Teaching Computer to a Boomer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cries grew sharper and louder as the landlord picked up speed, moving faster and faster, thrusting his cock deeper and harder into her cunt. His fingers dug hard into the soft flesh of her hips and buttocks. His thighs slapped loudly against her buttocks, his balls swinging against her cunt-lips, as he thrust steeply into her flesh. Her cunt convulsed frantically on his pistoning penis.

"Yeh... c'mon, baby... take it! Take my cock, bitch! Oh fuck yeh... c'mon, take it all, slut! C'mon, you randy baby... take my cock! Take it uhhh yeh... oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck uhh yeh oh yeh!" he gasped softly.

The fires roiled in his groin, as her cunt squeezed and contracted powerfully on his throbbing erection. He flung his head back, his mouth open, his muscles rippling and cording, his belly sucked inward as he swung his hips rapidly to and fro, back and forth, flexing and unflexing his taut buttocks, thrusting his cock heavily in and out of his mistress' cunt. Faster and faster he went, now jerking her body rapidly back and forth before him, yanking her cunt up and down the length of his bloated penis.

"Oh! Ah-uh! Oh! Ohh! Ohhh! Ohhhh!" she called deliriously, as he pounded violently at her body, his cock plundering and pillaging her cunt without respite.

She teetered on the brink of a violent orgasm and he moved faster still, forcing the climax to crash through her. She gasped, twisting on one hand, crushing her breasts with the other, reaching down to flick her clitoris furiously, her hips and buttocks writhing and squirming, as his thighs cannoned off hers. The orgasm intensified, peaked, and immediately segued into a second.

Quickly, Anand slid his cock out of her cunt. Harshika moaned, writhing and trembling on all fours, panting and meowing her lust, begging him not to stop. He pressed his cock-head to her anus. She groaned, biting her lower lip and closed her eyes, trying to steady her heaving breath. Anand shuffled his legs apart and rose in a deep squat across her flared hips, pushing her shoulders steeply down on the bed. She moaned, turning her face on the soft pillow, lifting her buttocks high under him. His cock glistened between her buttocks, lubricated with their coital juices.

"Anand... use... use the cream," she groaned, groping on the bedside table for a long slim tube of salve. It had an elongated spout meant for internal insertion. The landlord grabbed it from her hand, uncapped it, pressed the nozzle to her anus. She groaned, relaxing her sphincter, and he squeezed the tube. Salve spurted from the nozzle into her anus, coating it thickly. He tossed the tube aside and pressed his cock-head to her anus again. It was sticky and smooth with the salve, and when he flexed his buttocks, it yielded without resistance. His cock-head popped into her rear channel. They cried out simultaneously. Harshika's face contorted in a savage rictus of algedonic lust, her eyes screwed shut, her lips tearing back over her white teeth, her mouth wide open. Her neck arched and strained, tendons popping in her throat. Anand cried out sharply, his belly snapping in, his chest straining outward, his hips tensed. He flung his head back, his fingertips digging into the soft flesh of her buttocks. His eyes hooded and his mouth opened in a call of pleasure, as her anus convulsed on his cock.

"OH fuck, yeh!" he gasped. "Ohh baby, yes!"

"Ohhhhh! Uhhhhh! Ohmauhhhhh! Ohhhhh! Uhhhhh!" she went.

Anand groaned, and slowly squeezed his cock deeper and deeper into her anus. Beneath him, Harshika cried out in sharp, staccato moans, her fingers scrambling frantically at the sheets and pillows. His cock felt like a white-hot poker, as it surged inexorably into her anus. Her asshole cramped on the invader, pulsing powerfully. Harshika's head swam with lust and desire. There were few pleasures so intensely satisfying as a good butt-fuck.

The landlord sodomised his mistress slowly, heavily, and deeply, for the next ten minutes. Their rhythm steadied gradually, altering from the initial lurching and jerking, to more deliberate in-and-out, back-and-forth, to-and-fro motions. The first spurt of pain, albeit delightfully sharp and tangy, receded and now Harshika only felt a burning, searing, throbbing lust, that powered through every vein and fibre of her being. She whimpered in joy, rocking back and forth beneath her landlord, as he buggered her thoroughly. His cock slid in and out of her rear channel, and every time it went in, she felt a surge of joy wash over her. She squirmed and writhed erotically against him, thrusting a hand down between her legs and masturbating gently. Above her, Anand groaned softly, savouring the wonderful heat and tightness of her anus, cramping and contracting powerfully on his pistoning penis, as he slid it slowly and deeply in and out of her rear channel.

"Ohhhh uhh ohhh uhh yes... oh baby yeh... c'mon... do it, Anand, babe... fuck my ass... yeh... that's it... oh god that's so good, baby... yeh... c'mon... do it, lover... fuck my butt ... OHHHHH yeh... that's it... c'mon... yeh... that's it... shove it right in, Anand baby... yeh... mm, god I love your cock in my ass... do it, babe... shove it right in... ahhhhh uhhh yes, there! Oh god yes!"

The sharpness of her cries gave way to an erotic, husky, breathless litany of obscene gasps and moans of unfaked pleasure. They aroused Anand even more.

"Ohh yeh... c'mon, bitch... take it... take it, you fucking baby... take my cock... oh fuck yes... c'mon... take it, slut... take my prick, bitch... take it... c'monc'monc'mon uhhh yeh... oh fuck yes!"

He felt her orgasm coming on and there was little he could do to stop himself. She climaxed violently, as he stroked in and out of her anus, and as her ass convulsed frantically on his penis and her buttocks squirmed in tension against his crotch, he succumbed. He ploughed into her anus, paused, drew out, thrust in again, and yet again, and each thrust drew a shuddering, cracked moan from deep in her throat and made her lurch forward. At last, with a loud, shuddering gasp, he came. The heat erupted from his groin and spewed in thick, hot, sticky, endless spurts deep into her tight rear channel. He kept his cock buried deep in her ass, his hips twitching at her buttocks, as he emptied himself into her. She moaned loudly, writhing eagerly under him, wanting it all.

Slowly, the landlord pulled his cock out of Harshika's asshole. He was still coming -- his load was prodigious -- and his jizz spewed out, splattering her buttocks and hips and thighs, dribbling in the cleft between her buttocks. At last, he was drained. With a soft sigh, he pushed his cock back into her anus and fucked her butt for a minute more. Harshika whimpered happily under him. He slid out of her ass and into her cunt and she groaned thickly, her body slowly sinking to the bed beneath him. He went down with her, his cock was still in her cunt and they rolled over on their side. He cupped her breast, squeezing it, nibbled her earlobe, nuzzled the nape of her neck. Their bodies were slippery with sweat.

"Had enough?" he murmured, sweeping his tongue through her ear.

Of course it wasn't enough. For Harshika it was never enough.

They rested briefly, dozing in each other's arms like lovers. Waking, they fucked again. He licked her slit, rimmed her ass, once again aroused her gently and steadily to fever pitch. She sucked his cock hungrily and relentlessly. Anand was a formidable lover and soon his erection was hard, hot, and throbbing angrily in her mouth. He groaned, lying back on her bed, his hips bucking and bobbing under her face, while she sucked and sucked and sucked feverishly, her head bouncing over his lap, her hands working her breasts and cunt wantonly.

This time she mounted him, a position she enjoyed enormously, as did he. Kneeling astride his hips, she impaled her cunt slowly on his massive erection, savouring every inch of his penis, as her cunt engulfed it. She leaned over him on her knees and outstretched arms, her knuckles on the bed and began to rock slowly up and down, rolling her hips with a cunning deftness that made her cunt swirl and spiral round and round on his penis. Anand couldn't take his eyes off her face. She looked so beautiful, he thought, her features softened with lust, her eyes hooded, her mouth open as she moaned and gasped erotic obscenities, her face turned slightly to one side, her long neck craned, her swollen breasts jiggling and bouncing, her gold necklaces slapping and tossing against her honey skin.

"Yes!" she gasped. "Oh uhhh yes uhhh ohhh uhh yes... c'mon Anand... yes... mm yes... oh god yes, I love your fat cock in my slit... c'mon, baby... do it... fuck me... fuck me, baby, fuck me!"

Beneath her, the landlord grinned to himself, sliding his hands up her body to cup and squeeze her swollen breasts, pinching and tweaking her long, rigid nipples.

Of course, he was going to fuck her. He was going to fuck her as long as he could. What man in his right mind could resist temptation so wondrous.

At the other end, his mobile on silent mode kept ringing continuously for three minutes before the caller at the other end gave up.

12