Teaching a Virgin Jock Pt. 02

Story Info
Nick helps Adam relax before a big wrestling tournament.
2.3k words
4.74
31.3k
55

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtwy
jtwy
528 Followers

As Nick drove home from the gym, he couldn't stop thinking about his encounter with Adam in the locker room. The way Adam had talked to him like one of his buddies, even though he was still in college and over ten years younger than Nick. The way he was so muscular and strong, yet a virgin and completely shy around girls. The way he had cum twice in the span of minutes, once on Nick's face and once in his mouth...

When he got home, Nick immediately threw off his clothes, got in bed, and jerked off thinking about his extremely virile new friend. As he stroked his cock, he imagined himself sucking Adam's big dick once more. He recalled its youthful and masculine scent, then remembered Adam's intense expression as he blasted a powerful load inside Nick's mouth. Soon, Nick ejaculated all over his chest and abs, soaking his body hair with cum.

In the coming days, Nick kept his phone nearby in case Adam texted him. He regretted not getting Adam's number directly on Monday night, because now he had absolutely no way to reach out. He didn't even know Adam's last name. But that was probably for the better, as he figured Adam was probably dealing with some complicated feelings -- his first sexual encounter, getting a blow job from a man as a straight guy, and exhibitionism, all mixed with the general horniness of being college-aged. It would definitely be better to let Adam sort through that first, even though Nick desperately wanted to meet up again.

Nick poured his pent-up sexual energy into his workouts. Each day, he pushed his body harder than he had in a long time to take his mind off Adam. On alternating days he ran on the treadmill or lifted, arriving at late hours in hopes that Adam would be there as well. But after 3 days, he had still not heard a peep from the college jock or seen any trace of him and began to give up on another encounter. Perhaps he had been scared off and moved gyms.

On Friday evening, Nick cancelled his social plans and went to the gym in the dying hope of spotting Adam. Of course, the college jock was nowhere to be seen at 9:30pm, a painfully obvious fact given that the gym was completely empty other than Nick. He started to feel embarrassed for himself, not being able to get over this college jock even though he had plenty of other options for hookups as a fit, gay jock himself. But the allure of a straight, college virgin was too much.

Suddenly, his phone buzzed with a text from an unknown number.

"Hey bro," it read. Nick's heart pounded as he watched the animated thought bubbles on his phone, indicating that Adam was still typing. "I have a wrestling tournament tomorrow and need to let off some steam. You free?"

Nick was thrilled. He didn't want to respond too quickly and ruin his veneer of a calm and collected older guy but could hardly hold his fingers from typing back.

"Yeah man," he tried to write in a casual tone. "I'm at the gym right now if you want to swing by."

"Anyone there?" Adam asked.

"Just me," typed Nick.

For about a minute, there was no response from Adam. Was he getting cold feet? Nick certainly hoped not, considering how high his hopes were (and how erect his dick was). But finally, Nick's phone vibrated once more.

"Good. I'll be there in 20."

Score.

---

Nick wanted to appear casual when Adam finally arrived, so he continued his workout as planned. After warming up, he did an ab routine before beginning to work out his chest, opting for dumbbell presses, push ups, pull ups, and finally working his way to the bench. In the middle of a set, he heard the gym door open after the sound of a keycard and knew Adam had arrived.

Without a word, Adam approached the bench and began to spot Nick as he finished his reps. With a massive grunt, Nick pushed the barbell back into the rack with Adam's guidance. Now able to focus on anything besides the weight above him, Nick noticed Adam's blond armpits and smiling face looking down at him.

"Nice work," said Adam.

"Thanks," replied Nick, standing up. "I appreciate you spotting me, I was getting pretty gassed there at the end."

"Seems like it," said Adam teasingly with a laugh. But right after he spoke, Adam's expression quickly became nervous and awkward. His youthful blue eyes seemed excited but worried. Nick wanted to break the tension as quickly as possible.

"Well I'm finished up now, so I was going to rinse off. Wanna join?"

Adam seemed relieved, nodding his head in agreement as he turned towards the locker room. As they walked, Nick took in Adam's appearance. He was wearing a ratty, white tank top with the sides cut deep down to his hips, allowing his buff chest and nipples to peek out. His athletic shorts went halfway down to his knees and clung tight to this body, accentuating his thick thighs and rounded ass, in addition to creating a visible bump at his crotch. Nick tried not to stare but couldn't help himself.

Now in semi-privacy, the guys wordlessly stripped off their clothing and heading for the showers in the buff. Nick felt slightly uncomfortable given how sweaty he was, in stark contrast to Adam's clean appearance. But he knew he would be clean soon, ready to make his move.

They each turned on their own shower heads, pointing in opposite directions but starting from the same gang-style pole. As they each began to lather up, Nick could tell from Adam's silence that he wasn't sure what to do next. Nick figured some light conversation could put him at ease.

"So you're nervous about your wrestling tournament tomorrow?" he asked.

"It's the anticipation mostly," said Adam. "Tomorrow is sectionals, so I need to win all my rounds if I'm going to make state this year."

"Seems high-stakes. I remember that nervous feeling the night before my college swim meets," replied Nick. "But it's good to get relaxed the night before," he added with a smirk.

"Yeah, man, that's why I texted you I guess," said Adam.

"I'm happy you did," said Nick. "After a few days, I figured I'd never hear from you again to be honest."

Adam laughed, seeming a bit more comfortable now. "Yeah, I wasn't sure I'd text you either. But then I got horny, bro." He pointed down at his dick, which was still soft but clearly starting to grow.

Nick smiled, admiring the jock's perfect, hairless physique and substantial cock. Leaving the stream of his own shower and stepping under Adam's, he stood directly in front of him and grabbed his dick. He could feel it hardening by the second.

"Happy to help out. Just tell me what you like," said Nick, trying to act like he was just casually helping out a friend. He didn't want to scare off Adam or make him self-conscious, but it was tough when a straight college jock was hoping for 31-year-old gay dude to get him off.

With the water still pouring down on both of them, Nick got on his knees and began sucking Adam's 8" erection. Stroking the shaft gently with his right hand, he used his tongue to play with the tip. Adam's moans echoed throughout small locker room, magnifying their volume. Adam then grabbed the back of Nick's head, guiding it firmly back and forth down the full length of his shaft. Nick could feel on his lips the massive vein on Adam's dick as it entered his mouth.

"Suck my big cock, bro," said Adam hornily.

Nick was surprised that Adam was looking down at him, a change from the last time when Adam seemed hesitant to acknowledge a man was getting him off.

Soon, Adam's balls were pressing against Nick's face. He thrust harder, but still not too fast, inside Nick's mouth as he held Nick's head still. Nick could feel Adam's swinging balls slap his neck with each motion, creating a repetitive phap phap phap sound that reverberated throughout the locker room. He choked lightly on Adam's cock as it rammed deep down his throat.

"Play with my nipples," said Adam.

Nick obliged, reaching up to grab Adam's chiseled left pec with his right hand. He first squeezed the entire muscle, which was big enough to just barely fit in his hand. Then, he began to play with Adam's nipple, massaging it gently before starting to squeeze.

"That's so good," grunted Adam.

Nick could taste the pre-cum starting to leak out of Adam's dick. With each passing second, he was becoming hornier and hornier knowing that a straight jock was fucking his face for the second time in days. His own cock was at full mast, pulsing wildly in the air without even being touched.

"Now really pound my mouth," said Nick after he pulled back for a second for air. "Just pretend I'm some slut you want to fuck."

Adam looked down at him with a devilish expression. "Sure you can take it?"

"Definitely," said Nick. Wrapping his lips around Adam's cock once more, Nick reached with both hands around Adam's body and grabbed his voluptuous ass, pulling it back towards him hard.

Aided by Nick's repeated pulls from behind, Adam was soon fucking Nick's face harder and faster than ever before. Nick absolutely loved the feeling of Adam's ass cheeks with each powerful thrust. Already firm and rounded, his ass flexed powerfully each time Adam's cock reached its deepest point in his mouth.

"Take that dick right in your face pussy," grunted Adam.

Every muscle in Adam's body now seemed to be flexing as he rammed his cock into Nick's mouth. Nick was so turned on, he knew he was close to cumming without even having touched his cock yet. But hearing Adam's grunts as they swelled in volume and intensity, Nick could tell the college jock was reaching his breaking point even faster.

"Fuck bro," he said intensely. "Just like that...just like that!!"

Nick moaned as loud as possible, given the massive dick in his mouth, to encourage Adam to cum.

"Shit!! FUCK!!!"

Adam held Nick's face pressed against his groin as he pumped his seed right down Nick's throat. His dick was so far back, Nick could hardly taste the salty cum. But he felt it's warmth as it rushed down his throat, as well as the endless spasms of Adam's ejaculating cock in his mouth. Adam's breaths were quick and heavy, almost like he was at the end of workout himself.

Nick finally reached down to his own cock, hardly stroking it once before orgasming himself. Jizz flew out in wild spurts, traveling a few feet away before landing on the floor tiles. Despite having masturbated to the thought of Adam many times over the last few days, it was absolutely nothing like the real thing.

"Fuck dude," said Adam as his orgasm finally subsided. "I didn't think I could cum that hard again today."

"You came already today?" asked Nick incredulously. "That was a massive second load."

"Yeah man, I didn't want to finish too soon this time," replied Adam, "so I jacked off just before coming over here."

"Shit, I miss being your age," said Nick with a laugh.

Nick finally got up from his knees. He returned to his own showerhead and turned it on, rinsing off his body once more as Adam did the same. Shortly after, the two men walked back to the locker bank together in silence, with content grins on their faces.

"Thanks for helping me out, bro," said Adam.

"No problem," replied Nick. "Seems like you're really figuring out what turns you on."

Adam laughed. "Yeah man, I liked it when you played with my ass and nipples. But there was something else that really did it for me."

"What's that?" asked Nick curiously.

"Right at the end there, it was such a turn on watching my cock slide in and out of your lips. Seeing that tight little mouth ride my dick..." he trailed off with a horny smirk.

Nick was surprised to hear those words come out of Adam's mouth. Was he just enthusiastic about his first sexual encounters, or did he really like fucking a guy's face? Would he want to try another hole?

"Well man, I don't know if you'd be into it..." Nick started his sentence, but suddenly felt nervous to continue. He didn't want to mess up their current arrangement.

Adam looked up expectingly.

"If you wanted to try out another one of my holes sometime, I could show you how?" Nick tried to appear casual, but he was more nervous than he'd been in years.

"I dunno," said Adam with an innocent and awkward expression. "Feels kind of different than just getting a blow job from you."

Fuck, thought Nick. He really thought Adam would be into fucking him, given how much more comfortable Adam had been this time with getting a blow job from a man. Nick noticed Adam now throwing back on his clothes hastily and starting to head towards the exit.

"Don't worry about it. I'm happy with whatever," said Nick as he tried to repair the moment. He thought he saw the tiniest glimmer of a smile on Adam's face, maybe indicating that he was open to meeting up again. "Hope your wrestling tournament goes wells tomorrow," he called out.

"Thanks," said Adam now on his way out the door.

Adam was gone, leaving Nick fully naked and alone in the locker room. Was he ever going to see Adam again?

To be continued

jtwy
jtwy
528 Followers