Teacher's Punishment Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had put her down on her back, him on his knees in front and above ready to take her at a moment's notice, and she bit her lips, nodded slightly and slowly opened her legs up as a response. She could almost hear him growling in approval at the sight, his dick doing a slight twitch of what she hoped was arousal, and he descended on her with the words "Good girl.".

He didn't pause to guide and line up his dick with his hand but simply entered her in one motion, his hairy chest and broad shoulders touching down on top of her and pushing her down into the carpet with his weight.

She didn't, and couldn't have if she tried, hold back her pleasurable moan as he came back inside her with that big dick of his, pushing against the walls of her pussy, stretching her out again after the brief pause.

Immediately he started his rhythm of thrusts, his body keeping in contact with hers as he moved his pelvis up and down along with his dick. Her arms curled up around his torso, hands digging into his back with desire, and her legs spread as wide as she could to let him in as deep as possible.

Subconsciously, naturally, without even really thinking about it, she started kissing his exposed neck in a desperate need to vent her lust and encourage his ravaging of her. She realised too late that she had worked her way up to his mouth, apparently having pulled his head down so she could let her tongue dance with his in their mouths, and broke it off hoping she hadn't been too inappropriate.

He didn't seem to have minded, hopefully understanding he had driven her into that instinctual act of lust in much the same way that he had made her cum earlier.

Her initial worries about being too sore and sensitive proved unfounded, this was feeling just as good as before on the desk. That position might have been domineering, and she had loved how he had spanked her as he violently impaled her with his dick from behind, but there were plenty of things that were great about this position too. She loved how his mass was pushing her down into the floor, how he seemingly could get a bit deeper inside her when like this and how she could smell his manly musk from here, intoxicating her with whatever mix of hormones and pheromones was let off him.

Flesh kept slapping against flesh, skin rubbing against skin, droplets she could only assume were being leaked from her pussy as he kept slamming into her running down her buttcheeks.

She was starting to get irrationally angry with herself and her previous sexual history, what the hell had she been doing? This, this was how one was fucked, not whatever timid, lame and gentle stuff the boys of her past had been doing, this was how it should be.

At least how it should be for her, she had realised. She loved every moment of it and another orgasm was fast approaching.

In a loud whisper, the words rushed between his thrusts, she said to him "I am, gonna, cum, soon, sir. Please, may I, cum?".

He grabbed her hair with one hand and pulled down, forcing her face upwards, as he said "Good girl, yes you may. I am about to fill you up, as well.".

Moments later he continued, saying "How much are you going to love me flooding your little pussy with my cum? Filling all of it up with my warm seed, so much that it will spill out of you in an oozing stream, tell me how much you are going to love it you dirty girl."

She wanted to reply, telling him how much she was going to love it, but she couldn't as he had just pushed her over the edge.

Her muscles contracted and spasmed randomly with jolts of pleasure, her body flooded with hormones of happiness and calm, her mind descending into a blank state of ecstasy.

Seconds later he came too, her reaction to his dirty talk clearly having sent him over the edge as well, his thrusts becoming more erratic and shorter as he pushed himself as deep into her as he could whilst shooting wave after wave of his load.

Exhausted and fulfilled, she felt her body go limp like a ragdoll on the floor and him doing something similar on top of her, both panting and drunk on the afterglow of their respective orgasms.

She had no idea how long it took, lost in the state she was in, but eventually he pulled out of her and started to climb to his feet. A line of cum escaped out her pussy moments after his dick, running down her taint and over her anus before pooling on the carpet, leaving a sticky trail behind.

She felt so happy, so fulfilled, but also so very very dirty. She had let her teacher fuck her, in his office, rough and raw, despite using no contraceptive. All to avoid the consequences, the punishment, of having cheated.

And what she knew was supposed to be worse, she had fucking loved it.

How could she have become such a dirty girl, and so fast? Had it always been in her and he had just brought it out?

She knew she was supposed to feel bad, feel ashamed, what she had done was wrong. Student-teacher relationships were forbidden, and for good reason, or so the old her had at least thought.

To make it even worse it had been to get out of punishment. That said it had been his idea and he had been pushing it quite forcefully, but she certainly hadn't stopped him or even wanted to.

She got woken up from her dazed mindset by him throwing her pants onto her and saying "Get up and get dressed. I need to finish some stuff up before I leave and I assume you have somewhere to be.".

Taken aback a bit by his bluntness she looked at him going back to his desk for a moment before shaking her head and started to look for her panties. The hell, where were they, she couldn't find them.

From over at his desk he said "Looking for these?", holding her panties in one hand, "I am keeping them, right of conquest, part of the punishment, you understand.", giving her a wicked smile at the same time.

For a moment she considered arguing, but didn't and produced a tissue from her bag to wipe her pussy off before she put on her pants. She walked over to his desk and threw the tissue in his bin.

She stood there a moment before she spoke up, saying "Uhm, thank you sir for agreeing to keep, ehh, you know, quiet. I promise I will be a good girl from now on.".

He gave her a smile, the nice and warm kind he used to give in the classroom rather than the ones she had seen on his face whilst he had fucked her like a dirty little girl, and said "Of course, little lady, it was my pleasure helping you." At that he let his eyes fall down onto his desk and went to do whatever he needed to finish.

Taking her cue she turned, picked up her bag, went to the door and unlocked it. As she was opening the door, ready to step out, she heard him saying behind her "I'm looking forward to the next session of your punishment, be a good girl until then.".

She froze on the doorstep halfway out the door, thinking "What? Next session? This hadn't been it?". She didn't know how to feel about this.

Sure she had been enjoying herself and wouldn't mind having sex with him more. Actually she would very much like for him to have his way with her again. But she didn't want it to happen because she had to, because she was somewhat forced to.

Would he turn her in if she refused? What other things might he demand of her? How many more times before they were 'even', so to speak, and she was in the clear?

She turned around, standing over the doorstep, looking back at him, unsure if she should say or do anything.

Finally she decided not to make a fuss about it, maybe it was just his way of saying he wanted to be with her more? At least for now, she would play along, the rewards were just too great.

As she closed the door and walked away her thoughts turned to what he might do to her next time and she could feel herself getting excited. She wouldn't be going out tonight, instead she and her toys would be quite busy... imagining...

(Hi there, hopefully you enjoyed the story somewhat as you came this far. If you have a moment, I'd love some feedback on what you thought was good or bad.)