Teacher's Pet - Mamma's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So this is new to me, but I like the idea of not hiding anything from you mom. But are you sure this is OK to you?"

I awaited her response as I stood there nude with my dick now just hard enough to be hanging in a nice arc that I was proud of, it was in progress for an erection though.

"Well, I am glad you did stop and talk absent of clothes. You're such a beautiful boy dressed, but this view you're treating me to is over the top. But I am not stupid, I understand part of your reason. I had brothers who wanted to see me and show themselves. My one brother and I had both seen and touched each other once while drinking, we were both of age and in college. It is a story I might get the nerve to tell you sometime. It's natural for a young man to want his whole body, mostly his penis to be seen or touched by a woman. I can testify that having it be a sibling comes with a whole different thrill. Since you have no siblings, I am the only woman in the house, so I understand that I am the only female here to interact with you this way. I can see you have excited your penis doing it, don't worry it's OK to be proud of your dick. You should be, I am both surprised at the size of it, and feeling proud you have a nice one you are willing to show to me. But you better run along before I start seeing it like just any other big dick and not my sons."

"I think it likes you showing it off, and I think you are afraid to look down. You don't have to look. I will tell you the penis you are showing me is awesome, and getting pretty stiff, well on its way to getting big and angry." (and finished that with one of her typical chuckles)

I stood there realizing she was right on about me, they say you can fool a lot of people, but you can't fool your mom. I did want her to see my penis, and she was right about it getting more erect as I stood there. She even saw I was uncomfortable about making my exit once I stayed that long, and as I stood there it became totally erect.

"Well son, I am more than enjoying this debut, but if you want dinner on time, you better run along, it is obvious your friend down there needs some attention. I have to finish my makeup, then probably will have to change my wet panties."

I was so Happy I did it and got the response I did. She even acknowledged the fact that I needed to jerk off like my teacher did. Her use of the word touch excited me even more. I could not help but wonder if she jerked, or helped get her brother off, and would she do that for me?

Now I had something to build on. The next step was to find more ways to be nude for her and with my cock in even its total erect stage. Then there would be the most difficult one to set up. That would be me finding a way to justify jerking off and cumming in front of her, with or without her help.

I want to share that most private of moments with her.