Teaching Computer to a Boomer Ch. 04

Story Info
The couple reach the resort for more fun.
5k words
4.73
7.8k
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special Thanks to Kenjisato for editing this story

The resort owner gave a dry smile, as he collected the money, and verified the ID. As a manager of a resort, which was actually a love hotel, he shouldn't be judgemental as the entire business was built on 'no judgement'. He had seen a lot of college kids, young lovers, married middle-aged people, and most importantly, prostitutes and escorts.

But he was perplexed when a retired military man (according to his ID) came with a woman in her twenties. Most probably a prostitute, given the age difference, but her presence did not indicate anything like that. She was holding his hands, and had no doubts or shame showing on her face.

"Whatever," he muttered to himself, as he was scanning her sundress.

She clearly wasn't wearing a bra, as her erect nipples were proudly piercing through; she literally snatched the keycard while the older, retired soldier stood there, as if trying to make sense of all of this.

Just two hours before, he had lied to his wife about visiting a friend, and started travelling with Harshika, her tenant. They had ended up having sex a couple of months ago, when she came to teach him how to use computers, and since, they have been getting in a quickie, every now and then. But she wanted some uninterrupted sex, so they decided to visit one of the resorts near Mahabalipuram, which were love spots for couples.

Harshika went into the room and surveyed it. It had a big window, which had an ocean view. The king-size bed's sheets had been changed just before they arrived. There was a mini bar and kettle at one end. But all she wanted was a room with privacy.

As she entered the bedroom, Harshika pulled off her sundress, and kicked off her open sandals. Anand had barely stopped moving, when she turned and fell to her knees before him, jerking down his trousers, and burying her face in his crotch, with a loud, shuddering moan. Anand gasped loudly, his belly snapping in shock, as her warm, moist mouth engulfed his penis. He recovered quickly, flexed his buttocks, and thrust his hips forward, one hand on her head, pulling it deeper into his crotch.

"Oh god, oh god, yes... god, I love your cock," she mumbled, sucking it eagerly, her face distended with its size, her head rocking back and forth before him, her eyes half closed, her nostrils dilated.

It hadn't been even an hour, since she sucked it on the way to the resort, but still she wanted it.

Anand grunted softly, his mouth open, head bent, watching her; she was an incredibly hot, and randy piece of ass, and he knew how demanding she was in bed. He forced down the fires in his loins, denying himself the pleasure of succumbing to the near-miraculous wanderings of her sharp teeth and cunning tongue on his cock; though, he knew she enjoyed drinking jizz. The temptations of her cunt, and even her ass, were equally delightful.

Anand was a wonderful lover, and Harshika loved fucking him. As a man in his sixties, he still couldn't understand why she was so mad for him, despite having the beauty and brains to get any man she wanted within an hour of installing Tinder. His sex life with his wife was almost non-existent, but he never knew how good he was until he met her. Her passion was literally fuelling him into a sex god.

She groaned deeply in her cock-filled mouth, as she sucked his thick, throbbing cock. It filled her mouth, and its heat and taste, with the muskiness of his pre-cum lining her taste buds, made her swim. She moaned, kissing and licking his shaft, pumping it in her fist, the rings on her fingers glittering against its dark hardness, as she licked and sucked his balls. Anand grunted softly, fucking her face with leisurely to-and-fro thrusts of his hips, one hand rocking her head back and forth, to suit his pleasure. His tunic was fully unbuttoned now, and he had tied its ends in a hard knot across the middle of his flat belly.

"C'mon... suck it, bitch... suck my prick, baby... keep sucking... suck harder, baby! Do it!" he grunted.

Harshika moaned, thrilled at his rough words. This was what she liked about fucking the staff, their rough edges added a delightful piquancy to the sex. Whimpering, she dragged her tongue down his shaft, ducking her head under his legs, and opening her mouth, gently sucked his heavy balls, swirling her tongue cunningly over their rounded contours. Anand gasped, arching his head, thrusting his hips forward. The softness of her face, and the delicate touch of her tongue in his crotch, felt wonderful. Harshika moaned loudly, her eyes half-closed, caressing her face with his rampant, sticky penis, dragging it over her lips, cheeks, and tongue. Rising slightly, she drew it between her breasts, moving it over her nipples and areolas, her tongue flicking through his navel, lapping at his hard belly. As Anand watched, grinning slightly, she moaned even louder, flinging her head back and squeezing her breasts in a tight sheath over his cock--it felt terrific, and he fucked her tits with great enjoyment.

Anand grunted softly, and pushed her head back down to his cock. She moaned, her chest heaving, her hands squeezing and crushing her breasts, and took his penis deep into her mouth again. Anand grunted thickly, in complete control, savouring the pleasures of her warm, wet mouth, and its steady, relentless sucking pressure on his penis; the way her electric tongue roamed over his sticky cock-head, trying to prise open its long slit, questing for his nectar.

"Yeh... that's good... c'mon, bitch... keep going... suck it, bitch... suck harder ..."

Finally, sated by her fellatio, the landlord pushed his tenant's head back. Harshika moaned, whimpering, panting, mewing with lust, and moved smoothly onto the bed on her back, forking her legs apart, drawing her servant-lover down with her. Anand bent over her and kissed her hard, jamming his tongue into her mouth, while he kicked off his shoes and tore off his socks. His penis throbbed between her thighs. He cupped her cunt with the fingers of one hand, and they came away wet. Harshika moaned, writhing feverishly under her landlord, scraping her breasts erotically against his hard chest, arching her head to suck and lick his hard nipples, her fingers under his knotted tunic shirt. She flicked open the knot of his shirt impatiently, jerked it off his shoulders, groaning and arching under him, caressing his lean, muscular body, lovingly.

"Fuck me," she murmured huskily. "C'mon, Anand baby... fuck me hard... shove your cock right up into my cunt... please, baby... fuck me!"

She tugged at his rigid penis, drawing it to her cunt-hole, and the landlord relented. He moved between her thighs on his knees, levering her thighs apart, and pressed his cock-head to her cunt-lips. Harshika moaned, biting her lower lip and arching her mons to his hips. Anand took a deep breath, steadied himself and then, flexing his buttocks, sank his hips.

"Ohmauhhhhh, yes!" Harshika cried, her long neck craning, her face arching up, her body going rigid, her swollen breasts thrusting upward as her servant's huge, hot, glorious penis surged into her wet, clonic cunt.

In and in it went, piercing deep, cleaving her cunt-flesh and cunt-lips open, mashing her gorged clitoris, crushing her molten flesh in its passage. Her cunt convulsed and spasmed uncontrollably on his cock, and above her, Anand groaned, his shoulders rippling and knotting powerfully, his buttocks flexing taut, his hips sinking and sinking, as he buried his penis into his mistress' cunt.

"Mm... oohh, yes," Harshika hissed, her hands sliding down his body to grip his buttocks, dragging him deeper into her cunt. "God yes, Anand... god that feels so good... c'mon... fuck me, baby ... fuck me hard! OHHH, uhhh yes, OHHHHH that's it! C'mon... shove it in again! Ah, uhh ohmauhhh ahhh uhhh, yes!"

Anand grunted, his lips clamped shut and began fucking her with deep, piercing, skewering thrusts, moving his hips rhythmically up and down, flexing and unflexing alternately, driving his throbbing penis steeply, in and out of her cunt. He moved unhurriedly, his weight on his knuckles on either side of her chest, his legs spread wide, driving his cock as deeply into her cunt as he could. She took it all, moaning and whimpering sexy obscenities, moved in unison with him, her hips rocking and bucking eagerly under his, swirling from side to side. He moved with her, rolling his hips as he went into her, so that he was spiralling down into her with each thrust, mashing and churning the molten lava of her cunt-flesh.

"Oh yeh... oh fuck yes... c'mon, baby... take it... take it, baby... take my cock... mm, yeh... that's it, bitch... take my dick," he grunted softly.

"Oh yes... ohhh uhhhyes... oh ma uhhh yes... fuck me... fuck me, baby... fuck me all night long... yes... ohhh god yes," she gasped and moaned. "Harder, Anand... fuck me harder! OHHHH uhh yes, baby, yes!"

Smoothly, steadily, he quickened the tempo, moving faster and faster, thrusting in deeper and harder, using long, punishing strokes, his hips whipping and snapping sharply. His cock pistoned in and out of her cunt, its shaft glistening and gleaming. with their commingled coital juices. His balls slapped at her cunt-lips. Beneath him, Harshika groaned and cried out, her head jerking from side to side, her eyes closed, her face suffused and radiant with lust. Her body jerked and rocked with his thrusts, her breasts jiggling, swollen, hot and turgid, the nipples long and stiff. She hissed loudly, wrapping her legs about the backs of his knees and lifting her breasts in her hands, squeezed them in an erotic frenzy. The gold chains around her neck twinkled on her tawny skin, slithering this way and that, as he plunged, pistoned and powered in and out of her cunt. The bed rocked and bucked with their motions. Her cries rang in his ears, goading him on.

"Yes! Oh ma uhh, ohhh uhh, oh ma uhh, yes. Oh god, yes! Oh god, yes!" she cried.

"Ohhh-uhhh-ohhh.! Oh god, yes! Anand, yes! Uhhh, ohhhh!"

Gritting his teeth, the veteran landlord moved even faster, his hips rocking rapidly up and down, his cock plunging and rocketing steeply and deeply in and out of Harshika's incessantly convulsing cunt. He flipped his hands up to her breasts, crushing them under his weight, and she gasped, pinned under him, her hips bucking and jerking wildly under his. Moaning and gasping loud, lewd obscenities, Harshika began to orgasm, her cunt spasming helplessly on his penis. Anand flung his head back, fighting the raging fires in his loins, ramming ceaselessly in and out of her cunt with sharp, snapping jerks of his hips, ramming in hard, pausing, ramming in again. Every thrust drew a broken, choking gasp from her throat.

Anand kept moving without respite. He knew from past experience, that this one orgasm would do little to sate her lust. He let the orgasm ebb and slid slowly out of her cunt. Harshika was moaning, quivering and writhing on the bed, her skin now flecked with the beginnings of a sex-sweat.

"Want more?" he asked, kissing her gently, slipping his tongue in and out of her mouth.

"What do you think?" she gasped in a husky voice, still writhing under him, her hands caressing his powerful back. "Why did we travel all the way, Anand?"

The landlord chuckled softly, and bent his head to her breasts. Harshika moaned softly in pleasure. He toyed with her breasts in turn, plucking at the still-stiff nipples with his lips, flipping his tongue over them.

"Mm... that's good," she murmured, caressing him dreamily.

Anand dragged her nipple across his teeth, gums, and the roof of his mouth. She shuddered and arched under him. He twisted on his side beside her, and slid his hand into her crotch. Her legs forked apart readily, and she groaned as he slid a thick, long finger into her cunt. It was hot and wet, as he felt her cunt contract immediately on his fingertip. Anand grinned to himself, and began masturbating her slowly with his finger, mashing her stiff clitoris against his knuckle as he sucked and licked her breasts by turn. Harshika murmured her pleasure, her hips writhing erotically.

Slowly, the landlord moved down her body, kissing and licking her warm, soft flesh, moving lower 'til his face was in her crotch. Harshika whimpered and lifted her hips, clawing her cunt-lips open with the fingers of both hands. He thought the sight of her daintily hair-rimmed cunt unfurled thus for him, in her slender, shapely fingers with the light glinting off her rings, was extraordinarily erotic. He dragged his tongue down her slit. Harshika gasped and hissed instantly, her back arching, her long neck craning. Anand drove his tongue into her cunt. She cried out, her hands flying to her breasts, her head snapping to one side. He prised her cunt-lips open and began tongue-fucking her slowly, lapping at the musky-sweet nectar that streamed out of her cunt.

"Ohhhh uhhh yes!" she groaned. "Oh god yes, baby yes... lick my slit, Anand... mm... yeh... that's it... ohhh uhhhh yes... do it, lover... fuck me with your tongue... oh ma uhhhh yes... oh ma uhhhh yes!"

Anand slid his finger into her cunt and began tongue and fingerfucking her simultaneously. Harshika's body writhed and thrashed in uncontrolled delight on the bed, her head twisting from side to side, her hands crushing and mauling her breasts, then flying down to his head and twining in his hair. Her body flamed with lust, fiery tongues of it leaping through her cunt and breasts. Anand's tongue was thick and heavy in her slit, darting in and out, twisting this way and that, whipping and tormenting her quivering clitoris without respite while his rigid finger rocked in and out of her cunt. Suddenly, he slid his finger out of her and lifted her thighs high and wide, turning her buttocks upward. They creased open and his tongue slid down the ridge of flesh to the puckered darkness of her anus. Harshika gasped thickly, as his tongue swirled around her asshole. She yielded, moaning loudly as his tongue slipped in and out, darting now between her cunt and her ass, driving her wild with lust. He dropped a hand from one leg and quickly slid his forefinger into her cunt, simultaneously pushing his middle finger to her anus. Harshika gasped and cried out, her face twisting in a rictus of lust, and grabbed her own leg, keeping it raised high.

"Ohhh-uhh! Oh, ma-uhhh! Ohhh-uhh! Oh god, Anand! Oh, Anand, uhh! Oh-uhh! Oh, yes! Uhhh, Anand! Oh god, oh god, oh god, uhhh, ohhhhh!" she sobbed ecstatically. "Oh fuck, yes! Oh, yes! Ohhh!"

Now the landlord was fingerfucking her simultaneously in her cunt and ass, even as his tongue flickered like lightning between the two adjacent orifices. Harshika's body lurched and thrashed and writhed frantically, as the landlord tormented her without respite, bringing her to the brink of an explosive orgasm. Seconds before she came, he stopped and rose to his knees on the bed. Harshika cried out in shocked frustration.

"Don't stop now, you bastard!" she hissed. "For god's sake, not now!"

"Yeah, now!" he snarled. "C'mon... suck my dick, again, baby! Gimme some head! Quickly! Suck it hard!"

He jerked her off her back. Harshika gasped, and, turning on all fours before him, took his cock in her mouth again. Anand grunted thickly, his head bent, one hand splayed around his penis, the other on her head, fucking her mouth slowly and unhurriedly. Harshika moaned, her head spinning in delirious joy, her senses overpowered. She could taste her own cunt-juice on his cock, and it excited her even more. She held his cock delicately in one hand, sucking it rapidly, rocking her head back and forth, to and fro, as he pumped his hips at her face. Her gold necklaces and swollen breasts dangled and he reached down with one hand and crushed the turgid mounds, pinching and tweaking her rigid nipples.

"Real randy, baby," he grunted. "Really have the hots for this old cock, dontcha?"

"Yes," she mumbled, in her cock-filled throat. "God yes... Christ, I love your cock, Anand... fuck me forever!"

Anand grinned, and, closing his eyes, tilted his head back, savouring the pleasures of her mouth enveloping his penis. Several minutes later, he pushed her head away and turned her around with her back to him. Harshika groaned, her body trembling and writhing, quivering in excitement, on her knees and forearms before her servant, wantonly offering her body for his pleasure. Anand pressed his cock between her buttocks. She tensed slightly, as she felt the bulging cock-head at her tight little anus, then relaxed, squirming her asshole against it. She knew just how good it felt when his thick, hard cock seared into her butt.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass, babe," he growled. "I'm gonna fuck it nice and hard, and deep... just the way you like it, right?"

"Yes," she groaned, turning her face over her shoulder to him. "Oh God, yes, Anand... yes... I want it in my ass... c'mon baby ... fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

The landlord laughed softly. "Not so fast, baby! Not so fast. First, I wanna fuck your cunt some more!"

Harshika moaned, biting her lower lip, waiting expectantly for the familiar, cherished surge of heat in her belly. She felt him push his cock down from her anus, felt the sticky hard heat of his cock-head at her cunt-lips. He paused, took a breath and then, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her smooth, golden buttocks, prising them open, flexed his buttocks and pushed his hips forward. His cock-head burst into her cunt and she cried out, her head snapping back, her mouth open in a wide 'O', her eyes fluttering shut.

"OH ma uhhhh, yes. Oh god, Anand, yes!" she cried, her back bowing.

"Unhhhhh uhhh, yeh!" the landlord exulted, his belly snapping inward as her cunt convulsed on his penis.

His cock drilled her cunt, grinding inexorably deeper and deeper into her cunt, going in and in and in 'til he was buried in her flesh to the hilt, his hips jammed to her buttocks, his balls pressed between their bodies. He paused with his cock embedded in her slit. Harshika moaned, biting her lower lip, squirming her buttocks against his crotch. His cock throbbed in her cunt. She felt lightheaded with lust. He slid his hands slowly up her body and, bending over her, nuzzled the nape of her neck, slid his hands under her and cupped and squeezed her swollen, pendulous breasts. She moaned, turning her face over her shoulder to him. He kissed her, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth, sweeping it through her ear.

"Fuck me," she hissed. "C'mon, Anand... fuck me hard... god, I love your cock in my cunt!"

Grinning, the landlord squeezed her breasts hard, making her gasp and straightened upright again. Gripping her hips, he began fucking her with slow, measured, unhurried thrusts, swinging his hips steadily to and fro, flexing and unflexing his buttocks alternately. His massive penis glistened and shone as it appeared and disappeared between the delectable, unblemished curves of Harshika's buttocks. His thrusts went in deep and each brought a shuddering groan of pleasure from her. Her body rocked and jerked under his, her gold chains swaying to and fro and bouncing against her chin, her gorged, pendulous breasts jiggling with his thrusts.

"Ohhh, uhhh. Ohhhh uhhh. Oh yes, oh yeh, oh yeh uhh. Ohma uhh, yes... do it, Anand, do it!" she gasped.

Her face was turned up, her eyes hooded, her sensual lips parted in a wide 'O' of pleasure. Her breasts were hot, heavy, and swollen; her nipples ached and throbbed exquisitely. Her landlord's cock felt wonderful, as it rasped in and out of her cunt, crushing her molten cunt-flesh in its passage, mashing her gorged, stiff, quivering clitoris. She whimpered and rocked her body eagerly back against his, squirming her buttocks erotically against his sturdy thighs.

"Yes! OHHHH uhhh yes! Oh god yes, Anand, yes! Ooh, yeh... that's it... mm... yeh... oh yeh... that's good, baby... yeh ... c'mon... fuck me harder... ahhh yeh... that's it... like that, Anand... c'mon... fuck me... oh yeh... oh yeh... fuck me, lover... fuck my slit... Ohh, uhhh yes ... oh, fuck yes!"

12