All Comments on 'Teaching Daughter a Lesson'

by whitestepdad

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sirsemegasirsemegaover 15 years ago
Okay question

What did she do to ruin his marriage and why was she so compliant? I was reading the story with that in mind and when you ended it, it bothered me that you didn't explain the two fundamental questions of 1-why was he doing this, and 2-why did she comply.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 15 years ago
Piece of shit comment: YOU ARE AN IDIOT

1st about the story. The story was hot but you did not explain at all why you are doing what you are doing.

2nd

For the "Piece of shit" comment and to all those that post such comments when there is domination or/and rape, GET OVER YOURSELF! Seriously. First it's a fucking story. 2nd, the story was clearly labeled incest. So let me get this straight, it's okay if it's incest but forced sex is bad and yes we are talking about stories here. Idiots. IF you wish to discuss this or argue about this email me. I would be glad to have this argument.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what's up

It was areal good story line, but you did not give any build up as to how she ruined his marriage, second there was now real character developement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

as disturbing as this is, why exactly is he "punishing" her? I mean, he says she ruined his marriage, but far as I can tell it may have been ruined by him being all pedo on her and distorting it to be her fault. Just saying, some clarification, or this guy going to jail, would be nice.

ThomRockThomRockover 11 years ago
O Yeaaaahhh!

Some more background would have made it better, but what a great teaching device. Sure she won't forget or refuse later.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Thank you, author, for not mentioning what she did that ruined his life.

Or did I overlook that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Complete retard

I've seen Indians write better plots than this crap. You might as well skip the first 8 paragraphs and go straight to the fucking instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not bad

Liked your story...I got to fuck my sister a long time ago..she was almost 13 and i was going on 15..was fucking gteat!!!!!f

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Only a predator is confused why consensual sex of any type is okay but forced is never okay!

You are a complete moron if you lump consensual sex between two adults whom share a familial bond into the same category as forced sex aka rape! If you are unable to comprehend, in your tiny underdeveloped brain, that forced sex aka rape is not okay and never will be okay, there truly is no reason for anyone to bother emailing you for any reason. You are obviously interested in your predatory behavior, and will attack anyone who points out that rape is not okay.Being simply a story doesn't remove it being a vile rape story, so why would anyome lighten up about rape? Unless you believe stories promoting the sacrifice of toddlers and puppies before using their corpses for sexual purposes would be okay because, "It's just a story!" I would find that story repulsive and hope the person is looked into as much as I hope you are for some of your attitude regarding rape.

As for this story the 28 B bra size was a huge red flag suggesting the person who submitted the story has never seen, purchased, or removed a bra. Even little tiny trainimg bras are 30 A to 32 A. Unless they have changed the sizing drastically to allow for five year olds to wear them then the sizes are still 30 to 32. Is

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Rape

No other way to put it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It should have featured at least one big-cocked dog well-versed in fucking girls and women.

In Cuba, back in the happy pre-Castro days, I saw a girl of 12 take a really huge dog penis without crying or wincing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous