Teacher's Slutty Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My skin tingled. I didn't need the image of her and Professor H having wild sex. I didn't have time to be horny, I needed to get ready for the party.

I swallowed hard and tried to ignore the growing ache between my legs. "I just wanted to know how sexy I should dress. Or not sexy at all?"

Her eyes sparkled with delight. "Very sexy. Our friends are liberal and free, so be yourself. If you would be comfortable wearing it around me, then you can wear it to the party."

That was the answer I had hoped. I thanked her and went back to my room. As I walked away, I heard Professor H call her back into the room. I assumed the party wouldn't be a sex party, because why would you have sex beforehand? Although I had already kind of concluded that, I was still disappointed. It would have been so much fun.

Nevertheless, it was great getting dressed in my sexy waitress outfit. It wasn't one of those cheap, flimsy Halloween costumes either. The corset was made of soft material, pushing up my breasts and cinching my waist without digging into me. The skirt flared out and covered my ass and the top of my thighs. For extra flair, I put on my stockings. The lace came well below the hem of my shirt, but that made me only look sexier.

As I got dressed, I unsuccessfully tried to push the thought of Professor and Mrs H having sex a floor below me out of my mind. While Mrs H was comfortable walking around the house naked, the least I had seen Professor H wear were his swim trunks, which were of the decent dad-kind. I wasn't sure if that was out of deference to me or whether he was just not as inhibited as his wife. But what I had seen of him, I liked. He was very fit for a professor--sculpted abs, muscular legs and broad shoulders. He looked like he could easily lift Mrs H and have sex with her standing up.

I imagined them like that now--him lifting her and slowly lowering her onto his cock. Her grinding down on him while she rested her head on his shoulder. Him thrusting into her hard, so her breasts jiggled and bounced.

A moan escaped me and my hand slid between my legs. I fingered my throbbing clit, but I didn't have a lot of time. Mrs H would expect me downstairs in ten minutes, ready to receive the caterers. With a grunt of frustration I withdrew my hand. I would just have to be hot and bothered tonight.

Then I remembered Mrs H's gift and I tore open my bedside drawer. I remained standing and put one foot on the edge of the bed while I turned on the bullet vibrator. As soon as it touched my clit, the intense vibrations sent shock waves of pleasure through me. All I had to do was close my eyes and imagine Professor H fucking Mrs H hard, her beautiful cunt pounded by his thick cock.

It took less than five minutes for my orgasm to hit me. I dropped the vibrator and bent over with the force of the shockwaves tearing through me. I managed to keep my moans quiet as I rode out my climax.

When I felt like I could trust my legs to bear my weight again, I straightened up. My whole body was buzzing and I felt amazing. The pleasure had given me a rosy glow and I felt more confident than I had ever had in my life. I looked amazing. Riding the wave of my courage, I decided not to wear any underwear. No one would be able to be sure, even if they did get a glimpse of my bare ass. After all, my G-strings left nothing to the imagination either. It would just be my delicious little secret. Something to keep things interesting for myself.

-----------------------------------------

When the guests started to arrive, I was happy to see that my choice of dress wasn't out of the norm. Most of the women were wearing short, revealing dresses. Mrs H had come down in a shimmering gown, which was see-through enough to be able to tell she wasn't wearing a bra. I had to force myself to stop staring at her, as she was easily the most beautiful woman at the party. Professor H couldn't take his eyes off her either. He was lucky--at the end of the night she would go to bed with him.

The guests were all in their mid-thirties as well, all couples. There were six in total, counting Professor and Mrs H, so I was happy that my duties were limited to serving the food and drink. The catering staff took care of cooking all the food.

I shouldn't have been surprised at the amount of alcohol consumed, but by the end of the night, the mood was exuberant. Then party had moved to the patio and everyone was lounging around the pool. I had expected my duties to be over once dinner was done, but Mrs H asked me if I could stay to make sure that everyone had enough to drink during the rest of the evening. It was on the tip of my tongue to tell her that everyone had already had enough, but it was not my place to say so. Besides, I was too curious to see where the party was going to go.

I was disappointed. I had been hoping for some sexy shenanigans, but everyone stayed dressed. As I walked around, I picked up snippets of conversation. Mostly mundane stuff. I was starting to get bored when I heard Professor H say my name. He was at the edge of the patio, on the other side of a large potted plant where I had stopped to wait until anyone needed me.

"Zoe?" Professor H said. "What about her?"

A man's voice answered. I recognised the voice as the tall, bearded man with his bored-looking wife. "Will you ask her to join us next time? She looks delicious."

My breath hitched. What was he referring to?

Mrs H chimed in. "Don't be silly. Zoe is too young and inexperienced for this." She lowered her voice and I had to strain to hear her. "She told me that she hasn't even been able to orgasm during sex."

I felt slightly indignant that she would share my secret like that, but I was more annoyed that they thought I was too young. Wasn't that up to me to decide? Did they still see me as a child?

"Besides," Professor H said, "she's a student at my university. It would be inappropriate."

"Although she's not in your class. Not even in your department," Mrs H pointed out.

"True."

I hoped that the bearded man would plead my case, but before I could hear anything else, a hand slide beneath my dress and cupped my ass.

"Eavesdropping, are you?"

I gasped as a finger pressed between my pussy lips, just for a moment, but enough to send a shiver down my spine. Wetness and heat gathered at my core.

I slowly turned around. A man, who had introduced himself as Thomas earlier, smiled at me. "You're quite the naughty girl, aren't you?"

I was still annoyed at Professor and Mrs H believing I was too inexperienced. I would show them!

Smiling I dipped my head and looked up at him. "Yes, sir, I am sometimes a bit naughty."

His eyes widened a fraction, as if he hadn't expected me to play along. "So what shall we do about that?"

"I think you might need to teach me a lesson, sir."

I turned around and, without looking back, I crossed the patio and stepped out of the light onto the lawn. At the back of the garden were a couple of Muskoka chairs which I now walked towards. I hoped Thomas would follow me, but judging by the bulge in his trousers, I didn't worry too much.

I wasn't sure what the deal was between him and his partner and whether she was fine with him fucking other women, but I didn't care. That wasn't my responsibility. Maybe they had an open marriage, maybe she wasn't even his wife. Who cared? He had been the one coming onto me, so if he wanted to bring it to its natural conclusion, I was game.

He caught up with me before I reached the chairs. Grabbing my wrist, he spun me around. "Where do you think you are going, young lady?"

I waved towards the chairs. "I just needed a place to cool down."

He looked where I was pointing. "I'll join you."

He reached the chairs first and sat down. When I tried to pass him to sit down in the other chair, he pulled me onto his lap. He nuzzled my neck, making the hairs on my arms stand on end. I was warm and flustered, but it felt good to be kissed like this, so I leaned against him.

He caressed my thigh. When nudged my legs apart, I willingly spread them for him. I was trembling with desire and anticipation. His hand slid between my legs and cupped my mound. I hissed in a breath when he started rubbing my pussy very gently.

"You like that?" He kissed my neck again and I shivered with delight. "Do you want me to keep going?"

I whimpered. "Yes, please."

His other hand fumbled with my corset. After a few moments, my breasts sprang free. He ran his fingers over my nipples, flicking them until they puckered into hard peaks.

It was so hot to be sitting here in the dark, not far away from the party and in full view if anyone happened to come this way. I felt daring, so I leaned back more and planted my feet on either side of his on the chair. My pussy was fully exposed now, and open for Thomas's probing fingers.

As he played with my breasts, his fingers kept caressing my pussy. I had never had anyone touch me this gently and at first it drove me wild. I wanted him to be rough, to force an orgasm out of me, but he seemed happy to take his time, and after a while, I started to enjoy the slowness of it all.

With each upward caress, he came close to my clit, never really touching it. My pussy ached to be touched properly and I started moving my hips in a desperate attempt to get some more friction.

He chuckled softly. "You are an eager little slut, aren't you?"

Heat flooded me. No one had ever called me a slut, but I didn't expect it to make me this hot. I loved hearing him call me that.

"Yes, sir. I really want to be fucked, sir."

His cock pressed hard against my back, but he made no attempt to free it. He seemed happy enough to just play with me.

The ache between my legs intensified. I needed him to do something--either rub my clit or finger me. I wasn't sure how long I could stand the featherlight touches anymore.

"Please," I whimpered.

"Please what, little slut?"

Oh my god, why was this so hot? Nothing was really happening, but I was at the cusp of an orgasm already.

"Please finger me, sir."

His lips touched my ear. "Look at you. You're spread open for the whole world to see how pathetic you are. How desperate for sex. Do you like begging for it?"

"Oh god, yes. Please, fuck me with your fingers, I need--"

I couldn't finish my sentence, because at that moment, he pushed two fingers inside me. I arched my back and bit back a moan when a hot jolt of pleasure shot through me.

His voice was low, and close to my ear. "Like this?"

"Ooooohh...yes."

His thumb grazed my clit and I couldn't help myself, I moaned loudly. It felt so amazing to finally be properly touched after having been teased for so long.

I didn't care how I looked, or what Thomas thought of me. I ground my hips against his hand, fucking myself on his fingers.

It felt heavenly. I had lured Thomas to the back of the garden because I'd been annoyed at how Professor and Mrs H treated me like a child, but now I just wanted an orgasm. I didn't care how desperate or needy I seemed. Thomas seemed to like it and no one else was here to witness my abandon.

My body tensed and my pussy seemed to draw Thomas's fingers deeper inside me. "I'm so close," I whispered.

"There you go, little slut, come on my fingers."

His words put me over the edge and I bucked on his lap as my climax tore through me. He kept his fingers inside me, pumping them slowly until the aftershocks of my orgasm died away.

I was dazed. I felt that perhaps I needed to reciprocate, but I was too stunned at what had just happened. If this was how all the Henderson's friends were, I wanted to be at their parties all the time.

Fixing up my dress as best I could, I got shakily to my feet. Thomas got up and lifted his hand to his mouth. I gasped as he licked my juices of his fingers. He winked at me. "That was amazing. I hope we'll see more of you in the future."

"I...I hope so too," I stammered.

A voice in the darkness made me jump. "There you are, Zoe. I've been looking for you everywhere."

It was Professor H. He stepped closer and flashed a look at Thomas. Thomas mumbled something and strode towards the patio.

Professor H took my hand. "Let's get you back to the party."

I couldn't read his expression. How long had he been there? Had he watched me get fucked by his friend? Was he angry about that? He didn't look pleased, but I couldn't tell if he was pissed off or maybe...jealous?

I felt like I had to apologise, but without knowing what he'd seen I wasn't sure what to apologise for. "I'm sorry I neglected my duties."

He gave my hand a little squeeze. 'Nothing to be sorry for." As we stepped into the light near the patio, he turned to me. Lifting my chin with his fingers, he studied my face. "Did you have fun tonight?"

It was then that I knew he had seen everything. His eyes were dark with lust, and yes, jealousy. He did not like that I had gone off with Thomas, but I was an adult and there was not much he could say.

I nodded. "It was a lot of fun, thanks. But I should probably get back to my duties."

I stepped past him, but he grabbed my arm. "Are you okay?"

It dawned on me that he'd been worried about me. The thought made me warm. He wasn't angry or jealous, he was worried that his friend had taken liberties. Then annoyance took over. He still thought I was an innocent little girl who needed protecting.

Straightening up, I met his gaze full on. "I am great, thank you. Your friend Thomas is very skilled with his fingers." I sighed happily. "I do hope you invite him again."

The shock on his face was worth it. It was time he saw me as a woman, not a girl. I put an extra bit of swing in my hips as I walked away.

Mrs H was sprawled on the couch in the living room. Her face was flushed and I wondered what she'd been up to. Had I missed out on a lot of fun while I was alone with Thomas? But what did it matter? I'd had some good fun of my own.

Thomas had joined his partner, who didn't seemed fazed at all that he had disappeared for a while. She kissed him and pulled him towards the front door.

Mrs H waved them lazily goodbye. "Let's do this again soon!"

Thomas's partner locked eyes with me and smiled slowly. I knew she knew, but she seemed to be aroused, rather than annoyed. Interesting. She blew me a kiss before leaving.

The house was quiet. All the other guests seemed to have left. I got up to clean up the glasses, but Mrs H pulled me onto the couch.

"Leave that, the maid will come tomorrow to clean it all up."

"Oh." That was pleasant news. I hadn't thought the Henderson had been serious when they'd said I didn't have to do any housework. This truly would be a vacation for me.

Mrs H took my hand in hers. "Did you have a fun night?"

"Yes, I did. Thank you so much for letting me join."

She laughed. "You were waitressing, darling, but next time I'll make sure you're a guest. A lot of our friends took a real liking to you."

I grinned. "Really?"

She nodded. "Especially Thomas. You had a little alone time with him, didn't you?"

My cheeks burned. "I did."

"I hope he took good care of you?"
I pressed my legs together at the thought of what Thomas had done. My pussy still buzzed pleasantly. It had been daring and completely inappropriate and I had loved every sordid little moment.

I sighed. "It was delicious."

"Good." She sounded genuinely pleased. "Thomas is such a dear friend and I'd be upset if he'd hurt you."

"Not at all," I assured her. On the contrary. No man had ever made me feel like that.

"You can tell me all about it tomorrow. But now off to bed. It's too late."

I yawned. Bed sounded amazing right now. We got up and she pulled me close for a hug. "I'm so happy to have you here. You're a delight."

Her words made me feel all fuzzy and special. I didn't know how to respond, so instead, I kissed her cheek. "I am very happy to be here. Thank you."

She smiled and gave my ass a playful tap. "Go on, have a good sleep."

"You too."