Teacher's Slutty Pet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice giggled and spread her legs as well. We were all wet and hungry for Professor H's cock. I imagined how we looked: ready and willing to be fucked, our pussies on full display.

A creak on the stairs told me that Professor H was coming up. Next, the door opened and there he was. He was still wearing his shorts and polo shirt, his erection evident. His jaw dropped when he saw us. I wasn't sure what he had expected, but clearly this wasn't it. I hid a smile as he seemed to have lost his tongue.

"Wow," he said finally. He cleared his throat. "Zoe, what's all this?"

I grinned. "You said you waned to fuck me and my friends, so here we are. Ready and horny for you."

Running his hand through his hair, he exhaled loudly. "This is...ehm..."

"Are you having second thoughts?" I put on my best pout. "But we're so hungry for your cock. You did promise..."

His eyes flashed from one pussy to the next. I wasn't sure if he was really hesitant or whether he was playing a game. Getting up, I knelt before him. With trembling hands, I undid the button of his shorts and pulled the zipper down. His cock sprang free. He groaned as I took him into my mouth.

"Do you want us to show you how much we want you?" I looked up at him, his cock resting on my outstretched tongue.

Jody took the hint and knelt next to me. She cupped his balls and gave a breathless little moan. "You're so big. I've never had a cock this big before." Turning to me, she widened her eyes. "Zoe, do you think he'll fit in my tight cunny?"

Professor H groaned, but he didn't move. He just stroked our hair as if we were his favourite pets. My pussy ached as I took his cock into my mouth again. Jody fondled his balls and then I felt another tongue sliding along the long shaft. Alice had joined us as well.

"I really want my pussy filled with this cock," she breathed. "It's sooooo big."

I almost broke character and laughed at her perfect little girl voice. Who knew she'd be into roleplaying this much?

We sucked and stroked the professor's cock until I thought he couldn't stand it anymore. I didn't want to make him come just yet, so I pulled Jody and Alice to their feet and led them to the bed. As we lay down, I knelt between Alice's legs. I lowered my head and licked her slit from her puckered anus to her swollen clit. She moaned softly as I played with her clit, pushing the button harder and harder with the tip of my tongue.

"Let me get you all warmed up for the professor," I told her. "He'll feel so good in your pussy, stretching you wide."

"Let me." Professor H's voice was hoarse with lust.

I moved aside and he settled himself between Alice's legs. For someone who had, minutes ago, been worried about being seen naked by the professor, she had lost all her inhibitions. She spread her legs wide, using her hands to open her pussy lips for him.

"Please be gentle," she whimpered.

I shared a look with Jody who grinned. She reached out and slid her fingers through my slit as we watched the professor breach Alice's entrance and push himself all the way inside her. She moaned loudly, her fingers flying over her clit as he started fucking her with measured strokes. I moved closer to her and, as Jody started to finger me, I lowered my head and licked Alice's clit. Her eyes flew open, but she didn't stop me. She was lost in pleasure, her eyes hooded and unfocused.

Professor H fucked her harder now, thrusting into her with not quite the savagery with which he fucked Mrs H, but none too gently either.

"Turn around, Zoe," Professor H said. "Let me fuck you too."

My breath hitched as I scrambled on top of Alice. Professor H pulled out of her and rammed himself deep into my aching pussy. I groaned with relief as he stretched me, his cock sliding deliciously along my pussy walls.

Jody's hand rubbed mine and Alice's clits alternately and I could feel myself edging close to a climax. Just as I was about to come, Professor H pulled out of me.

"Jody, your turn."

She lay down next to Alice and me, her knees pushed towards her chest as Professor H rammed inside of her. He seemed lost in the moment, now, uncaring about how we felt. Each time one of us got close to an orgasm, he pulled out and fucked someone else. It was dirty and hot to share the professor with my friends like this, his cock coated in our juices.

Alice and I kissed and rubbed our nipples together while Jody fingered herself anytime she was without the professor's cock. My juices stained Alice's pussy underneath me and it was as if Alice and I were one. She held my hips, kneading my ass, pulling the cheeks apart. As Professor H rammed himself into me again, I could feel Alice's finger at my puckered hole. I willed her to push it in, needy for more stimulation. She seemed to have guessed what I wanted, because I felt her finger push inside me.

I moaned and writhed on top of her as the dual stimulation of her finger and Professor H's cock pushed me closer and closer to the edge.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come..." I hung on to Alice as the contractions started deep inside me. Professor H fucked me harder, and my orgasm intensified to the point I didn't think I could stand it anymore. Then he pulled out and rammed himself into Jody. I slid off Alice, my pussy still pulsing with the aftershocks of my orgasm. Lying next to her, I cupped her mound and ground my palm against her clit. She put her hand on mine, applying more pressure to her cunt as she gyrated her hips.

Next to us, Jody scrambled onto all fours. "Please fuck me from behind," she begged. "I need to feel you deeper."

Professor H didn't hesitate, but grabbed her hips and plowed into her. She cried out and clung to the sheets as he fucked her hard.

Alice's breath sped up and I could tell she was close to coming. I didn't want her to have an orgasm on my hand, though, so I pulled it away.

"Professor, I think Alice is ready to come on your cock."

Jody whimpered. "Please make me come first, I'm so close."

The professor listened to her and kept fucking her. Alice reached over and started rubbing Jody's clit. With a cry, Jody's body stiffened as she came. When professor H pulled out of her, Jody's juices gushed onto the bed. Her eyes were closed and the look on her face was so beautiful, I had to swallow a lump in my throat. Jody deserved that amazing orgasm.

Alice was mewling with frustration and the professor turned his attention to her. She lifted her hips and he entered her with a soft groan. I started rubbing her clit with the tips of my fingers as he fucked her with long, slow strokes. Her fingers pulled at her nipples, making them stand up in dark red peaks.

"Oh yes, please...make me come..."

I wasn't sure if she was talking to the professor, me or herself, but a moment later, she shuddered and clamped her legs shut. Professor H groaned as she came on his cock, and waited until she relaxed. Then he pulled out of her.

Jody and Alice were out for the count, but I wanted to make sure Professor H came as well. It was a miracle he hadn't yet, but I had seen how much stamina he had.

Kneeling on the bed, I pulled him towards me and took his cock in my mouth. I could taste the three of us on him, making my head swim. He was close, I could tell, so I took him deep inside my throat and stroked his shaft with my tongue. I sucked and licked him until he stiffened. Grabbing his ass, I kept him in place, encouraging him to shoot his load into my mouth. While Jody and Alice looked on, I swallowed the professor's load, sucking until every drop was gone.

When I let him go, he staggered backwards. Alice sat up and put her arms around me. "That was amazing."

Professor H's eyes were dark with lust. "You can definitely invite your friends over again sometime."

Smiling sweetly at him, I slowly licked my lips. "If I do, will you play with us again?"

Jody sat up as well, kneeling on the bed with her hand between her legs. "Our pussies get wet often, so we need a lot of attention."

Professor H looked like he had died and gone to heaven. "I promise I'll take good care of you."

"Thank you, professor," Alice said. Her little-girl voice was back. "I really liked how your thick cock stretched my little pussy."

"Oh fuck."

"Thank you for stopping by, professor," I said, twirling my hair around my finger. "I may need more attention tonight, is that all right?"

He uttered a sound between a groan and a grunt and then grabbed his shorts and left the room, his face beet red.

We fell on the bed in a peal of laughter.

"You have to invite us more often," Jody said and she swung her leg over mine. "I haven't been fucked this well in forever."

"I've never been fucked like this," Alice said as she snuggled up to me on the other side. "You lucky, lucky girl."

I put my arms around both of them. "I promise I won't keep him to myself."

Just the thought of another round like this made me wet again and as my friends kissed and snuggled me, I resolved to make this a regular occurrence.

***

"I heard you had a great time with your friends today," Mrs H said at dinner that night.

I glanced at Professor H, who refused to meet my eyes. Had he told Mrs H everything about what had happened, or had he decided to keep him fucking three students to himself?

I decided to be vague until I found out how much Mrs H knew. "Yes, it was lovely. We made good use of the pool. Thanks so much for suggesting I invite them."

"It must have been nice to catch up." Mrs H sounded almost wistful.

I wondered if she had any close female friends. I had never seen any come over to the house, but she did go out occasionally, so it was possible she met friends then.

Putting another forkful of food in my mouth, I tried to catch Professor H's eye. He looked at his plate and pushed his food around. I was getting uneasy. When he'd proposed to fuck Jody and Alice, he'd made it sound like he'd have Mrs H's full blessing, but I wasn't so sure anymore. He seemed almost embarrassed by the conversation, which I doubted he'd be if he'd told Mrs H everything.

We ate in silence for a while. When dinner was done, Mrs H offered to clear the table and get dessert, leaving the professor and I alone.

I seized my chance immediately. "Have you not told her?"

He raised his eyebrows, but I was in no mood to play games. "You said she'd give you her blessing, so why are you looking all embarrassed? Doesn't she know?"

"I haven't had a chance yes," he whispered back.

I rolled my eyes so hard they were in danger of falling out of my head. "You managed to tell her I had a good time with my friends, though. I don't want to keep secrets from her, so you better tell her, or I will."

I glared at him. Putting his hand on my knee, he gave it a squeeze. "Don't worry, of course I'll tell her. I don't want to keep secrets from her either. She'll love the story and I want to do it justice, not tell her hurriedly when she's trying to make dinner."

That made me feel better. I could imagine Professor H telling her every sordid little detail. If he was right about her, she'd be getting horny hearing all about it, which would have been bad timing if she was in the middle of dinner.

Mrs H joined us with bowl of fruit. We were being super healthy today, but I wasn't complaining. Spending most of my time either naked or in such a small bikini, I might as well be. I didn't want to have to worry about my weight.

Mrs H stretched. "What shall we do tonight?" She winked at me and I felt myself grow hot. I knew exactly what she had in mind.

Professor H answered before I could. "Why don't we all relax together? Maybe Zoe can tell you all about her day."

Her eyes shone. "That's a great idea. But it's too hot to be outside. Shall we go upstairs?"

"Sounds good." I got up and gathered the bowls. "I'll clear the dishes and meet you upstairs."

I hoped that Professor H would get the hint and tell her everything while I was doing the dishes. I didn't want to be the one telling that particular story.

As I put the dishes in the dishwasher, I wondered how Mrs H would feel about her husband having fucked three women today. It was one thing to participate in a sex party or have sex with me, but would my friends have been off-limits? I really hoped not. I hoped Professor H was right and Mrs H was right now listening to him intently, getting aroused by his story of his exploits today. I hoped she was making plans to join in next time, teaching my friends a thing or two.

Just the thought of Mrs H joining us made me wet, and I hurriedly finished the dishes. Reaching the Henderson's bedroom, I heard low voices. Mrs H didn't sound upset, but neither did she sound intrigued. I worried Professor H hadn't told her anything yet, a suspicion that was confirmed when I pushed the door open and they were sitting side by side on the bed, still fully-clothed.

When she saw me, Mrs H reached out her hand. "Zoe, come here. I want to hear all about your day with your friends."

I glared at Professor H. "Maybe Professor H can tell you about it."

She grinned. "I'm sure he could, but I'd rather hear it from you."

It was then that I knew Mrs H had suspected all along what had happened. I should have known, she was intuitive and knew her husband very well. And, so it seemed, she knew me well too.

"Let me get you out of this dress," Mrs H said, getting up. She grabbed the hem of my dress and pulled it over my head. As she dropped the garment on the ground, she bent her head and licked my nipples. I gasped with delight as she lightly bit them.

Taking my hand, she led me to the bed. "Come here, I want you to see yourself in the mirror."

I remembered how she'd said she'd let Professor H fuck me in front of the mirror so I could see myself come. A shiver of excitement ran through me as I took place on the bed. Mrs H pulled her standing mirror towards the bed and took place behind me.

"Now open your legs so you can see your beautiful cunt."

I did as she asked, spreading my legs wide. She placed her hands on either side of my thighs and used her thumbs to spread open my labia. I gasped as the pinkness of my pussy was revealed.

Apart from when Margot had taken pictures of the glass dildo in my pussy, I had never really looked at myself like this. I loved gazing at Mrs H's pussy, but I had to admit that mine wasn't bad to look at either. The pictures Margot had taken of the glass dildo stretching my pussy were still on my phone. I'd masturbated at the sight of them more times than I could count, but now, watching myself in the mirror, my legs spread, my nipples hard and my cheeks flushed, I found myself getting wet.

"Look," Mrs H whispered in my ear, her breath hot on my neck. "You are so fucking beautiful."

My breath hitched. She was right, I did look stunning. I'd never seen myself this aroused.

Mrs H started stroking my legs, her fingers barely brushing my pussy lips. "Now tell me about your day."

Professor H stood next to the bed, his hand lazily fondling his cock. He watched me with a half-smile, as if he was just waiting to fuck me.

My voice shook as I started talking. "Jody, Alice and I had a lovely swim and a great chat. It was nice to have them over."

"What did you do after your swim?" She brushed my pussy lips, her thumb gliding over my clit.

"We went to my room. Alice took a shower and Jody and I started talking."

Mrs H's voice was low with lust. "Did you just talk?"

I shook my head. "We did...other things too." Why was it so hard to tell her this? She was clearly aroused by it, but I felt reluctant to admit I had fucked Jody and Alice.

"What did Jody think of that?"

My body sang with the need to be touched, but Mrs H continued to barely stroke my pussy. I tried not to moan. "Alice and I gave her an orgasm. She really loved that."

Mrs H chuckled. "I bet she did. You're amazing at making me come, so I'm sure Jody felt the same."

She started kissing my neck below my ear. My breath came in gasps. Professor H's cock was thick and hard in his hand. My pussy ached with the need to be filled, but I had a feeling neither of them would fuck me until I had told the story.

"And then what happened?"

My head swam. I could hardly think. "When Alice and I had made Jody come, I went downstairs to get a drink. And that's when Professor H fucked me."

Her face was flush with her arousal. "Did he make you come?"

I nodded, the memory making me even wetter.

She pushed my legs further apart. "Look at how wet you are, my little slut. Look how engorged your pussy is and I've barely even touched you."

I looked. My pussy lips were red and puffy, the folds glistening with my juices. She spread my lips apart and I could see my juices seep out of my aching entrance. It was amazing, and hot, and vulgar all at once. I wanted to photograph myself like this: flushed and aroused and aching to be taken.

"What did Professor H do after that?" Her voice was barely louder than a whisper. I could feel her nipples against my back. They were hard peaks.

My eyes flashed to him. His eyes were hooded with lust, his hand stroking his cock as he looked at my pussy. He seemed oblivious to my dilemma.

I took a deep breath and looked at Mrs H in the mirror. "He came upstairs with me and fucked me and my friends."

She gasped, but not with shock. Her cheeks were red and she licked her lips. "He fucked all three of you?"

Her fingers were still holding me open. I looked like I belonged in a porn video, horny and ready to be taken. I didn't want to talk anymore, I wanted to be fucked. The ache between my legs was becoming intense.

"He took us in turn. My friends loved him and would love to be fucked by him again."

Her eyes widened and she bit her lip. "Is that so?"

I arched my back. "I want to watch myself be fucked by the professor. Please? I've told the whole story..."

"Yes, you've been very good." She slid her hands over my sides and cupped my breasts. "Do you want to watch yourself be fucked?"

I hissed in a breath. "Please..."

She smiled a wicked smile. "Before I let Jack fuck you, I think I have something that might get you in the mood."

If I wasn't so desperate, I would have laughed. Get me in the mood? I couldn't have been more in the mood if I tried.

She rummaged in the nightstand and when she straightened up, she held something big in her hands. When she held it up for me, my eyes widened.

"I thought you might recognise this."

She licked the shaft of the large glass dildo that Margot had fucked me with that first time. I wondered if she'd seen the pictures of me on my phone.

Professor H groaned. "Oh fuck, Grace, are you going to put that in her?"

Mrs H winked at him. "I just want to see what it looks like." She looked straight at me in the mirror. "In real life."

Shit. She had seen the pictures. I was so needy to be filled, I didn't care, though. I just wanted her to push that massive glass cock inside me.

Mrs H sat behind me again and reached around me with the dildo. I watched in fascination as she positioned the dildo at my entrance. Staying still, I waited for her to make the first move. I was desperate, but I didn't want her to know just how much.

Slowly, as if she was torturing me, she pushed the glass inside me. It was cold and felt fantastic. More than that: it looked fantastic seeing that massive cock disappear inside of me. When it was all the way in, she lifted her hand out of the way, so I could see myself like this: stretched, filled and flushed with need.

Mrs H fondled my breasts, flicking my nipples until I arched my back against her.

"Do you need to be fucked, my little slutty pet?" she asked.

"Please..."

She looked up at her husband, who seemed to be in a trance. "Honey, can you fuck Zoe?"

The way she asked it, as if she was asking him to pass me a dish at the table, was so hot. He blinked and focused on her. When she repeated the question, his face lit up.