Teachers Pet Pt. 01

Story Info
(Female Gaze), Teacher's Pet helps 30s Professor "relax".
868 words
3.53
6.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 03/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a sharp jawline and beautiful blue eyes, which put the fear of God into you when he gave you an annoyed look across the room. On the first day of class he had told a student to just get up and leave, that they were being dropped. She had caught him talking to himself once, trying to organize his ideas. He was pacing too, back and forth in his leather shoes and slacks.

She didn't live very far and she had other classes this day. That means she could change if she had to. She had decided to wear a mini-skirt, a thin white button up shirt, white socks that go up to her knees. Over that she wears a cropped tan jacket. Her lipstick is a nude color.

She didn't live very far and she had other classes this day. That means she could change if she had to. She had decided to wear a mini-skirt, which was just a touch too short. It was a little sliver of rebellion, but in the age of slipping dress codes, it might just make her seem more like a respectable student than she would like. Her white button-up shirt was a bit tight on her, on purpose, to subtle draw attention to the curve of her bosom. A few buttons were undone, just the exact number she could get away with. Besides her white socks that went up to her knees, she had her cropped tan jacket, which cinched around the waist and was tailored to flatter her as well. The crowning touch was some nude color lipstick, something that improved her appearance just a bit, but didn't stick out.

When she came into his office, he was leaned over a stack of papers marking them with red or black ink. It was a few hours after he should've finished his workday and it was already starting to get dark, as it was winter. It was also a friday night, he shouldn't be here, but she had a feeling he would be.

"Good evening Professor," she says as she walks in, closing the door behind her. "I hope I'm not disturbing you." She smiles sweetly at him, trying to act like any other student would. But inside, she was hoping he wasn't too busy for her.

He looks up from his papers and notices her. "Well I know you don't need help... So what brings you here during what shouldn't be office hours?" He was right. As the teachers pet, she would listen and study. She would ask questions and be part of discussions. She even would hang back to discuss the days material sometimes.

"Oh, well..." She begins, walking closer to his desk. "I just wanted to make sure you were doing okay. It seems like you've been working really hard lately, and I thought maybe you could use some company or someone to talk to." She leans against his desk, crossing her arms under her chest. With her tailored and fitted outfit, this would certainly make her breasts look more perky and full. He didn't notice at all.

"Oh... No... I'm busy if you don't have any questions about the assignments..." He grumpily replied. As if he wasn't pent up and overworked, which he clearly was. There likely was tension in his neck even.

"Stress is very bad for you." She says. "If you're going to work for a few more hours, you might as well at least take a power break for 15 or twenty minutes."

He looks over at her and blinks a few times, before looking his watch and then her. "I suppose you are right," He slumps his shoulders in defeat. "What do you suggest?"

She smirks and bites her bottom lip, before speaking. "Well, like a power nap, it needs to be strong and quick." she whispers seductively, leaning forward slightly. "Something to completely distract you from work for twenty minutes."

"Oh um...." He seems to not know what she means. He's even a little nervous and out of it, almost cute. "Like play a mobile game on my phone or something?"

"No," she shakes her head slowly, "something much better than that." Her eyes dart down to his crotch area. "You can sit on one of these stools and close your eyes, I will show you a technique I learned."

He got up and did as she said, trusting in her. Possibly he thought this was yoga or deep breathing, or maybe he secretly knew.

She grabs her knees and lifts up her skirt, before pushing her bare ass against his crouch, feeling his bulge grow through his pants. Under her skirt she was wearing underwear that covered her little rosebud and flower, but neither of her pillowy buns. She looks back at him with a wicked smile, knowing exactly how aroused she's making him feel.

"How does that feel, Professor?" She asks, her voice low and seductive.

His bulge is growing, but he shudders. "W-What Uh, it feels good i guess?"

She starts grinding harder, rubbing herself against him through the fabric of their clothing. "Good?" She asks, her hips moving faster now. "Or do you need more?"