Teacher's Pets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So good to see you," Mrs. Jennings said. "Listen, the kids and I were heading out to Chuck E. Cheese and a movie. Would your kids like to join us?" All three of the kids liked that idea. The Jennings' had lived in that house as long as Chuck and Nancy could remember, and the kids always got along well with theirs. Nancy gave her permission and handed Mrs. Jennings some money.

"We'll be gone for a while, but don't worry, we won't stay gone too late," Mrs. Jennings said as they left.

About 20 minutes later, Chuck saw Bobby and another teenager come into the house, apparently Dale, Bobby's friend. From where he sat it looked as though they just walked in without even bothering to knock. Nancy met them in the front room and gave each of them a deep kiss -- hardly the greeting a teacher would normally give a student. She motioned for them to follow her upstairs to the master suite.

Once in the large bedroom, she motioned for them to put their things away and gestured to the large bed.

"Think all three of us can fit in here?" she asked.

"Hell, yeah," Bobby said. "What about Jenny?" he asked.

"She's out with her brothers right now. She'll be back later but don't worry, you'll have a whole week to break her in," Nancy said. The two boys gave each other a high-five. Dale pulled some packets out of his pocket.

"I have the stuff you asked for," he told Nancy, handing her the packets.

"Good man," she said, smiling. "Tomorrow evening, we'll give the boys enough to put them out for the night and slip some of the Ecstasy into Jenny's soda. Then we'll party. Now, get out of those clothes. They'll be gone for a couple hours so we have just enough time to get this week started right."

What? Chuck asked himself. Was she going to drug the kids and let these two boys molest his daughter? Chuck sent a message to Jenny.

"Don't tell mom, at motel 6," he said. "I see all. B careful."

"k," she texted back. "Going 2 movie with Mrs. Jennings."

"Text me when ur done," he said.

"Will do," she responded.

"Calling now," he said.

"k," she responded.

He called Jenny's cell and asked to speak with Mrs. Jennings. Jenny handed the phone to her.

"It's my dad," she said.

"Hi, Chuck, this is Nora. Everything okay? I didn't see you at the house," she said.

"Hi Nora," Chuck said. "Listen, I appreciate you taking the kids out, but I was wondering if I could impose on you to maybe let them stay the night."

"Of course," Nora said. "It's no imposition at all. Is everything okay?"

"I really can't get into it on the phone," Chuck said. "I'll fill you in later, though. Promise."

"Okay, Chuck, I'll hold you to that," she said. "I'll let you talk to the kids now, bye." She handed the phone back to Jenny.

"What's going on, Dad?" she asked.

"Look, things are getting a bit strange. I don't want you around your Mom for a bit, okay?"

"Sure," she said.

"Good. Let me talk to the boys, okay?" Jenny handed the phone to Larry.

"Where are you Dad," Larry asked.

"I'm close by, son. Everything will be alright," he said. "Just have a good time and do as Mrs. Jennings says, okay?"

"Okay, Dad," he said.

"That's my boy. I love you," Chuck said.

"Love you too," Larry said, handing the phone to Danny. Chuck repeated the instructions to Danny before ending the call.

By now, Nancy and the boys were naked. She was on her knees sucking the two teenagers, alternating between their two cocks.

"Mmmmm," she murmured. "Yummy. I'm just glad you boys are 18. I'd hate to get in trouble." All three laughed. "Now fuck me good and proper," she said, spreading herself on the bed. The two climbed on and were soon buried in Nancy's pussy and ass.

"Gotcha, you bitch," Chuck said to himself, hot tears rolling his face. He pulled Dr. Martin's card from his pocket and called the cell number listed on it. Roland answered after the second ring.

"Dr. Martin," he said.

"Dr. Martin, this is Chuck Hurley. We spoke earlier in your office," Chuck said.

"Yes, Mr. Hurley, I remember. What can I do for you?" he asked.

"Dr. Martin, er, Roland, I have some very interesting video I think you should see," Chuck said.

"Now?" Roland asked.

"Yes, now," Chuck said. "This is being streamed from my vacation house as we speak. I'll email you the server address and a password so you can see it for yourself."

"Please do," he said. "Send it to the email on my card, please." Chuck did as Roland asked and waited a few minutes so Roland could pull it up on his computer. Chuck could hear the audio from the stream over the telephone. By now, Nancy had both boys ball-deep inside her pussy and ass and the three were fucking as fast as they could.

"My God," Roland said. "Is that your wife?"

"Yes, it is," Chuck said. "Along with two boys from the high school where she teaches. One is Bobby Hendricks and the other is named Dale. I don't know his last name."

"Yes, that's Dale Gordon. He just got a football scholarship," Roland said. "Where is this taking place at?"

"At our vacation home by Lake Arrowhead," Chuck said.

"That's out of my jurisdiction, but it's still in the state," Roland said. "Where are you at, physically?"

"I'm at a Motel 6 not far from there. She doesn't know I'm here. And Dr. Martin?" he asked.

"Yes," Roland said.

"I have her on video planning to dose my 14-year-old daughter with Ecstasy so the boys can have their way with her," Chuck said. "The kids will be gone overnight, so they're safe for now. But they won't be tomorrow morning."

"All right," Roland said. "We'll need to act on this right away. Email me the address and I'll make some calls. Keep an eye on things and I'll call you back at this number. And thank you for bringing this to my attention, Mr. Hurley."

"You're welcome, Roland," Chuck said. He kept watching the streaming video as Nancy continued servicing the two boys in the master bedroom. He was livid with rage and was determined to make the stupid bitch pay for what she had done to their marriage. A half-hour later, Roland called back to let him know the local and state authorities had been alerted and were on their way to the house.

"They should be there any time," he said. Chuck thanked him and prepared to leave.

By the time he loaded up his tech gear and drove to the house, several police cars with flashing lights had already arrived. Chuck pulled over to the curb and walked to his vacation home. A policeman stopped him and demanded to see identification after Chuck said he owned the house.

"You BASTARD!" Nancy screamed when he walked inside. She and the two boys were in the living room, their hands cuffed behind their backs. Chuck said nothing to her and approached what appeared to be the officer in charge. He identified himself to the officer and was pulled to the side.

"I understand you have video evidence?" the plainclothes officer asked. Chuck nodded.

"Yes, on my server in the garage," he said.

"Let's take a look," the officer said. Chuck led him to the garage, stopped the server and pulled up the video so the officer could see it from the beginning. The detective made notes as he watched the video, which ended with the officers interrupting their tryst in the bedroom.

"Can you burn me a copy of that?" the detective asked.

"Sure," Chuck said, grabbing a DVD out of his stash.

"Where are your children now?" he asked.

"At a movie with the neighbors," Chuck said. "They've offered to let them stay the night."

"Good. It's going to be a long night, Mr. Hurley. We'll need a statement from you as well as the video," the officer said. "And we'll be cordoning the house off as a crime scene for a few hours until we're finished."

Chuck and the officer went back into the main part of the house as another policeman came downstairs holding what looked like two baggies. One held a white powder while the other had several pills.

"Got something for ya, boss," he said, handing the baggies over to the detective. "We found fingerprints on on both baggies." The detective nodded his head and made more notes.

"Get those three out of here. Book 'em and get 'em ready for transport," he said. The uniformed officer nodded his acknowledgment and led the three, now in tears, out of the house.

The detective led Chuck to the dining room table and took notes as Chuck told him the entire story. When he finished, the detective stood up.

"So, are they going to let her out on bail?" Chuck asked. The detective shook his head.

"I doubt it," he said. "The state has adopted a zero-tolerance policy on this kind of thing and the charges relating to the plot to drug and molest your daughter are very serious. I can't imagine any judge giving any of them bail."

"Good," Chuck said.

By the time the police left, it was nearly 1:00 am. Nancy's car and the car belonging to Bobby had been impounded. The detective said Nancy and the two teenagers would be transported back to his home town and would be held in the county lockup there until their arraignment on Monday. He decided to sleep on the couch for the night.

The next day, he checked out of the motel and went to see the children, who were still at the Jennings' house. They were overjoyed to see him and Nora fed him breakfast.

"Nora, I really appreciate you looking after the children for me," he said.

"That's okay, Chuck. We enjoyed having them last night. What's going on?" she asked.

Chuck gave her and the children the Reader's Digest version of Friday night's events, leaving out the details of Nancy's plot against Jenny. All of them were shocked at what he had to say.

"So what are you going to do now?" she asked.

"Well, the vacation is pretty much over," Chuck said. The children were dismayed until Nora spoke up.

"Chuck, how about if the kids stayed here with us for a few days while you take care of things back home?" she asked. Jenny and the boys perked up at that. The Jennings had been good friends for a long time.

"I couldn't do that to you, Nora, you've already done so much," Chuck said.

"Nonsense, Chuck," she said. "You know we love your kids and there's no sense in wasting the week. We'd love to have them stay with us for a while. You have a lot to do these next few days and you know they'll be safe here."

"What do you think, Jenny?" Chuck asked. She smiled.

"It'll be alright, Dad," she said. She wrapped her arms around Chuck. "I love you, Dad," she whispered in his ear.

"Boys, you promise to listen to Mrs. Jennings?" he asked. They both nodded their heads, smiling wide. The Jennings had a game room set up in their basement and all the kids loved playing down there. "Okay," he said. They jumped into his arms.

"Thanks, Dad," they said in unison. Chuck stood up and bid everyone farewell, promising to be back in a day or so. He asked Jenny and Nora to join him outside. They wondered what he was going to tell them.

"Jenny, this is going to be tough for me to say, but you're going to hear about it eventually anyway," Chuck said. "Nora, I'm bringing you up to date on this just because I think Jenny is going to need some a female role model right now."

"What's going on, Dad?" she asked. Chuck told them about Nancy's scheme to drug the boys and dose Jenny with a date rape drug so the teen boys could have their way with her. Jenny's face was red and tears streamed down her face.

"Are you sure about this, Chuck?" Nora asked. He nodded his head.

"I have it on video," he said. "The cops have it now. I've been told that because of charges related to that, none of them will be released on bail."

"I hate her," Jenny said through her tears. "How could she do that to me?" Chuck wrapped his arms around her.

"She's still your mother, Jen, but I understand how you feel. I don't know why she did what she did. But she's going to pay for her mistake. I just wanted to let you know," he said. Nora brushed a tear from her eye.

"Don't worry, I'll look after her, Chuck," she said.

"Thanks, Nora. I know she needs a woman to talk to right now, so I appreciate it," he said. Jenny hugged her father.

"I love you, Dad," she said.

"I love you, too," he said. "I'll keep in touch and I'll be back," he said in a poor Arnold Schwartenegger impersonation. Jenny smiled.

"Thanks again, Nora. I owe you big time. I'll be in touch," he said.

Chuck checked out of the motel, then headed home. Picking up the paper left on his front porch, he saw that his wife's arrest had made the local front page.

"Teacher, students arrested in sex triangle," the headline read. Below that was a mug shot of Nancy and the two boys. The article accurately encapsulated the previous evening's events but didn't say too much about the plot against Jenny. The article also said Nancy had been placed on paid administrative leave pending the outcome of the trial, quoting Roland Martin.

Chuck went inside and put his clothes away, then called his and Nancy's parents. His parents were very supportive and promised to help where ever they could. Her parents, however, tried to blame him for Nancy's actions.

"Look, Nancy made her choices and she chose poorly," Chuck said. They asked if he would pay for her bail and her defense.

"Hell no," Chuck said. "Chances are, she won't get any bail and there's no way in hell I'm paying for her defense. She can get a public defender if she wants. I'll be filing for divorce on Monday."

"Can't you get past this?" her mother asked.

"Are you kidding?" Chuck asked. "Did you not see the article in the paper this morning? Did you know she actually plotted to drug Jenny and let those two boys have their way with her? You think that's something I can just get 'past'?"

"No, I guess not," she said. Chuck ended the call and then proceeded to prepare for a divorce, taking her name off their joint accounts, paying off and canceling their joint credit cards. He opened a new savings account and put half of their savings into it just in case. Thank God for the Internet, he thought to himself.

That done, he grabbed some trash bags and tossed Nancy's clothes into them, not caring how he handled them. He grabbed some cardboard boxes and threw her accessories and toiletries into them. He stacked them in the garage and decided to leave them there until he knew where she would be staying.

He was sitting at the kitchen table when his cell phone rang. He didn't recognize the number and thought about letting it go, but decided to answer it anyway. It was Nancy, calling from the jail.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Chuck, please, you have to help me," she cried.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I'm in jail," she said.

"I know you're in jail. I helped put you there. I meant, why did you do that to me? To us? To your children? What the hell happened to you?" he asked.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I just got caught up in the moment and, I don't know, it just seemed right at the time. Please, you have to do something. Get me a lawyer, post my bail, something."

"Well, first off, I doubt you'll be getting any bail," Chuck said. "Second, there's no way I'm paying for your defense, because frankly, what you did is indefensible. How can you justify what you were going to do to your own daughter?"

"I need a lawyer, dammit," she said, reverting back to her bitchy self.

"Well, get a public defender," Chuck said. "There's no way in hell I'm paying for an attorney to defend you. I'm going to have to get my own attorney anyway."

"For what?" she demanded.

"For the divorce, you bitch," Chuck said.

"Divorce? What for?" she asked. "I love you. I don't want a divorce."

"Are you nuts?" Chuck asked. "You honestly think I'm going to stay with a cheating slut who plotted to drug my daughter and let a couple of boys molest her? You're crazy, woman. We're done, finished, through. Forever. Get that through your thick skull." Angry, Chuck slammed the phone down, ending the call. To hell with her, he thought. A few minutes later, the phone rang again. What does she want now, he thought as he picked up the phone.

"What?" he screamed into the phone.

"Mr. Hurley?" a man asked.

"Yes, this is Chuck Hurley."

"My name is Ron Gebhart, assistant District Attorney. I'm calling to let you know that your wife and the two young men with her were brought before the weekend judge," he said.

"Okay," Chuck said.

"They were all denied bail and were remanded to the county correctional facility pending trial," he said. "Do you have an attorney for your wife?"

"No," Chuck said. "And I'm not paying for her defense. I've already told her that, especially given that I'll be filing for divorce as soon as possible."

"I see," Ron said. "I understand you're the one responsible for gathering the video evidence of her activity, is that right?"

"Yes," Chuck said.

"Are you prepared to testify against her and the other two if necessary?" he asked. "By law, you can't be forced to testify against your wife."

"I'll be more than happy to testify against her," Chuck said.

"Very well. I'll be in touch, Mr. Hurley," he said. "And I'd appreciate it if you don't talk to the media about the case."

"I understand," Chuck said, giving him his cell number before ending the call. The phone rang again, almost as soon as he set the receiver down. What now, he thought, picking it up.

"Mr. Hurley, this is Samantha Jones from the Somerville Chronicle. I was wondering if I could speak to you about your wife's case," the woman said.

"No," Chuck said. "I've been asked by the DA not to speak to the media about the case."

"Are you going to divorce your wife?" she asked.

"What do you think?" Chuck asked sarcastically.

"I take it that's probably a 'yes,' then," she said.

"Take it as a HELL yes," he told her.

"How are your children handing it?" she asked.

"How do you think?" Chuck asked in response. "Their mother is in jail. Please leave my children out of this and respect our privacy, okay?"

"Okay, Mr. Hurley, I understand. I probably should warn you, though, pretty much every news outlet in the country is picking up on this case, so you're going to be hit up by a bunch of reporters," she said.

"Thanks for the warning, Miss Jones," he said, ending the call. Crap, he thought. Just what I don't need, a bunch of damn nosy reporters.

The phone rang yet again -- another reporter. He repeated what he told Samantha. After ending the call, he changed his voicemail and unplugged the phone from the message machine. He looked at the clock and, observing the late hour, decided it was time to get a bite to eat. First, though, he called Jenny to check up on the kids.

After talking to the children, Nora came on.

"How are you holding up?" she asked. Chuck filled her in on the details, expressing concern that the kids might be targets of reporters looking for a story..

"You poor man. Listen, the kids are having a great time and they'll be going to bed in a little while. Take care of what you need to and keep in touch. We'll keep the kids out of the spotlight."

"Thanks, Nora," Chuck said.

He called Bob Wright, a good friend of his from college and invited him to a diner for a quick dinner. Bob had joined a law firm out of college and had worked his way up to partner. He specialized in family law and was considered a shark in the courtroom.

Chuck told Bob what was going on, leaving out no details, and showed him the video he had of Nancy and the two boys.

"Chuck, it looks to me like you've got a slam-dunk case here," he said. "Especially with Nancy in jail. I don't know if you're aware of it, but her arrest is all over the evening news. Hell, with what you just showed me, I'd be surprised if she got less than 25 years in prison. Plus, she'll be branded a sex offender for the rest of her life. Tell you what, I'll start on the paperwork tomorrow. I know it's Sunday, and the staff is off, but my assistant may be willing to come in to help put it all together. I'll draft it up, then we'll look it over. If everything looks okay, I'll file it Monday morning and we'll serve her in jail."