Teacher's Pet - The College Years

Story Info
Part two of Teacher's Pet - Lesbian love story.
3k words
4.32
9.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my junior year at the University when I happened to stumble upon my former high school English teacher's name as the Professor of an advanced class.

At first I wasn't sure it was her, but realized her name was rather unique and it had to be her. I quickly signed up for the course in fear that it might be filled to capacity before I registered.

Diane Pierre was much more than just my former teacher. She was in fact, the only woman I had ever been sexually involved with. I was getting ready to graduate when she kind of seduced me. Not that I wasn't a willing participant as I dreamed of being with her for almost two years before it actually happened.

Right after our brief interlude, she dropped me like a hot potato. I didn't want to pursue it as I imagined she was embarrassed at what had happened and wished we didn't get sexually involved.

Problem was, I couldn't get her off my mind. As much as I tried, it just wasn't possible. I dated a few guys my freshman year, but it just didn't feel right being with them sexually. They weren't soft and gentle. They were hard and fast, just wanting to get into my panties. I didn't enjoy their physical bodies as much as I enjoyed devouring hers.

It always seemed like something was missing with the boyfriends. Something I had only with her that I couldn't capture no matter how many different dates I went on. I was convinced that it was just Miss Pierre that I had that special connection with.

Her class was held in an amphitheater so I entered through the upper balcony doors and found a seat in the back trying hard for her not to see me. There she was in all her glory at the podium telling everyone to find a seat and settle down.

My heart started racing and my hands began to sweat as I listened to her voice and looked her over from head to toe.

I loved that she was a teacher and now a professor. I was proud of her. I enjoyed watching her teach as she put her heart into it whenever she spoke about Emily Dickinson or William Shakespeare.

I managed to get through the class without her looking up into the balcony as I hid behind my notebook, slumped down in the seat. Trying to figure out how I was going to approach her, or if I wanted to just stay at a distance, admiring her from afar. I was confused as part of me wanted her and part of me was saying the hell with her. What was I going to do? My mind was having a private battle with itself.

After the class was over, I watched as she gathered up her books and put them in her briefcase. I waited till she slipped her jacket on and exited into the hallway. Following quite a distance away from her I wanted to see where she parked her car. As she hit the door clicker and the lights on her car blinked, I picked up my pace and scooted in front of her holding the drivers door shut behind me.

"Oh my God, Barbara!", she exclaimed. " You startled me".

"I didn't mean to. I was in your lecture tonight and wanted to say hello,' I said.

"Well, Hello to you!", she said casually. "I saw your name on the student roster, but didn't think you attended."

"I was there, up in the balcony. Can we talk?", I asked.

"Sure. Get in, we will go for coffee. That is, if you want to".

Without answering, I got in on the passenger side and threw my books on the floor between my feet. She put her briefcase in the back seat and got in. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest as I watched her start the car and head down the road. I was enjoying the very scent of her as she drove the short distance to the local Starbucks.

' So, how are you doing, education wise?", she asked.

"I'm doing find. Majoring in Political Journalism. It's rough, but it's what I want to do."

"You will be good at that. I just know you will.", she said continuing with the small talk.

All the while I wanted to ask her why she didn't get in touch with me or want to see me again after that night. I got up the nerve and blurted out;

'So, I guess you were disappointed with me that night we spent together (?)'.

"Oh, NO! Why would you think such a thing?'

"Well you kind of ignored me and never contacted me again.'

"It didn't have anything to do with you or that night, my dear'., she said.

"I was involved with someone who is insanely jealous so I didn't want to stress her out. I loved the time you and I spent together. As a matter of fact, I'm not seeing her any longer so if you want, we can pick up where we left off.'

'I would like that', I said sheepishly. Damn, I said to myself, I would LOVE that is what I was thinking. I didn't want to seem too anxious, even though I was having all I could do to just sit there and stare at her without reaching over and touching her. To feel her soft skin against mine again was all I could think about the entire time I sat in the car.

She pulled into the parking lot, shut off the engine and leaned over and kissed me, square on the lips. I melted.

'Don't ever think I don't care about you,' she said.

"Well, I wasn't sure what you were thinking about us'.

'It's ok. I just don't like cheating on anyone and if I continued to see you, it would be cheating on her. Do you understand?''

'Sure, sure, I get it', I said. 'Let's go in and have some coffee'.

Being with her for that short time convinced me that I was truly in love with her.

I loved everything about her and was tired of denying it. I was determined to have a relationship in spite of what anyone would think about me falling in love with another woman, especially an older one.

That weekend I drove up to her townhouse and she seemed very eager to be with me again. I packed an overnight bag as I knew I wouldn't want to leave her bed once I was back in it. We certainly picked right up where we left off. I knew how to please her and it didn't matter what she did to me, I was over the moon to be back in her arms again.

I continued to attend her class, but sat only a few seats from the front so I could watch her every move for the entire 90 minutes. We had decided that it was best if we didn't let anyone know we were involved as she was a teacher and I was her student. I'm sure the college would not approve and I didn't want to cause her any trouble. Of course I got an 'A' for the course. Being her private little pet, it was impossible for me to do anything wrong.

Often I would mouth her a kiss as she walked around reciting paragraphs from the textbook. She would get all flustered and loose her place, as I chuckled to myself every time. We were definitely falling in love with one another. I didn't want to do anything but spend all my free time with her.

Most of the times we went to her place in Bloomingdale. I lived in the dorm, so it was impossible for her to be with me at school. One day I was on the tennis court and she showed up sitting in the bleachers, watching me play. I was so distracted and lost a few sets as she returned the favor from my antics in her class. She smiled as I missed the shot after seeing her there, watching me.

After the match I went over to speak to her.

"That wasn't funny!", I said.

"I thought it was. Why? Couldn't concentrate?'

"No, not with you watching me so intently. Let's go to your place, but I need a shower first', I said.

"I have one of those at my house", she said sarcastically.

I smiled and ran to my Jeep as fast as I could to head to her place.

When I arrived she had already stripped and was wearing only her bathrobe.

'Come on. Take off those sweaty clothes! Your shower awaits!', she exclaimed."

I quickly shed everything right there in the living room and playfully ran to the shower, giggling all the way as she chased me. I loved taking showers with her. It was always so sensual, rubbing the soap over her beautiful body. Kissing eachother while holding our breath as the water trickled down our faces. Grabbing and groping eachother in just about every place imaginable and giggling the entire time.

Wrapping eachother in towels, we headed to the bedroom where we jumped under the covers and continued to please eachother until we were exhausted. I kept thinking to myself that I never wanted this to end. I never wanted to be without her. It didn't' matter where we were. Driving in the car, pleasing eachother in the shower, in the classroom at school, or in the bedroom. I just didn't want any of it to end, ever.

The next morning, I woke to the smell of coffee and bacon. I threw on my bathrobe and went out to see what she was up to.

'Good morning. I hope you're hungry'

"Famished. I don't think we ever stopped to have dinner last night.'

'No, we certainly didn't. We were busy', she said slyly.

With that she came over to me and kissed me on the lips, then playfully stuck a firm piece of bacon into my mouth.

I watched her as she sipped the coffee from a mug that had "World's Greatest Teacher", on it. I continued to devour the eggs and toast she had placed in front of me.

"Cute mug", I commented in between taking huge bites of my already buttered toast.

"Oh, yes, one of my favorite students gave it to me many years ago'.,

"I thought I was your favorite student', I said teasingly.

"You are. This was a gift from someone before you!"..

"Oh, really?, I will get you a new one and you can throw that one out!"

"I don't think so young lady", she scolded.

"Why not? You like her better than me?"

"Maybe"...she said just to get a rise out of me, and it worked.

I jumped out of my chair and opening my robe showing her my naked body I went up to her wrapping my arms around her neck so that her lips were in direct line with my breasts. She kissed them gently and put her coffee cup down so that she could pay full attention to making love to me, right there in the kitchen, during breakfast. I leaned back resting my arms on the kitchen table as she planted her lips on my nipples and continued to please me. She became very turned on and stood up telling me we needed to go back to bed.

" But I'm hungry.' I told her.

"So am I, but you started it! ", she said jokingly. I grabbed my coffee and brought it with me to take a few sips before jumping back into bed. It was so romantic. Every time we were together it got better and better. We just couldn't get enough of each other.

The next few months went by in a bleem as I was going into my senior year. Diane helped me with my finals and essays and I once again, made the Dean's list. My life was going along so beautifully that I just couldn't believe it.

Senior year I applied to mostly all of the prestigious political news stations in Washington DC, in hopes of landing an internship with one of them. My grades were outstanding and I got a varsity letter for being on the University's Tennis Team.

I remember sitting around the living room with Diane and telling her how excited I was that I might be moving out of state to follow my career. She didn't seem overjoyed with my future plans. It meant we would be separated and our relationship would become long distance. The thought did occur to me, but it was something I had been working for my entire four years in college. I didn't even consider that Diane wouldn't be coming with me.

She told me she didn't want our relationship to hold me back, but deep down inside I knew she would be broken hearted if we weren't with each other on a daily basis.

The news came in early spring that CNN wanted me to come to Washington, DC to meet with their program coordinator. As I read the letter out loud one evening, I paused in between the sentences and exclaimed'

"We can go down and make a mini vacation out of it!"

"Absolutely. When do they want you?", she asked.

"Next Thursday and Friday. Do you think you can take time off?", I asked.

"Yes, no problem. I have my tenure now. I pretty much call the shots."

So we planned on leaving Wednesday evening for the 5-hour trip south. It was great having her with me giving me all the confidence I needed for the interview.

We stayed in a four star hotel right outside the capital and spent the weekend visiting all the national monuments. It was really a nice trip. I was nervous at first, but Diane was there to give me all the moral and physical support I needed.

Three weeks later I received the letter that they wanted me! I was over the moon when I got the good news. Diane seemed happy, but had that puzzled look on her face thinking about how we were going to work out the logistics.

I didn't want her to quit her High School teaching position and Adjunct Professorship at the college, but there really wasn't any other way. Unless I traveled to Washington alone, which neither of us wanted.

That night, as we lay in eachother's arms, our minds were heavy with the thought of going our separate ways. She tried to convince me that things would work out and she would visit me every chance she could. I knew she meant what she said, but I didn't want to give up the closeness we shared, not even for one night.

The night before I had to leave for Washington, she made a special dinner, set the table with candles and greeted me wearing the sexiest outfit ever. She had a red laced bustier and a short see through robe. As I saw her standing there with the wineglass in her hand in the candlelight I burst out crying.

"What?? Why are you crying??, she asked.

"I don't want to leave you," I whimpered.

"You're not leaving me silly...this is just going to be a night to remember until we are together again. You will see. It will be fine, " she said as she walked toward me and putting down the glass hugged me as tight as she could.

I just stood there, not even hugging her back. I laid my head on her and continued to sob into her bare shoulder.

"Come on Barb, it's not the end of us by no means, " she said.

I wanted to believe her, but deep down I was scared that we would drift apart and she would move on to someone else. Another student that caught her fancy that would become her new Teacher's Pet was all I could think about. I was beside myself as those thoughts consumed me.

She took my chin in her hands and looked me square in the eye saying, "I love you. That isn't going to change. Stop worrying. Everything will work out fine."

With that I dried my tears and somberly walked into the bedroom as she led the way to our bed to comfort me.

For the next few months, I was preoccupied with the Newsroom and all the comings and goings at the prestigious place. Diane and I talked all the time and would stay on the phone at night for hours until one of us fell asleep. I missed her so much but tried to tell myself it wouldn't be long before we would see eachother again.

The first break I had to get away I took the train back to New Jersey and surprised her when she got home from school. When I got to the townhouse there were boxes and boxes piled up everywhere. What was going on? I asked myself.

It seemed Diane was either getting rid of everything she owned or moving! That was it! She was moving to DC and wanted to surprise me. Spoiler alert: I found out before she could tell me the good news.

She applied to a local high school in Washington and was going to teach at the University. Everything was planned for the following month. She even had a realtor looking into a bigger apartment for both of us and was selling the townhouse in Bloomingdale.

I can't tell you how happy I was to see her and to learn of the news. It was true, as she truly did love me and wanted to spend the rest of her life with me.

I was offered a low-level position at the News station and she settled into the new school and university right away. I guess it was meant to be.

Being the Teacher's Pet really paid off as I was the one and only pet she ever needed after that.