Teacher's Slutty Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She inhaled sharply. "Good girl. Now touch yourself."

My hand shook a little as I slid it between my legs. I spread my outer lips with my fingers, and slid my fingers through my slick folds.

"You are so beautiful." Her voice was hoarse.

Her words made me bolder and I spread my lips with one hand, holding my folds open so she could see me rub my clit.

"How do you feel?"

My voice was low. "I like rubbing my clit, especially when it's exposed like this." My fingers racing over the pert button. "It makes my pussy throb so deliciously."

The ache between my legs was almost unbearable. I wanted a climax so badly, but at the same time, I didn't want this moment to end.

"Do you ever finger yourself?"

My pussy clenched at those words, eager to be filled. Wordlessly, I slipped two fingers inside and felt for that delicious spot halfway up my pussy.

"I love rubbing my G-spot," I panted as my fingers found their mark. "Oh god, that feels good."

Mrs H made a small sound of encouragement. "Good girl, keep doing that."

She was leaning forward, her face so close to my pussy, I could feel her breath. I moaned and she looked up, her expression hungry. "You're doing great."

I had lost all inhibitions. It was so hot to be encouraged by her, to show her how I could make myself come. She hadn't touched herself--or me--but I could tell she was aroused. The dark nipples on her large breasts were erect and she pressed her thighs together as if to relieve an ache between them. Her breath came fast and her eyes were shining.

My fingers made squelching noises as I pumped them against my G-spot. The fingers of my other hand rubbed my clit faster and faster. I was panting now, my hips bucking in an effort to get more friction.

"Oooh, I am so close," I whispered. Everything felt so good I could hardly breathe. This was so much better than last night.

"That's it, baby, make yourself come."

The waves of pleasure washed over me, pushing me closer and closer to the edge. Suddenly Mrs H put her hands on my thighs and pushed them back further, opening my pussy wide for her hungry eyes. Her gaze never left my pussy as I rubbed and stroked, rolling my clit between my fingers as I arched my back with the mounting tension.

"I'm gonna come," I cried out as I could feel myself fall over the edge. Hot, delicious spasms of pleasure rocked me as I kept rubbing myself. My body felt weightless and full of light and I cried out.

Mrs H rubbed my thighs as she made soothing sounds. "Good girl, there you go. Well done."

My pussy had clamped tight around my fingers, so I kept my hand there as my legs fell limply by my side. When the last aftershocks of my orgasm were gone, I pulled my fingers free.

I was out of breath and in a daze. With difficulty, I sat up and smiled weakly at Mrs H.

"So how did that feel?" she asked.

I laughed. "I came so hard!"

She nodded. "That was fantastic. See? If you can make yourself feel like that, you can teach a man to give you the same pleasure. Just tell him what you told me."

"I will try to remember." My brain felt like mush, but I knew I'd never forget this moment.

She got up. "I have a few things to do now, but think about what I said."

"Okay." I watched her walk away. She was slightly unsteady and as she bent over to pick up her wrap, I caught a glimpse of her folds, which were shiny with her juices. I had been right, she had enjoyed that.

I waited until she was gone, then I got up, wrapped the towel around me and slowly made my way to the loft. My legs were still shaky when I stepped into the shower. As the hot water hit my head, I marvelled at what had happened. I couldn't believe I had masturbated in front of Mrs H--and with her encouragement. I would have never dreamt of masturbating in front of a friend, or even a boyfriend, and yet doing it in front of her had been the hottest thing I'd ever done.

Thinking about it made me hot again. My pussy clenched and throbbed and I cupped my swollen sex. My lips were slick, and not just from the water. I grabbed the shower head and pointed it at my throbbing pussy. I switched the flow so the water was concentrated on one spot. Then I put one leg up and spread my lips so the water could have better access to my clit. I moan and rocked on my feet as the spurt blasted my swollen pussy. Closing my eyes, I imagined Mrs H between my legs, licking and fingering my pussy.

"Oh yes, Mrs H," I moaned, "do it harder."

The hot water pulsed against my clit and I used my other hand to pinch and pull my nipples. I gasped as pleasure shot through me, making me moan and cry.

"Fuck me, Mrs H," I whispered.

The water became her tongue, lapping and sucking my clit until I thought I couldn't stand it anymore. My fingers became her teeth, biting and pinching my nipples until I cried out. I wished she was here with me, but my imagination was a pretty close second.

My orgasm hit me hard and my knees buckled. I curled up on the bathroom floor as my body convulsed with the impact of my climax.

When I was finally able to get up, I turned off the water, wrapped myself in a towel and lay down on the bed. This was the most intense afternoon I had ever had, and I hoped this was a taste of more to come.

----------------------------------------------

I woke up at a knock on my door, followed by Mrs H's voice. "Can I come in?"

I answered "yes" before I realised I was naked, but after what had happened earlier, I didn't think it mattered.

Mrs H came in with a gift bag in her hand. She didn't bat an eye at my undressed state, but sat down on the edge of my bed.

"Here." She thrust the bag at me. "I picked you up a few things that might help you."

I started to feel warm. "Thank you. You didn't have to..."

"It's nothing special." She gestured. "Go on, open it."

I took out the tissue paper and reached into the bag. As I took out the packages, my eyes widened.

"I noticed you only used two fingers to pleasure yourself, so I figured you're quite tight. I hope I got the sizing right, but if you want a bigger size, I can exchange it."

One of the packages I was holding contained a big purple dildo, which looked quite intimidating. How Mrs H could think I would want a bigger size was a mystery to me.

My face felt like it was on fire. "No, it's...it's perfect."

She smiled, relieved. "Great. It's great to explore what you like using your fingers, but when you have sex with a man, he'll want to use his dick as well, so exploring with a dildo will give you a better insight into what you'd like."

My heart swelled. Mrs H was so thoughtful. It didn't even feel weird her giving me a sex toy. It was the first time anyone had even talked to me about sex toys. Not that I would have wanted my mother to talk about it, or, heaven forbid, give me one. We just didn't have that kind of relationship. But I was really touched that Mrs H had gone through the trouble of selecting a dildo just for me.

On impulse I hugged her. "Thank you so much."

She rubbed my back, her hands warm on my skin. I inhaled her scent. She smelled of citrus something else, something earthy. I wanted to bury my face in her neck and stay there for a while, but I didn't want to make things awkward.

She pressed me closer to her and my breasts brushed against hers. My nipples puckered and I shifted slightly so they would rub against her breasts.

She released me with a smile. I suspected she knew what I was feeling, but she didn't mention it. "Open the other one," she said instead.

I looked at the other package and squealed. It was a bullet vibrator from a brand I had been eyeing for a while. It was way out of my budget, but Mrs H had bought it for me.

"I take it you like it," she said. She took the package out of my hand and opened the box. Taking the bright pink bullet vibrator out of its little nest, she pressed the button on the bottom. It sprang to life with a low rumble. "This is my favourite. Feel how deep the vibrations are? Quite remarkable in such a small bullet. This will make you come in no time."

She pressed the vibrating toy into my hand and I gasped. It felt so good, and that was just my hand. I could only imagine how great it must feel against my pussy.

She got up. "I'm sure you'd like to have a little play with your new toys before dinner, so I'll leave you be. There's lube and toy cleaner in the bag as well. Make sure you use lots of lube with the dildo, no matter how wet you are." She winked. "Lube makes everything so amazing."

After she left, I turned the bullet vibe off and opened the dildo box. The silicone shaft felt heavy. Apart from the colour, it was quite a good replica of a real cock, complete with head a veins. It felt intimidating in my hand, but I didn't want to disappoint Mrs H. I cleaned both toys quickly with the toy cleaner, then lay back on my bed.

My hands shook a little as I opened the bottle of lube and squirted some on my hand. I had woken up wet, but I decided to take Mrs H's advice on the lube. I had never really used lube, but as I smeared a generous portion on the dildo, I could see how it would make things better. It was slick, but thicker than my natural juices. Reaching between my legs, I slid my slick fingers all over my pussy, making sure to dip a finger inside.

I couldn't believe how horny I was again. The thought of Mrs H downstairs cooking dinner while she knew I was fucking myself upstairs with the toys she had given me was so hot. And the casual way she had given me the toys made it somehow even hotter.

I slid the dildo between my legs and rubbed it between my folds a few times. The thick silicone felt great against my pussy and the hard head pressed deliciously against my clit. I was temped to just rub my clit with it, but decided against it. That was what the bullet vibe was for.

Instead, I positioned the head of the dildo against my hot entrance. Trembling with excitement, I started pushing the dildo inside. Mrs H was right, I was very tight and the dildo stretched me almost painfully. I gasped as the thick girth rubbed against my pussy walls. It felt so good. The fake cock was harder than any cock I'd ever taken and my pussy clenched against it. I pushed it all the way inside me, gasping at how full I felt. I wished I could see my pussy with the thick shaft stretching it.

I decided to fuck myself with it for a bit before using the bullet vibe. I didn't want to come too soon. I slowly pulled the dildo out, angling it so the head rubbed against my G-spot. I groaned as hot pleasure shot through me. Gripping the end of the shaft hard, I fucked myself in earnest. The lube made it glide in and out of my pussy with ease, even if the fit was super tight. At first, I rammed it deep inside me, the way my sex partners always fucked me, but after a while, I realised it wasn't giving me enough pleasure.

I shifted my hips to get a better angle and dragged the dildo along my G-spot. That was so much better! Closing my eyes, I kept my thrusts shallow and angled, pressing down on my G-spot hard. Pleasure washed in waves over me, threatening to drown me. I felt hot and wanton as I spread my legs wider. Remembering the bullet vibe, I groped around until I found it. I groaned in frustration as I tried to find the ON button, but then, finally, it sprang to life.

Continuing to fuck myself with the dildo, I pressed the vibe against my clit.

"Ooooh, fuck yes!" I hadn't meant to be so loud, but I couldn't help it. The sensation was mind-blowing. I was perfectly able to get myself off using my fingers, but the vibe took it to a whole new level. Heat rippled out from my pussy to every part of my body. My pussy clenched against the big dildo, drawing it deeper inside me. I could no longer thrust it, but used it to clamp down while my orgasm built.

It didn't take long for that sweet, deep ache to start low in my belly. Contractions started deep within my pussy, and at the same time my legs began to shake. I moaned and screamed as I fell over the edge into that glorious release. I could barely hold the bullet vibe in place as my whole body tensed with the force of my climax. I dropped the bullet vibe and grabbed the end of the dildo, which was still stuck inside my pussy. It felt heavenly being able to orgasm around the thick shaft, my pussy convulsing against it, creating further shockwaves. I wriggled the dildo against my G-spot and my climax intensified. Stars shot behind my eyelids and I nearly blacked out.

When the aftershocks finally abated, I pulled the dildo out of my pussy with a squelch. I was sweaty and utterly spent. I wasn't sure I still had the energy to get up from my bed.

Just then, I heard Mrs H's voice calling from downstairs. "Zoe, are you coming down for dinner?"

Shit. I was in no state to come down, but it would be incredibly rude not to. I struggled to my feet and quickly pulled my shorts and crop top on. Passing the mirror I grimaced at the state of my hair, so I quickly pulled it up into a ponytail. That would have to do.

On trembling legs, I made my way down the stairs.

"We're on the patio," Mrs H called as I came into the kitchen. The evening was warm and Mrs H had set the table on the deck. She gave me a knowing smile as I joined them and I realised to my horror that they must have heard the orgasmic moans and screams coming from my room. I wanted to die from embarrassment. Professor H just nodded at me, which gave me some hope that he had come home just after I had finished my business.

"It's almost the summer holidays," he said. "Have you decided yet what you will do?"
A few weeks ago, Professor and Mrs H had offered for me to stay with them over the summer. I had planned to go home for the summer and maybe take a week to do something fun with my friends. I had told the Hendersons I'd think about their offer, but hadn't really given it much more thought. In light of what had happened today, though, their offer looked a lot more tempting.

I glanced at Mrs H. "I think I will stay here. If that is still okay."

He smiled widely. "That's more than okay. We're delighted to have you here." He leaned over and put his hand on mine. I instantly felt a heat creeping up my cheeks. "Don't worry about doing any cleaning in the summer, we'll get a maid. You deserve an actual vacation."

I grinned. It wasn't that the housework was a lot, or even arduous, but two months of not having to do anything sounded like bliss.

"Your parents won't be disappointed?" Mrs H asked.

I shook my head. "They are renovating, so they will probably be happy not to have to find a room for me."

"I'm sure they will miss you though," she said diplomatically. She knew my relationship with my parents wasn't the best, but never meddled, which I was grateful for.

Professor H clapped his hands together. "Well, now that's settled, I think it's time you call us by our first names. Please call me Jack."

"And call me Grace," Mrs H added. "I feel like we will become really close this holiday."

It felt weird to think of them as Jack and Grace after having called them Professor and Mrs H for months, but I nodded. "Thank you. I'm sure this will be an amazing summer. I'm very excited to spend it here."

Professor and Mrs H--I simply couldn't call them Jack and Grace in my mind--shared a glance and smiled. I was wondering what they were thinking of. I hoped this meant they would live out their fantasy with me, whatever that fantasy was. I wondered if Mrs H had told the professor about what had happened at the pool that afternoon. I imagine she must have. They weren't the type of couple to keep secrets from each other. It made me hot to think that they'd been talking about me, about my pussy and what I liked sexually.

"We do have one favour to ask of you," Mrs H said.

"Anything." And I did mean anything.

"We're having a dinner party this Saturday and we were wondering if you wouldn't mind waitressing. It would just mean dishing up the food and topping up people's glasses. It's a select group of friends and I think we'd all feel more comfortable with a waitress we know rather than catering staff."

My stomach clenched. Was this dinner party actually a sex party and that's why they didn't want outside catering staff? It would make sense... But wouldn't they warn me if it was that kind of party?

"Of course I'll waitress," I said. "I'd love to."

She smiled. "Wonderful, that is such a relief. We'll make sure to not make it too burdensome for you."

I wondered how I could subtly inquire as to the nature of the party, but in the end I gave up. I couldn't outright ask if it was a sex party and my mind could not come up with anything subtle that wouldn't sound sleazy or weird.

"So did you girls have a nice day?" Professor H asked.

Mrs H winked at me. "It was lovely, wasn't it, Zoe?"

I felt the blood rise to my cheeks at the memory of what had happened on the deck. "Yes, it was great."

Professor H seemed oblivious to the weird tension between Mrs H and I. "Lovely. There will be many more days like that now that you've decided to stay for the summer." He smiled at me. "We'll make sure you have a great time."

Mrs H put her hand on my knee. "You won't regret your decision."
I smiled at them both. I knew I wouldn't regret it, especially if all days were going to be like today. It was going to be the best summer ever.

-----------------------------------------

The day of the party arrived and I was nervous as hell. I had no idea what was going to happen, and my careful attempts to get more information out of Mrs H had been fruitless. She either genuinely didn't know what I was asking--I told you I was bad at being subtle!--or she didn't want to tell me. Or maybe there was just nothing to tell. Maybe it really was a normal dinner party and I had allowed my head to be filled with nonsense by my friends.

I stood in front of my wardrobe trying to decide what to wear.

"Wear something cute," Mrs H had said. She'd narrowed her eyes as she'd looked me up and down. "Something that shows off that gorgeous body of yours. No harm in flaunting what you've got."

I assumed they wanted it to be clear I was "staff" and not a guest to the party, so I didn't think it would be appropriate to wear one of the cute dresses I had recently bought. And since I was going to serve food and drinks, I wanted it to be at least a bit practical.

Practical and sexy didn't go hand in hand, though. I was stumped. There was only an hour to go before the party and I couldn't make up my mind.

In a desperate bid to make a decision, I pulled all my clothes out of my closet and laid them out on the bed. As I did so, my eye fell on an old Halloween costume that I had bought a couple of years ago and never worn. It was a sexy waitress outfit with a short skirt and a top that looked more like a corset than a shirt. I picked it up. Would it be too risqué or would it be in keeping with the theme of the party? If Professor H was hosting all of his university colleagues, the outfit would be inappropriate and over the top. If, however, they were like-minded friends, they might appreciate it.

I decided to ask Mrs H. It was too hard to play the guessing game and she would be straight with me.

As I bounded down the stairs, I heard her laughter coming from down the hall. I assumed she was getting dressed as well, so I made my way to her bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Mrs...eh...Grace?"

Another peel of laughter, followed by a moan. Belatedly, and with horror, I realised she and Professor H were having sex. Just as I was about to quietly withdraw, the door opened. Mrs H, her face flushed and a robe hanging loosely around the naked body, stood in the doorway.

"Zoe, did you need anything?"

"I...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt."

She waved my apology away. "Don't worry, Jack can wait." She leaned over and whispered, "A little break will whet his appetite more."