Teacher's Pride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good afternoon," I say.

"Hi there, how are you today?"

"I'm good, and you?"

"Pretty good."

At that time, Renee walks into the room. I roll my eyes. Great. Renee and I are 'friends' but she's really an ego tripping bitch. Very demanding, very rude. Basically, she's smart and she knows it. We all know it. But the fact that she knows it, makes her stupid to me. "Hey Renee" I say as she plops herself down like she owns the place.

"Hi" she says and smiles.

By this time, Chad and Jessica are in the room too. Straddling behind is other Crier members, Donnell and Nick. I ask Chad how his day's going. We chit-chat. And Mrs. Ostrom engages in our conversation, as always. It's "normal." But when I glance over to Mrs. Ostrom and we make eye contact, she gives me a special smile. I return the favor and go back to working on the layout of the paper. I go up to Ostrom's desk to ask her what she thinks of a particular article. She raves about it. I thank her. The tension at her desk is a little much. She gives me another loving smile. My heart beats faster than ever before. I look away turning red. She senses this, and giggles to herself. Not long after I show her I'm logging out of the computer. The bell's about to ring. But luckily, I'm starting service learning today. So, I don't have to say goodbye. I'm anxious to see what she'll have me be doing. Will I be making copies? Working on a poster? I guess we'll see. The bell rings and Renee, Chad, Jessica, Donnell, and Nick leave the room. As we wait for the rest of the class to file in for last period, we have a few seconds to ourselves. It's awkward at first, but breaking the silence I tell her that I got the okay from my parents for Friday.

She beams, "That's awesome. I talked to my husband, too. Everything's good on my end."

I nod as the first student walks in and we quickly change the subject. She asks me to make copies of a quiz the class will be taking later. I do so, happily. The rest of the class went on like this, and the next day was a near repeat. It wasn't until the final bell rang last period that we both looked at each other like "We made it." Mrs. P. was still in the room. She's like an assistant teacher. How to get rid of her without seeing us leave together? Mrs. Ostrom was thinking the same thing, I just knew it. So, I said,

"Anything else I can do for you before I go, Mrs. Ostrom?"

I nodded my head yes, for her to get the hint.

"Oh, Sarah. You can go on, I just have to get these papers copied, and stapled."

"Here, let me get it. I'm in no rush. And you don't have to worry about me missing the bus."

"Oh you're a sweetheart. Thank you."

She hands me the paper and winks.

"Thanks, be back in a few."

As I exit the room, I hear Mrs. P. wishing Mrs. Ostrom a great weekend. And telling her about her plans. Must mean she won't be there too much longer. I get the copies made, knowing they probably really do need to be copied and stapled. It'll only take a few minutes to copy them. And I figure I'll staple them Monday afternoon. I head back to "Jess's" room, but before I do, I go to the bathroom and check myself again. Adjust my shirt, and hair, then carry on my way. Thank goodness Mrs. P. left. I was so worried that she'd still be in there talking Jess's hear off.

"That was quick thinking," she tells me.

"Had to do what I had to do." I smile.

"Ready to go?"

"Yes'm."

She grabs her bags, and I straddle mine to my back.

"Can I get those for you?" I inquire, reaching for them before she has a chance to say no.

"Okay," she says.

And we exit the room, then the building. Side by side. How it would be wonderful to always be. Maybe someday? I guess we'll see.

"You can set those in the back." she says, and I do.

She opens the passenger door for me, "Thank you."

"Thank YOU."

We laugh a lighthearted, but nervous laugh. What will this weekend bring? Once again, I guess we'll see. She starts the truck and we just sit idle for a second.

After the silence becomes uncomfortable, she asks, "What would you like to do?"

"I'm up for anything. Have anything in mind?"

There's a pause, "Actually..." She says all seductively, and stops at that. Puts the truck in reverse, the drive and carries on down Kings Street.

"I trust you." I say kidding, but she knows I mean it too.

We make small talk for about a half hour. It looks like we're headed towards East Troy. Where could she be taking me? Then, it hits me.

"Pisgah?"

"Yes," she grins.

We pull up to the back side of the state park. It's about quarter after four. Time seems to be flying. I hate that about having fun. Always have. But then again, I guess that happens to everyone. She parks the truck and we get out, and walk down to the boat dock. I want to grab her hand. Should I? No...Ugh, I really want to. Her hand is just casually by her side, and though it's not a long walk, it's considerably a distance worth strolling hand in hand. I'm doing it.

"May I?" I ask and reach for it.

She takes my hand into hers, without reply. Strolling almost seamlessly to the dock, she takes off her shoes, sits down, but not before pulling up her pant legs just a little bit. She extends her legs over the dock. Just getting her toes wet. I join her in the same position. And we just look at each other, nervously. I take my hand and pull her hair away from her face and tuck it behind her ear.

"You're beautiful," I whisper, and she blushes.

"It's been a while since anybody's called me that."

I smile in half sympathy. As much as I know about her, I don't know anything at all, I realize.

"Tell me about yourself, Jess."

"You know me, Sarah. What're you talking about?"

It isn't angry, and she laughs. But I think it's only her fear of letting anyone inside.

"I don't know you. But I want to," I empathize.

There's a comfortable silence as we just look to the water for answers. Then, she talks.

"I grew up in the city. Had a decent childhood, shared with three brothers and sisters. I was a jockey kid in high school, met my husband in college. You're average Joe here."

"I beg to differ," I smile, "If everyone were like you, I don't think I'd be here. You're very special."

"Well, thank you for thinking so."

We carry on this talk and I get more insight about where she came from. Then, she asks me. And I freeze up. I tend to like to be in others, not let others in me. But after a few jokes avoiding the question I begin to open up to her unlike anyone before. We laugh and nearly cry over different memories and experiences we share until the sun begins to set. It's 7:30, and we both were getting hungry.

"What do you say we get outta here and grab something to munch on?"

"Sounds great to me."

We stand up, putting our shoes and socks back on. And before heading back to the truck, she now brushes my hair out of my face. I never wanted to make the first move on her. Being the first girl she'd ever been with, I felt that should be up to her. And she moved closer to my face. I sense the first kiss creeping up on us. Pleasantly. My stomach near exploding with butterflies. I hold her waist and inch my way closer to her. A firework goes off as our lips finally touch. Her kiss is so sensual. And though not nearly a long, passionate kiss, I felt my world spin. I lick my lips as we pull away. It was a beautiful first kiss. That I could never forget if I wanted to. I took her by both hands, gently swinging them back and forth. It wasn't the right time to tell her that I love her. Maybe later. But it was all over my beaming face, and it was all over her beaming face. We walked to the truck, hand in hand. Only this time, she grabbed mine saying,

"May I?" just as I had hours earlier.

Not saying a word, I accepted her offer. And so we resumed talking about nothing and everything until we got to Wendy's. She said that she didn't want to risk anyone seeing us together in town, so we agreed on fast food and the drive thru. I wasn't about to complain. Besides, I've always been partial to Wendy's burgers. She said that a decent hotel wasn't too far that she stayed at once before, so we could eat there and just relax. It sounded like a wonderful idea. She checked us in, and told me later that she told the guy the room was for two, but her sister wasn't feeling well to go in there with her. I chuckled and said,

"I hope you don't kiss your sister like that."

She laughed too and sarcastically remarked, "All the time."

We went into the hotel room and had a look around. It was nice, and she even said that it was nicer than she had remembered. She asked if I minded if she got a shower quick, I didn't object and said that I'd get in there quick too after she was done. While she showered, I turned on the TV to see if anything good was on. Nothing really, but flicking through the channels I stopped at something on Lifetime. A movie I'd seen plenty of times before. It was good enough. Jess finished her shower, and sat down beside me.

"Hey gorgeous," I welcomed.

This had to be the first time I'd seen her without make up. Still, she was far more beautiful than ever.

"Anything good on?"

"No," I replied, "Just this old movie."

"Oh, nice. I've seen this before."

"Me too," I laugh. And get up to get my stuff around for my shower. It felt nice to know she was there waiting for my arrival. I cleaned myself especially well and made sure I quick shaved my legs to ensure myself to be a smooth cuddling buddy later. I towel dried my hair and was back to sit with her.

"It was really nice just sitting there talking with you by the water, Sar."

"Likewise, Jess. Thank you."

"You're very wise beyond your years. It's like there's no age difference at all when we're talking the way we are right now."

"I agree. It is really nice."

Jess was dressed in this cute little nightgown that showed off her perfectly sized tits. I tried not to notice, but it was hard not to. I edge a little closer to her, and kiss her cheek.

"Jess, I..." I pause. It's still not the right time.

"What is it, babe?"

Babe? Dang. She's really getting into this. I don't mind at all. I feel so good about the direction our relationship is heading.

"I...I just wanted to tell you that this day has meant the world to me. And I really see us going places."

I sigh to myself.

Maybe I should have just told her? I think she knows by the way I stuttered. Then again, I could just be over analyzing.

"Tell me something, Sar?"

"Of course."

"Have you ever done anything with a woman?"

"Yes..." I respond.

"What's it like?"

I hear in her voice once again that she's nervous. But she wants me, right? She wouldn't have asked.

"I can show you better than I can tell you," I say and kiss her beautiful lips hard, then neck.

"Mmm." she moans.

That's my sign to continue.

But I must request, "Please tell me at any time if you feel uncomfortable, or want me to stop doing anything or everything. I want you to be ready, and without fear."

"Thank you for respecting me," she says shyly, "I'll let you know."

We share a smile and I go back to kissing her lips, then neck. My hands go from holding her face to a hand resting on each shoulder. Then, they inch my way down to gently massage her breasts.

"I'll warn you," I say, "I'm a talker."

"That's fine, baby." I grin and my heart flutters.

I am now holding her, and feel her squirming as she attempts to undo her bra.

"Lemme get that," I say.

And reach behind, still kissing her nonetheless. After it is unhooked, I pull back and she takes off the cute patterned brassiere. The night gown is still on, and I don't want to go too fast for her. In that moment that we were still pulled slightly apart, I asked one more time if she was sure she wanted this. Nodding her head yes, I am still a little hesitant. She begins pulling the nightgown up and over her head exposing her tities completely and silk red panties.

I cup her breasts into my hands playfully, "How you feeling, lovely?"

"Beautiful; I feel so good,"

I kiss her passionately and in the mist of this, she persists to undo my bra. Accepting the invitation, I take it off, and back away for her to undo the buttons of my long sleeve pajama top. Throwing it to the side of the bed, she reaches, slightly hesitant, to touch me.

"Mmm" I moan.

And she sits up, kissing me fondling my small tits. I feel embarrassed, but she doesn't seem to be judging so I momentarily allow myself to let go of all fear. I returned her kisses twenty times over. And gently kiss my way down her chest and ever so carefully lick her left nipple. Then right. She is getting so horny and it's adorable to see her squirming for more. Building and building. I squeeze her thighs this time, then a little harder and resume kissing her beautiful tits. They're getting really hard and she's moaning louder. I kiss her tummy and brush my hands over her vulva quickly, hesitant.

"Oh god," she cries out.

"Baby, you're so sexy," I whisper.

She tugs at the strings on my pajama bottoms and I take the hint that she wants me to remove them. As I do, both our tits are exposed to one another, as are our panties and she tells me that I'm so, "gosh darn cute."

I play with the elastic of her panties some more, and she takes my hand guiding me inside.

"Someone's frisky," I say flirtatiously.

She giggles for a second as my fingers explore. The louder she begins to moan, the faster I go then slow. Faster yet again, then insert one finger inside of her. It about taking her breath away, I feel good knowing I am satisfying her. Several minutes later, I am kissing down her stomach again, then licking up her thighs. I kiss her sex, and gentle pry her swollen, wet lips apart and make passionate love to her. She looses all control of her body and after a few minutes, I take her by the hands, kiss her lips, and hold her. My head resting on her chest.

"Sarah," she calls.

"Yes, Jess," I reply.

"That was the most beautiful experience I've ever encountered."

I smile really big, biting my lip. I am looking into her eyes, and get lost. I honestly couldn't tell you if I wanted to long we lied there cuddling. I stroked her wrists as I held her hand, and let go of any expectation anyone ever held for me. I was enough for her. And that knowledge made me every emotional.

When she asked what was wrong, I told her, "Absolutely nothing," and I meant it.

That is what made the moment so precious.

We got re-dressed, and she used the bathroom before climbing back onto the queen sized bed. Once again, I felt the need to tell her that I love her. But they always say that it isn't right to do so after sex, I decide that I will tell her before she drops me off tomorrow afternoon at my house. I wish the night wasn't going by so fast. It seems like we just left Wendy's five minutes ago. But I am appreciative of the time we do have. And we are definitely making the most of it.

"Tired, babygirl?" I ask.

"Kind of," she says.

"Cuddle me?" I ask.

"Don't have to ask me twice, honey."

And so we lie there. Not saying a word, but somehow having the best conversation ever.

Finally, I break up the beautiful silence and say, "I hope we can spend time like this together again soon."

"I know, sweetness," she says, "We will as often as it is unobvious."

"I understand," I say. Secretly wishing we never had to say goodbye. Wishing that in school we didn't have to put on an act. Wishing that Jess was all mine. I'll deal with sharing her though, if it means I have her heart. And from the sounds of it, I think it is clearly mine. I kiss her forehead and wish her pleasant dreams.

"Wake me if you get up before me, Sarbear."

"Kay, will do JessyWessy." We giggle and I turn over, she snuggles up close to me and I know that she really likes me. Me? Sarah Williams. She likes me, maybe even loves me. I fall peacefully into a good night's sleep. In the morning, I am woken up by Jess kissing my cheek,

"G'morning, sunshine," she says with a smile.

I moan and want to roll over, but this angel already has me smiling, and I respond,

"Good morning to you, my lo..dear."

Catching myself before I use the "L" word.

"What time is it?"

"9:30" she says, "I figure I'll drop you off around 4?"

"Okay, if you must drop me off, I guess that time will do," I giggle.

After waking up a bit more, I call my parents to let them know that "Barb" (Hayley's mom) will be dropping me off around 4 and they say that that's fine. I tell them how much fun I'm having and hang up after telling mom I love her.

"What do you wanna do until then, hun?" I ask.

"Last night, I decided. Today is all yours."

"I didn't mind at all what you planned for us," I assured.

"How about we go up to Turtle Back and hike, find a good place to sit and talk?"

"I haven't been up there in forever," she says,

"Okay, that sounds wonderful, babe."

I change my clothes and so does she. We head to the truck again, and head for Turtle Back. The whole way down, she had me by the hand. This weekend had far exceeded my unrealistic expectations. Expectations that I had thought were unachievable. But Jess has went above and beyond to make this weekend one of, if not the very, best of my entire life. I've felt beautiful and appreciated and understood and secure and the list goes on and on. I love her. I really, positively do. We arrive to Turtle Back and the whole time I'm distracted thinking of the perfect way to go about telling her. She senses something's up, and inquires,

"You look deep in thought..."

"Yes. Kind of," I do not lie.

"What's on your mind, hon?"

"Ha, wouldn't' t you like to know?" I giggle.

And she laughs too but is still very curious. I've learned that about her this weekend, she is very curious by nature.

"It's not that I don't want to tell you. It's that...I don't know how to tell you."

She smiles, and I imagine her to be thinking something along the lines of, "just say it already, I know and I love you too." But I cannot do it now that I think she knows, right? We continue our hike and must have went at least a mile for we were both out of breath and found a fallen tree to sit and rest at. Never letting go of my hand once until now, she looks into my green eyes and strokes the side of my cheek. Leaning in for a kiss, I meet her halfway and this kiss leaves me breathless.

"Wow..." is all I say after.

"Is that a good 'wow'?"

I laugh and sarcastically tell her how much I hated and prove it by kissing her again. And again. We're like little kids and I love it. I love her. It's crazy to think about as we head back down the mile of woods. It's crazy to think about how just the other day I was dreaming about her, never thinking it could be a reality. And then in a few short days, my whole perspective was changed and we were together, getting into her truck after school Friday.

"Jess..."

I say as we reach the pond.

"I've been dying to tell you something."

"I've noticed honey, what is it? You're starting to have me worried."

"Oh shucks, don't worry babygirl..."

There's a long pause and I look into the depths of her heart, "Jessica Ostrom, I..."

I am amazed I got that much out. Here goes nothing, "I love you."

What happens next, I do not expect. She picks me up and swings me around 360 degrees. It's like something you'd see on a movie. And she hugs me tighter than snake strangles his prey. I don't mind, of course. And she looks at me.

With these eyes that are glowing, or maybe slightly emotional, and she tells me those three precious words back,

"I love you, Sarah."

12