All Comments on 'Teacher's Punishment Pt. 01'

by BsB_Stories

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
patriot961patriot961about 2 years ago

Great story, can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Standard scene; well written

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 2 years ago

I hope u write some more of this. What will her next punishment be. Very well written I enjoyed it a lot.. another thread u might try is female professor and male student who need punished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot. Please, write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really good. Please post more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good start, it’s a classic fantasy for obvious reasons. The only thing I found jarring was that he didn’t seem to care if there was any contraception. Obviously condoms are awful and supposedly numb the sensations for a man but for a man in a position of authority over her, getting her pregnant is very damning proof that he’s fucked a student.

Looking forward to reading more, thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

BsB_StoriesBsB_Storiesabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi folks, author here.

I did not expect this many people to read this at all, never mind seemingly this quickly, nor the high number of people rating it, rating it this highly and the encouraging comments. I'd like to thank you all for the very nice compliments that those things truly are. I do not take you using your time to read this lightly, your time is valuable and I hope you will enjoy later parts as well.

There doesn't seem to be a robust reply to comment system (I'm relatively new on this site so I might be missing something obvious), so this is the best I can do for now. If your comment is a simple encouragement or compliment then I won't reply to it but I very much appreciate it :).

@Bullrider14, thank you for the encouragement, I hope you enjoy the later entries as well. I do agree that that is a good story to do but I most probably won't be the one to do it as I primarily write for my girlfriend and she wouldn't enjoy it. Hopefully you'll find it already written very well on this site, maybe one of the ones listed under "Similar Stories" to the right is the one.

@Anonymous "Tess (uk)", thank you for the feedback, I agree, in retrospect I too find it jarring and not fitting the characters.

I want the characters and story not to feel too unreasonable (at least within the logic of the type of story) and this particular thing just needlessly uses up my "reserves of suspension of disbelief". Nothing wrong if one likes it and/or don't think it unreasonable but that isn't really the type of theme I was going for here.

Pt 01 was actually written about 1-2 years ago and I merely adapted the format and fixed some grammar before uploading it here, but I wish I had changed that particular part of the story as well. I try to address this very thing a bit in 01.5 and 02, but it would have been better to have just fixed it here straight away.

I will most likely do things as jarring or even more so in the future, please feel free to point it out then as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A readable dirty tale, rather much like too many others but at the top of the lot. A tad hard to believe that a teacher would be so cavalier about a possible pregnancy when DNA testing abounds. Imagine her turning the tables on him. That could propel the tale in several different directions: the girl dominant and the teacher used in many different ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous