Teacher's Pets

Story Info
She did more than just teach math.
8.8k words
4.34
109.9k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was inspired by a suggestion posted in the Literotica forum which was based on an actual letter written to an online advise columnist.

As always, constructive comments are always welcome and please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama.

*

Charles Hurley -- "Chuck" to his friends -- shed hot tears as he watched the streaming video of his wife with two much younger males. There was no doubt at all what was happening, and there was no doubt that his 15-year marriage was destroyed. He thought back to how it all began.

Chuck met his wife, Nancy, while attending college. He was working for a degree in information technology and she was studying to become a teacher. They dated, fell in love and married shortly after graduation. He went to work for a prestigious computer electronics firm specializing in surveillance equipment and she became a math teacher at a local high school.

They had three children in fairly short order. Jenny, their first, was born a little more than a year after their wedding, followed by twin boys, Larry and Danny, about a year later. Not wanting any more children, Nancy had a tubal ligation performed after the twins were delivered.

Life seemed to go well for Chuck and Nancy. They each had good careers, got along well, and had sex as often as possible, given the presence of three young children. They were each living the dream and had finally made enough to buy their dream home in the suburbs, complete with a swimming pool and a Jacuzzi.

Life in the Hurley household was good -- neither one worked too much overtime, they spent lots of time with each other and the children and by all accounts, everything seemed to be great.

Nancy loved children and took her teaching seriously. So seriously that she would often tutor students in their home either after school or during weekends when noting else was planned. Chuck had no problem with that, even though he thought it rather odd that no other teacher did that.

One year, however, she began helping a senior male -- someone who seemed to have no real problem with mathematics. It turned out that Bobby, the senior in question, was putting together a business plan and sought Nancy's help, since she also taught economics and business.

Chuck didn't seem to care much at first, but noticed that the boy was at their house an awful lot -- and never when Chuck and the children were at home alone. But it seemed that he would almost always show up shortly after Nancy would arrive home.

Soon, he was a regular guest at dinner and if Nancy had to go to the store, he would ride with her. He even showed up practically every weekend, whether Chuck had plans with the family or not, and would stay until late at night.

This began to irritate Chuck, who tried to express his concerns to Nancy.

"I think he's over here far too much," he said one night. "It's really beginning to eat into our family time. I'm beginning to think he has a crush on you." Nancy would wave him off.

"Oh, don't be a stick in the mud," she said. "Bobby's just a kid."

"Yeah," Chuck said. "Your student, to be precise. And he's monopolizing all your time. I don't mind you helping, but this is getting out of hand and could be seen as inappropriate."

"There's nothing inappropriate about it," she said, chiding her husband. "He's just asking for a little help with his business plan. I think he may have something worth pursing."

"Fine," Chuck said. "Maybe you need to set some limits and put your family first."

"Okay, okay," Nancy said, exasperated.

But the limits were never apparently set. Instead, the situation got worse. Bobby still came to the house three nights a week and would stay until after the children went to bed, but Nancy began working with him after hours at school -- or so she said. Some of those after-hours sessions seemed to involve dinner with a fair amount of alcohol.

Nancy came home one Wednesday night about 9:30 and it was obvious she had been drinking. Chuck was not pleased, as she failed to let them know she would be gone after dinner.

"Where were you?" he asked.

"What business is it of yours?" she asked. "I worked with Bobby for a while then we went for dinner. So what?"

"So what?" Chuck asked. "You never bothered to let us know you were going to be gone. I tried calling but you never answered your phone. So I just ordered a pizza for the kids. Were you out drinking with that boy?"

"I had a couple of drinks and I think he did too. It's legal, he's over 18," she said.

"Dammit, Nancy," Chuck said. "He's your student. That's way over the line and you know it. The school could fire you for fraternization. You really need to knock this off."

"Oh, you're just a spoil-sport," she said. "I did nothing wrong, so you need to just back off. I'll have dinner with whomever I want and it's none of your business."

"When it affects our family, it IS my business," Chuck said. "The kids kept asking for you all night."

Chuck began noticing other changes as well. Until then, they had enjoyed sex at least three nights a week and several times on the weekend. That dwindled down to maybe one night a week -- period. And it wasn't because they were getting older. Chuck always kept himself in good shape and worked out at the company gym three days a week. He also enjoyed rough-housing with the kids on the weekend. Nancy also kept herself in shape and looked much younger than her 37 years of age.

She also began nit-picking everything he did and putting him down, sometimes in front of the children. More than once, she would start arguments with him over practically nothing, using that as an excuse to withhold sex.

One day, Jenny came to him. She had started her freshman year at the high school where Nancy worked.

"Dad, we need to talk," she said, making sure Nancy was preoccupied.

"Sure, hon, what's wrong?" he asked.

"Dad, everyone at school is talking about mom and that boy, and I really don't like it," she said.

"What are they saying?" he asked her.

"They're saying that she's having sex with that boy, Bobby. They've been teasing me about it, saying that Bobby could soon be my stepfather. They're also making fun of you, saying that maybe you're not man enough for her. It's really making me mad," she said.

"Have you talked to your mom about it?" he asked.

"I tried once, but she said it's just gossip and to just ignore it," she said.

"Do you think something's going on?" he asked her. She handed him a folded piece of paper. He unfolded it and saw a drawing of two people kissing. One was obviously Nancy. Jenny said someone slipped the drawing into her locker at school.

"They're always flirting when he's around her and she just stands there and giggles when he says something. It's so embarrassing," she said. "Please make her stop."

"I'll talk to your mother, Jen," he said.

Chuck did talk to Nancy and showed him the drawing Jenny gave him, but she just waved him off.

"It's just high school kids being jealous," she said. "It's nothing to get worried about."

"Yes, Nancy, it is," Chuck said. "Jenny's getting harassed at school and it's embarrassing her. Please, you need to tell this boy to knock it off."

"Look, jackass, I'll talk to whomever I want and it's none of your goddamn business," she hissed. She suddenly realized the tone she used with Chuck and immediately backed down. "I'm sorry for being so short with you, Chuck. You're right. I'll talk to Jenny and get it straightened out. And I don't want to hear any more complaints about Bobby, hear me?"

"I'd better not," Chuck said. "This has gone too far and it needs to stop. Put yourself in my shoes. What would you do if an 18-year-old female intern came on to me like Bobby and I responded to her the way you are to him?" Nancy's face suddenly turned white.

"I'd kick your ass out of the house and probably divorce you if you didn't stop," she said.

"Well," he said. "Maybe you should take your own advise before this goes too far."

Nancy did talk to Jenny later, but only to tell her never to say anything to her father about what she hears or sees at school about the two of them. Jenny, being loyal to her father, told Chuck.

"Dad, something's definitely going on," she said. "Mom basically threatened me and said I'm never to tell you anything I see or hear at school about her and Bobby."

"What are you gonna do?" Chuck asked.

"I'm going to be your eyes and ears at that that school. I won't say anything to Mom, but I'll do my best to get video so you can see for yourself," she said.

"That's my girl," Chuck said, giving his daughter a hug.

Over the next few days, Jenny emailed several pictures of Nancy with Bobby at school, and they certainly did not look like the normal interaction one would expect between a teacher and a student. All of them showed the two making contact, and more than one showed them with their arms around each other. One seemed to even show them kissing.

Chuck began to wonder why the school administration wasn't taking any action and decided to make some discreet inquiries. He called the district superintendent's office and scheduled an appointment for later in the week, asking that it be kept highly confidential.

He said nothing more to Nancy, but kept a running log of the dates she was spending extra time with Bobby and kept the photos Jenny sent him. By now, she was staying after hours with him three days a week, many times not getting home before 8:00.

The day came for his appointment with the district superintendent, and he decided to keep Nancy's name and the information Jenny gave him out of the discussion if at all possible. He was ushered into the office and shook hands with Dr. Roland Martin, PhD, the district superintendent.

"So, what can I do for you, Mr. Hurley?" he asked.

"Thanks for seeing me, Dr. Martin, please call me Chuck," he said.

"Sure, and feel free to call me Roland. I hate all that 'Dr. Martin' crap," Roland said.

"Well, I'm not sure how to approach this, so I guess I'll throw out a hypothetical," Chuck said. "Just curious, what would happen if a teacher were found to be having an inappropriate relationship with a student?" Roland sat back and thought for a moment.

"You mean, a sexual relationship?" Roland asked.

"Possibly," Chuck said. "Dinner dates, drinking, that sort of thing. Sex could be involved."

"We have a very strict policy regarding that type of behavior. For starters, the teacher would be suspended pending an investigation and could be fired if the allegation were found to be true. If it turns out that the teacher is having a sexual relationship with the student, he or she would be handed over to the authorities for prosecution," he said. "In this state, a teacher found to be having sex with a student could get anywhere from two to 20 years in prison, even if the student is over 18. Additionally, the teacher would lose his or her credentials forever and be labeled a sex offender. Why are you bringing this to my attention?"

"Well, my daughter tells me she thinks she knows of a possible situation with one of her teachers and a senior at her school," Chuck said.

"But you have no evidence of a sexual relationship?" Roland asked. Chuck shook his head.

"No, I don't," he said.

"Well, if you ever do get evidence of such activity, I'd appreciate it if you brought it to my attention immediately," Roland said.

"I will," Chuck said.

"I understand your wife teaches at our high school, Chuck," Roland said. "You know, she's very well thought of around here."

"Yes, she's a good teacher and loves her students," Chuck said. Probably a bit too much, he thought to himself.

"Yes, so I've heard," Roland said. "Listen, we'll keep this to ourselves for now, but if you do get any direct evidence of inappropriate behavior, please let me know immediately." He stood, signaling the end of the meeting.

"I will, and thank you for your time," Chuck said, shaking Roland's hand. After Chuck left, Roland picked up his phone and made a call.

Things were frosty around the house for a while. Nancy did not stay after school for several days, which made Chuck wonder if someone had said something to her.

"Everything alright at school, dear?" he asked one afternoon.

"Yeah, fine," Nancy said, not volunteering any more information, like the letter she mysteriously received reminding all the teachers about district policy regarding fraternization with students. Later that night, she came into his den as he worked on his computer.

"Can we talk for a bit?" she asked.

"Sure, dear," Chuck said.

"I've been thinking about my career lately," she said. "You know, Bobby's serious about his business plan and it looks like he's really going to make it a reality."

"That's good," Chuck said. "How does that affect you?"

"I've been thinking that maybe I need some real-world experience," she said. "I've done nothing but teach ever since I graduated and working with Bobby has really made me wish I'd gone into the business world."

"Teaching is the most honorable profession I know, dear," Chuck said. "You're helping to shape the next generation. Kids will remember you as long as they live and they'll be better for the experience." She smiled at that.

"Maybe," she said. "Look, Bobby said I could come work with him after the school year is out. He's gotten funding for his business and I think it might be a good opportunity."

"Yeah, well, you know as well as I that most business go belly-up in the first three years. Maybe you should stick with the school until you know his business will be solid. I'd hate to see you give up all those years of teaching for something that may go bust," he said.

"You're probably right," she said. "I'd like to keep my options open, though."

"Never hurts to keep your options open," Chuck said. Nancy put her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek.

"You've been so good to me," she said. "I've been pretty bitchy to you and the kids lately, and I just want to say I'm sorry." Chuck looked at her.

"Apology accepted," he said. "Wanna go upstairs and make it official?"

"Not tonight," she said. "I'm not feeling too well. Maybe this weekend."

But 'this weekend' never came. Neither did the next weekend. Nancy had reverted back to her after-school time with Bobby, although she only spent two days a week with him instead of three and was usually home by 7:00 pm. Jenny was still keeping an eye on her mother at school but it seems Nancy had learned to be a bit more discreet with Bobby.

Then came time for the annual spring break, which meant Nancy would be off for an entire week. Chuck always took a week's vacation and the entire family would head out to the vacation home, a lake house Chuck inherited from his parents.

Next to Christmas, it was the best family event of the year, which always included swimming and lots of outdoor fun. Normally, they would leave on Friday after work and return a week from Sunday.

But Nancy threw a monkey wrench in the works, informing Chuck that Friday morning that she had invited Bobby and a friend of his to join her.

"What?" Chuck asked. "You've got to be kidding?"

"No, Chuck. I'm not. I've invited Bobby and his friend Dale to join us. They're coming, whether you like it or not," she said.

"Have you gotten permission from their parents for this? We're talking a whole week," Chuck said.

"Their parents said they'd be thrilled," Nancy said.

"I don't like this," Chuck said. "Not at all. And I wish you had asked me about this first."

"I don't need your permission to ask them," Nancy said, reverting back to her bossy mode.

"I've got to go to work," Chuck said. "I'll talk to you about this later."

And he did talk to her later. That day, she called him during his 9:30 am break.

"Chuck, uh, we need to talk," she said.

"What about?" he asked.

"Well, I just realized there's not enough room for them and all of us at the house," she said.

"Good, then tell them there's not enough room and you'll see them when you get back," Chuck said.

"Um, no, I've already invited them and I can't disinvite them," she said.

"So, are you saying the kids shouldn't go?" Chuck asked.

"No, I'm thinking that maybe you shouldn't go," Nancy said. Chuck was seething.

"It's my house, Nancy, or have you forgotten that?" Chuck asked.

"Well, Chuck, they're going whether you like it or not and there's not enough room there for all of us, and the kids have been looking forward to it all year, so the only one left is you," she said. "Don't worry, you'll have me and the kids out of your hair for a week and I'll make it up to you when I get back."

"You're out of your fucking mind," Chuck said. "Let's get one thing straight, Nancy. I am not going along with this."

"Yes, you are," she said. "I'm leaving here as soon as I get off work and I'm taking the kids and meeting Bobby and Dale at the vacation house. And I do NOT want to see you. Period."

Chuck was seeing red. He knew what he had to do. Nancy got off at 3:30, which meant she would be home about 4. He knew everyone was already packed up, meaning she would be at the vacation house about 6:30 or 7:00 that night. He called his boss, explained the situation and was given the rest of the day off.

"Do what you need to do and take the week off," his boss told him.

Chuck grabbed some tiny motion-activated cameras and voice activated mics, along with a special laptop server he used for testing and headed out to the vacation home.

Two hours later, he arrived and quickly set up the cameras in the smoke detectors to cover the bedrooms, living room, kitchen and dining room and the outdoor area which included the patio and swimming pool. He set up a voice activated recorder on the phone line and stashed the laptop in an area of the garage he knew Nancy would not disturb, connecting it to the internet. He tested the laptop server on his remote unit to ensure it would stream audio and high-definition video.

Once he was convinced everything was working, he left and debated whether he should go back home. A part of him wanted to, but he also realized he needed to be close by to protect the children. There was a strip mall with a Motel 6 about a mile from the vacation house, so he went there and got a room for the week. He pulled out his phone and sent a text message to his daughter.

"Where r u?" he asked. A text instantly came back.

"On the road. Mom PO'ed. Wassup? Why aren't u here?" Jenny asked.

"Will explain all later," he wrote back.

"Where r u?" she asked.

"Close by. You still have that emergency cash card I gave u?"

"Yeah," she wrote.

"How much on it?" he asked.

"Still full. I think about $500," she wrote back.

"Good," he said. "You may need it. Hopefully not. Keep an eye on the twins and text me."

"Will do," she said. Chuck knew he could count on Jenny. He had given her a cash card a few months back when her school took a field trip out of the county in case she needed some emergency cash. She never had to use it, but he figured she just might if Nancy did what he thought she would do.

He never heard from Nancy the entire afternoon. He settled in the motel room, fired up his second laptop and connected to his iPhone hotspot, then logged into the laptop server at the vacation home.

It didn't take long for the action to start. He watched as the kids came running into the house, followed by their mother. He saw them run around and heard them ask Nancy where their father was.

"This is our special vacation time," she told them. "Your father has things to do." Yeah, like get rid of your ass, Chuck thought.

The children put their things away and Mrs. Jennings from the house next door came by, knocking. Nancy answered and let her in.