and dress first."

I expected her to just say she would not look, but she shocked me with her reply.

"Son, I am your Mom, not a stranger, you don't have to rush away just because you're nude. You don't have anything I have never seen on other males. I had two brothers that were not modest at your age. It just is that I had not yet seen you this way as a grown-up. You seemed to get modest around me at some point. How you walk around here when it is just the two of us, is up to you. I can't look at you in a totally nonsexual way though. You're just too hot standing there nude, but I can try to act appropriately as your mom. As an adult, you can make your own decisions on what you do or don't want your mom to see or touch."

"I have not worried much about you seeing my bare breasts now that you are older. Even before that my sunning bikini and panties showed you most of me. So I guess you won't have much on me if you walk around here with your penis flopping around. But again, we both should act appropriately for a mother and son. I don't think I am ready to show you all of me yet, but we will see."

Wow, why did I wait so long to bring it up? I wanted to tell her that her being nude would be OK with me, but did not want to sound anxious.

I tried my best to leave then to go to my room, but this was my first chance to be naked in front of her. Standing there with my dick exposed to her was everything I thought it would be, and maybe more. So the urge to stay longer at her door nude was too big to pass on. I just had to think of a reason, something more to say as I displayed myself. I guess I kind of repeated myself, but it was all I could think of.