Teaching Dance Ch. 04: One More Time

Story Info
Amy's teacher needs her one more time before she graduates.
1.5k words
3.38
4.5k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers

Graduation was being held on the football field. It was a cloudy day, but there didn't seem to be a chance of rain. Still the principal had chairs lined up in the gym just in case.

The students were milling about in the soccer field that they used as the staging area. They were laughing and taking pictures.

A handful of teachers had a lot to do and were running around, but the bulk of them were also just milling about waiting for the show to get started. The main responsibility for most of them was to make sure there were no fights or fires. A couple of the teachers mingled with the students but most gathered in clumps on the edge of the field.

Mr. G felt too awkward in joining the other students and found the conversation with the other adults to be particularly dry. Overall he was bored and there was still an hour before the event got going, so he decided to go for a walk around the school grounds.

His eye was caught by a dark figure in the middle of the baseball field. It was a student in their black graduation robes. The robe hid the student's shape, but he knew it was a girl from her long blonde hair. Her hair was very straight with varying colors of blonde streaks - highlights. She was holding her graduation cap in one hand and had a purse in the other.

"Is it time to line up?" she asked him when he drew near.

"Nah, you still have lots of time. I saw you were missing from the staging area so I just wandered over to check on you." That was a lie. He didn't see her in the dozen faces near him when he was over there, but he never wandered through the crowd of students looking for her.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm fine."

"I know you're fine; it was me that wasn't. When I'm not with you I lose my mind." That got a small laugh out of her.

"Is that money in your pocket or you happy to see me?" He was slightly confused by her question but then when he looked down he saw there was a large square bulge in the front of his black dress pants from where he shoved his wallet.

"So Amy, what are you doing out here all alone."

They were standing between the pitcher's mound and third base. Amy turned to look out towards the empty outfield. "It's peaceful over here. Without all the noise of them. I don't know I guess I've just burned too many bridges when I got tired of them judging me." This past quarter Amy had decided to sleep with the boyfriend of any girl that called her a slut. Soon enough they learned to leave her alone.

"College will be more freeing. You have more space to find your own nitch and to avoid those you'd rather not hang out with."

"My loneliness is killing me. I must confess I still believe that things will be better once I can finally go to class without being in a room full of people that have seen that topless picture of me. I can finally reinvent myself once I'm free of this place."

"Ooh, I think you're good just the way you are."

Amy opened up her graduation cloak to reveal her dress underneath. It was black like her robes, but a lot shorter. It was strapless too. Her bosom was pushed out and he wanted to dive right in. She wore a necklace with a large silvery piece hanging right above her breasts. He had to shield his eyes as the sun reflected off of it.

"I know what about me you think is good. You got one thing on your mind. Some things don't change."

"Damn girl," he said as he looked up her up and down, "I want a piece of that."

"You're a womanizer."

"And you like it."

He crouched down at her feet. She wore black shoes with a 2 inch heel. He cupped his hands around her ankle and slid them up past her knee until he hit the hem of her dress. Then he switched to the other leg and did the same.

He stood up and placed his hands on her hips. He spun her around and then lifted her skirt to fully expose her black panties. He placed one hand on her back and she bent over for him. "I think I might have to do a cavity search."

"You're making quite a scene if anyone walks by."

"I'm just doing my job. I have to check for contraband. Make sure you don't have any confetti or bubbles."

"Bubbles?"

"Yea, kids blow them during the ceremony, huge distraction. Very unprofessional." As he spoke he rubbed his hands all over his ass with his finger sliding down her ass crack as he said, 'very unprofessional.'

"Boy, don't try to front, uh, I know just what you are doing. It's not bubbles I'll be blowing."

"Well I was hoping."

"I thought our weekend together would have left you satisfied." He had caught her cheating on a project much earlier in the year. He used that to blackmail her into being his sex slave for the weekend.

"I want more, wanna see it one last time." He said as he rubbed her shoulders.

"You're always saying gimme more. Gimme, gimme more."

"I just need to hit that ass one more time." He grabbed her hand and led her to the dugout. Once down the stairs they embraced and kissed.

She sat on the bench and spread her legs. "We don't fuck till I get enough." Mr. G bent down, removed her black panties and pocketed them. "You know I'd prefer to have those on when I walk across the stage."

"It's OK. With your reputation, everyone is expecting you to walk the stage without them."

Amy started to protest, but his tongue sliding along her pussy suddenly silenced her. He was crouched before her, sitting on his heels with is knees bent out. Her legs fell over his knees. His hands rubbed those legs, especially the inner thigh. Amy slouched down, pushing her pussy into his face. Soon it was her lower back resting on the bench while his hands were supporting her ass with her legs still slid over his.

One of hands slowly inched its way over so that a finger pressed against her asshole. Amy gasped and clenched, but his tongue massaging her clit quickly made her muscles relax again. And then he inserted that finger, not deep, maybe just the nail, but it was definitely inside.

Amy gasped and moaned as her fingernails dug into the wooden bench. She felt herself on the edge of cumming and then fell off a different edge.

Mr. G slipped off his heels with his butt landing on the ground. Amy slid further off the bench, slamming into him and pushing him back into the ground. Her back hurt from where it slid along the edge of the bench. Her hands hurt from trying to catch herself with her palms. But still she laughed.

"That may have been the perfect end for us," Amy said as she rolled off of him.

"I had something different in mind for our end," he said as he pulled out his dick.

"Do we have enough time? What time is it?"

He grunted as he got up on his hands and knees. "I don't care. It feels so good, I don't wanna stop." He climbed on top of her and kissed her neck.

"No, n-no." Her voice squeaked on the second 'no' as he inserted his dick into her soaking wet pussy. He pounded her aggressively, which would have been more enjoyable if she wasn't lying on concrete.

"OK," she gasped between his thrusts. She lifted her back off the ground by pushing herself up onto her elbows. "Let me on top."

He leaned down and kissed her passionately on the mouth. Their tongues danced as she got her lipstick on him.

He slid out of her and laid on his back as he eagerly awaited her pussy. Amy climbed on top of him without hesitation. He pinched her breasts as she rode his cock. She turned to the left. Her eye line was just high enough to see over the three short stairs that led out of the dug out. She looked out across the field, staring at the trees as she awaited for him to cum.

"We're a mess," she observed afterwards.

Mr. G pulled out his phone. "We still got 30 minutes. I can let us into the building to clean up."

"Nah, it'd be easier if I got to my car. I have stuff there to fix my makeup."

"OK I'll see you there. He gave her a quick peck on the lips and then ran off to the building."

Amy on the other hand was in no such hurry. She sat on the bench and waited. She wasn't going to walk across the stage with cum dripping down her leg. They can mail the diploma to her, and she'll try again in 4 years when she graduates college.

jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers