Teacher's Punishment Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing his other hand on her shoulder he replied "Seems the best of the two options, doesn't it? Go ahead." and looked expectantly at her.

She swallowed once, thought "Well, here goes nothing I guess?" and started pulling down his underwear at the front. Oh my, he, well, he was larger than the boys she had been with, or at least it looked so thus far?

He wasn't fully hard yet so it was hard to tell. She looked up at him again, taken aback a bit by his size, and saw him intently looking at her before asking "Well? What are you waiting for, little lady, go on.".

She looked down again at his dick, taking it in for a moment, before she moved her lips up to the tip and gave it a gentle kiss. It twitched upwards slightly, responding unconsciously at her touch, and she lashed out slightly with her tongue in a small lick to see if she could make it do that again.

To her delight it did, and she thought briefly to herself that maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

"Such a tease, aren't you?" he said from above.

She cast a quick glance up at him, it did kind of make it easier that he was handsome too. There were probably some girls in her class who would consider this a treat rather than a punishment, like those two from earlier today after his class.

She reached out with one of her hands, wrapping her fingers around its base, and directed the tip towards and into her mouth. Only the tip was really in thus far, she moved slightly further along its length so she had the head fully inside and started exploring it with her tongue, darting this way and that to feel its every nook and cranny.

A deep and contended sounding sigh emerged from above, she smiled slightly at herself with pride.

Keeping it mostly in place in her mouth she moved her hand back and down slightly, stroking it, in conjunction with her tongue's playful dance. There was no mistaking it, he was growing and hardening in her mouth.

On pure instinct her free hand fell to her lap, about to start playing with herself before she stopped it. No, that wasn't what this was, she wasn't enjoying this but taking this as a punishment, or at least that was what she told herself.

He got deeper and deeper in her mouth as he grew and hardened and she started to slowly bob back and forth with her head rather than stroke him with her hand, that hand instead moving against the side of his hip.

Small movements, jerks, thrusts, started coming from him. Nothing major and mostly in tune with her head, pushing himself slightly deeper into her mouth. She didn't mind, at least not yet, she could take it a bit deeper if needed.

She withdrew briefly, taking his dick out of her mouth to shuffle around a bit to get a better angle, it was getting a bit awkward being turned sideways like this in the chair.

Before fully adjusting she was stopped by him as he went to his chair, telling her "Come along girl.", sitting down and rolling it back slightly before motioning to her towards the carpeted floor in front of it.

For a moment she hesitated, unsure what he wanted, making him say "Down on your knees little lady.".

She surprised herself at how little she thought before she got down on her knees, reluctantly admitting that maybe she was enjoying this a little.

As she had gotten down on her knees he rolled the chair forward a bit, closer so that she could more properly work on his dick. She brushed some hair out of her way, shifted slightly in her position and took his dick that was pointing up at her into her mouth.

She started again with just the head in her mouth, one hand stroking its length and the other resting on one of his legs. Gradually she got lower and lower as she bobbed up and down on his now fully grown and hardened dick.

She moved her head back after a while, still stroking it with her hand and held it pointing straight up, wanting to get a better look at it.

Yepp, it sure was large, or at least larger than any she had ever had. She lost herself in admiring it for a bit, clearly to her teacher's amusement based on the chuckles that he let out.

"Liking the view are you?" he said as he put a hand on her head, adding "I'm sure it is even better up close." before pulling her head down onto his dick again.

He took control of the tempo and depth for a while, now both hands on her head guiding and moving her to his liking. He didn't go so far as to push her past her limit, though frequently grazed against it.

Then, for her out of nowhere, a sound broke her from her reverie and made her pause, there was a knock on the door.

Without a word he rolled the chair forward, pushing her back and down under his desk into the leg compartment. She did her best to stifle a yelp as she was pushed back and hit the back wall, closed in on three sides by the desk and one side by him in the chair.

Above he called out "Yes? Come in." much to her panic. What? He was inviting whomever that was inside his office?!?

The door opened, a woman's voice started speaking with him. She didn't really pay attention to exactly what was said, being much too busy trying to not make even a single sound. To her added dismay he invited the colleague to sit down on the chair on the other side of the desk.

The words "Whose bag is this?" was said by the colleague as they sat down on the chair. Her heart was pounding faster and faster in her chest, she almost worried it was going to beat loudly enough to give her away under the desk.

"Just a student's, forgotten in my class earlier today. Going to keep it here in the office over the weekend for safekeeping and hand it back on Monday, I already contacted them about it." he said.

She marvelled at how calm and natural he sounded saying that, despite having a student under the desk and his dick out.

The woman moved past it and started talking about her week and asking about his evening and weekend, was she making her way to hit on him?

As she was thinking that she noticed one of his hands having slipped down under the desk to her. Blindly it pawed around until it found her head, what was he doing? He then, quite forcefully, guided her head towards his still hard dick.

No way, she thought, he wanted her to continue even now?

Evidently he did, because when her lips made their way around his long dick he pushed her head down, continuing the rhythm of before the interruption.

Her disbelief and worry made its way shamefully fast to lust, fuck this was hot. She couldn't deny it, she stopped even trying at this point, gladly letting one of her hands unbutton her pants and push its way inside to give voice to this lust she was feeling.

She wasn't being stupid though, she still did her best to keep the noise down, but the woman up above seemed none the wiser about what was happening beneath the desk. She was also quite impressed with how he managed to keep up the conversation and control his voice, not giving them away.

Eventually the woman above made her move, saying she and some other colleagues were going out for drinks and asking if he wanted to come along. The woman's disappointment was clear to even her down below when he thanked her but said no, had to finish some work and was heading home after that.

After some quick polite smalltalk the woman said her goodbyes, added maybe next week then, and made her retreat.

The door closed shut. She didn't stop sucking his dick nor rubbing herself, but was surprised when the moment kept dragging on and he didn't move his chair back to let her out. Instead his other hand joined his first on her head and he leaned back in his chair, letting out a loud sigh followed by a "Good girl.".

She was well past denying that she was enjoying this, but was surprised at how much she enjoyed that specific compliment.

Eventually he did pull back the chair, dragging his dick out of her mouth as he moved away, pulled up just his underwear and stood up, making his way to the door. She awkwardly made her way out from under the desk slowly, hearing the door lock with a click before she had fully made her way up on her feet.

When she did make her way up he was there next to her, noticing her unbuttoned pants. Her eyes were transfixed on his face as he looked at her pants, eventually meeting her gaze rendering her weak in his presence. "Enjoying your PUNISHMENT, little lady?" he said, stressing the word.

She wasn't sure whether to try denying it or admit yes but didn't manage either before he pressed on, saying "Guess I'd better change it up a bit then?..".

Before she could react he led her to the other side of the desk, put both hands on her hips and rotated her around to face towards the window. Stepping up close to her, his body pushed up against the back of hers, he undid the final button on the front of her pants and with both hands roughly pulled them down in one, only slightly awkward, motion down to her ankles.

She was going to start to protest this but he put one hand between her shoulder blades, the other on her front where her stomach met her hip, and bent her down onto his desk. The hand on her upper back remained there, the other one caressed up and down against the outside of her panties, passing by her vagina in both directions.

"What a wet little girl, you enjoyed yourself under my desk didn't you?" he asked, she being much too befuddled to give any actual reply.

When he made his way to push her panties to the side, however, she found her words. "Hey, hey, wait, wait, what are you doing?" she said, finding the words didn't come to her easily.

Instead of a reply she first received a spank on one of her buttcheeks accompanied by him saying "Sir, you will address me properly, little lady".

Confused, her butt stinging, she struggled to get anything out as a reply, eventually getting out "What, eh, what? What are you doing?".

*Smack, smack* rang out as he spanked both her buttcheeks this time, again saying "Address me properly, little lady. What are you doing, SIR." clear emphasis on the final part.

Her mind all hazy with lust, confusion and the slight pain of her stinging buttcheeks she finally got out "Yes, yes sir, what are you doing to me sir?".

Instead of answering her immediately his hand that had done the spanking went to rub her clit from outside her panties. A firm, slightly irregular tempoed circular motion that sent shards of pleasure up her spine.

After a few seconds he said "Good girl.", letting the compliment sink in for a moment before continuing, "I am continuing your punishment, or did you think it was only sucking my cock?".

She had indeed thought that was the whole punishment and was momentarily stunned at this progression. Picking up on this he asked her "Do you want to not go through with your punishment? Do you want to take the more standard one?..".

Very quickly, and too loudly, she told him no, deep down knowing it was no to both getting that punishment and missing out on this one.

Satisfied with her answer, he merely said "Ok then." before he pulled down her panties, exposing her pussy.

Her head was lying down on its side against the desk, both fearfully and excitedly anticipating what would come next, as he dragged a finger against her pussy once, twice, thrice, before he let it slip inside and a finger still outside rubbed on and near her clit.

As much as she did enjoy this, part of her wanted to shout at him to put it in, put his big dick inside her so she could feel it, but she held her tongue, much too curious to how he would be treating her to spoil it.

His finger didn't remain inside for long, and as he pulled it out she saw from the corner of her eye him putting it in his mouth, evidently wanting a taste of her pussy.

"Mm, what a good girl, has gotten herself all wet and juicy for me all by herself, someone is looking forward to this, isn't she?" he said in a coy tone, fishing for a reply from her.

She couldn't hold back and she said, with lust and a hint of desperation in her voice, "Yes, yes I am looking forward to it.". She barely managed to finish her sentence before a loud *smack* rang out again and she hurriedly added "Sir, yes I am looking forward to it, sir!". Her teacher chuckled behind her telling her "Someone is learning.".

She was working on a reply in her head when she heard the sound of him lowering his underwear, revealing his big dick again and pressed it against, not inside, her pussy. He held her firmly down against his desk as he dragged it up and down, pushed it against and away from her pussy.

She couldn't help herself from wiggling her butt when it passed over her pussy, hoping it would slip in, she was well past denying to herself that she wanted it, she wanted it bad.

After a few moments he lined it up against the entrance to her pussy, pushing into it ever so slightly, whilst holding her down and asked her "So tell me girl, how bad do you want it?".

God did she ever want it, and she let him know. "Please, please sir, I want it so bad. I need it so bad. Please give it to me sir, please put your big dick inside me, sir!".

"Wouldn't want to disappoint then." he said and started slowly pushing inside her.

There was a sudden pain and pleasure as his dick stretched out her pussy's entrance and she took somewhat panicked breaths to fight it and relax herself into his large size.

He didn't stop but slowly, very slowly, pushed deeper and deeper into her. She started feeling something akin to a loss of breath, clawing at the desk's edge in front of her for support, panting and moaning with his every gradual advancement deeper inside her. When he was almost all the way inside he rammed himself the last stretch inside in a hard and quick thrust, eliciting a deep grunt from her.

Yes, yes, fuck yes, he was bigger than the others, there was no denying it. In the back of her head she might not have believed it when she saw it, but now, when feeling it, there was no denying it. His big size was stretching her out and damn did she love it.

He remained stationary for a while when all the way inside, eventually commenting "Damn, this is one fine and tight little pussy, how is my dick treating you?".

Not needing much of an excuse to extoll his dick's virtues she exclaimed "It is treating me well, sir, so well, god I love your big dick inside me!".

"Such a good, well behaved and polite girl. I think she has earned me not just being inside of her but me fucking her as well." he said, not giving her the time to reply before pulling partway out and thrusting back in.

"Ahhh! Yes! Yes!" she yelped out as he thrust inside her once, twice, thrice, hopefully not so loud that someone outside would hear. For a moment she imagined the woman coming back inside again, seeing them like this, her bent over his desk and given this good pounding she was getting and deserved.

There was no vestige of the voices in her head that had previously protested against her enjoyment of this alleged 'punishment', she was shamelessly loving every second of her teacher's big dick pounding her into his desk.

He settled into a rhythm of hard thrusts into her that sent the considerable desk shaking with every thrust. She hadn't really had any idea that this kind of sex existed before tonight, and internally she bemoaned every previous experience as a waste and pale comparison to the real deal, this.

In front of her, outside the window, darkness had started to arrive as it did this time of day at this time of year. In the window she saw a faint reflection of herself, her mouth agape and leaking silent and loud moans as the man behind her fucked her hard with violent and forceful thrusts that sent shivers up and down her spine.

Her friends probably were out at some bar or club, talking to some lame guys that she could never imagine would compare to this, mistakenly thinking she was having a bad time when she now clearly knew it was them having the bad time.

She was nearing her limit, as much as she wanted to stay in the moment she could no longer deny her orgasm creeping up on her. An orgasm brought along almost solely by this man's dick, along of course with this delicious psychologically stimulating topping.

Not wanting to disappoint her teacher, and hoping he would call her a good girl, she called out to him "Sir, sir, I'm about to cum! Can I cum sir? Please sir let me cum!".

He replied immediately, not pausing his rough fucking of her for a moment, and told her "You've been a good girl today, you can cum. Cum for me little lady.", punctuated by a firm spank on her butt that rang out loud and along with the encouragement sent her over the edge.

Her body tensed up, started spasming, her mind filling with a fog sending blindingly strong blinking lights of pleasure wildly radiating throughout her body. If she was making some noise or not, she had no idea, she was lost in this moment and wanted nothing to do with the outside world.

Eventually, sadly, she was starting to be brought back to reality as her orgasm settled down. He hadn't stopped and wasn't stopping yet, beads of sweat dripping down from his hair onto her butt and lower back as the final pulses of her orgasm faded away.

She was feeling rather sore and sensitive after her orgasm and his hard pounding of her so she was not too heartbroken when he was slowing down.

Eventually he pulled out of her, two more playful spanks smacking against her butt as he did, and she lay there flat on his desk, legs still spread wide, relishing the afterglow.

Behind her she heard him fiddling with some clothes, buttoning back his pants or something she assumed. She was therefore quite surprised when she felt him pull her pants and panties off her ankles and throw them aside, followed by what appeared to be his shirt.

She lifted herself up on her elbows and craned her neck to the side to see what was going on back there just in time as he grabbed her by her arms and lifted her up on her feet. Still unsteady from her orgasm her knees buckled when placed upright and she would probably have fallen over if he didn't hold her up.

As she started saying "Sir?.." one of his hands slid under her shirt and moved up to her breasts, cupping and squeezing one then the other. "Sir, is the punishment not over?" she asked, not actually wanting it to be over but a bit confused as she had assumed it was.

"What?", he said and turned her around to face him, "Why would it be over? Because I made you cum on my desk?".

He pointed down to his dick and continued "Have I cum? Am I not still hard? No, it is not over yet. Lie down on your back, girl.".

Something dawned on her when she looked down on his dick, making her paying attention to what he was and just had been saying, he hadn't and wasn't wearing a condom, he had been fucking her raw.

"Sir, ehm, you, you haven't been wearing a condom?.. Could you put one on, please, sir?" she said, feeling a spike of annoyance at herself for not having realized that sooner.

He looked at her, silently, for a long moment before simply stating "No.", put his hands on her shoulders and began to half-forcefully guide her down onto the carpeted floor.

She didn't resist, meekly letting him put her down on her back, but said "Please sir, I don't want to get pregnant or something. I have one in my bag if you don't have any yourself." as he guided her down.

"Girl," he started, "your punishment does not involve me timidly having sexual intercourse with you wearing a condom. It involves me taking you rough and raw as I see fit, before eventually filling or covering you with my warm cum, do you understand?"

She didn't know this part of herself had existed before today but it was as if she could feel a tap opening deep in her pussy at his words, releasing juices and making it even more wet than it already was.

Screw it, if something happened then that would be her future self's issue, for now she just desperately wanted him to take her as he saw fit, rough and raw.