Teacher's Pet Pt. 02

Story Info
New teacher's degradation continues.
1k words
4.23
25.9k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick sat in his office with the slut slowly stroking his cock. She knelt there worshipping it. Jenna was totally his now. He stroked her hair gently and slowly. Opening a desk drawer he pulled out a phone that he had stashed there and whilst she continued to gently work his shaft he quickly sent a message to his Deputy-Head. He knew what he wanted next and was looking forwards to the next part of this evening. It was early still and he knew where the Deputy was. He always knew. She was one of the first people he had broken to his use years ago. When he got this job she was one of the first people he had made sure got a senior position in the school.

A key turned in the lock on the door and his naked slut froze in fear.

"Did I tell you to stop sucking slut?" A light slap across her face returned her to her duty. Nick took a moment to admire her kneeling there for him. Medium height, her shaved pussy, gorgeous tits, long flowing hair and those big dark eyes all aroused him.

He looked up and smiled as his deputy entered the office. She was petite at just over five foot but he knew she was all fire. Her large breasts threatened to rip her blouse every time she wore it. Tonight she had dressed as he had instructed her earlier that day. Short pencil skirt, tight white blouse that her 32G tits strained against seamed black stockings and stilettos that could kill a man. He knew that underneath was the black leather corset he had bought her after their first full weekend together and suspender belt.

"Good evening Tatiana... Welcome to the party. Jenna is proving a very good submissive slut. Your toys are in the usual place."

Nick smiled as Tatiana went straight to the cupboard and withdrew a small black bag. Within the bag were the toys that they occasionally used together. She dipped her hand in and quickly withdrew the one that Nick knew she would have.

Several years ago she had been an absolute bitch to him. But now she was his bitch. Nick gripped a handful of Jenna's hair and pulled her to her feet. She stumbled as he pushed her face down across the desk again. He walked around in front of her and gripped her head tilting it back. Decided that wasn't working and rolled her onto her back again. She lay on her back on the desk. He hooked his arms and dragged her towards him so that her head hung down off the edge. Sliding his cock back into her mouth he began to fuck it slowly. Reaching down he squeezed her breasts and nipples playing with them. Teaching and pulling - enjoying listening to her moans and gasps when he pulled that little bit harder.

Tatiana had slid her pencil skirt up until it was around her waist. She had already been wearing the harness for the strapon she had removed from the bag and she was now fixing it into position. She took a small tube of lube from her purse and walked round to the other side of the table opposite Nick. She pressed the head of the dildo to Jenna's tight pussy and began teasing her with the plastic cock. Just fucking her with the first inch or so, making her gasp and writhe under her. His cock fucked her mouth as Tat slowly squirted some lube onto her delicate fingers and pushed her index finger into Jenna's ass. Jenna stopped squirming immediately and even as Nick was fucking her helpless mouth Tat added a second finger then a third to the ones sliding in and out of her ass. Tat quickly began stretching it and preparing it. With her other hand she rubbed lube onto the length of the large plastic strapon then grabbing Jenna's legs lifted them high in the air.

She pushed the firm plastic against Jenna's tightly puckered ass and forced it deep inside her. Nick groaned as she practically screamed around his cock at the sudden intrusion into her ass. He gripped her shoulders and pinned her down still pistoning his cock back and forth inside her. He watched as Tatiana began slowly fucking her ass. Drilling the shaft into her tight asshole over and over.

Finally Tatiana pulled out and lay on top of the desk leaving a sobbing Jenna next to her. Nick pulled out of her mouth and moved back round the other side. Together he and Tatiana moved her, positioned her and half dragged her into a sitting position straddling Tatiana. He guided the length of the plastic cock into her soaked pussy and pushed her down so Tatiana could grab her hair and pull her in for a kiss. With her ass exposed Nick slid his cock into her well lubed ass and fucked her hard until he came explosively inside her.

He pulled out and as quickly as she had begun Tatiana was on her knees cleaning his cock for him. She slowly stripped off as she licked and sucked his cock clean. Jenna lay on the desk unmoving. Nick walked over to her as Tatiana stripped and slowly stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. "You have succeeded well today Jenna. We have much to look forwards to... Soon you will be just like Tatiana."

Jenna sat up and looked at Tatiana who was now stood naked in the middle of the office. Her pierced nipples shone and reflected the light, as did the piercing in her pussy. Just above her pussy were tattooed the words Nick's Slut.

"Turn round slut..."

She did and on her back was the half done tattoo... A tree stretched all the way down her spine, half of the leaves had been done on the tree. At the base were a man and woman, the woman kneeling her arms and feet bound behind her. Nick stroked Jenna's hair gently... "Every leaf on that tree has been added every time she has obeyed me. She got two leaves for some of the challenges I set her.'

Nick smiled as he pulled Jenna to her feet.

"Get dressed slut. We will continue this tomorrow night at my house."

He kissed her lips gently and then helped her dress. After she left he spent some time rewarding Tatiana then began planning the following night with her.