Teaching Computer to a Boomer Ch. 06

Story Info
The lovemaking continue the next day morning.
3.2k words
4.29
6.9k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Kenji Sato yet again for this edit

The next morning, Harshika woke up late, feeling surprisingly calm and collected. She wasn't sure when they returned to the hotel after they enjoyed a night of sex on the beach. She did her toilet, coiled her hair loosely in a bun at the nape of her neck, wrapped a terry cloth robe around her naked body, and went out onto the balcony. Anand was at the round, wrought-iron, glass-topped table, reading a newspaper, a tea service before him.

"Good morning,"darling he said brightly, lowering the paper. "Sleep well?"

"Tea, please." Harshika didn't bother with niceties.

"Certainly," he said. "I'll make a fresh pot. Please," he said softly, "put that down. You're blocking my view."

Very deliberately, Harshika folded the newspaper and tossed it on the table.

"Thanks, my love." He arched an eyebrow quizzically.

Her smile widened. Slowly, she pulled at the lapels of her robe. It parted above and below the belt, showing her naked cleavage, the swell of her breasts, her belly, the dark grotto between her thighs. Parting her legs, she slid one hand up her thigh and opened her cunt lips.

It was a spectacular day. Bright and cloudless, the air was sparkling clear. Far away, Harshika could see the golden sand on the beach, and the azure waves pounding it. The leaves of the swaying palm trees rustled softly. The balcony was high and quite private, designed for maximum privacy from the prying eyes of the other guests in the hotel.

Anand brought the hot tea and asked, "Tea, ma'am," like a waiter.

"Yes, please," Harshika said. "If you would."

"Certainly, madam. Sugar?"

"One please."

Anand bent over the low table, and prepared the tea. Harshika leaned forward. She looked lovely. Her hair, slightly loosened now, framed her pretty face in a wave. She tucked it behind her ear with one hand, the other on her lap discreetly pushing her lapels open again. Anand's eyes flicked towards her, and he saw the heavy swell of one breast, and the long nipple. He added sugar and began stirring slowly, looking at her sidelong. She smiled to herself. Anand handed Harshika the teacup. She set it down on the table, and looked up with a smile.

"Will there be anything else, madam?" he asked, with a faux submissive tone, imperceptibly moving closer.

Harshika clinked her teaspoon delicately against the lip of the cup, and set it on the saucer.

"Yes," she said softly. "Yes, there will."

She lifted her hands to coil her hair in a loose knot, and her breasts lifted under the robe, pushing the lapels apart, exposing her naked cleavage and most of her belly. Anand's eyes lingered on the dusky, firm, roundness of her flesh. Rising to her feet smoothly, she unbelted her robe, letting it hang open. Her naked crotch was exposed to his view. She stepped forward, and the landlord chuckled; his eyes glinting, and slid his hands under her robe.

Harshika smiled gently, as his hands slid up her naked body and cupped her breasts. They swelled and grew warm and heavy under his hard hands, her nipples stiffening. She tilted her face to his, her lips flowering under his, like a lover's. She kissed him lasciviously, slipping her tongue deep into his mouth. Anand drew her closer, his hands sliding from her breasts to her naked buttocks. Squirming erotically against the stranger, Harshika felt relieved. She could continue to have sex and enjoy herself. She abandoned herself to her naturally sharp lust. If this was how it was to be, well, then, she might even be happy.

In one smooth, seamless movement, Harshika shrugged the robe off her shoulders and slid to her knees before Anand. Using both hands, she deftly unbuttoned his trousers, and sliding down the zip of his fly, pulled off his trousers. They puddled at his feet. With a smile of genuine pleasure, Harshika took Anand's penis in one hand. It was a handsome organ.

She raked a finger delicately down the length of the dark shaft, and it trembled in her fist. The man waited, head bent, watching her with a wide smile. Harshika's lips parted sensuously, and she began to masturbate Anand deftly, pumping his penis with her hand. It quivered and began to swell rapidly, thickening and engorging in her fist, as she raised up to her lips. Harshika slipped the foreskin back over the bulging cock-head. The penis grew hotter and harder and it throbbed powerfully in her fingers. Her head moved closer and the man tensed. He could feel her warm breath on his penis.

Suddenly, her tongue snaked out and flickered like lightning over the bulging cock-head.

"Ohhh! Oh-uh-ohhh!!" the man gasped sharply, his belly sucking in. Her tongue darted around for a few seconds and then slowed to a wanton, coiling, licking motion. Her lips inched closer. The man groaned, and held her head with one hand, unbuttoning his shirt with the other.

"C'mon!" he gasped. "Suck it! Suck my cock! Come on! Do it!"

Harshika let go of the penis, held his thighs, and slipping her lips around the cock-head, began to suck his cock slowly. Anand groaned loudly, arching his handsome head. Harshika's luscious lips parted wide, and she took more of his penis in her mouth. Her head rocked steadily back and forth before him.

"Ohhhhhh yes! Yes!" Anand gasped.

The thick cock-head slipped in and out of her mouth, glistening with pre-cum gunk and her oral ministrations. She worked the cock-head cleverly with her tongue, pressing the sharp tip of it to his glans, then swirling it round the smooth, slippery surface of the cock-head. His penis was musky, and made her head swim with desire. Her excitement grew and she groaned in her throat, and ducking her head, licked his pendulous balls. She toyed with them sensuously, slipping them in and out between her lips, and the handsome landlord grunted, his hips writhing with excitement. Her face and hair felt softly erotic between his strong, dark thighs. He pulled off his shirt. His dark torso was smooth, hairless, hard and muscular.

Smiling to herself, Harshika sucked his cock again, her wanton greed evident. Her head rocked rapidly back and forth, and she held his thick penis in one fist as she sucked it. Anand groaned and fucked her face, pumping his hips gently back and forth, holding her head with one hand, and moving it to suit his pleasure. Her mouth was warm and moist; her tongue was electric, working his cock-head incessantly, lasciviously.

She took his cock deep in her mouth and held it there, sucking sharply, running her tongue over the cock-head, and Anand gasped, arching his head, flexing his buttocks, both hands keeping her head pinned to his crotch. Harshika released the penis slowly and straightened slightly to squeeze her breasts over the cock-head in a warm sheath. Anand chuckled, head bent, watching her.

"You're good, darling," he grunted. "Very good."

Harshika moved back to the cane chair, slouched with her ass just off the seat's edge, spreading her legs wide, and hooking her knees over the chair's arms. She parted her labia with the fingers of one hand, and squeezed her breasts wantonly with the other. With her dark, Kajal-rimmed eyes glittering with excitement, her luscious lips parted, her dark hair framing her pretty face; Harshika looked bewitching. The light glinted off the gold chain around her neck and the diamond rings on the fingers splaying her cunt lips open in lascivious invitation.

"Come on, darling," she said, in an erotically husky tone. "Lick my slit."

Anand chuckled, and, dropping to his knees between her forked legs, thrusted his face into her crotch. Harshika gasped, her back bowing, and clenched his thick hair. Her mouth flew open in a wide 'O', and her eyes fluttered ecstatically; her hips writhed under his face.

Anand's thick, heavy tongue rippled around the soft flesh within. He jabbed a finger into her cunt, and Harshika cried out, arching and writhing, her hips twitching erotically. Anand knuckled her swollen clitoris, twisting his finger this way and that inside her, as he flicked his tongue at her cunt.

Harshika's gasps were heavy with lust. Anand's tongue was thick and heavy and a bright, clean colour. Sexily tightening the tip into a sharp, speared point, he flicked it rapidly in the young woman's cunt-flesh.

"Yes! Ohhh yes! Yes! Ohhh god, yes!" she cried.

Panning up, he watched through the camera, as his bride squeezed her breasts in excitement with one hand, mauling the heavy mounds with her palm and fingers, tugging and pinching her nipples; the other gripped on Anand's head, pressing it to her cunt, moving it round and round between her thighs. He was a strong, adept lover. Harshika was going to have a wonderful time. Harshika arched with a loud gasp, and then began to moan and pant like a bitch in heat.

"Yes! Yes! Oh! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh, Anand -- yes! Ohh god, yes!" she cried.

Anand grinned to himself, and nibbled on her clitoris. Harshika's hips jerked and lurched erotically under his face. She gripped his head tighter, and pinned it between her thighs. The man licked her cunt rapidly, jabbing his tongue in and out of her cunt. When he finally stopped tongue-fucking her, Harshika was panting and whimpering with abandon.

"Come on Anand," she gasped. "Fuck me! Fuck me quickly!"

Grinning, Anand tormented her instead. He straightened, and jerked her head roughly to his crotch again.

"Come on, babe," he growled hungrily. "Suck my prick again!"

Harshika was feverish with lust. Leaning forward in the chair, she sucked his penis greedily, taking it deeply into her mouth, working it frantically with her tongue. Her head rocked rapidly back and forth on his groin and she pumped his shaft eagerly in her fist, moaning from deep within her throat. The landlord moved her head back and forth with one hand, squeezing her breasts with the other. Harshika writhed under his hand, her legs wide, her body bent forward, and, thrusting a hand between her spreadeagled thighs, began to masturbate slowly. Her eyes closed in delirious passion, her face distended with the size of the penis, her lips parted wide as the glistening penis slipped in and out, to and from her face.

"Mm -- yeh -- suck it! Suck it, darling! Suck my cock!" Anand grunted, his hips pumping her face.

He pushed her head away after several minutes, and moved between her legs, his penis thrusting out proudly. Harshika leaned back with a soft moan, her hands between his thighs, drawing his penis to her cunt. Anand leaned forward, with one hand on the back of the chair, the other on its arm, below Harshika's bent knee. He flexed his buttocks and lowered his hips. She took his penis in her hand, and guided him into her flesh. Anand paused for a second, took a deep breath, and then, with a shuddering gasp, his flexing buttocks taut, squeezed his penis into Harshika's cunt.

"Oh ma unhh, ohhh!" Harshika gasped loudly, arching, her head tilting upward, her mouth open in a wide 'O'.

"Yes! Oh god, yes!" Anand groaned, and slowly eased himself further into her cunt, his hips dipping, his shoulders cording with the strain.

The bulging cock-head squeezed between her cunt lips, and slowly, the shaft began to crush through into the sodden cunt-flesh within. Her hips juddered upward. His engorged penis ground deeper and deeper into her flesh, vanishing inexorably inward.

Anand flung his head back. His face was suffused with lust. Pushing his hips lower and lower, he thrust inexorably inward, burying his penis in Harshika's cunt.

Anand's penis felt wonderful. It was rock-hard and hot, and throbbed powerfully. Harshika whimpered joyously, as it surged into her flesh. He paused for a second, with his cock embedded in her cunt, his hips quivering with tension.

"Yes," Harshika moaned. "That feels so good, Anand! Come on -- fuck me, now! Fuck me!"

With a shuddering gasp, Anand lifted his hips upward and his cock slid out of her cunt. Flexing his buttocks, he slid into her again. Harshika's face creased with pleasure, and she moaned softly, clenching his shoulders.

"Yes," she gasped. "Oh yes!"

Again he slid out, and slid in, and started fucking her with a heavy, grinding rhythm. Harshika writhed on the chair, and her hands flew to her swollen breasts, squeezing them in excitement. The landlord's buttocks flexed and relaxed rhythmically, his hips swung steadily back and forth and up and down, and his cock crushed in and out of her cunt. His penis glistened and shone with their commingled juices and Anand groaned, his head flung back.

"Yeah! Ohhh Yeah! Take it! Take it, babe! Take my cock!" he gasped.

"Oh Anand-Anand-Anand yes! Ohhhh yes! Ohhh god, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Harshika whimpered.

For several minutes more, Anand fucked Harshika heavily, grinding his cock in and out of her cunt. She moaned and gasped in genuine pleasure, caressing his hard, muscular torso, murmuring obscene encouragement. His penis was hot and hard and it squeezed into her tight cunt, stretching her labia wide open.

Evidently, the position wasn't entirely satisfactory. They paused, and she got up and Anand sat on the chair. Harshika straddled his hips, Taking his penis in one hand, she moved her cunt lips over it. Her cunt slipped around his cock-head, swallowing it slowly, sucking it inward. The penis disappeared up into her molten cunt-flesh, sliding through her fingers 'til her buttocks were on his thighs, and her cunt was impaled firmly on all nine inches of him.P

Anand's hands slid up to squeeze her breasts and Harshika flung her head back and moaned. Her long hair shook and tumbled down her naked back. She began to move, riding the upright penis, her buttocks flexing and holding for a few seconds, squeezing the thick cock shaft within her flesh. Anand grunted, and holding her buttocks and thighs, moved her up and down on his penis. Harshika's body rocked on his lap, and she stretched an arm behind her to cup his balls. Even over their loud and obscene gasps and moans, he could hear the sexy squelch of her cunt going up and down the penis.

"Yes! Ohhh yes! Oh god yes!" Harshika gasped, frantic with lust. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Take me, baby! Fuck me!"

"Take it! Take it! Take my cock! Ohhh yeah! Take it, baby, yes!" he rasped. "Oh fuck, yes! Take it all!"

Her breasts bounced and jiggled, and the gold necklace flailed on her dusky skin. Anand squeezed them together and sucked on her nipples, whipping them rapidly with his tongue. Harshika gasped, clenching his head, and she gyrated her cunt on his lap, grinding in tight, erotic circles, mashing her cunt-flesh with his pestle-of-a-cock. They kissed deeply. She ran her tongue sexily around and over his lip; he swirled his in and behind her ear. She murmured in pleasure, her face turned to one side, her cunt grinding on his lap.

"Mmm, yes -- that's good, -- really good --"

Harshika began to move up and down on his penis again, moving faster. Her buttocks rose and fell, her cunt sloppily slid up and down the length of Anand's engorged, glistening penis. Faster and faster she went, her buttocks slapping at his thighs, taking his cock deeper into her cunt, crying out passionately.

Gasping and moaning, she paused after several minutes, then rising, turned around with her back to him, and impaled herself quickly onto his penis; holding it with one hand, squeezing it back into her cunt. Her face glowed with excitement-- her eyes became hooded, her nostrils flared, her lips parted. She hissed sensuously, sliding her hands up her body to fondle her breasts, as she moved up and down on his penis.

"Yes," she groaned, arching her tongue over her upper lip. "Fuck me, Anand! Fuck me!" She squeezed his balls erotically. "Give me your jizz, lover -- I want to feel your heat in my slit!"

Anand groaned under her, his head turned to one side, his hands on her breasts and then on her thighs. He writhed and bucked excitedly under her. Harshika was now frantic with excitement. Her breasts jogged and bounced; her head arched and fell; her cries grew huskier and more erotically obscene.

She began to climax and Anand gasped, as he felt the fierce contractions of her cunt on his penis. She moaned, trembling and shuddering, gasping sharply as the orgasm washed over like a tsunami. Once it ebbed, she slid off his cock to her knees, and buried her face in his crotch once again, where she sucked his penis hungrily. Anand groaned, head on his chest, watching her suck his cock. He rocked her head up and down with one hand, moaning hotly. Pausing, she looked up at him like an eager puppy.

"Again," she murmured. "Fuck me once more. Please."

They moved to the floor and she went down on her back, spreading her legs and lifting her knees, drawing her lover down over her. Between her thighs, bent over her, he pressed his penis to her cunt. She moaned softly, eagerly, and, spreading her legs still wider, lifting her hips, guided him into her flesh. Anand entered her slowly, with a shuddering moan. His cock slid into her cunt again, and she groaned in pleasure, arching sensuously under him.

"Yes -- Ohhhh yes, baby -- that's so good -- shove it in -- all of it," she moaned. "I want it all -- yes -- mmmm, yes -- come on now, Anand -- fuck me -- fuck me, lover! Fuck me!"

He leaned over on outstretched arms, his powerful biceps contracted with the strain, and began fucking her with quick, smooth thrusts. His buttocks flexed powerfully, and his hips swung rhythmically up and down. His swollen penis pistoned, up and down, in and out of Harshika's cunt. She gasped and moaned, arching under him, her body jerking with his thrusts, her hips moving in perfect unison.

"Harder!" she gasped. "Fuck me, harder! Come on, Anand, come on!"

He responded like a thoroughbred and smoothly picked up speed, moving his hips faster and faster, swinging rapidly from the waist. His cock plunged deeply into her cunt, rocking in and out like a jackhammer. Harshika's cries were a loud, ragged, sharp staccato.

Her legs twined taut about Anand's strong thighs. Then she opened them wide, her feet in the air, her hands on the floor and bucked violently under him, gasping and moaning.

"Yes! Ohhh, yes! Yes! Yes! Ohhh, unhhh, oh! Oh, Oh! Ohhh, unhhh, OHHH!" she cried, as another orgasm crashed over her.

Anand gasped, his head flung back and hammered his hips at her, ramming and reaming his penis in and out of her cunt. With a shuddering cry, he jerked out of her. Instantly, she turned around and buried her face in his crotch, sucking his cock hungrily.

Now, Anand could not hold back and with a shuddering cry, he exploded, shooting his load in her open mouth, and over her face and breasts. Harshika whimpered happily, sucking his penis, swallowing his jizz, shaking his cock, so that it spattered her breasts and cheeks, licking her lips lasciviously.

Anand tottered back and sprawled in the chair, gasping and panting. Harshika rose slowly to her feet after a minute, and began to walk away without a backward glance, as if nothing had happened.

"I'd like some fresh tea, please," she said. "Then I'm going for a swim."