Teaching a Virgin Jock Pt. 03

Story Info
Adam celebrates a big win at Nick's house.
3.2k words
4.79
25.3k
55

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtwy
jtwy
529 Followers

Nick woke up the next morning with a feeling of unease. Until the very last moment, everything had gone so well the previous night -- Adam had reached out to Nick again, blew his load in Nick's mouth, and even said Nick's name as he got a blowjob. So why did Nick have to ruin it by suggesting they fuck? He should have remembered that Adam was still a straight college jock. It's one thing to get your dick sucked, but another to fuck a man's ass. Adam had looked so uncomfortable with the idea right after he said. Worst of all, he had left so quickly afterwards that Nick wasn't sure he'd ever text him again.

Nick knew no better way to destress than to exercise, so he put on his running shoes and headed out the door. As he ran, the layers of anxiety slowly began to fall by the wayside. If nothing else, he had given two great blowjobs to a straight college jock who'd never been with anyone before. But even though he could accept Adam moving on, he would definitely miss the way his muscles rippled, his huge, veiny dick, and the way he could shoot multiple loads back-to-back. Just the thought was enough to make his dick harden, even while running.

When he finally got home, Nick ate some lunch and did a few chores around the house before starting to consider his plans for the afternoon. After working out so hard the past week to distract himself from Adam, he had completely neglected his friends. It was probably time to see if anyone wanted to grab a drink. But just as he was about to send out a text, his phone vibrated. It was Adam.

"Hey dude, just finished the wrestling tournament"

Nick was surprised. Clearly, he hadn't weirded out Adam too much. Or maybe he was just that horny.

"How'd it go?" he wrote back.

"I won bro! Going to the state tournament in a couple weeks", replied Adam.

"Solid, Adam. Congrats!" At this point, Nick couldn't tell if Adam was simply letting him know how it had gone, or if he was trying to meet up again. But after about 30 seconds, the thought bubbles reappeared to indicate that Adam was typing.

"Looking to celebrate. Wanna meet up soon?"

Nick was thrilled. But it was only 3pm, so there was no way they would have the gym to themselves. Would Adam be willing to meet somewhere more private?

"Sounds good to me. Guessing the gym will be busy right now, so wanna come to my place? Anytime's good."

"Cool. Text me the address and I'll be there in an hour."

Nick couldn't wait.

--

Nick thought about tidying up his place before Adam arrived, but realized that there was no way a 20-year-old college jock would care if his house was clean. He was probably used to living in a disgusting dorm room with a roommate. Any actual home would be an improvement.

He did, however, want to look presentable. Stripping off his clothes, he hopped in the shower and scrubbed himself clean. When he got out, he admired his toned physique. His defined chest and six-pack were clearly visible even under a small patch of trimmed black hair. His perfectly hairless ass looked bigger than he remembered, perhaps because of all his time doing squats in the gym this past week.

With a few minutes before Adam was supposed to arrive, Nick threw on a pair of skinny jeans that accentuated his backside, as well as a tank top in an attempt to look casual. He then waited on the couch, which was within earshot of the front door. Soon enough, he heard a knock and walked over to the entryway.

"Hey Adam," said Nick as he opened the door. "Come in."

"Thanks," replied Adam with a big smile. He clearly had come right over after getting back from his tournament, as he was still wearing sneakers, gym shorts, and an athletic shirt that seemed slightly too small given the size of his biceps. He didn't smell, but his clothes certainly had a feint masculine odor of sweat and testosterone that Nick found intoxicating.

"Sorry about my clothes," said Adam as they walked towards the living room. "The team's bus took a ton longer getting back to campus than I thought because of traffic, so I came over right after."

"No worries, man," said Nick with a laugh. He meant it. Adam looked extremely sexy in his workout gear and he didn't mind the musk of a jock.

"This place is nice, dude," said Adam as they got to the kitchen and living room. "You live here alone?"

"Yeah," Nick replied, realizing that Adam might have been assessing if anyone else would catch him there. "Just me in this place. Make yourself at home," he added, motioning towards the living room.

Adam did just that, plopping himself down on Nick's couch like it was his own. He outstretched his arms across the back of the couch and spread out his legs, which made his gym shorts ride up and expose his beefy, nearly hairless thighs.

"Want a beer?" Nick asked from a kitchen.

"Sure man, that sounds great," replied Adam. "We're celebrating after all, aren't we?" He laughed cockily.

Nick couldn't help but smile, finding Adam's confidence extremely sexy. Grabbing two cans from the fridge, he cracked them open before sitting next to Adam on the couch and handing him one.

"To your big wins today," said Nick as he raised his beer. "And good luck at state!"

They clinked cans before each taking a sip. Adam exhaled loudly, clearly feeling content and relaxed.

"Thanks, man. This is just what I needed," said Adam as he continued to drink his beer.

"Happy to help," said Nick. "So tell me about the tournament."

As Adam began to recount his matches, Nick could hardly focus. Instead, he was thinking about how surreal it was that Adam was sitting on his couch less than 24 hours since their last encounter. He was an absolutely perfect specimen of a man -- beefy, tough, and masculine, yet innocent, inexperienced, and charming. His big blue eyes shined brightly, giving away his age of just 20-years-old. He couldn't wait to see his manhood again.

"I was surprised when you texted me today," said Nick when Adam finished telling him about his wins. "I figured you'd be out celebrating with your teammates or something."

"I'm definitely celebrating tonight, man," replied Adam with a devious grin. "The seniors on our team are throwing a big party, but that doesn't start 'til later." He then finished his beer, tipping it fully upside down over his mouth to make sure it was empty.

"So this is just your pre-game?" Nick asked teasingly as he got up and grabbed another beer out of the fridge for Adam.

"I mean, why not have some fun all day?"

When Nick got back to the couch, he handed Adam his second beer before getting down on his knees between Adam's legs.

"You came to the right place then," said Nick. He knew he couldn't wait any longer, starting to pull down the waistband of Adam's shorts just far enough so that his cock and balls were exposed. Lowering his face, he could smell Adam's youthful pheromones as he grabbed Adam's stiffening shaft with one hand and his sizable balls with the other.

"Fuck yeah," moaned Adam as he started to sip his second beer. "Suck my dick."

Nick's lips wrapped around the tip, then began to work their way down the shaft progressively. He could tell Adam was desperate by the way his cock immediately began to leak pre-cum. He felt Adam's left hand push gently on the back of his head, guiding his mouth further down the 8" shaft until his lips were pressed against Adam's hairless groin.

Nick looked up at Adam as he continued to suck his cock. Still sipping his beer, Adam was staring down at Nick with lust in his eyes. He seemed both happy and intense, enjoying watching his dick slide in and out of Nick's tightly-wrapped lips. Soon, he was thrusting his hips and moaning, making Nick's own rock-hard cock began to leak.

But suddenly, Adam stopped and pushed Nick back.

"What's wrong, dude?" Nick was sincerely confused.

"Nothing man, that was great," Adam started, now looking a bit nervous. "But if you're up for it...maybe we could go all the way?"

Nick was so surprised it took him a second to respond.

"Definitely, dude," Nick finally replied with a wide smile. "Let's go to my bedroom."

While Nick got up off his knees, Adam stood up from the couch and pulled back up the elastic on his gym shorts. They walked quickly in anticipation down a short hall before entering Nick's bedroom, which contained a king-sized bed and an adjoining bathroom.

"This is really nice, man," said Adam as he took in the room. Still fully clothed, he looked a little awkward, like he wasn't sure what to do next.

Nick decided to lead by example. He whipped off his tank top before unbuttoning his jeans and pulling down his pants and underwear. Adam quickly got the memo, throwing off his sweaty athletic shirt and shorts. Now, they were both standing at the foot of the bed, facing each other a few feet apart. Each of their cocks were fully erect, pointing directly at each other in mid-air.

"Ready to lose your viriginity?" said Nick, already knowing the answer.

"Hell yeah," Adam replied.

Nick smiled before turning to grab a bottle of lube out of his bedside table. Handing it to Adam, he said, "My first tip is to use a lot of lube when you fuck someone's ass."

"Got it," replied Adam as he opened the bottle and squirted some down onto his cock. He stroked it softly, shuddering from the immediate pleasure.

Nick then laid down on his bed, ass up, and turned around to see Adam looking excitedly back at him.

"Your ass is so big, dude. And for being kind of a hairy guy, it sure is smooth," said Adam.

"Lucky for you, man," Nick replied with a laugh, "it'll be just like fucking a chick."

Adam then crawled onto the bed so that he was on his knees, straddling Nick. His dick was inches above it, throbbing with excitement.

"Just make sure you go slow to start," Nick told him. "Give me a second to open up for that big dick of yours." Nick was actually a little nervous about it. He hadn't taken an 8" cock in a very long time, much less someone who was as girthy as Adam. But he knew he could do it, especially considering how wildly horny he was in the moment.

Adam massaged Nick's muscular ass cheeks with his big, strong hands before placing his dick right between the cheeks. He pumped his hips back and forth a few times, then placed the tip right at Nick's hole. Slowly, he tried to enter him.

"Shit man, I didn't realize it'd be this tight," said Adam, seemingly surprised.

"Don't worry," Nick encouraged. "Just keep pressing slowly, and it'll open up."

Adam did just that. Nick tried to relax by exhaling deeply until he eventually felt the tip of Adam's manhood slide in.

"Oh FUCK," Adam grunted as he experienced his very first time entering someone. "That's incredible, dude." He continued to thrust into Nick in a long and slow motion.

Nick groaned from the initial pain, feeling every single inch of Adam's cock acutely as his hole stretched out. Even for someone who bottomed regularly, he wasn't used to taking such a big dick. But soon, he relaxed and felt the intense pleasure of prostate stimulation.

Adam was now halfway inside Nick. He grabbed Nick's hips for stability, then began to thrust back and forth in slightly unpracticed motions.

"Your dick is so big," groaned Nick.

Nick turned around to look at Adam, who was so focused on the task at hand that he couldn't even respond. His big blue eyes stared directly down at his dick as it began to slide further into Nick's ass, looking earnest, excited, and lustful all at once. He thrust in and out only a few more times before his breaths became short and heavy.

"Oh man, fuck," said Adam as he approached orgasm. "I'm going to cum, dude!!"

"Give it to me," Nick encouraged as he felt Adam ram his dick inside him.

"SHIT!" Adam grunted loudly as he exploded inside Nick. He squeezed Nick's hips extremely tightly as he doubled over in pleasure. His cock throbbed uncontrollably, spraying cum deep inside Nick's hole.

"Fuck yeah, Adam," moaned Nick. Even though he hadn't had enough time to orgasm himself, Nick was extremely turned on knowing that he was the first person to ever take Adam's seed.

"Oh man," said Adam with a laugh when he eventually began to come down from his orgasm. "Sorry for finishing so fast there." He was still inside Nick, who turned around to make eye contact.

"No worries, dude," Nick replied. "I think that happens to everyone on their first time."

"Can I just pull out now?" Adam asked earnestly. He was right to worry, given how much he had just cum inside Nick.

"Yeah, dude. I don't mind if some of your cum spills out."

"Cool," said Adam as he backed out his dick a little too quickly. Sure enough, a steady stream of thick, white jizz spilled directly out of Adam's ass and onto the bed.

"Damn," said Nick as he looked down at the small pool forming on the sheets. "You never cease to amaze me with how much you can cum. It must be hard to clean up when you jack off."

Nick flipped over so that he was laying down on his back, staring up at Adam above him.

"No kidding," Adam replied, soon laying down next to Nick. "Most of my friends say they use some tissues to clean up, but it usually takes me a towel to get it all off me."

"That's really hot, man. Maybe you don't know this, but most gay dudes really love a guy who cums a lot."

"Seems like a fair trade then, I guess," said Adam with a laugh. Now that he had lost his virginity, Adam immediately seemed more happy, mature, and confident. It was like a weight had been lifted off of his shoulders, or maybe just that he was riding a post-orgasm high.

"So what could I do better next time?" Adam asked honestly.

"I mean, so much of it is just experience," said Nick. He didn't want to give him a whole list of things he could do better, knowing that Adam would improve as soon as he could last longer.

"Try to go slow in the beginning, then change up the pace. It's fun to play around a bit with your speed and position." He wanted to suggest that Adam played with his cock too, but he also didn't want to push his luck with the straight jock.

"Yeah, that makes sense," replied Adam. Much to Nick's surprise, Adam wrapped his massive arm around Nick's shoulders, giving him something like a very masculine side hug. Nick could smell Adam's musk and feel the sweat on his arms, which turned him on even more. Even though his erection had never truly faded after Nick came, it was now back in full force.

"Mind if I jack off?" Nick asked. He didn't want to make Adam uncomfortable, but he was so horny he could hardly take it at this point. After all, a muscular college wrestling jock had just lost his virginity by cumming in Nick's ass, and was now laying down next to him, fully nude.

"Sure," said Adam, truly seeming not to mind. "I fucking hate blue balls, so don't let me stop you from getting off."

"Thanks," said Nick as he grabbed his cock and began to stroke. He didn't need to fantasize or imagine anything, but instead just stared at Adam's chiseled body while taking in his manly scent. He was so horny that his cock was pulsing intensely in the palm of his hand. He wanted to savor the feeling, but at the same time knew he couldn't last long.

Adam turned on his side and stared at Nick. His face was just inches from Nick's, apparently enjoying watching Nick masturbate.

"I loved fucking that tight ass of yours," Adam said lustfully. "I came so much in you."

Nick was surprised to hear Adam trying to help him orgasm. In the past, Adam had barely seemed to think about Nick's pleasure, instead caring more about losing his virginity and becoming better at sex. But in this moment, he was finally, actively, helping Nick cum.

"Your dick felt so good," moaned Nick. "All your cum is still leaking out of me."

Just then, Adam reached his hand behind Nick's legs. He firmly grabbed Nick's ass with his strong hand, his middle and ring finger landing directly on his ass. Soon, they were lubed with his own cum, allowing them to slowly slide in.

"Oh fuck," moaned Nick. "Just like that," he begged.

Adam was now fingering Nick's ass in short, fast motions. His two fingers slid in and out easily, as Nick's hole was already stretched and slick from Adam's seed. He didn't say a word, but instead stared directly into Nick's eyes with a horny, determined expression.

"I'm so close," Nick announced. His strokes became faster as he approached completion.

"Cum for me, Nick," Adam grunted. Despite his deep, masculine voice, it was easily the most homosexual and intimate thing he had ever said to Nick.

The pleasure was extraordinary. Ropes of cum sprayed out of Nick's dick, landing all over his chest, face, and bedsheets. Easily his most powerful orgasm in years, he couldn't think straight as his body unloaded all of its pent-up sexual tension from the last day. The entire time, Adam stared directly at Nick and continued to finger his hole, watching as his body writhed in pleasure.

"Fuck, dude," said Adam as Nick's orgasm finally subsided. "You came more than me!"

Nick laughed, taking in the sheer amount of cum that now coated his muscular body. It was quickly becoming sticky and hard as it dried out.

"You fingering my ass was incredible, man," Nick replied. "You're going to be a sex god in no time."

Adam beamed, obviously elated from the compliment.

"Thanks, bro." But despite his quickly improving sexual abilities, Adam was not too sentimental. Wasting no time, he got up and began to throw back on his gym clothes. Nick stayed naked on the bed, knowing that if he moved an inch, a river of cum would cover his sheets in seconds.

"Let's meet up again this week," said Adam as he checked his phone. His tone was almost too casual, like he was making plans to grab lunch with a longtime friend.

"Sounds great to me," replied Nick.

Soon after, Adam was gone. Nick remained in bed, taking in just how lucky he was to have a straight college jock as a fuck buddy.

To be continued

jtwy
jtwy
529 Followers