Teaching

Story Info
I teach my daughter how to make love.
1.1k words
4.01
19.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was the day I was going to teach my daughter how to make love. I could tell she was curious. She would be going off to college soon and she needed to know. She needed her first time to wonderful, to fully give in to the pleasures of the senses.

I called her into my room in the morning, telling her that I had something important to ask her. She came in still dressed in her pajamas, a t-shirt and boxers, and a little woozy from sleep.

"Hey Mama, what's up?"

"Honey, come sit down next to me. I've been meaning to talk to you about something,"

I was still under the white down comforter, wearing a navy blue silk nightie. I looked at my daughter, her skin smooth and supple, her body firm under her baggy clothes.

"Maya, do you know what sex is?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, mom. We went over it in health in like, the third grade."

"But do you know what pleasure is?"

She didn't respond.

"Would you like to know?"

Just then, I saw a twinkle of something in my daughter's eye, and I knew that she was just like her mother.

I motioned to her to lie down next to me and she did, tense and awkward. I could feel her heart beating as I lifted her shirt and planted kisses on her stomach. I then pulled the shirt higher, so her breasts were bared. Supple, tender, firm. The nipples instantly hardened when met with the cool air conditioning of the room. With one hand, I rolled one of her nipples between my fingers, and placed my mouth on the other breasts. I sucked on her nipples and played with them, drawing circles around them with my tongue and hands. I felt her breath get shaky underneath me as I tugged and teased.

I dropped my free hand down to her boxers, slipping it in. I was pleased to find that she was already wet, and her cunt instinctively clenched when I tried to insert my fingers. I circled around her clit in slow agonizing strokes and she began to whimper. Her chest heaved under the assailing of my fingers and mouth. I slowly trailed my tongue down, biting and licking, until I go to her hip bones where I peeled off her boxers. I placed my tongue on her clit and began to stroke up and down her cunt until I could finally get the top of my fingers in. I probed with my mouth and my hands, feeling her legs writhe in pleasure until suddenly reeled, her entire body tense. She then gasped and shuddered, emitting a large whimper, and I tasted her cumming into my mouth. I licked her clean as she stayed very still, exhausted from her violent orgasm.

"How was that?" I asked, taking up the place next to her, seeing her sweaty forward and the red flush of her cheeks.

"Thank you, mama" she said, between heavy gasps of breath.

I propped myself up and slipped the strap of my nightie, then brought up one of my breasts to her mouth. She suckled greedily and I fingered myself to climax, lightly panting throughout.

Just then, the door to our bedroom opened and my husband, her father, walked in.

"What's going on here?" he asked.

"I was just teaching Maya about pleasure,"

"Can I help?"

"Of course,"

Maya, still reeling over her orgasm, looked from me to her father, who had begun taking off his clothes. He was down to his underwear before I knew it, and I could see the imprint of his cock in his thin white briefs.

"Why don't you girls give daddy a bit of a show?"

I peeled off my nightie completely and took off Maya's shirt too, so now we were completely nude in the white sheets. I rolled on top of Maya feeling her nipples harden again, either from the cold, or this time, from the pleasure. I began my routine once more, sucking on her nipple feeling her breath catch her in her throat. She writhed around harder this time, still sensitive from her climax and I relished trying to keep her still.

I felt her father come up next to us and slip a hand between our bodies. He ran a hand from her collarbone to her hip bone feeling both of our tits in the process. I flipped off of her and then he wass on her, rubbing his fingers over her clit. He wasn't as gentle as I was, and she wasn't used to his speed or force.

I lifted her head up a little and slip underneath her neck, so her head was now propped up on my thighs. Her jaw was clenched, and she twisted her head every now and then if the sensation of his fingers got too much for her.

He stopped suddenly. "Maya, have you ever taken a cock?"

She shook her head slowly.

This was the answer he wanted to hear. He pulled down his briefs and his cock sprang out, a hard and thick six inches. He lined it up with her cunt and eased it in.

He eyes snapped open and I stared into them, saw her mouth make a perfect 'O' as she gasped at him entering her. He was having trouble as well, seeing how tight she was.

She whimpered, her brows now knit in pain and pleasure brought together.

"Mama," she whimpered.

"Shh, baby, you're doing great. Let daddy fuck you. Let daddy make you feel good,"

Her forehead was sweaty and I saw the flush of her cheeks coming back. Her stomach was flushed too, and slick with my saliva and her sweat.

My husband thrusted again and I could see Maya's toes curl at the edge of the bed. She had completely shut her eyes know, squeezed them tight. I reached over her shoulders and grabbed her nipples, rolling them between my fingers, as her chest heaved at the invading of her cunt.

Her father managed to get a rhythm and began slow strokes inside her. Each time he pushed in, she gave a sharp intake of breath. Soon I could see her working towards a second orgasm, the way her body had loosed and her head had gone slack in my lap.

My husband used one hand to stroke her clit as he fucked her, and this made her grab her sheets. She was now sweaty and pink all over. I could tell they were both close to cumming.

I leaned down close next to her. "Do you want your father to fill you with his cum, baby?"

"Yes, mama"

"Do you want him to cum inside you?"

"Yes, mama"

I nodded to my husband who suddenly got very still, and I saw my daughter arch her back, letting out a cry. Her entire body seized and clenched as they both came together.

Afterwards, all three of us were a panting mess.