Teacher's Slutty Pet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, get on all fours on the bed," Mrs H instructed me. "Jack can fuck you from behind and you can watch yourself come. It's so hot."

She reached around and pulled the glass dildo from my sopping pussy. I whimpered, but she moved me into position on all fours. As Professor H knelt behind me, Mrs H spread her legs and rubbed the glass dildo all over her pussy.

Professor H didn't waste any time. Grabbing my hips, he pulled me towards him, sinking his cock deep inside me at the same time. I moaned with relief, and remembered to look at myself in the mirror as he started fucking me.

I looked amazing. My hair was a dark curtain around my face, which was flushed from arousal. My breasts swung back and forth with each thrust. I wished the angle was better so I could see his cock disappear inside me, but it was hot enough seeing his face dark with lust as he plowed into me. It was like watching a porn video with me in the starring role. Mrs H was pumping the dildo into her pussy at the same speed at which her husband was fucking me. Her eyes were glued on us in the mirror. I suddenly felt a rush of emotions for her--for both of them--for including me in their incredible life. I would have never had the courage to watch myself get fucked, but the moment couldn't have been hotter.

I flipped my hair to one side so I could really see my face well. My lips were parted, my eyes hooded with lust. Two red spot coloured my cheeks and my expression was somewhere between pain and pleasure. I looked sexier than I had ever had in my life.

Call me narcissistic, but seeing myself like this made me even more aroused. Professor H massaged my ass, his fingers creeping closer and closer to my crack. At the next thrust, he pushed a finger inside my anus. I gasped as he fucked both my holes now, causing pleasure to shoot through my whole core. My eyes widened as my orgasm came barrelling towards me, unstoppable. As I came, shuddering on his finger and cock, I forced myself to keep watching the mirror. I looked glorious as my face registered the impact of my orgasm.

Collapsing on the bed, I gasped for air, but the professor wasn't done yet. He kept fucking me; long, hard strokes, completely caught up in his own pleasure. I switched my focus to Mrs H, whose pussy was close enough for me to touch. Without thinking, I reached out and slid my fingers over her clit as she continued to move the thick dildo in and out of her pussy. Moaning, she thrashed on the bed, het body slippery under my fingers, making it hard for me to keep rubbing her. My pussy clamped around the professor's cock as another orgasm tore through me.

Mrs H's eyes snapped open and she uttered a low moan. Arching her back so her pussy pressed against my hand, she came hard. Pushing my hand away, she clamped her legs shut.

Professor H pulled out of me, his cock still rock hard. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face towards his cock. Greedily, I opened my mouth and started sucking. The taste of my own juices coated my mouth and I salivated. Still breathing hard, Mrs H joined me, and together we licked along the long shaft of Professor H's cock. Mrs H reached between his legs and cupped his balls, fondling them as she helped me suck and lick his thick cock. His hands rested on the backs of our heads, but he let us do our own thing without him guiding us.

Mrs H's tongue collided with mine, and she abandoned her husband's cock. Caressing my cheek, she kissed me deeply. Her tongue invaded my mouth, seeking out my heat. I moaned as her lips trailed kisses over my neck and breasts, sucking my nipples in turn.

Professor H grabbed our hair and pulled us apart. I grinned as he pushed us towards his throbbing cock again. Mrs H winked at me as she resumed sucking and licking her husband, occasionally making way for me. 
It was fun hearing him moan and pant as we laved our attention on him. I was just wondering how much he'd be able to hold on when he pulled away from us just as a spurt of cum hit my face. I squealed and then another spurt hit Mrs H's face. Laughing, we tried to catch as much in our mouth as we could until, finally, Professor H was spent.

As he collapsed onto the bed, Mrs H grabbed the glass dildo from the bed. "Turn around, my little pet."

I wasn't sure if I could handle any more pleasure. "My pussy is sore." It was a white lie, but it did feel tender and the dildo was so big.

"I'm not going to need your pussy."

Catching her drift, I blanched. "That dildo is too big!"

She held it up with a frown. "It isn't much bigger than Jack's cock and you had no problem taking that. You need more training before the next party."

Hearing that there was going to be another party soon, I became excited. "Will you be careful?"

She smiled. "Of course I will."

Pulling me towards her, she positioned me so Professor H had a good view of what she was doing to me. She smeared a generous amount of lube on my puckered hole and pushed the dildo against it.

I tried to remember what I had done to accommodate the professor's cock. Taking a deep breath, I tried to relax, but the dildo felt way too big.

"Here, let me help you." Professor H slid his hand between my legs and started rubbing my clit.

Sighing with pleasure, I immediately felt myself relax. Mrs H took advantage of that moment and pushed the dildo inside me.

The tight ring of my anus burned as it stretched to take the big glass cock in. Mrs H started slow, with measure strokes until my breathing became deeper and my moans more intense.

I felt so stretched, it was amazing. The idea of that massive cock in my darkest, more secret place, was very arousing. I imagined getting fucked there at the party and a shiver ran through me. Professor H flicked my clit, sliding the tips of his fingers over the pert button, as Mrs H worked my ass with the dildo.

I'd forgotten how intense it was to be fucked in the ass. It was unlike anything I'd ever felt and I still wasn't sure whether I loved it or whether the newness of it all was what aroused me. Professor H's fingers made me feel wonderful, almost as if I was on drugs. Pleasure built in me, waves of hot lava, that filled my veins and set my ass and pussy on fire. I was't sure what was up or down anymore, all my being was concentrated on my core. My limbs felt heavy and everything seemed to be on fire in the best possible way.

"There you go, baby," Mrs H whispered. "Take that big cock in your ass. You look so amazing."

The two of them fucked me--slowly and gently--while whispering encouragements in my ear. I felt taken care of--loved even. As they pushed my boundaries, fucking me harder and pushing me closer to the edge, I felt so full of emotions, I almost cried.

"Come for us, baby," Professor H said, and he slipped a finger in my tight pussy. As he worked my G-spot, my pussy started convulsing around his finger. I moaned and writhed on the bed as the pleasure became too much, everything so intense and beautiful I couldn't take it anymore. As I started crying, Mrs H pulled the dildo out of my ass and cradled me in her lap. I felt embarrassed by my display of emotion and buried my head in her lap as she stroked my hair.

"It's okay, baby, let it all out. There you go."

Professor H wrapped his arms around both of us and I felt so safe. My sobs abated and Mrs H tucked me in bed.

Kissing my forehead, she whispered, "You need a good rest, so sleep here tonight. We'll be right back."

She held her hand out to Professor H and led him out of the room. My head felt fuzzy and as I snuggled deeper into the covers, I could hear the Hendersons downstairs. I smiled as I heard the tell-tale sounds of Professor H fucking his wife. Happy that they didn't let me stop their fun, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.